CHEMICAL ATTACK (CASTRATION) AGAINST THE GOYIM

This is important - especially if you have kids or plan to have them

I'm looking for more redpills on the subject. Men are losing their Testosterone levels for many decades and almost no one is talking about it. This is the biggest epidemic of our modern times and all we're getting is more Estrogen analogues and other Endocrine Disruptors in our food and water. They're turning the goyim into docile cattle.

Testosterone levels are directly linked to confidence, drive, aggressiveness and cognitive abilities. In short, I have no doubt they're being deliberately fucked with by the globalists. Explains all the fucking boy-bands, trans-faggotry and the lack of political resistance - especially in the western world.

A good article on the subject: archive.is/Chtud

>However, according to the ever-increasing literature on sperm counts, these “normal” values are steadily decreasing and only a minute proportion of males will have semen values that satisfy these ideal figures in today's Western industrialised countries.

>Professor Niels Skakkeback, a Danish scientist, first alerted the world to the possibility of a substantial fall in male fertility levels in 1992. He did this by showing that sperm counts in healthy men appeared to have dropped by more than half in 50 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

freetheanimal.com/2015/08/wheat-superfood-liability.html
archive.is/GkTrc
topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-disappearing-male/
repository.unm.edu/bitstream/handle/1928/11157/Franklin%20Dissertation%20Jun25_20101.pdf?sequence=3
gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200251h.html
ezinearticles.com/?Wearing-Polyester-Clothing-May-Be-Hazardous-to-Your-Health&id=3729837
archive.fo/VoujV
archive.is/PtycJ
pastebin.com/nryxR7e9
r12---sn-aiglln7e.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?upn=nnzgX8G-fnM&nh=IgpwcjAzLmxocjI1Kg4xMDkuMTU5LjI1My42Ng&pl=16&i
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1243184/
vimeo.com/15346778
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenatal_hormones_and_sexual_orientation#Male_homosexuality_as_hypermasculine
archive.is/9vtZa
archive.is/uFrho
archive.is/zz1gv
archive.is/RBZwE
archive.is/XoZfJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Indeed, phyto-oestrogens may reduce exposure to endogenous oestrogens by stimulating production of SHBG by the liver and thus decreasing the concentration of bioavailable endogenous oestrogen (7), therefore protecting us.

Anti-Vegan cunts can suck on my dick.

This is something I've thought about in the back of my mind for awhile. When I compare younger generations to older ones I notice they are less hairy and generally more effeminate in their mannerisms. I know it's not entirely due to being raised in a female dominated culture. I see men are just generally manly and the only vestiges of maleness left seems to be in gym culture where men are getting fit.

And why is this?
I've seen theories that Jews are putting shit in the water but always dismissed it as a conspiracy theory.
I have to wonder, would taking testosterone supplements help young men be more manly?
Or is the problem not hormonal?

And one final thought, it seems mainly to just be white men.
Blacks, hispanics, arabs all seems to grow up to be just as muscular and hairy and manly as their fathers but whites are growing up to be fucking wimps.

What the fuck is going on?
Is this really a long term chemical attack against whites?
Why are minorities not effected if they drink the same water?

Could be a response to rBGH.

You're not going to like my answer. But I've spent over a decade doing research on this stuff, on my own. Trying to find out what the fuck was going on with me, with society. Why I wasn't as masculine as I wanted to be.

After all my research I realized that it mostly comes down to diet. Whites have lost touch with their genetically appropriate and culturally based diet. They don't eat what they evolved eating and what they used to eat even 2 generations ago. Without this proper nutrition the body cannot develop properly.

There are a lot of factors that come out of and are influenced by a proper diet. Anyone that comes on here spouting off this and that is only seeing part of the picture. After looking at this problem for near on 10 years now I realized how intricate everything is. No one really knows what they are talking about.

The arabs beaners whatever that you have noticed still eat their proper diets that are based on their cultures. That's why they develop properly. When you mention blacks I would argue that no they are not developing properly, at least not compared to what they should be - remember that they are thoroughbreds designed for heavy physical work. It is only this advantage that is shining through when you look at them.

To see more of what I mean just look at movies from the 50's and 60's. Whites in these movies were so much different than they are today. Almost a different species. The men had broader shoulders, narrower waists, and sharper jawlines with nice strong muscles even without having to exercise often. The women had plumper curves, cuter more angelic faces with rosy cheeks and soft effeminate voices.

Look to diet to find the way forward.

Also I have to add that the diet of the mother matters greatly while the child is in her womb, and also while the child is breastfeeding. There are studies showing that the diet a mother eats while the child is in the womb can determine the testosterone 'set point' of the child.

So if you have a bunch of anorexic skinny bimbos popping out babies while eating salads and chicken breasts every day then the babies are going to be fucked. And then the babies are fed formula instead of natural breast milk and the problem just compounds.

I have done tons of research into this shit, as I said I am very upset with the current status of society - pissed off really - and there are way more things than just diet that have created the current problems we are facing but it is a big one.

I'm not a scientist, but one thing I've noticed is the lack of facial hair growth among males from the 1800s to today. Would this be related to declining test levels and a possible way to measure them?

This was only 50 years ago

I got mine tested a while back and was at ~800 ng/dL. And that was even while I was taking SSRIs and was overweight.

So is the thing about today's wheat true? How it was designed as something to keep shitskins in third world countries alive, but that it has less nutritional value than the wheat we used to eat? That we eat this subpar wheat ourselves?

I do know something of the special triple-bonded compounds found to be in natural breast milk, and this is what it was for. I remember seeing a few years back that they were working on some specialty foods that have it. Seen anything lately on that?

And I drink a shit ton of milk. Between a quart and half gallon a day of whole milk easy.

Podesta emails said to avoid GMOs. He may know something we don't.

is star trek forbidden now? tos was pretty redpilled Just trying to make a point though.

It's actually explained in that article. Foetuses and developing boys are getting exposed to too many Estrogen analogues and "damaged". Even on Jewpedia, buried somewhere, you'll find a sentence or two confirming that the men's testes are much smaller than before. They produce Testosterone so small testes are almost always a bad sign.

Don't. The are putting it in our water and food (Jewgle "endocrine disruptors"). The fact that the epidemic is not being talked about in the MSM is a clear sign it's deliberate. Did you not see the part about sperm counts dropping more than half in 50 years? Why the fuck is nobody raising an alarm?

Absolutely. But then your own body adjusts and starts producing even less so you'd have to use it for the rest of your life.

Consider the following:
maybe you're looking in the wrong places. (youngfag recently out of highschool) the mechanics shops were constantly full of hairy smelly guys that were quick on the bants and loved to haze the newguys coming in (snipe hunts type stuff)
I competed in wrestling and did quite well even though I'm not hairy at all, many of the guys I faced and trained with needed to shave in highschool or they would practically grow beards.
I think you might have some confirmation bias because in my neighbourhood the chinks are all hairless badminton players and arabs+whites are the ones on the wrestling team.
Much of what I think is happening is what this user is saying The most masculine guy in the mechanics shop (admittedly an italian so it's a given that he is hairy) would hunt and eat raw parts of deer and regularly take trips to the mountain. He made moonshine and could sew himself up from a bad cut with just some vodka to clean the wound and be healthy as ever. Guy was built like tank. Thing was that he ate well and was on the heavier side (big boned + fat) but could go toe to toe with anyone. The son of the Wrestling coach ate very healthy and high protein+energy food and was a pure athlete. All the largest and most well performing people eat very well is what I am saying.
Though when user mentions movies, there is a massive selection bias there. The culture has changed by (((guess who))) and now just like back then they are selecting literally any body type they want out of millions. There is absolutely no way they 'couldn't find a fit masculine male'. They simply didn't want one. Just like how in the past there is no way they couldn't find a woman who was skinny like modern day idealized women are, they just idealized a curvier woman and chose a curvier woman.
You are correct that there are more effeminate men now than before though.

I heard eating celery will promote testosterone, any other little things like that?

Yes the thing about wheat is absolutely true. It's actually really fucking sad. They did something called hybridization to it, turned it into so called dwarf wheat. The images of 'amber waves of grain' isn't actually true anymore. By changing the plant it nullifies our genetic adaptation to wheat and is now something that our bodies have a tough time dealing with. And yes we eat this. Everyone switched over because it was supposed to be better, it was supposed to be a miracle breakthrough that was going to solve world hunger and keep overpopulation from depleting the worlds food resources. Prizes were given out for its invention.

