RUSSIA FINDS WELL-PRESERVED SECRET NAZI ARCTIC BASES

HOLY SHIT Holla Forums WAS RIGHT ABOUT THIS TOO

archive.is/akLFR

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/y2eCw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3856700/Russian-scientists-Nazi-base-evacuated-staff-ate-infected-polar-bear-meat.html
amazon.com/Hitlers-UFO-against-World-Order/dp/0692787763/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1477141498&sr=8-1&keywords=hitlers ufo
amazon.com/Final-Battalion-55-Club/dp/0615949010/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1477143367&sr=8-2&keywords=final battalion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh boy. Here come exciting new holocaust facts.

Clickbait/disinfo?

More pics in this article
archive.is/y2eCw

The bunkers are preserved as well

I half take that back.

There are some pictures here:

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3856700/Russian-scientists-Nazi-base-evacuated-staff-ate-infected-polar-bear-meat.html
>archive.is/y2eCw

But it's not from the inside of any cool old base or anything, it's just some rusty old stuff.

Get back to me when they find the secret ANTARCTIC bases.

fake, gay. slide thread

It's a weather station. Did you expect Hitler to walk out of it and promise to reward his rescuers once he frees Berlin?

Poor Fritz, sounds disgusting. Fascinating however. I bet the docs are boring nonsense on meteorology, code and comms books etc. Unless they were experimenting with ways of getting rid of Juden by pumping them liquified into Arctic oilfields.

Poisoned by polar bear meat? What did the bear eat?

I told you so

Let's hope that's the only thing they found.

Thiz.

must have jumped timelines again, how would a nazi base be preserved if all of the artic melts every summer?

Goddamn, how I would love to stumble across an abandoned military base deep innawoods that's been long forgotten. Finding one with loot in it would be the bomb. Finding one with bombs in it would be even better.

Holla Forums pls stop. I don't even want to know what we're right about from here on out.

It's not even a mystery. Now when the robots start coming out of the Hollow Earth, then we got something.

I'm waiting for the space division of the Waffen-SS to get back to earth and actually complete a real Holocaust.

I feel like there was a point in my life where I was sane and reality made sense.

When you live in the world we live in, taking the redpill makes you see that the world is in fact suffering from mass psychosis. Those who truly are sane are few, most are just living a lie and in delusion.

Nazi's found a gateway to Hyperboria.

people really didn't know this was real, seriously?

Uh, god, don't even say it.
I've been raging hard all week, I gotta go easy on all of this.

Bears often carry trichinella, so the meat has to be thoroughly cooked.

It might have been vitamin A poisoning.

There was a private arctic expedition before (in other words, just some random dudes, possibly private researchers, nothing nazi related) if I recall correctly, and the crew had to slaughter the sledge dogs.

Their livers contained too much vitamin A and the crew succumbed to peeling off skin and other delightful side effects of having too much vitamin A in your body.

The Arctic's a big place.

According the the article?
They ate raw meat and got Round Worms.

My least favorite are ringworms, man they suck, you think you'vekilled it from your animals and you're hygienic as fuck yet they get you and make your ass itchy as fuck.

Why do you think they never found Hitler's body? He's not dead.

Reality was always shit. Bring on the space Nazis and 2d waifus for the rest of you because I already have mine.

You already have some space Nazis?

Those would be pinworms. Ringworm is a fungal infection.

With that mystery figure from Argentina buying shit Nazi related, I would not he surprised if a large amount of nazi descendants were creeping back into society and helping the world.

That too.

That's quite accurate.

It probably also explains why he never seems to be able to cure his Enterobius infestation with antifungal cream.

albendazole ftw, in case you were wondering

Accurate? Whatchu mean, user? Thou doubtest; hope; fear; desire; dream?

Dam, that movie freaked me out. There some gruesome deaths in that movie

Have some music and ambience to that.

Saved, in fifty years it'll be in a meme museum

Also saved, and laughed.

