Coded message in wikileaks twitter? Help prove or debunk

This was on halfchan earlier but I can't find the original thread. Can anyone debunk this as bullshit or find the original tweets before they were deleted to prove it's real?

I can't find the original thread or I would link it. Someone with more autism powers than me probably can.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xkXOB
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pənahlılar
twitter.com/VessOnSecurity/status/777481802491527168
wikileaks.org/akp-emails/
github.com/bontchev/wlscrape/blob/master/malware2.md
en.wiki
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/58rs08/wikileaks_potentially_under_siege_coded_call_for/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789173501458456576
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789590879963054080
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789593187287339009
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789456189851627522
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789640438256992258
archive.is/wi5M4
archive.is/MHzPT
archive.is/EeryM
archive.is/uYS2H
apps.twitter.com/app/new
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789226617495248896
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=ecuadorian embassy&src=typd
twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/789663492726927360
archive.is/OGWL5
archive.is/Vee3c
en.m.
t.c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

someone found original thread

archive.is/xkXOB

breddy inderdasting, but It feels like a stretch. I wish this could just be over if Assange were to simply prove he's not dead, but as time goes on and the tweets are posted, it's becoming bleak.

Gonna need help to find all the twitter posts that were deleted. They've been double posting some, posting some and then taking them down and retweeting them. Saw several, but was too much of a nig to think of screen capping.

Where is the E then?

Yes, that doesn't exactly spell "help", but it might be a clue to something. Wikileaks twitter has been acting strange lately. Read

Other anons surely have it, but be sure to save the info once you see it posted. Fucking hope it's just some sloppy retard that's currently doing the posting.

The E tweet isn't there.

shill springsteen and the E-tweet band

searching

Yes, I said that. Are you mentally unwell? Read my other posts again and come back with something more constructive.

Where's the E tweet?

found some

This is fucking Spooky

No it's fucking Spook-E

Fucking hell, you must be a nigger. We need to look at the misspelled and deleted and double posted tweets to see if there's something that we're missing. Maybe the missing or added letters might mean something. We need to follow every lead, for fuck suck.

Now, stop being autistic for an hour and do some fucking work.

Autism is exactly what we need for a project like this.

not really spoopy at all

I already went back and looked between h and p, I found no other mispellings inbetween those.

they deleted a lot of the tweets already

Why even bother coding, why not just ask outright? Or say what is actually happening with Assange beyond 'He's alive'? I dislike the way that even in [CURRENT YEAR] as Kek awakes and throws us into a chaos storm of happenings that Wikileaks insists on not just blasting the establishment with piss in a timely manner.

Using the newest version current tweets doesn't add up to anything
i+ l- p- r- h- a+ a+ l+ n- e-.

You can try checking the google caches. It might be good practice to run an archive of Wikileaks every hour from now on.

People have saved the tweets somewhere, keep this shit bumped and look at the times of deleted tweets when you get ahold of them.

Re: todays events…

WHY THE FUCK WOULD WIKILEAKS BLAME THEIR OWN SUPPORTERS FOR THE HACK?

This is really looking suspicious and if they are compromised then they have all the members and intercepted the dead man switches.

If they are willing to do this, then they will have to censor everything if Hillary gets in to hide what they've done. The gloves are off then and people will get fucking executed Mao-style.

Twitter posts are NOT proof of anyone being alive.

They weren't blaming supporters for the hack. The hotspots were washington DC and washington state, two hotspots of alphabet activity.

Sam Hyde disagrees.

They implied it, nigra

Man I don't even know anymore.

Night_0f_Fire is his real account?

Yup

Lurker here, how real is this hint of distress?

It becomes blatantly obvious when we fake distress. I'm just concerned.

that's the clue for everyone who was entrusted with the deadman keys to drop them. Wikileaks twitter changed a lot since Assange got v&. If anyone needed confirmation that shit's going on, the last few days are that. I expect that we have until about the 1st until everything drops. O'Keefe's nukes come out on Monday, and then we get the insurance keys 8 days later.

What if the account has been dropping the encryption key letter-by-letter? Signaling to a third-party who has the insurance files discreetly via typos?