A bretty good read can be had here: freetheanimal.com/2015/08/wheat-superfood-liability.html

Natural breast milk has tons of oligosaccharides (known as human milk oligosaccharides) that act as probiotics and help the baby to have a good gut biome which helps with immunity, hormone expression, iq, etc. Many things.

I agree that there selection bias going on; a very heavy promotion of the nu-male and effeminate men in new movies and tv shows. But I see this same pattern in real life, with even the jocks of society being less physically imposing than before. So I think it's a valid point.

One close to home idea I can raise is the huge gap between Donald Trump himself and his older sons. They don't look like they have his potential. Barron may reach Donald's level of masculinity though, he seems to be developing properly. We will see, only time will tell as modern society has many pitfalls that must be avoided.

They've been doing it for thousands of years.

On top of what you are saying, could it also just be an example of the mind having an effect on the body? So for instance, I've gone from being a total feminine neet (people always thought I was gay) to becoming at least an average man by just trying to do more DIY, work on my car, take martial arts classes, and gain an interest in firearms and right wing politics (thanks Holla Forums). I refuse to watch any shows or movies that are liberal (aka 99% of them), and generally try to do "manly" things every chance I get; doing something masculine always gets done over non-masculine for me now.

I've had a huge transformation in my body; I am more filled out (not a skeleton), but also the bit of gut fat I had is gone now (body profile is masculine, even if I'm not muscular). My posture and overall stance has improved dramatically. I now have tons more energy and feel more positive with my life, rather than wasting away playing vidya games and whatever beta shit I used to do.

It feels like just "fake it til you make it" applies here; simply being in a masculine mindset has, for me at least, allowed me to break out of a liberalized, beta, nu-male shell and emerge as a man.

Maybe in this homosexual driven world filled with hip-hop, gays, trannies, "no one's feelings get hurt", and TOLERANCE have made everyone's personalty/mindset/outlook into that of a woman, which in turn reflects on us all physically. Maybe having that negative mindset actually alters how the body grows and sustains itself (aka produce less testosterone and more estrogen)…and having a positively masculine mindset causes the body to produce more testosterone?

If people can worry/think themselves into being sick, can we motivate/uplift/think ourselves into being as manly as our ancestors?

Total bro-science, but just my experience.

You are right about the diet but it's not about "celery vs meat vs sushi" type of problem - it's the chemicals inside them and I believe they're put there deliberately. Here's the list from that article showing the vectors of attack:

- Environmental Oestrogens
- Plastics
- Therapeutic drugs
- Food sources
- Insecticides, fungicides and pesticides
- Industrial chemicals

I'd also add water. Endocrine (hormonal) disruptors have leached into (mostly western) water supply.

Unfortunately as far as that goes, we have to keep in mind who these people are. They actually believed Trump would be easy to beat, and that's why they let the media just cover his entire campaign in the primaries. So it's just as possible that he's a faggot.

Yeah that makes perfect sense. I was pretty sure that people who couldn't handle the original died off and that's where the adaptation came from. Does the original version even exist today? Because if we can get the seeds back, perhaps we can begin to use it. I realize bread is supposed to be bad, but I imagine a large part of it is that it's just not the same bread anymore. Given how important that is to our diet, I think that alone would have an impact. Even if you're just eating pizza.

Well, too bad the shitskins just kept fucking constantly and they are always on the brink of thousands if not millions of people starving. Better do it again and get even more yield out of it.

What I was talking about was triple bonded between two carbons. The advantage this molecule had is that the triple bond is structurally more sound and is less likely to react to free radicals.

I don't think that one is intentional. It's just that all the water processing techniques are dumb. If they found a way to make distilling feasibly cheap then it would always be fine.

So uhh what the fuck am I supposed to eat then?

I don't suppose it's as easy as steak and potatoes from the market right?

Is it possible that this is simply the difference between young men and older men? Everyone puts on weight and gets more husky in their older age. It could be part of the stages of man.
Though I am probably wrong on this one I will admit I know nothing about it.

It probably is a compound of both of these, with people being less physically intimidating and less hard faced and hard bargained as culture moves away from the discerning Clint Eastwood "cowboy" style of masculinity towards something different. Women are partially to blame ("Real men marry single mothers" type shit)
The culture aspect I would say affects everything from food, to thoughts, to social interaction, to promiscuity, to family values that have changed. Also what this user said, more contaminants and shit making people unhealthy.

>A bretty good read can be had here: freetheanimal.com/2015/08/wheat-superfood-liability.html

Even at the first greek citation, my anger is increasing exponentially.

I'll just suck on some testosterone supplements then :3. But, like what ya know they don't work XXDDD. OMG, holyshit that could actrully be bad 0_0, lol. hELp me!!!?!!

Yup you are right on the money as well. All of that stuff matters greatly and I should have brought it up earlier. I feel like one has to be genius level IQ just to navigate the minefield of our modern food supply.

Steak and potatoes wouldn't be a bad start actually. Make sure to use lots of butter as well. Not joking just in case you think that.

Yes I had the same thought so I will post up some images that might help to shine some light on that question. I think there is an actual decline of masculinity not related to age. More related to diet, mindset (as the other user pointed out), physical activity levels, poison/disrupters in our food, etc.

Hitler was vegetarian because his kidneys were fucked up during the war, not because of a Leftard mental illness that you seem to have.

Probably the clearest example of selection bias that I've ever seen.

There are so called 'ancient' wheat varieties that are easily purchased on amazon that you could try. If I remember correctly some are called Einkorn or Emmer wheat. I do remember seeing studies that these varieties created less inflammatory responses in humans. But I haven't gone as far as trying to find out which strain of wheat was the actual one that was used back during ancient times. Or even if it still exists. Maybe it's locked away at the bottom of a mountain in some secret vault in case of a nuclear war or meteor strike. No clue.

I've never heard of this and it doesn't sound correct based on my knowledge of chemistry and nutrition but I will look into it. Something that does match with what you are saying though is the difference between saturated and unsaturated fats.

YOU'LL NEVER CHEMICALLY CASTRATE ME OR BEAT ME INTO SLAVERY YOU SATANIC MONSTERS

I'M A MAN GOD DAMMIT AND THAT MEANS I'LL FIGHT TO MY LAST BREATH FOR WHAT I BELIEVE

THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT ARE TURNING THE FUCKING FROGS GAY

buy my filters

Yes. The chemical bombardment in the womb (and during formative years to a lesser extent) can cut the child's testes (and testosterone production) in half or worse - permanently. You will cripple your child if you don't know this.

Hair growth depends on a lot of factors. Too imprecise. Testosterone count can be measured directly from a blood sample. The worst part is that they're lowering what's considered "normal". Pic related is showing sperm counts but that directly correlates with our testosterone. So you go to a doctor and he tells you the levels are fine while you have half the testosterone your grandfather had at that age.

I can't continue further right now. It's just like how eugenics were assumed to be wrong and then ignored forever.

Just like how we have to reexamine how societies were set up and why. We should really be paid for all this research we do in our quest for truth.

You mean actual real butter, don't you?

That could be tried for, but even just the wheat before it was niggerized would help.
Though the references to it making things more tasty, or even something else safe to eat when it wasn't on its own was seriously impressive and surprising. The fact that it could be eaten alone with water and that's all you needed also.

It was a long time ago that I saw it. The intent of the company that was making it was to add years to your life, one of those immortality-type things. I can't remember exactly what the function was so that I can look it up again, only the consequences. Like that molecule was measurably lower in the mother because all of her molecules of that type go to the baby.

The triple bond means that there are no hydrogens on that particular bond, just the other carbons in the chain.

Reminds me of when they lowered the IQ for retarded from 85 when they figured out that was the black average.

Been on Holla Forums for years and I still find tidbits that just blow my mind.
Is this for real?

Yes and "retarded" just means "slow" so it's totally fitting for someone with an IQ of 85.

Look at how they used to chimp out about racial differences back then in embed related. We're actually in a better position now because we have more studies and direct genetic evidence.