I really need to get a program to animate my shit, as well.

Or if nuclear war destroys all of the records of our memes it will remain in our hearts and we will draw gondolas for our grandchildren.

That song makes me cry every time.

Kek

it probably had rabies
or they ate the parts of the polar bear that are high in vitamin c at levels like its liver

Actually you just reminded me of a real Expedition to the artic that took place. Perhaps it is related to your story user. Turns out a Jewish merchant provided the crew with tainted/rancid canned meat that the yid bought. You guess it, at a lower price so it could rake in more money per the contract assigned.

Anyone know what I am talking about??

Not vitamin c user it's vitamin a. Vitamin c will just pass through your urine, vitamin a at systemically high concentrations in your fat will kill you.

Ahh sorry I'm pretty hungover from a night out being a normie

Kek dont remember that
I know a researcher who went on an antarctic expedition once to study sub-polar pelagic seabirds
their supplies got exposed to the air and went bad and all the crew had to eat for the next ten weeks were cans of tuna and crackers
by the end of it they were suffering from lipid starvation and he said they all had inhuman cravings for a slice of cheese

Could also have had too high off zinc without copper

No shit, ask anyone in SA. Hitler and posse fled to Colombia, Goebbels family was a bunch of dead slavs, Hitler's "body" was really a double that had undergone surgery.
Hitler shaved face, looked very different but still was unmistakable. Came in Uboats, fled to Colombia, then fled to Chile and finally the Antarctic, contracted many Chilean masons(I mean real masons, not cultist freemason scum) to build for him. They had found massive caverns with perfectly round depths, thought once to be "drills" on a previous expedition to the South Pole. I imagine some are still there.

Arctic animals are largely unclean, they consume many fish that feed on deepsea life(which mostly survives on shit) Penguins are infamous for eating washed up bottom-feeders and their own dead for instance.

You shouldn't eat more rust user. Take a shot. RELAX

UUUU

Don't make fun of my dream vision board user, don't you fucking dare!

How is this delightful image and dub-dubs not witnessed!

Checked

Name of the song?

I don't expect much of this to be true.

Sure, a base called "treasure hunter" will be used to observe weather. Complete BS, if it truly was so, then they were looking for the lost technology of the hyperborean civilization
Another BS story, a poisoned polar bear meat ??? Really????
They say that the crew was rescued by an U-boat, but they would leave there a batch of well preserved documents and some other objectst?????? Another BS, no military personnel will leave something like that behind, even if they couldn't take it with them, they would've destroyed it.

Yes

Some user should really make a rare meme time capsule.

amazon.com/Hitlers-UFO-against-World-Order/dp/0692787763/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1477141498&sr=8-1&keywords=hitlers ufo

polar bear meat has too much vitamin A. A gram or two of polar bear liver is enough to kill a person.

google it fagget

mmm… lacking some diversity in there !

Hey guys, remember that the arctic is by the north pole and there is no dry land underneath the ice there. All the cool entrances to inner earth are by the south pole.

where are the pictures

amazon.com/Final-Battalion-55-Club/dp/0615949010/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1477143367&sr=8-2&keywords=final battalion

WE WUZ ALIENS N SHIET CYKA

NEW NAZI BASE FOUND

MORE HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS REPORTING IN

9 BILLION JEWS FOUND AT NAZI ARCTIC BASE
PRISONERS WERE TORN APART BY GLADIATORIAL POLAR BEARS IN ARENAS
ALL NEW ARCTIC THEME AT AUSCHWITZLAND, ONLY $139.99 A TICKET

No. GLP was Right. You bitches just jumped on.
t. actual oldfag

They found the arctic Ahnenerbe bases?! Imagine the Aryan history gathered there from all around the world. This will revolutionize our way of looking at the human past.
Himmler will be recognized as a hero he was, and a great new European racial consciousness will arise.

Oh goddammit.