We don't know. We need screenshots of the various tweets in the last few days, including the deleted, double-posted and deleted then retweeted posts. It might be real, we might be barking up the wrong tree. But we need to follow any lead we can, no matter how insignificant it might seem atm. I doubt we're ever going to stop until we find our white wizard, living or otherwise.

ilprhaalne

Anagram: Penahlilar

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pənahlılar

misinterpreted the question

gonna be a fuckload of tweets one letter at a time

I stopped halfway when I saw I already went over the part where help should have been.

Unless someone anticipates it it's too easy too miss.
Also

Maybe. We're gonna need a team of people watching wikileaks twitter at all times, taking screenshots of every tweet that comes in, before and after they click the new tweet button. We are going to need to cross reference everything that might have the smallest connection. Keep a log of the letters.

We'll also need some anons to see if they might be anagrams for something else, like figured out for the letters we have up now. Btw, anyone know anything about that place? Might just be an actual coincidence, but when were coincidences ever not suspicious?

Jesus fucking christ
Why are you not talking about this
twitter.com/VessOnSecurity/status/777481802491527168

bump

This might be possible. This is going to be rough, should we look back at all his tweets from when he released the insurance.aes256 file?
We might be onto something, if it isn't the key, it's a message. Assange has always been one step ahead.

Who?

Someone, who cares. Until you'll prove me he's wrong I'll believe him. At least he seems to know what he's talking about.

PLEH!

aren't the leaked files to be downloaded "at your own risk" anyways, anyone competent wouldn't have a problem with the malware anyways

The Nose knows

Why can't someone just think creatively and come up with a way to confirm he is in the embassy and alive?

Define competent pls.
This is old news, everyone downloading something from wikileaks have been infected. But i want to know who did it? Who would benefits from wikileaks being compromised ?

It just means wikileaks didn't remove malware attachment of spam mails.
This is old news so I don't get the relevancy.

wikileaks.org/akp-emails/
stupid fucking niggers get what they deserve
and fuck you shill

Possible, can you confirm?
github.com/bontchev/wlscrape/blob/master/malware2.md

look at the virustotal analysis links for those files - everyone I checked (about a dozen) were virues found PDF attachments. What said appears to be correct for me.

The git project you linked says the same thing.

Another thing that seems to be off, and it keeps bugging me. Guccifer 2.0's twitter. Leave it open on a tab for ten minutes and the new tweets prompt is ready to go. If you click on it, nothing happens. Any Tech savvy anons know why that might be? Maybe try digging into the code if possible? I'm not much use tech-wise, only a lowly novice to anything remotely tech related. Right now, for me it's at 1178 new tweets ready. It doesn't seem to do that for anybody else, and it usually jumps anywhere between 9 and 19 new tweets every time it goes up.

From his linkedin:

He's not an idiot, he knows what he's doing. He's intentionally misleading people.

He's also connected with this guy en.wiki pedia.org/wiki/Dark_Avenger

competent as in, people who are cognisant enough to not fucking execute anything found in the attachment of a hacked email account, jesus fuck it isn't hard

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/58rs08/wikileaks_potentially_under_siege_coded_call_for/

This is fucked up

This thread.

.>>7940563
Is there any way we can pull a plain text archive of his tweets? If we can then we can spellcheck to see what the rest might be.

This is legitimately spooky. It's not hard to see the gigantic amount of typo action going on with Wikileak's twitter that really has not historically occurred. Dank ass webm, though. Have a counter-sage out of spite.

Meant for

Why can't we get a known celeb-type who can't be fucking disappeared to go to the embassy? Someone please nag them on social media, time is running out.

Oh the recipie was a reply tweet.
That's why I couldn't find it.

I'm very skeptical. Something is up, but we surely haven't cracked the code. Perhaps there's something different between a missing letter and an extra one.

Why is "recipie" E instead of I?
And "algorithim", like "recipie", has an extra I. Maybe that means something….

It's really odd, but at the same time all of these mistakes are phonetic - maybe, just maybe whoever had taken over the twitter account isn't proficient in English and doesn't use spellcheck.

Ok i realize only now that they were in attachment, still I think that tech-peons are now a non negligible part of wikileaks traffic

BECAUSE OF THAT ABSOLUTE FAGGOT 0hour1
He was going on about anonymoose BTFO of the burgerwebz because Hillary's a cunt and other "GET REKT FAGET xDD" tier shit.
Don't know about the other shit though, pretty sure Assange is either in a black site in NY or straight up Gitmo and Solid Snake isn't coming to sneak him out.