You're on the right track.

Research Dr. Raymond Peat.

Yes actual real butter preferably from the healthiest most well-fed cows possible. Grass eating cows produce better quality butter. Margarine was a meme, caused many problems. Human bodies were evolved on real sources of fat like animal sources and dairy sources. No man made interventions needed.

Very interesting. This confirms that this is something I haven't yet learned about. Let me try and find it, if I can and if there is something interesting there I will report back.

Very, very familiar with his work. Spent a few years learning the ins and outs of his writings, his followers (raypeatforum and peatarian, matt stone, danny roddy, etc) and seeing what he was all about.

A lot of my philosophy is based on his works but I have also gone further than he has and he has some dangerous ideas as well like the avoidance of starch and the reliance on liquid foods and the non-acknowledgment of the difference between A1 and A2 dairy.

Without him I wouldn't be where I am now though.

Most concerning is the 'enemy' line in the first picture. Masculinity has been demonized.

Wow the audience wasn't even taking it seriously.

Fuck these people.

Expecting people who exhibit the marks of high test to be aggressive and potentially violent is just smart thinking.

"enemy" could mean "rival" and the strongest most aggressive men would obviously be the greatest rivals.

Honor and Courage are the flipside to that coin.

I would be, at least now that I know better and have seen the damage that they can cause, much more wary of weak effeminate men than of strong men of the more evolved races. Weak men allow for the decay of society, we are seeing this right now, this is caused by them.

Digits checked. What's the "normal" level? I've never tested myself since I'm fairly masculine and active but this subject seems very important on a meta level. With their MSM control and chemical castration the goyim are fucked.

Some advice here:
archive.is/GkTrc
But the biggest impact happens in the womb so most men are already "re-set" at a lower level. Fucking global tragedy - and almost no-one is talking about it - why?

It can help IMO - maybe even a lot if you're dedicated - but the bar is very high. This scientific research is putting generation X at a fraction of what they should have.

I'm not even sure if it's filtered at all. The shit is getting into the water from the cattle, pesticides, herbicides and even birth-control pills. They have no need to poison it directly.

The culture is not driving this. It's mostly the symptom (although deliberately guided by the kikes). Your hormones are 90% of who you are and how you behave. Think "roid rage".

Just informed. And make sure to protect your kids and grand-kids. A bad start can be catastrophic.

Great pics. Checked.

Reported.

any more info on that first pic?

hillary clinton firesign
hillary clinton gun confiscation
hillary clinton is awful
hillary clinton illuminati
hillary clinton leaks
hillary clinton podesta
hillary clinton rigs election
hillary clinton salvage program
benson strategy group
hillary clinton ailment
hillary clinton blriot
hillary clinton cfr
hillary clinton corruption
hillary clinton damage control
hillary clinton drops out
hillary clinton george soros

(checked)

It's easy to mock Jones based on his behavior and how he frames issues but in this case I'd advise against it. He's touching on a very serious issue related to the theme of this thread.

If what is being said in this documentary is true we all need to be concerned about it. Not just for the obvious reasons, but also because the left will be reluctant to embrace these ideas as they're confident all of the various "sexual identities" are perfectly natural, without being influenced by external factors.

This is an important watch to anyone interested.

repository.unm.edu/bitstream/handle/1928/11157/Franklin%20Dissertation%20Jun25_20101.pdf?sequence=3

pics are at the bottom

Don't hold us in suspense then. What is the diet white men should eat?

When was the last time you saw someone with facial features like this, user?

What a shame, she's very beautiful

Fucking perfect, thanks anons. Exactly what I'm looking for. I've heard about that documentary.

It's a good idea to spread awareness of this to leftists as an "environmental pollution" issue rather than a desire to increase masculinity.

For me to dictate to you what the best diet is would be condescending. I'll help with any questions you have but if I just start listing off the proper foods to eat there is a very high chance that you will find my advice insulting and disregard it.

The most important thing that I can say is to eat foods that we evolved eating, foods that are culturally important, foods that have the last amount of ingredients and manmade processing or intervention, and to look to the past to see how people of your genetic line/culture/race used to eat. With the caveats of wheat being different now than it was then, and of dairy needing to be of type A2 due to evolutionary reasons.

When you do this, you can ignore things like calories, fat, carbs, cholesterol, etc. All of those are red herrings.

Probably never in real life. At least not that I can recall. Very sad really - these type of facial aesthetics should not be something rare, they should be attainable for most males that are well developed and who follow a good lifestyle. I'll drop a simple redpill now since we are talking about facial aesthetics - wisdom teeth removal and braces/orthodontics can do permanent damage to the way a persons face develops.

Eat what your grand-grand parents ate. Pure science. Your body and genes are ready to deal with what your ancestors dealt with - not with Bisphenol-A, Roundup® and Glyphosates.

That means no modern chemicals, plastic dishes and re-re-processed sugar. It's simple to know but not that easy to execute.

Damn, guess I'm doomed to be ugly forever. At least I'll get wizard powers.

and dubs

Emasculation is a real thing in the animal kingdom, remember that it isn't just a turn of phrase.

Why do you think white men are suffering from suicide and mental instability now, social situations really do effect development.

wow im gamma positive, friking 5 levels up from the bottom. I'm already half way to the top and I'm not even trying.

Kill yourself.

Everyone says they're Gamma+ but it's bullshit unless you've achieved something noteworthy.

Maybe not. I've been tracking a few communities lately where people are trying to change their facial aesthetics using some interesting techniques.

I've gone ahead since finding those communities and done what I can to look at celebrity faces (well documented faces with many pictures over many years) to see if peoples faces can change for better or for worse over time and the early data is promising.

From what I have seen I believe that facial aesthetics can be controlled at least somewhat without needing surgery or taking steroids/hgh.

Still early days though.

Have you ever tried the gym?

If I killed you right now would society suffer?

explain please

There was an interesting website made by a dentist who studied lifestyle effects on tooth and facial bone development but I lost it. Anyone know where it is? He noted how kids who grow up in cities are far less well formed than farm kids.

In my country all meat comes in plastic wrapping

hunt your meat or look for local ranchers/butchers and buy directly.

Pic related shows what can happen to a persons face if the orthodontist extracts teeth and closes the spaces (upper is this, lower is without extractions). Used to be a very common procedure, i'm not sure so much anymore.

The common blue-pilled view nowadays is that humans are evolving in such a way that wisdom teeth no longer fit in our mouths and are no longer needed. This is false. We are simply not developing big enough jaws for all of our teeth to fit like they used to. This is a problem with development, not with teeth amount. Proper nutrition and a diet with more hard foods can fix this.

Now as far as the wisdom teeth extraction itself causing problems, if the teeth are in place and allowed to come in naturally, they cause the entire bone structure of the skull to expand, grow, and change just due to the extra force they place as they are introduced into the bite. Think of the teeth as the foundation of the skull. Their removal represents the absence of this evolutionarily common force, and as such represents a lack of expected craniofacial development.
The second picture is ancient roman teeth found in pompeii.

cuck detected

You are probably thinking of Weston A Price
pic related

It's indeed a question of diet, but you ca undo the damage by simply not letting your jaw and tongue hang.

I do go to the local butcher who kills his own cattle but they still put everything in plastic bags.

Natural biological castration as a result of evolution & sexual warfare

Why are some people gay?

One of the things to come out of the rat\mouse universe experiments was that homosexual males increased as the population density increased.

In practice, a high population density meant that the alpha male rodents could not defend their territiory effectively - other males could sneak in and fuck the female rodents.

Homosexuality and lower testosterone in males may be due to promiscuity in females.

It is entirely within evolution theory that when a male impregnates a female with his fluids, that he would, beside using her to reproduce his own genes, also want to sabotage any other man's attempt to have heterosexual male children with her.

genital fluids are not the only fluid that is transferred. Saliva is full of germs and proteins that infect partners long time. Why do humans have an instinctive urge to kiss? To infect their partner with their germs : and pass on proteins to sabotage their partners ability to reproduce with other people. Perhaps that is why its fairly common for prostitutes to find kissing more intimate than a dick in their vagoo. They have have an instinct to not want to have homosexual male children.

Just ask for brown paper wrappings; that's how we get them here from the butcher.

