ITS HAPPENING NYPD investigates white powder at Clinton campaign HQ

http:// www.cnn.com/2016/10/22/politics/white-powder-clinton-campaign/index.html

archive.is/ZakzS(Learn to archive.)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/12/051214084800.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wat

Putin did it!

It's just cocaine. Hillary does it all the time

If this really is anthrax this might actually help the Clinton campaign earn sympathy points and probably steer public opinion against Trump and Russia. It would be similar to the Trump office being firebombed except with way more news coverage.

Here's hoping it's fucking nothing.

Looks like a false flag

Bump

Oh here we go. False flag assassination attempt? Or just someone engaging in suicidal trolling?

lol

And watch the news go crazy and attack Trump for this, making people hate the media even more.

Yep. This is an obvious false flag.

Of all the flags, this one is the falsest.

It sounds a bit crazy, but what if they are purging everyone connected to them.
They have killed before, and if assange isn't kill, they are killing everyone to try and destroy evidence.

Isn't shit burned if it turns out that it is a biological weapon?

Great job OP for not archiving, pro-Trump news outlets like CNN need all the support they can get.

It's really way too obvious, but the media will still let them get away with it.

Smells like bullshit to me.

I thought they might go that route, but they really don't need to because Obama is going to pardon himself, every single jew and the Clintons too.

Oh Jesus, I didn't even notice at first that this faggot direct linked CNN.

Report this shit, and OP, consider suicide (for what is no doubt the 100th+ time this week).

sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/12/051214084800.htm

I don't think the President can pardon himself, otherwise Nixon wouldn't have needed Ford

Yeah I'm not sure if he can or not either. If the President can pardon himself, then they probably had Ford do it for optics. Oh well…

The jews anthraxed Don Jr last year. Did anybody in the kike media care about that? Of course not.

It's going to be a frame-up for something, but most definitely people in her campaign know way too much. If she is going to lose the election, they can't just make these people disappear like they have in the past. This is the perfect cover, it will fall on Russia, or Bigots, only potential conclusion.

Kek will provide

Or the powder will turn out to be baking soda and people will just go back to their lives

It was only a matter of time.
You can only push a Holla Forumsack so far…

beautiful connection.

are those rare teds?

Fuck off, edgelord.

I don't remember reading it in Pepemailer's actual thread, but I thought I read afterwards that he had put a benign white powder in his envelopes to troll. Was that disinfo or can anyone confirm?

No one would bothering sending Anthrax. If this is a legit attack it was probably Ricin

Do you not align yourself with chaos user?
Keep in mind Kek is watching.

I bet that fucking frog did this.

posting relevant songs

Hey Hillary. Watcha doin?

This. Hillary is probably pissed that her new shipment is late.

kek is this why the number of CTR shill posts have gone down?

White powder? More like WHITE POWER, haha. Kill me.

That song is not hendrix cocaine it is cream sunshine of your love
WTF?

Alex Jones predicted this.

WEAPONIZED
Meningitis

GOAT RIDER!

That's fucked up if true. Don Jr should smite them.

They send Bill's cocaine to the wrong address?

Yeah, they meant to send to the Clinton foundation,

That'd really make Hillary look like a victim too.

Because it's so obvious.

Fuck you.

(((White))) powder