About to pass out at the keyboard.
LOOK UP TWITTER API
You can use this to pull the last 3200 tweets, and we can go through this effectively.
May kek bless anyone on this journey.

Wikileaks always had typos when we didn't care too look though.
It's not actually help him but hirpl him when you are strict.

Reddit's fucked. They've upped the ante here as well with all the misdirection and paranoia feeding.

Find all the missplaced or inncorrect letters/words from the recent tweets. This series of typos has never happened before

H - twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789173501458456576 (11:36 AM - 20 Oct 2016)

E - twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789590879963054080 (3:15 PM - 21 Oct 2016)

L - twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789593187287339009 (3:24 PM - 21 Oct 2016)

P - twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789456189851627522 (6:19 AM - 21 Oct 2016)

HIM - twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789640438256992258 (6:32 PM - 21 Oct 2016)

Assuming this is completely true and he does need help, how do we help him?
I'm no tactician or hacker but at the same time I can't see a good route to do it other then get leet hackers from the darkweb to find more emails that would expose who has him and then report to police or to send /k/ to cheeki breeki the place if police cannot be trusted or will not help.

Since plebbit direct linked like retards heres archives.

H archive.is/wi5M4
E archive.is/MHzPT
L archive.is/EeryM
P archive.is/uYS2H

I don't know if the HIM claim is accurate, it seems like a leap to break the code from 1 letter to 3 but the HELP code is definitely there.

I'll do it if someone posts OAuth keys for twitter API.
You can to register an app to use the API: apps.twitter.com/app/new
Says I need to link mobile phone to do it, which I'm not about to do.

check if its an anagram

This is one of the fishier things.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789226617495248896 suprise - missing r (3:07 PM - 20 Oct)

but on a second thought, Chronologically it doesn't work but if you use the PM/AM leniency like in L and P it doesn't matter and still works.

Push things like #ShowUsJulian.
If it becomes popular they have to release PoL.
If we don't get PoL even then they confirmed one of the worst things they could before the election and it would also prevent people from believing anything that would point to muh Russians.

"Help him get the internet back on".

Thanks for the suggestion user, I didn't mean to sound as defeatist as I did. I was meaning to look for practical solutions as quickly as possible.

If you can't snag the OAuth keys, you can try jewgle and see if any sites offer that kind of service. Which might require a fake twitter to use the site.

Bless your soul, good luck user(s) lets save Assange.

Possible anagram if the P is out of order

Here's me putting way too much faith in tor, normally I would post shit like this from public wifi + tor + spoofed macaddress

We can capture some (((elites))) or there kids and I mean actual elites not just your neighborhood kikes. Hold em hostage and demand Julian's safe return.

If they don't kill you when you turn over the hostage (or they find you) then your bound to get life in prison so you may as well make the most of it. I'm talking like cartel shit, cut bits off.

I swear to Kek if Julian was bagged and Clinton wins due to it I'm fucking going rogue. I got plans that would make Dorner look like a peasant.

And before you go spouting muh pr or FBI or what ever bullshit just know this, our enemies have killed many many good men just from the fear that they would grow a conscious. These people have no souls and they are not the only ones who can play dirty.

So, no one noticing that the E makes zero sense? This is just retarded

Both mods respond in almost identical ways

they're responding from a script and not varying their answers enough

Look at twitter. WTF.

Why are there bots spamming a video from 2012 and claiming it's new? Who could possibly want to do that?

This raises even more suspicion.

twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/789663492726927360

someone tell roseanne barr to stop being a retard and delete this shit

I believe you are serious.
I would expect even the most convinced and most willing to do something mad like that would have second thoughts considering there's a very good chance it's all just confirmation bias though.

But muh post history.
There are people grooming accounts like that just for shilling purposes.
It's also funny to assume storming a foreign embassy without people being able to prove it is feasible, but stealing the accounts of 2 pricks on the internet isn't.

Interesting. This would also be an effective way to farm clicks for sheckles.

Looks suspicious as fuck though.

Parties were offering thousands for Reddit accounts with the "correct" sort of posting history a few months back. Like right around the conventions.

Exactly.
I think I remember similar stuff at the start of gamergate.

Kinda fucking strange

sameposter, to clarify:

Because everyone is waiting anxiously for proof of life, it's sure to attract millions of clicks. That's good money for a Ukrainian.

You are a fucking nigger. The code is not inserting letters missing it's any way on fixing the word. IE is wrong and it's fixed with E.