I've learned a lot from Mew. He has a lot of wisdom and knowledge in this area. But he is being overtaken by the communities that I am tracking. His appliance, the biobloc, has already been proven to be harmful. But his theories about muscle tone, chewing, tongue posture, are the foundation of everything that is currently happening in this area. Without him there is nothing.

Here you go Anons

gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200251h.html

Its a great read.
You want a diet high in fat-soluble vitamins and minerals.

One example diet from the swiss is Rye Bread, Whole Milk and Cheese, meat weekly with veggies and fruits.

The dairy was GRASS fed, (this is actually important)

Another example from Scotland / Ireland;
Whole Milk, Whole oats, lots of wild fish.

If you want a woman to be fertile, have them eat fish eggs.

fascinating

you don't have digits but I liked your post

Non plastic is easy to achieve for utensils, dishes, cookware, door knobs, furniture, bedding, flooring, paint, then filter your water, grow your own food, don't take "therapeutic" drugs, can even get a non plastic keyboard and mice. Add air filtering plants inside your place and then you've pretty much cleaned up your living space and what you ingest.

Why haven't you updated your website in forever? You know that facepulling is still being moved forward with new techniques and devices. I'm not allowed to say much though.

Denmarks male population is turning into shemales

Apparently they banned some mysterious chemical finding its way into shampoo

Its well known that a woman's immune system gets seriously involved when she gets pregnant, and can effect the pregnancy, even causing it to abort.

Again this is entirely consistent with the idea that her immune system has been primed by the germs and proteins of males she has been with to sabotage any other males attempts to have offspring with her.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew lads. Id fucking rek that. you know she can handle a savage hour of power pound and not have a sore cooter the next day

How much of a problem is this?

Welcome to the dark side lads

Oh sweet Jesus.

In the bible, it is said that God punishes empires and nations that openly commit sin by making it's citizens infertile.

Since we are on the topic of removing plastics from our environments I will drop another small redpill:
Stop wearing polyester clothing. They lower your sperm count.
ezinearticles.com/?Wearing-Polyester-Clothing-May-Be-Hazardous-to-Your-Health&id=3729837

Good news!

archive.fo/VoujV

Men are also fatter and more out of shape than they have even been, but we also have the a niche of men that are fit as fuck. We should see if there has been an increase in the variation of testosterone levels

Go to a family-owned organic butchery and bring your own packaging. The fact that all corporate food is either injected or sprayed before being wrapped in endocrine disruptors should tell you everything you need to know. Science knows about it and it knows what's happening to the males as a consequence. Why is this still going on?

This is no doubt a long-term deliberate program to de-claw the masses. A hundred years ago, men were revolting and stringing up the kikes for transgressions the "modern" man is tolerating daily. We're being chemically domesticated. A proper man takes no shit from weakling "authorities".

An interesting article on the effects of testosterone: archive.is/PtycJ

I've eliminated that shit as much as possible. It's amazing how they managed to put it everywhere. Even the clothes are treated with endocrine-disrupting flame retardants. Fuck.

There's nothing natural about what we're talking here. Read the top article.

Fuck. Now I need to find a wooden mouse.

True.

The average decline is real. Evidence is in the top article. I go to gym myself and I see all kinds. Besides - you can be very fit and still have low testosterone. You can look powerful and still have a docile, domesticated spirit.

Don't forget masturbation. That will certainly lower your sperm count. In fact if you do not ejaculate for 7 days your testosterone levels will spike. I think you can fix a bit with diet exercise and a little bit with attitude. The latter could have a placebo effect.

I also believe that cities are having an affect on our testosterone levels and many other things. People aren't designed to live that close together (see calhouns mouse experiment one thing he discovered was that high population density leads to higher rates of homosexuality, self mutilation and apathy).

Finally I remember an user writing that having kids and or a wife decreases your test levels because you no longer need to compete. Well think about it. With porn the brain might be tricked into having a sexual relationship thus decreasing test levels. Women behaving like sluts decreases the amount of work men have to do, thus decreasing testosterone. I'd even go as far as saying regularly working with women if you are not married is harmful to your test levels.

I think your on to something, I grew up with a traditional Dutch diet with lots of potatoes, vegetables, butter, fruit and milk and I am very strong and healty. I eat two eggs every day!

Isn't this a normal event during the end of an empire/civilization? Men become effeminate and lose control of the women and children, the borders open, the women rise to places of power and influence, corruption is out in the open but nothing happens?

There is certainly a chemical war going on there. Sugar is in everything and builds up, making you fatty and lazy. Xenoestrogens in all the plastic your food, drinks, soaps etc come in. Then there is the internet and TV, passive forms of entertainment. Porn and video games constantly tingle your pleasure center, depriving you of motivation and energy.

That's awesome man. Never lose sight of that diet, and make sure to pass it on to your kids as well. Food culture needs to be protected and valued. You are what you eat (literally).

I don't remember exactly what age I was, but I went to a doctor as a kid and he pulled out the necklace of testicle sizes (it was like a bunch of testicles on a string) and compared them to my own. Then I got a test injection. Immediately after that I went to my grandmother's cottage which was on a bunch of inland lakes (in michigan) and had the best god damned time of my life. Was with my cousin who had naturally high test (and always bossed me around outside of this few weeks). We motored around in a small aluminum boat and had the most confidence, normally I'd be scared at that age and sure I couldn't operate something like a boat. We went hours from home in the boat, fishing all over, walking all over everybodys property, and just generally had some kind of experience like a Tom Sawyer story. It was great.

I'm much older now but I'm sure I still struggle due to low test, and maybe even worse because of that one shot. I was only gone from home for a few weeks after that shot and my voice changed from little boy voice to the deep voice I have today, like immediately due to the shot. It was immediate accelerated puberty. Then I think it stalled due to no more shots.

Always struggled with poor muscle development/tone. Not sure how to get a doctor that will just give test. I want it

It's mostly about lifestyle. People who lift get their testosterone levels back.
t. skellington with friends

reminder that estrogen can be purchased by anyone but testosterone is an illegal drug
muh sports

Ik ook man.

If I could just buy test injections I would definately do that. I don't care if it has risks, I would be careful but it's about quality of life that I don't currently have. Clock is ticking

Pure coincidence?

This is such a flimsy defense for phyto-estrogens that it's laughable. There's no protection added. Phyto-estrogens are used by the body to replicate some of the effects of estrogen. That's their main function. Gorging yourself on plants, including ones with considerably moderate phyto-estrogens will have basically the same effect as drinking soy product. In other words, you would be feminizing yourself. Furthermore, SHBG is a carrier. It will carry those phyto-estrogens where they need to go so they make you more feminine. If protecting yourself from low testosterone means adding phyto-estrogens, by all means keep screwing up your hormones with your non-diet. And besides, the body already converts testosterone to estrogen so why add more even if it's a plant-based estrogen.

A short note on why vegetarianism and veganism fails:
One of the most common minerals found in meat is Zinc. Zinc is essential to sperm count, testosterone, and cognitive aptitude. One of the main reasons why Zinc is low in men today - aside from vegetarian/veganism - is because of acute and ongoing heavy metal poisoning from mercury and lead found in drinking water, foods, and of course with mercury flu and vaccination shots. Mercury and lead bond to minerals like Zinc, neutralizing their use within the body, and meanwhile acting as free radicals - destroying the tissue surrounding the mineral. Another major reason why Zinc is so low in men is that Zinc, being essential to sperm production, is expelled in large amounts when men ejaculate. When a man ejaculates, the body begins stripping parts of itself searching for the required zinc to the testes so it can rebuild the lost load. Imagine how low zinc and therefore how low testosterone a vegan/vegetarian is if they're like any other habitual fapper? I wouldn't think they would have the sex drive let alone the lucidity to realize how broken of a man they are.

Last but just as important is b12. B12 is the make or break of vegetarians and vegans alike. B12 is so essential to cognitive functions that just recently a vegan mother who was so low in b12, her breast milk contained none and her baby was almost literally braindead because it had no b12 for its body to use so it could grow its brain. B12 is so low in produce and vegetarians and vegans are so delusional that they sincerely believe they can get by without supplementing in b12. They grow exceedingly braindead and it's no wonder that vegetarian and veganism was the diet of many cults in the past.

