Million Dollar Extreme book

How To Bomb the U.S. Gov't

I just discovered that Sam Hyde is selling a 774 page book for $35.

US:
https:// www .vapes.com/products/mde-presents-how-to-bomb-the-u-s-govt-preorder

Int'l:
mdebook.website

I don't know why the fuck they're selling it from there of all places but whatever, I'll probably buy it. I lost my shit just reading a few of the pictures of some of the pages.

Enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/EQk5h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Love you sam. I promised you last year to send you some dollarydoos and now that I'm not a neet anymore I'll do that. Seems pretty funny fam.

I'll be preordering my copy come Nov. 1st, MDE.

Best of luck getting World Peace back on AS; if not, kick Andre's Jew ass.

Lol

>"get on the watchlist you're already on - the book"

Bump for our golden boy. Thinking of Shmuel puts a smile on my face.

I really want it. Shame the international's only available through paypal

How the fuck do you antispoiler?

You could make a throwaway paypal account and pay with a prepaid card or something. It's worth it for an MDE book.

In for a (1) marketing thread.

Post it on /pdfs/.

nice

noty

Holy shit my sides.

also, this.
Sam if you gave us free copies on >>>/pdfs/ I will personally buy ten copies and send nine to unsuspecting friends.
Yes, Samael Hydeberg, I will invest 1,000 dollars in REAL USA CASH if you post that shit on >>>/pdfs/ before official release.

He can't keep getting away with it

"What did he mean by this?"

Full thing doesn't ship until december, right?

Yeah, just pre-orders right now it looks like, 3000 copies in this run. If they sell 3000 copies they will, then they'll do another printing run and there will be another delay.

Not until December, but that's pretty close. We're almost in November :^)
tbh he should release sooner, what if the happening is over by december and we actually like the government then

Half are sold already

Sam why would I want to bomb such nice buildings? I just want to gas some ethnic groups.

Yeah, I'm ordering as soon as I can. I really don't want to miss out. Problem is that I might be transferring to another university for next semester, meaning I would be moving in December. I'll have to ship it to my mom and explain why a book titled "How to bomb the US govt" arrived in a vapes.com box.

In the year 2070:

I'm fucking dying holy shit.

meh

thanks Samuel, I asked my wife's boyfriend to buy me a copy for winterfest!

I'd be surprised as hell if Amazon actually wanted to sell it.

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. Im surprised even vapes.com wants to sell a book that even contains the text "Tel Aviv more like Tel Crater." Maybe they just have no idea.

As a side note, I wish there was a hardcover version.

Fucking Christ, I've been waiting for this book forever and it's an automatic purchase but being charged more than twice the price just because I live in Cucknada is punishing. Is there any guarantee Sam isn't going to fuck this up like he did the t-shirts leaving me waiting forever?

If you have any friends in the US, you could have them buy it for you and then ship it to you. That way you're relying on this vape site instead of sam, it will end up being a lot cheaper too. However, $40 USD is like a week's pay in canadian pesos though so you might be shit out of luck.

I do know some people in the US, none I would trust not to keep it for themselves though. Looks like it's time to bend over and take it yet again you'd think I'd be used to it living here

Literally inciting violence.

Please post this chapter.

Yeah as westerners we like our violence covert and for the benefit of wealthy elitists.

Open violence is not welcome in our society of denial especially when it's directed towards those very same elites.

Violence is never the answer, except if you are the government or a member of a secret in-club in which case it's A-Ok.

Except when you can literally scrub every speck of your enemy off the face of reality.

Cant wait

I've had it bookmarked, now I might have to order it before my paycheck so you niggers don't snag all the 1st editions.

Wow, just wow. Violence is sooo 2008. Barack Love Nobel Peace Prize America Obama™ has ended violence and we are not going backwards in 2016, bigots.

10 fucking dollars shipping, jew gotta be kidding me.
Fucking steam powered vape jews.

774 pages, and from the previews they're all chaotic and difficult to parse. This is going to take a fucking long time to read.

War and Peace 1296 pages for 12 bux 4.98 shipping and free shipping with prime.
I still bought it but goddamn I was tempted to just ebook torrent this bitch.

I hope all the pages are like the cover. That would be really impressive if they pulled that off.

That TEDX speech when he said that was filled with so much hate for Jews, I knew he was an ally then.

also

Sorry Sam, dingos stole my wallet.
If I could buy a digital copy for something in the ballpark of $30 I'd do it though.

Damn, I cant afford that right now

Haha, dat last bubble…

Israel is straight up ripped off the map BYE BYE….
Tel Avivi, more like Tel Crater… they're so worried about another holocaust; they should be worried about another exodus… in 2070 they'll be fuckin back in Egypt workin' the slave shift [picture of Malcolm Gladwell looking snide]… somebody nuke these motherfuckers right off the map

Has anyone ever bought MDE stuff before? I'm just wondering how legitimate this book is ie. is it some sort of prank

Wew
Honestly the best looking scheme would have been 1st pic front cover and second pic bac cover

Can't you just buy an add?

here's a pic of what I thought the cover shoulda been it's a bit fuzzy though but it's made from the covers I showed
(the front color had an increase in contrast)

preview of book:
imgur.com/a/EQk5h

I feel like owning this book is going to put me on a list But at this point I don't even care

Dude, you're already on a list, or should have been always acting as if you were.

imkikefy needs to be gassed

this sounds dangerous

wait who is sam hyde

Never trust a mass shooter.

Imagine Dylann Roof, but not autistic.