Kill yourself already

FUCKING RETARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I literally just made a twitter account to search through wikileaks' past tweets using advanced search and my account got blocked. Is that normal for twitter?

you probably didnt use a phone number and they locked you out for having no dual auth.

Happened to me to.
I did use a throaway email though.

I'm glad I joined before they forced dual auth. What do you need to look up?

Yes this is normal for Twitter.
They are a bunch of kikes that treat 1984 as an early revision of societal controls and are constitutionally working on improvements for.

Yeah, I didn't.

Just wanted to see how they spelled Christians in the past. Maybe we got ourselves a letter [C] if we include capitalization in misspelling.

Why are you looking for the letter C? What would that spell

cant sleep this thing is bothering me but I can barely stay focused.
May have a good point.
This might be a crypto-style endeavor considering the fact we are fixing words. Either by taking away, or adding letters. By this theory, maybe we put all the letters we need to add in one column, and all we need to subtract in the other. Effectively certain letters should cancel out leaving us with a potential code. or phrase.

Wikileaks twitter is operated by organisation not held in embassy and not directly dependent on Assange. If they wanted to say "help" (why the fuck would they? They could be much more descriptive if they have a twitter with unlimited posting) they would write it directly.

I will assume that the Algorithm is just part of the code (fixed by M) so time to go back through some old tweets. For all we know it could be the beginning deadman switch through typos

archive.is/OGWL5
Navel → Nav[a]l

I'm not looking for the letter C, just other ways they might be presenting letters/words to everyone. Gramatically you're meant to capitalize the religious denominations, so writing christians instead of Christians would be similar to misspelling algorithim, or recipie in that all 3 are wrong. I'm looking for mistakes and collecting letters/errors.

I don't know what I'm doing with my life so I'll just do this for a while.

the typos are definitely frequent enough to be suspect, it's not mere paranoia

Are we sure this isn't CTR concern trolling?

I haven't seen CTR promote the assange is dead/captured meme IMO. It seems that they avoid these threads for some reason.

No idea.

I guess we'll see. I just got to the tweet where the contingency was activated..

One of the biggest red flags about assange right now is the twitter bots spamming the old embassy video.

I'm samefag that expressed concern that this bot behaviour is indistinguishable from opportunistic blackhat SEO tactics.

I do agree it's spooky as fuck though, especially when you combine it with the change of tone in the twitter account. Plus the blatant MSM censorship of ANYTHING related to wikileaks might be an early activation of a blackout intended to hide the truth if it turn's out he's kill.

I'm not trying to dilute the effort, just clinging to the idea that based Assange is still alive and in the embassy.

THIS

What exactly do we have so far? Enough to guess, or not?

the "help me" is ctr shilling, it's the same pattern as the threads yesterday that said "wikileaks compromised"

in both these threads they keep asking anons to find out wikileaks weaknesses/people around it, so they can exploit them.

add the A from the typo of navel

also algorithim is exrtra I not E, get your shit together

It's also a huge waste of time.
Even if there was a SOS message, it wouldn't change anything.
The time spend on that is better used for the leaks, finding a way to get PoL or doing some other shit like redpilling more people.

Anons, what about the Atbash cipher?

code: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
ciph: ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA

It's a Hebrew Yeah, I know, jewish yadda yadda substitution cipher where the first alphabetical character is subbed with the last. I don't know how helpful this is, but it could be a way that he is trying to communicate.

As per post,the following in order is what we currently have translates to:
H R P T I L E
S I K G R O V

Herptile Sickgroove
Gotcha.

I'm in London for a few days early in November.

How does one go about making an appointment to see him at the Ecuadorian Embassy? If I need a pretext I can always lie and say I've got sensitive information.

Her Reptile Sick Grove

Obviously referring to the fact that Hillary is a reptillian and does sick shit at Bohemian Grove. Mystery solved, gentlemen.

Hillary is a reptile confirmed.

At least I tried.

It's gotta mean more. Maybe as more misspelled tweets come out, we'll have more characters to work with which will lead to better leads.

I think if you keep digging long enough you'll come up with enough letters to write a shakespere play.

Noticing the "Help Him" signal, we may not be elite hackers, but we are good at one thing… shitposting. Could we help Assange by confusing our governments? if they don't have him, "Scrambling the signal" could potentially give him a bit of an upper hand. as in, we say we saw him here and there, etc.

like a human version of Tor.

would that work?