This is the bottom line for those of you who actually has a rare need to only live on plants. If you're not already braindead, you need to go look for safe supplements. Use labdoor to find out if they're pure. You cannot make vegetarianism and veganism work without a daily regiment of essential supplements. If you have the ability to eat meat and other animal products you shouldn't be doing vegetarianism and veganism. If you are a cuck who has a moral imperative to abstain from eating animals, you are likely braindead as it is. By its very essence vegetarianism and veganism is not meant to be a natural diet. By its very nature, it's a diet for people who are already ill in some manner. That is why the vast majority of vegetarians and vegans are braindead idiots who are ill in more ways than one. They not only chose to opt for this non-diet, they handled it wrong but mustered on because of a delusional sense of moral or social obligation. Last thing, I only mentioned a vitamin and mineral that is scarce to the point of non-existent within plant food sources. There's plenty more like that but those are the two common pitfalls where vegetarians and vegans fail, and fail so hard they become ill but not before they become braindead.

I always ate traditional Dutch stuff when I was young. While I do have broad shoulders good jaw and cheek bones deep voice etc. however I have no hair on my torso and I have bald spots on my beard (not a big deal since I don't want one). Not sure what else influences hair growth… might be a sign of uneven test distribution?

And I do the best with diet that I currently can, but it isn't enough. Take Zinc Magnesium and other supplements. It's just not enough.

I even dropped my career of a decade to get out of cubicles and into something more physical. Still plagued by low test, it's obvious if you saw my overall form.

Start lifting a lot, that is what kickstarted my chesthair.

how many kids did clint have?

they should have had him in a breeding program…

1) Find a based anti-aging doctor to prescribe you "optimal" testosterone
or
2) Go to a major gym and make connections with the big guys then learn who you can buy from illicitly

While on the topic; reminder that androgyny degrades both men and women by destroying their respective specializations and identity/duty/role/purpose.

I'm going to use some vacation time to look for a based doctor covered by my insurance plan. I need some days off when doctors offices are actually open to do the research

most of Holla Forums is gamma+ i would say

you dont have to have achieved anything but its certainly the anti-normie

i think we all have that 1 skill that we are freakishly good

I was 23 when I got 2 wisdom teeth removed, 24 now I'm I fucked yet or not?

No it's not and no they don't. It certainly helps but it won't make your balls (significantly?) bigger. If your mother unknowingly fucked up there's no natural way to make up for the fact that your building plans got changed in the womb to 30% of what might have been.

That said, regular exercise, spending time in nature and eating/drinking nature can do a lot.

The user ( ) is right but before you go that route and sign up for life, try every natural alternative. What are your levels? Is your lifestyle/environment clean? Maybe you have heavy-metal poisoning. Have you tried chelation therapy?

In some ways I agree. Its very basic as an example, but since I work at a steel factory, I do tons of physical labor and when I eat, most of the food I eat is high on saturated fats. Since I once heard in another thread, that the more a man eats proper saturated fats, the more testosterone he gets. So once I started doing it, I do feel more aggressive, yet with that I do things better as well. Faster reactions, more focused thinking, less craving for trash food etc.

You might be on to something user

Fuck you and your top article. Gay people have been common since records began 5000 years ago, as far back as ancient Egypt.

You are suffering from neophilia, that is the fucktarded belief that your generation is a special snowflake, different from all the others, which is both fun and convenient because it suggests history doesn't apply to you, saves your lazy fat ass the bother of moving mouse to click on history links.

You need to cure yourself of your neophilia, try setting fire to your face, that will take u down a peg or two, and then you can ponder for the 1st time in your life that you are not a special snowflake.

I haven't even been to a doctor in years because I had several really bad doctors, trusting them is difficult.

I take some expensive and high quality supplements but my lifestyle is poor due to low income (my job is okay, has benefits, but pay is lowish and cost of living is very high here). I'll read up on chelation therapy.

I basically try to self-doctor for a decade now and it isn't working. I literally just put in a time-off-request just to look for a doctor because I haven't been able to do that with my schedule otherwise. It's a matter of finding a doctor I can trust, that is also in my insurance plan.

:^)

So what's the medical problem? DO you know?

People who study aging and physical degeneration (SENS Foundation) say that diet only has a minor effect on life expectancy while genetics are far more important. What is your response to this? The exception is when the diet is aberrant and leads to obesity or malnutrition.

I expect that general health/virility and non-decrepit life expectancy are closely related.

I've never seen the topic broached on Holla Forums but what do you (or anybody here) think about the importance of MTHFR or that whole line of genetics based stuff that people are into these days? My mother has had the genetic tests done and has some of those mutations, I know the specifics are important but I don't know enough about it to say much. I've been taking some supplements that assist with methylation but only recently started that.

It seems like it could be important but it's so complicated, also it basically requires getting the 23andme dna profiling along with another service that interprets. And I don't trust 23andme. Although it's possible to do a bunch of other isolated tests instead

I have numerous health problems but the main one is a lack of confidence and lack of muscle tone, I look WAY WAY younger than my age which is older than average for Holla Forums

But yeah, I don't really know other than a feeling that my life is passing me by

Nice reddit spacing, faggot. Fags were never common in society, they were always ostracized and pushed into the fringes because they were seen as disgusting. I am sure that at one point you'll want to bring up Ancient Greece. Do you know that fags were often subject of theatrical plays in Ancient Greece? Antique theater was known for satire. Fags in ancient Greece were a literal joke for people to laugh at. Kill yourself, human filth.

You'll be stuck as an asswipe your whole life. You just don't have the faculty of mind to understand that seeking a exclusively modern causal effect for an ancient problem is inherently flawed.

Yeah and 97% of scientists say humans are the cause for the recent alarming rise in global temperatures. Fuck off with your scientism.

Well done useful idiot, you are so far only helping my argument, while shitting on your own. Hang yourself at the 1st opportunity.

Also will any PCP (primary care physician) give metals tests and other useful blood tests, upon request, and have it covered by insurance? I'm always afraid that specific requests will be considered elective and not be covered. That's why I need a based doctor, most doctors just want to give drugs for symptoms

Thanks for proving all fags are alike, faggot.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuteboys/

That might be due to the lack of testosterone but definitely check your levels before doing anything. Injecting yourself should be the absolute last option. It's a one-way trip and if the system breaks down and you lose the supply shit will hit the fan. Your body would try to readjust again but that's a slow process and you'd never fully recover (IMO).

Don't trust the doctors. Ask around for a good one, do your own research and then check everything again online. There's plenty of free medical advice on the Net.

Said it before and I'll say it again: The γ- is wrong.

According to this chart, gamma seems to refer to men who neither submit to authority nor exert it. Positive and negative seem to be a factor of enlightenment: + means one is self-aware and civilized, while - means one is base and savage.

Accordingy, the γ- men are those that reject society and its heighrachies, but don't have the self-control or awareness to create the great works of autism that the γ+ men do. These men are your crazy hobos.

Counterculture faggots are certainly not γ-. Even though they do try to secede from what they percieve as the mass authority, this is the opposite of not giving a shit. They try to reject society and its heighrachy specifically because they don't feel dominant or valid in it, so they seek out a way to gain authority and attention by joining a smaller group. In other words, goths and hipsters are β- males.

You'll get any test you ask for but I have no clue about insurance.

I never got wisdom teeth removed. Could it be that I don't have them in the first place? If I do have them they never bothered me.

finns dont have wisdom teeth maybe you are finnish

Insurance is fucked up complicated. I'd throw in a "thanks Obama" but it was fucked up before him too. Certainly his Obamacare is nothing more than a tax penalty if you decide not to get insurance. Garbage

I had my wisdom teeth removed when I was enlisted. I never had any issue from them beforehand and really wonder if the procedure was unnecessary.

Feminization of the White Male:
How to stop drinking from the poisoned well

pastebin.com/nryxR7e9

I'm brazilian, descended from portuguese great-grandparents in both sides of the family.

THANK YOU. Exactly what I wanted.