They're just SAYING it's a weather station. Ivan is taking all the Aryan artifacts back to Moscow to drink vodka out of.

THERE WERE SO MANY DEAD JEWS AT ONE POINT THAT A RED SOUTH POLE COULD BE OBSERVED FROM SPACE

Oh the irony.

KYS Távïstõçk

So the title should be: "Russians find super secret Nazi weather station.".

HERES A PHOTO TO PROVE IT SEE! SEE!!!

Dey gassed anudda six gorillion in de ice chambuhs goyim

I don't get mad, it's so over the top that I find it funny, I can't wait to see how hard they jump the shark next.

This is what winning looks like boys.

Goddammit Pepe, you're really doing it.

Doesn't sound like it was that lost to me.

Holla Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

GLP user fistbump. Still waiting for hyperdimensional aliens to be confirmed tbqh.

Now is not the time for Hitler, that comes later.

wow they made a death camp all the way in the arctic? those nigger nazis

What a bummer. If they were eating polar bear meat and getting fucking parasites, then they were probably getting desperate. I imagine that with the war or maybe the fall of Nazi Germany, supplies stopped coming and they had to improvise.

Maybe they didn't have the equipment to get out of the Arctic alive, so they tried to hold out. Or maybe they didn't think the war would last that long, so they were just gonna wait it out. Either way, shitty situation.

I think all polar bear meat is high in vitamin A, but their livers have incredibly high levels. Even just a sliver of the liver would probably kill you.

That would actually be a pretty cool way to assaniate someone. Slip some polar bear liver in someone's liver dish. I wonder what type of people prominently eat meat like liver?

I laughed for a solid minute and I'm still laughing. Help me, guys. I think I'm doing permanent damage to my sides.

Fuck off with your dumbass nobodies trying to claim credit.

Wrong image, newfag.

Here at Holla Forums, people like where they post, unlike your kind.

At least look on the bright side, if they find some then we shall have proof that Putin is a complete and utter faggot.

source?

The allies raided German weather stations and boats for enigma code books. If I had to put money on it I'd go with that over tainted bear meat.

Those are still occupied.

Quads confirm. The fourth Reich is waiting. Icy hellholes have always been the white man's greatest defense against the mud hordes.

wapfers
like me

I would expect nothing less

BUMP THEY WANT TO SLIDE THIS

BUMP THEY WANT TO SLIDE THIS

Of course since Donald Trump is literally Hitler.

This tbh. You literally cant trust a single word from mainstream media anymore.

Polar bears have a lot of meat why would you just eat polar bear livers?

Wait wait wait whoawhoawhoawhoa

Okay let me get this straight, the Russians find a secret Nazi Base in the Arctic. This happens only a week or so after Assange has his net cut off and some like cryptome theorize the truth is he escaped London via Submarine.

What reality am I in right now?

They made snowmen out of frozen jewish blood. Don't make light of the 12 gorillian.

"dis is where they burned the corpses, right next to these kerosene heaters, then they fed us to the killer whales and sea lions, it was horrible"
can't wait.

pics or it didnt happen

Don't fucking meme it.

When the only thing you have is meat it is consumed quite quickly.
t. on keto diet and losing weight.

For you

Someone put Darkwood under this.

(((Space Nazis)))

I am partly convinced that Nazis in space are a possible crypto-Jewish merchants ripping off ayyliums or managing slave colonies scattered across the solar System

Just classify these space Nazis as traitors. Deutschland was raped so thoroughly by commies and (((Allied))) after the war.

The only way space Nazis will make sense is if they were kosher in the first place, and its founders successfully infiltrated NSDAP early on.

Holy shit is this picture real?

Yes. We are not the first Kekolytes.

It's probably shooped.

"Dey impaled us on Narwal tusks. It was terrible!"

Checked.
Nazis were occultists though and always obsessed with ancient artifacts, right? What if they were trying to get back INTO space but had to put priority on blowing up jewery here first…

I saw some pixels so I don't think so