I'm sure there was a service that automatically archived all the tweets of super important accounts, wikileaks would've definitely been among them.

I don't like the idea of making it harder to discern real proof of life. Social media gets flooded with fake reports we make it easier for them to hide his disappearance.

They know where he is, you can't jam that unfortunately.

Or it could be some Scandinavian who's new at managing this account.

I just want to know what i can do to help him if there is even a hope of it. For all we know W.L. could be compromised and this could be a honeypot.

These are strange times, and there's no real knowing until you dive into it.

A cry for help?

It's the best I can do anons

Or it could be coincidence. Lots of those. Especially pure coincidences.

I think you can buy that from the filterking Jones

top kek

POL IS RIGHT (EKRV)

I had a good chuckle, if spaces are allowed
but i have leftover so, meh.

Bump, I don't know what is going on but everything is getting strange. I think that democracy has been suspended. They know Trump is winning by a landslide. We would be foolish to think it would be so easy, that they would let us vote our way out of this. Is this what it feels like before a coup. This is no ordinary election. I'm getting a real bad feeling about all of this now. They might not fear Trump but they may fear what he has created. If there is enough evidence of outright rigging we might see civil war. I never believed we were this close to it happening.

please, stop using windows.

daily reminder that using micro$oft and apple means feeding the enemy with your info and makes you and us predictable. if you use micro$oft or apple you're hurting all Holla Forums because your patterns are our patterns, and you're handing those data to (((them)))

Running Ubuntu, going to switch to Kali soon.
How am i doing?

Are you retarded? That's an OS to test networking shit.

Use Trisquel, 100% libre.

at least it's not Wangblows 10

TempleOS

it's indeed an improvement. however, ubuntu, as user-friendly as it is, it's not the best choice for a libre-os. First, because it's only open-source instead of full-FOSS, second, because canonical, the company behind ubuntu, has a spooky relationship with amazon and their ubuntu used to be full of spyware (of course, since it's open-source you can disable them, unlike those in windows, but it's still a pain in the ass).

if you're into pentesting, I suggest you to install kali in dual boot and not to use it as main os.

templeos doesn't support networking

no hes talking about malware inside the PDF's

you can embed exe's inside the pdf's and they will execute if you have an old version of adobe reader with the bug (tbh all adobe readers are shit just uninstall they are a security risk)

this is probably how these hackers gain access btw, sending dodgy pdf's. adobe is probably in on it. they seem to patch an "exploit" like this every fucking version, so you know they are putting it in there on purpose and then patching it when security geeks discover it.

Got my record corrected hard by biting this spelling mistakes bait.

Noted, sorry Holla Forums

Have fun lads, I got a few more letters for you

rot13 is better

It's not up to God's standards then.
FUCK

I know we'll figure this out.

archive.is/Vee3c
archived the thread just in case.

Anagram: Hilpert, as in Carl Hilpert, the WW2 Nazi war general.

en.m. wikipedia. org/wiki/Carl_Hilpert

He made spelling mistakes before too.

Atbash cipher based on your post for those who don't want to do it themselves.

Anagram: Hilpert, as in Carl Hilpert, the WW2 Nazi war general.

en.m. wikipedia. org/wiki/Carl_Hilpert

ITS FUCKING NOTHING
DONT WASTE TIME ON THIS BAIT

I pray I'm wrong, but I think the Kill Switch has engaged friends.

The omissions are clues. Probably the letters for the key themselves.

But, it's possible this key is meant to be brute-forced. He gives the first few letters. With each progressive omission, the key becomes more and more brute-forcable. The end part of the key (thus, STOCHASTIC TERMINATOR, i.e. "Random Termination") will definitely need Bruteforcing.

Maybe the other letters are clued into in other Tweets. Notice how All Words Begin With A Capital In Some Tweets?

Im running windows on a mac

browsing with chrome

call the cops i dont care

He's talking about the October surprise

Assume assange to be alive until after the election.
Don't take any baits until then.

The MSM and Hellary want to deflect from using Wikileaks as much as possible through sowing doubt and fear.

you're a huge faggot and you know it

A nazi General famous for having surrendered, taken prisoners and killed 2 days after imprisonment.

That's probably what happened to Julian.

Isn't Sikgrov a Russian last name?