I made this, the human race's 1st and only growing Earth simulation software

r12---sn-aiglln7e.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?upn=nnzgX8G-fnM&nh=IgpwcjAzLmxocjI1Kg4xMDkuMTU5LjI1My42Ng&pl=16&i

Link does nothing in two different browsers

fuck, ok, go to my youtube channel

Ah, it's about expanding earth. Although I don't have much real knowledge I've though the theory makes sense. It's a shame it gets linked around the same crowd that does bad flatearthish shilling.

bretty good

So had incest, human sacrifice, cannibalism and infanticide. Doesn't mean that those things are to be tolerated in a civilized society.

Don't forget that (((artificial yet pleasurable))) time when you let go of your (((plastic mouse))) and furiously rub one out, holding on to your own dick to masterbate

Its the birth control and female horomone supplaments in the water supply. Most of them go straight into piss and the water filters out there don't remove it on account of it being such a small molecule.
No distillation doesn't get rid of it, UV takes a very long time to do so, if you have the rods right even, best bet is back to irradiation of the water in order to break them down. Downside is you are going to end up with activated water.

Now what can work is graphene filters, as those have been demonstrated to work on the proper molecular scale. Of course these aren't out of the labs yet, but you might be able to buy some samples as yet. It is unknown the long term effects of graphene ingestion, so approach with caution due to the home brew nature of this.

I said neither. I'm just looking for the cause of gay. I don't want my sons to be gay. All men in history have been at the mercy of the possibility of having gay sons. Modern atheists hardly bother to think why other than assume its pure chance or maybe 'something in the water'.

I think the best evidence we've got suggests its a form of sex warfare by men in the immune systems of women. see
&

That's only a problem in cities right?

pfft

no the problem is everywhere. Hell, for instance, NYC gets its water from a series of reservoirs way the fuck upstate.

Global, its actually effecting other unconnected aquifers now. Was part of a UNESCO study on "nanoparticle" infiltration related to the facial exfoliation beads. They were alarmed because the prescence of the horomones should have stayed near the discharge points, but the issue is that its a polar molecule suitable for fatty storage. Can't really break it down much like B vitamins and nonarmomatic hydrocarbons.
I mean yeah the science knows this, but its a whole nother thing when you find out the usage of the stuff is just that great as too overwhelm the destructive capabilities.

The increase is suspected to be on account of the aging population wanting more youthiness, and the vastly larger young generation wanting long term birth control from a temporary method. PP really needs to be allowed to push UTIs and tube tying over temporary chemical methods due to muh morality faggots wanting more Catholic spics to vote Rubio.

Oh and the soy, oh how fucking much the soy. Not an issue I am aware of with being feedstock for meat, very much so when added to all the food. Its why the Asians are manlet bushoniens. You can actually see the difference in China between north and south diets on account of the wheat rice soy bands for cultivation.

That whole situation is pretty fucked even when not considering the hormones being recycled into the water supply. A large chunk of women take hormones in a way kind of similar to what trannies do. It's just fucked up if you think about it. Tremendous effects on their behavior, mate preference, leaking into society as a whole. And it's just considered normal for birth control or even to just reduce distress around natural periods.

It seems like a social experiment tbh

I mean, women think that taking powerful hormones is JUST birth control or to prevent periods. Not understanding that they are changing themselves in the most powerful way imaginable, changing all of their behavior

Is that how you've got thru life? Just by ignoring everything that's inconvenient to your point of view? Then you're the epitome of a blue pilled normie, get off 8ch and get on reddit and twitter

I don't understand your anger at my comments. Mixing me up with somebody else in the thread? I was just pointing out that the pill (or other forms of hormonal birth control) have massive effects on the behavior of women taking it, and that spills into society as a whole.

Endocrine disruption via xenoestrogen exposure in utero causes coupled symptoms of autism and hypospadis (malformed, feminized genitalia) in boys. Severity ranges from mild social incompetence and a urethra that exits slightly off center, to total retardation and internal male genitalia. By 2020 it is projected that half of all newborn boys will be somewhere on the spectrum. Girls are not affected.

Birth control is probably the most significant estrogenic poison in our water supply specifically. Birth control is just massive doses of estrogens, which women then pee out into the water and which cannot be filtered out by water treatment facilities.

I can't speak on the other raises, but Africans work on a different hormonal axis which emphasizes different androgens. Long story short, whites naturally have bigger, stronger muscles and heavier bodies, but are much more sensitive to xenoestrogen exposure, as their testosterone aromatizes to estrogens easily. Blacks emphasize the non-aromatizable androgen DHT which does not act on muscle tissue but does act on bones, skin, and the brain. Thus even when exposed to high levels of estrogen, black men maintain their natural levels of androgens, whereas white men are feminized.

Very interesting study.

Surely the Jews did this

Gamma+ is really analogous to le intj master race.

Probably. All normies look the same and think the same to me. You're all deep in discussion about modern chemicals affecting sexual behaviour & biology, as if maybe if you put the worlds to rights, and all unnatural chemicals are removed from humans now and forever mire, then the problem of feminine men and gay men would be resolved in a generation.
History of gays shows this won't happen. So the general thrust of the discussion is pointless.
If any particular point you make is correct in its immediate context, then it won't change the overall conclusion. So defending it doesn't save you.

You're really an ass even if you have a point of some sort

Well duh?
Its the same issue with common Common Core.
You break them down physically, now mentally. I say common as I was there for the shaping of it, you know I never really think I do much until I remember I'm a DC test bed, it had one version that was much more logic based like computing, and the current shitjob of better than by rote but only because by rote is the worst case.
The funny part though is female hormones are linked to increased aggression and violence, while male are linked to a more analytical calmer state. Makes me curious if the release is purposeful or just a tragedy of the commons thing.

And why even associate with us then?

*the "le intj master race" meme

user you're scaring me.

hormones dont make people sodomites. they do however make men effeminate.

and when more than half of a countrys men are effiminate, you have an unnatural problem

Don't even bother, it's a turboautist that thinks it's on a level beyond all other humans. Anybody with that amount of contempt for everybody else should probably reconsider life

ahahaha
cry if it makes you feel better. But my point still stands. Are you ready to deal with it yet? Or are you going continue to bury your head in the shit and talk more shit about some chemical somewhere in our environment that might be causing men to be more feminine?

You really are trying to avoid it aren't you? I wonder if its not just your norminess that is forcing you to ignore the truth, perhaps you already have a personal stake that depends on my argument being wrong, so you are trying to ignore it to make it go away?

Perhaps you are the father of a gay son, and you had suspicion the mother ( your wife ) was riding on another mans dick around the time you conceived your son. You've spent your whole life telling yourself it didn't happen, and that your wife has always been faithful. Now I'm telling you if your son is gay, then it makes it likely your wife was being a whore.

Truth hurts. But its also very powerful. I'm not going have gay sons, while you and some of the richest jews in the world still get stuck with gay male sons, because they love discussing myths, such as modern chemicals causing gayness, and anyone who interrupts them is an 'ass'.

(Checked)
What do you recommend for good packaging?

gays and effeminate men in ancient times weren't exposed to these hormones, but they were still gay and effeminate.

checkmate normy.

Get a bamboo mouse. That thought you have was the reason I bought one.
Expensive but worth it, hands sweat a lot less.

Vegetarian is better, especially because of butter/ghee and some raw milk/cheese ocassionally, which is very humane and healthy if done properly. Hitler was planning to shut down the slaughterhouses after the war.

Also, cleaning liver with flushes will do much more for anyone than simply avoiding toxins in food supply ( which is still important ).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1243184/

fucking christ, this is like following a twitter discussion between normshits as they discuss their 'issues'

My sweat is sufficient to corrode a mouse noticably in 3 months an make it look like a 5 year old by 7. Most rubbers I come in contact with if left without being cleaned after somewhat regular contact are melty or destroyed when come back to. Bad enough my leatherman is rust pitted depite never coming into contact or use on account of being put in a storage box by mistake.

Where does that leave me?

You have to go back.

Military is pull-happy on teeth. A guy in my division got NINE FUCKING TEETH pulled out of his mouth in a single day. Bled constantly for about a week, we had to watch him at night and make sure he didn't choke on his own blood in his sleep.

holy fuck Holla Forums is now openly a womens diet magazine discussion board

if there's any Holla Forumsanons still left on Holla Forums can we take this thread as proof that Holla Forums is infested with self obsessed leftshits women who spend half their time thinking about their own diets. If you don't want to be fat, go out and exercise, you fat cows.

wtf why?

actually I've realised your a woman. Thats why you are reluctant to accept fluid exchange with other men will make your sons gay.
Also women are 10x worse than men when it comes to accepting truths that negatively affect them.

The good news is, your immune system will get used to your current partner if u solo with him for long enough. One year of solo is definitely long enough to have straight sons.

Also you don't want to this knowledge to get out because then your existing gay sons betray your infidelity. Don't worry, this knowledge is not going mainstream anytime soon. Your guilty secret is safe on 8ch.

Anything wrong and its easier to give you fake teeth than it is to fix. As well, many times its chipped, cracked, or otherwise a damaged tooth already.

Different user (and one who also believes vegetarianism is fucking retarded), but you can't just discount diet like that. The amount of fat on you is 80/20 diet/exercise. If you're a fatass that eats processed shit and fat all day long, it's gonna take a long fucking time to lose weight if you start exercising. Eating a good balance of vegetables, dairy, fruit, and meat strips fat from you and exercise builds muscle to replace it. Input aids output; that's common sense.
So no, you don't have to read Cosmo to worry about your diet. You just have to not be a nigger that thinks brute force is the best solution to every problem. Faggot.

I don't much. I come here as an outsider to poke fun at leftshits in their homes. Congrats in breaking up Holla Forums as a rightwing hub, all you've done is forced the seeds off the stalk and into the wind, and rightwing thought will now take root in many places around the net.

The vegan troll is a regular he gets banned on the daily. Yes it is the same guy he brags about his bans on Holla Forums. We also have black guy who types in all lowercase he's and idiot too.

Those are the two 'regular' shitposters that come to mind.

Newposters can't identify our regular shitposters I think.

Glass, steel, iron or ceramics.

There also is the "Donald Trump Jew Face.jpg" poster, though I think he's switched tactics recently because he hasn't been around that much.

==Amalgam== Fillings = Kryptonite

Do you know the actual count numbers? Was that a 5 point scale?

Wew lads. Always so much "information" on this topic. First let me address the conspiracy that it's against "the goyim."

You may want to address the fact that Jews live in the west too. Aside from Israel, the US has the highest number of Jews in the world - and arguably even slightly more than Israel.

If the Juden were doing this, most of it would also be executed against its own people unless they're eating kosher all the time. And your average Western diaspora Rabbinical / Talmudic Jew does not fucking observe kosher all the time. Some might, but most don't. So they're exposed just the same, as is anyone in the 1st world who routinely comes into contact with plastics containing BPAs or similar endocrine disruptors.

Torah-based, Hassidic Jews, yeah, they would likely avoid contact with most of it. They're gonna live by the book and do all the rituals and everything including 100% kosher foods, and I would wager they would avoid SOME of it (how the fuck do they avoid the fucking WATER?). Of course these are the same people who have about a dozen generations of in-breeding, so they avoided shooting themselves in the foot so they could be proud to cut off their leg.

I do think there is an argument if you take into the context the above (that exposure is real and everyone is exposed) that babies are affected. Mothers are exposed to the chems themselves and yeah it will have an affect on the child.

Do not think for a minute that hypergamy did not exist before the digital age. We are coming out of an era where A LOT of Betas got to breed and have kids. Not that an Alpha always makes an Alpha, or a Beta always makes a Beta - but given the way genetics works, we've had plenty of wars ongoing for the last 200 years to continue to cull the strongest and bravest we could throw into harm's way. This is a case most people make for why Germany is so cucked genetically - all the best died in WW2.

Apply that to Murica, to post WW2 boomers, then to hippie "free love" during Vietnam, and the list goes on and on when you consider what breeding stock died in the wars and what was left over to keep going. I think this may be partially responsible for the general downtick in physiological alpha-dom (if we consider Test levels a measure) because genetics will determine your baseline Test. If those high test men are not around to reproduce because they died in a war - this is what happens.

Women's hypergamy for Chad is something that gets lamented a lot, and it is lamentable when you consider the damage it can do. BUT more than anything it is genetically pushing the gene pool towards Alphas. It always will. Might destroy society in the process and cause a Beta Revolution, but women seek Chad for a fucking reason and it's because they're looking for those preferred traits.

My point is: Even if the 1st world is getting overrun with BPAs and xenoestrogens, sluts (as much as I hate them) are always going to drift to Alphas and even cuck Betas into raising Alpha kids in the process just to keep the gene pool properly selected.

found the intp

vimeo.com/15346778

The Disappearing Male

"We are conducting a vast toxicological experiment in which our children and our children's children are the experimental subjects." Dr. Herbert Needleman

The Disappearing Male is about one of the most important, and least publicized, issues facing the human species: the toxic threat to the male reproductive system.

The last few decades have seen steady and dramatic increases in the incidence of boys and young men suffering from genital deformities, low sperm count, sperm abnormalities and testicular cancer.

At the same time, boys are now far more at risk of suffering from ADHD, autism, Tourette's syndrome, cerebral palsy, and dyslexia.

The Disappearing Male takes a close and disturbing look at what many doctors and researchers now suspect are responsible for many of these problems: a class of common chemicals that are ubiquitous in our world.

Found in everything from shampoo, sunglasses, meat and dairy products, carpet, cosmetics and baby bottles, they are called "hormone mimicking" or "endocrine disrupting" chemicals and they may be starting to damage the most basic building blocks of human development.

why do you liberals always insist on instantly resorting to vulgar language even before anyone attacks you.

I think the boys on top are poisoning everyone and damning the world to a glorious ww3 thats racial, economical and theological. After which they'll live in their bunkers for a few generations and reemerge, technology still in tact and ready to repopulate.

Fuck if I know. Maybe you just have a shitty vocabulary given that the number of manly positions in life shit fuck huge obscene and vulgar languages mostly centered on fuck like a dick centers on your asshole.
Ovipositor clad manlet of Antifnia

- You're making an assumption that the initiated kikes give a shit about their own uninitiated. That was never the case. They live on a virgin blood and unborn baby placenta diet. Others who know about this can prevent most of the damage by protecting the fetus and pre-pubescent offspring.

- Nature trumps nurture when you can chemically cut someone's testosterone production in half - before they're even born - permanently.

- Women still go for alphas for sperm but that's not the point. Politically we're surrounded by docile goyim who will never rise up against the globalist kikes. Almost like it was intended.

Great documentary. Anons already posted it. The only fault is that it doesn't deal with the political angle. The goyim (cattle) are literally starting to become cattle-like.

Masturbation
Shitty foods
Feminist parents
Lack of exercise (electric jews/anime)
Lack of Pride (le white guilt)

You have dishonored Kek.

Capped

If a significant portion of male homosexuality was caused by adulterous relations, then it would actually be reasonable to predict higher androgen levels in at least some of the homosexual offspring which were produced by sexual opportunist and/or "promiscuous" men.

Oh wait. We already have data supporting this idea:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenatal_hormones_and_sexual_orientation#Male_homosexuality_as_hypermasculine

"Gay men have also been shown to have higher levels of circulating androgens[15][16][17] and larger penises,[18] on average, than hetero men."

If this theory holds, it would be ironic that many of those with the most masculine hormone profiles and well endowed penises have to be cocksuckers as punishment for their fathers' adultery.

Why the fuck was this thread bumblocked?

The goyim are chemically castrated to be docile and obedient

Fuck you, kike hotpockets

One YUUUUGE factor is never talked about: Sleep quality.

Large amount of people suffer from sleep apnea (airway constricts while sleeping, so your heart goes apeshit and it brings you out of rem sleep multiple times an hour) happens to fatasses and skinny fucks, but worsens the fatter you get.

Low quality sleep means low test and GH, hypothyroidism and of course low energy… also garbage-tier immune function and depression, no gains etc etc etc

Staying away from phytoestrogens, estrogen mimickers and lifting is a big step, QUALITY SLEEP is another, and I would say sleep is 40-50% of the equation.

Get yourself checked if you're feeling low energy or are putting on weight unexpectedly.

Solution is sleeping with a CPAP, you can get a basic setup for as little as 400$

New gen masks are unobtrusive (nose masks), but if you want to you can banepost IRL

That chart is correct but many of the alphas are just sociopaths that should be purged from the gene pool.