#ImWithHerNow

:^)

>He made spelling mistakes before too.

There's more than one person behind the Wikileaks Twitter account. I bet Julian Assange wasn't even the one posting most of the tweets before his internet got cut off.

HELP HIM

Hey guys let's waste our time trying to figure out what the missing letters could possibly mean! I know they're clues!

Sure.

Oh shit.

Is this retard living in 1998 or something? Does he think there's 30,000 different zero-day exploits in those PDFs?

Stop distracting from the email leaks. With this nonsense. If they had something to say they would say it. from behind seven proxies

Explain why the missing letters were conveniently located in the tweets you selected. And then explain why the letters "him" weren't missing if the word HELP is composed of missing letters.

This is just a stupid distraction. It's bait. Don't bite the bait.

Sam Hyde really likes Initial D

So it's actually PHIL.

Heard it here first, folks, Assange is asking for Dr. Phil to come to the embassy and give him relationship advice!

It's fucking nothing.
Get your asses back to the email thread and continue digging.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned I didn't read the entirety of the thread, and disregard if idea is a shit I think the best way to go about it would be to find the biggest names who have mentioned Assange or shown sympathy towards whistle blower causes in the past and provide them with all confirmed related information pointing to the current uncertainty of his situation and stay on them about this (nag) until they start asking about Assange and his situation themselves. I'm sure there would be some bernie endorsing celebs out there who could be made curious enough about this.

Has anyone checked if they maybe just scrapped some letters because of the word limit? Also WL has probably many people with access to the Twitter account so might just be someone new posting.

Could there be stego in the vid?

Stop bumping this stupid thread. It's a fucking distraction.

>I haven't seen CTR promote the assange is dead/captured meme IMO. It seems that they avoid these threads for some reason.

LOL shut up. There's a bunch of shills running around yelling "WIKILEAKS IS COMPROMISED!!!" …but for some strange reason it cannot possibly be CTR?

(Just like shortly before & after the 10th anniversary Wikileaks conference there were threads bashing Assange, calling him a traitor and shit like that.)

New post on twitter. Link is not wikileaks!

REPEAT, LINK IS NOT TO WIKIEAKS!

Mousing over, the address that pops up showing location is the following:
t.c o/u9ecGaMc

I don't know enough about tech, but I know I did a stupid thing when I clicked that. It does not go to the wikileaks page.

Wait, false alarm. When I first clicked it, it went to one of those warning pages. I'm a massive faggot, apparently.

obligatory

or maybe it didnt…?

Didn't the CIA had some new tech where they could interfere with your connection to plant a bug and then take you right away to the real page?

It seems the thread got shoad from catalog(been a while since that thread) anyone got link?

Well, it did it again after getting to the page and I clicked on another. It was an "Insecure" connection, though I doubt that it was actually the case.

Fuck you

Implying that assange was the one who controlled the twitter account

Ok you are a shill confirmed

What worries me about all of this is that story we heard a few years ago about essentially a rudimentary AI that scrubs shit from the internet called Metal Gear. Is this just Metal Gear in action? All that chestbeating and money spending was all for a bot that just acts like it uses scripts? Also, if that's the case then how far of a reach does this great firewall 2.0 have?

I never implied that, learn how to read. I'm sure he did post a few tweets from the Embassy before his internet was cut off but he wasn't the one most often on Twitter. I'm saying there's more than one person handling the WL Twitter account, with or without Assange.

You're a confirmed moron. Learn how to read.

BUMP-KUN

that prediction has already confirmed itself false

Fuck off back to Holla Forums with your autism and insatiable need to disrupt and derail conversations to preach some bullshit your obese jewish pedophile Stallman proses.

Enjoy being rolled up, interrogated and possibly tortured. Oh, and also probably permanently landing on a number of watch lists.

Wikileaks isn't comprimised you dunce. What's to go off from it? They change in tone in their twitter? Julian never ran their social media and they've done this shit in the past.

You're getting into uncharted territories with no information to lead you.

They always use that URL, god damnit you guys are making me to go to other chans, I swear.

WEW LADS HILLARY IS A REPTILE

Can't some UK bros go start a facebook twitter protest and rally at the embassy

fucking lizard people

Assange doesn't even send out the tweets. It's some other guy.

Sure smells like they've been compromised.

Funny how no shill ever explains what the fuck this "compromised" is supposed to mean in practice.