Blame Imkikefy (aka learningkike and the rachposter)

So you're telling me that a single retard autist can induce the mods to shut down the discussion - to protect the feelings of Holla Forums anons?

Seriously?

yes? It's all over like 4chon again.

imkampfy is Rach
MOD LOGS

PAGE 4 imkampfy's last mod action before hiatus
archive.is/9vtZa
PAGE 3 imkampfy on hiatus; Rachposting stops
archive.is/uFrho
PAGE 2 imkampfy still on hiatus; still no Rachposting
archive.is/zz1gv
PAGE 1 imkampfy returns; Rachposting immediately resumes
archive.is/RBZwE
Rach returns
archive.is/XoZfJ

It has nothing to do with Politics, news, happenings, current events or Trump

Your spermcount leaps 400% increase if you take cold showers, lad.

Nothing beats a cold shower after your vegan breakfast before siting down to a long day of flat earth posting

Oh, I get it now. Thanks user. This place is kill.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Nice meme, I really like how I got to see your originally and uniqueness

in case u didn't know this site and particularly this board is run by leftshits for their jewish masters.
Its purpose is to brainwash the goyim. If the brainwashing isn't working then the admins step in to alter the course of the board.

The thread was not bumplocked when i got here. But after I dropped my redpills

, the mods stepped in and bumplocked it. Top jews do not want the truth about the causes of gay to become widely known.

anons are only allowed to post about trump and hil, and a few very select other normy topics. All other threads are either created by the leftshit mods, or they are deleted or bumplocked.

dont be politically incorrect, else you'll be banned.

This sucks. I come to these threads hoping to learn new things. It seems the retarded mods don't want us to learn about healthy hormone levels nor about the causes of homosexuality.

Before the thread disappears, I will mention a couple things:

First that in searching for more data to support the theory of adultery causing some male homosexuality, it may be useful to have data on the percentages of homosexuals in rural vs urban areas. There are less opportunities for adultery in rural areas generally.

Second that in searching for more information on obtaining a more masculine hormone profile,
all those concerned should research DHT, and not only testosterone.
DHT, or dihydrotestosterone is a much more potent androgen (androgens are masculinizing hormones) than testosterone. (Working off memory here, so the tissue list may be incomplete.) While, testosterone binds to muscle tissue primarily, and can potentially turn into estrogens (via aromatization), DHT binds to basically every other tissue, including brain tissue, is 2.5- to 10-fold more potent, and doesn't ever turn into estrogen. Much of what you have read about testosterone is misleading, but yes it is an important hormone, but some are calling it a prohormone or a precursor hormone as it can either turn into estrogen or the very potent androgen, DHT. If I had to masculinize an army with a single supplement or drug, I would give them DHT and not testosterone. Testosterone helps with muscle mass, but DHT is pretty much everything else.

A masculine man isn't just muscle, he has a masculine brain too, but those concerned with physical fitness shouldn't scoff at DHT as it is essential for strength. Even though it doesn't bind to muscle tissue like testosterone it binds to the nerve tissue which contracts your muscles. DHT-powered nerve cells enable powerful and fast contractions (which may lead to more efficient training for muscle growth and is a major reason why men are more powerful that women). If you inject too much testosterone, you'll just get bitch tits because your body will just aromatize the excess it doesn't need into estrogen.

you faggots know that making vague accusations is only hurting you and strengthening the BO right?

dont make baseless claims.

THE MOD IS A DUMB FAGGOT

but dont make baseless claims

Thanks user, I'll check out the DHT angle. In the meantime, make sure you're not relying on this hole for untainted info.

On imageboards, as in life, you are what you say and do. Hence, the claims are not baseless.

I take everything with a grain of salt of course, but here is one of the few places you have people actually discussing politically incorrect theories and thinking outside the mainstream box.

Checked. There's a box outside the box and you should always strive to find a place where you can discuss previously forbidden topics.

That's how you level-up.

mods are faggots tbh

Probably not fucked, it's just that there will be a difference between what you are and what you could have been. It may be a slight difference and it may be a large difference. No way of knowing.

This is a great question and is something that I have tried to develop a metaphor for. Health is a spectrum, it is not a binary situation. Just because you are alive and not ill does not mean that you are in optimal, close to godliness, health.
My goal with giving this advice so far is to have people be as healthy as possible, to reach their own personal genetically defined limits and even to push beyond those. To be as healthy as possible. Every little bit matters.
So to their specific point, no I don't think diet matters too much when it comes to life expectancy today in the modern world. You can be kept alive with drugs in a very sad state until a very old age, but it would not be a life worth living.
However, with a great diet you can get into very old ages and still be very vital. This is the goal to aim for. I made my own mother go from near death to very strong, happy, and healthy in her late 60's just by changing her diet for her. My own grandfather lived very strong and virile into his 90s by having a good diet.

But yes the main point I want to make is that don't think of health in binary terms. There is a high chance that it is more like 0-100, and that society today considers something around 65 to be 'super healthy'. What are we missing out on?

Check how many molars you have, if 3 you have them, if 2 you don't.

Also check out Vitamin A if you are seeking to optimize your health. I noticed a huge difference when I started eating liver often.

You are invited to irc.rizon.net #schizoid

Thanks but I'm a free agent.

Although I appreciate it guys. Good luck.

TRMM is the most clear cut example we have of an infiltrator with a mission to 'radicalize' Holla Forums.

I like you. I used to have a pet monkey with your character. Very easy maintenance, let me tell you.

you're just pissed that I'm not entertaining your pigshit theory about chemicals turning males gay and effeminate, and that I caused your dumb thrad to be bumplocked.

The arguement I made that destroyed yours is still here, and doesn't go away just because its 7 hrs later.

Gayness and effeminate males have been around for thousands of years, the cause is not modern chemicals.

In a way I'm glad you can't handle the truth, because if you don't accept it and work with it, your own linage will eventually succumb to gayness, and the male linage in your family will be wiped out of existence. One less linage too retarded to accept and apply simple 1+1=2 truth. and thats assuming manage to pass on your genes at all.

LEL.

First - you need to stop injecting yourself with cheap, off-label garbage during your transition…

Second - Never mind…

thats all you've got left isn't it kid, just garbage and ad-homiens.

There's no-one else coming to this thread now, the normies aren't coming back cos this thread is dropping down the board.

Are you really going to spend the rest of your life refusing to acknowledge ancient gayness wrt to this topic?
I wouldn't be too surprised. You are descended from a thousand generations of religious morons, each with their own myth that they clung to all their lives against all common sense. Nearly all modern people are every bit as religious about their pet beliefs as their ancestors. The excuse of being atheism as opposed to a god religion doesn't stop people from hanging their pride and social standing on other idiot myths. Perhaps this one is yours for life, goy.

Do you make less shekels for shilling if it is on a bumplocked thread? Whats the conversion rate?

Very interesting, my facial structure is akin to something around LTM. Now for curiosity's sake, where's one for female faces and the numbers behind the shape unless I missed it.

I would say that is overkill unless you need it. It also doesn't look like bane, just autist.

"Gay" is a jewish myth, propagated by the jews and the result of child molestation.

it's impli

"thoroughbreds" "designed for heavy physical work" kys

"Why are white men in their 20s not like the 30-40 year old men I saw on TV shows from the 50s?"

Smoking is so ALPHA+ and Ray-Bans too? Oh, I'm so wet.

Confirmation bias

22 posts by this id, all shtposts and still not banned.

If you use tobacco you shouldn't post on this board. If you drink alcohol you are an idiot.

Posting wack-job theories or just problems is demoralization, intended or not.

I would say, True Hepa air filtration, water filtration, stop consumption of processed sugar, buy a houseplant that absorbs toxins, choose glass over plastic, run cross country instead of sidewalk smog jogs, choose organic, etc

Probably the best post here

samefag trying to shill the same shit

aahahahahahaahaha
fuck you.
I got your pet thread locked and made a shill cry.
No shekel bonus this week shill, try harder. Maybe consider writing a response that tackles the gist of my argument head on instead of sidesteping \ smearing.

Protip : you can't. You are young dumb shill. I'm an old experienced theorist. Check fucking mate.

wasnt there some doctor who sold a cure to this because food is full of estrogen or some shit