WE ARE BEING DISTRACTED

WE ARE BEING DISTRACTED

The Podesta #14 emails thread is DEAD.

You faggots are falling for CTR concern trolling and you're too worried about the DDoS attack today, the WikiLeaks tweets, and whether or not Assange is alive.

WE HAVE REAL WORK TO DO, GET BACK TO THE EMAILS

I'm tired man, this constant drip leak of fucking nothing emails is awful. I don't understand why we have to scramble every fucking day looking to make the connections when Asslozange has been sitting on these for months and could have released the interesting bits in one big release. I'm just tired man, I wake up every morning and make the new OP and do some digging before going to work. Think about this, we are also only HALFWAY through the emails. Then I have to see your thread and blow a gasket because you'd prefer to make this thread instead of contributing in the podesta thread itself.

STOP POSTING THIS THINGS FUCKING FACE

Ok CTR

I've personally spent at least 4 hours a day combing through the podesta emails since it started leaking, including today. Maybe I'm missing the big hits, but it feels like at this point not a whole lot new is being added, its mostly another reply on existing email chains or spam emails. Not to say people should stop digging, far from it, but it is exhausting. I'm probably taking a break tomorrow, but I'll be back in it after that.

I hope we get a new source for leaks. 33k when?

Podesta email thread OP's ID: 49a39f
Your ID: f1922a

Didn't know we had IDs on Holla Forums? You must be a recently hired CTR shill since all the other ones quit.

Nice shoop.

I didn't think the newfag record could be broken but you just managed it.

Bump

Don't id's change for different threads?

I didn't think so but I just tested it and they do change for different threads.

You know where they don't change? 4chan. Take a guess where OP is from.

Please die.

Take a nap, CTR.
The dig continues.

LEAVE

The emails are shit. If you want to do something productive, buy ammo and learn how to shoot.

>this constant drip leak of fucking nothing emails

Thank You for Correcting the Record!

Or.. real life work.

Give me a few hours ffs.

This meme is cancer.

There is too much in there, that is the problem. We barely know where to begin.

That's why assange released them in increments.

I seem to remember Asslozange promising us that his leaks would see Hillary indicted. We have already passed the threshhold where a single big leak might significantly damage a campaign. The October surprise was not surprising.

Did all who were planning on embarking in this endeavor intelligently split up the work load? Like, one starts from the end, one from the beginning, one from the middle towards the end, one from middle toward beginning, etc.?

Shut up liar. Go be a low energy useless faggot trying to spread defeatism elsewhere. If you think the Podesta e-mails are nothing then you should go back to the NeoFAG forum and stay there.

>>>/4chan/

There's too much trash and spam to wade through. The whole disjointed nature of the releases, with replies coming before the initial email, Podesta's pointless mailing lists and things that were already found and publicized being found again by some new user who thinks it's a bombshell kind of weighs on you after a bit.
Nothing wrong with the user you're replying to being tired of that.
I'll still put in my time digging, sharing, capping and contextualizing each day as I have from the start, but that feeling of "there's got to be a better way" is still there.

I think people are burned out + don't know if the shit from Wikileaks is genuine anymore since Assange was assassinated. The fucking feds could have replaced the wikileaks server with a copy and now are going to push fake info to it that is exactly what FOXACID was about. It could be something completely different, but there is some serious blackbag shit going on with the internet right now.

RIP JULIAN ASSANGE

There is also a possibility that we are being played and assange is alive.So we are giving out the election at shillary for free.

KEEP DIGGING

Wrong sage

No user, anything other than EVERYTHING IS WORKING PERFECTLY is CTR shilling. Did I mention CTR? CTR. You're CTR. Everything is CTR.

yessssss… get back to the emails.

pftttt emails my ass.

Get back to cracking democrat systems.
Get back to triggering Bern outs to vote trump or just not hillary
Get back to doing veritas shit
Get back to the basics.

those EMAILS are USELESS NOW.

Any Damage to Dem turn out was or has already been done. IT can do VERY little right now.

You need to refocus and use what you have already uncovered and get out and Troll blitz every media site EVERYWHERE.

What you need is a HACKER ARMY.

How'r'u gonna take care of the cops.

(((771cd2)))

Wew lad.

(1)
Try harder faggot

Make me faggot.

If you're talking about election impact then the other user is absolutely right. Normalfags don't give a shit about emails, but they love emotionally charged shit like O'Keefe's claimed "nigger hillary" that he refuses to release

You should feel shame for being such a newfag, but being from cuckchan you're not used to anything that even tangentially approaches standards. You aren't one of us. Either lurk or go back.

The bombs are supposed to land now in the emails.
If wikileaks isn't dead we are the only ones who will discover what's on those e-mails.

It's entirely possible to do both these things (and more) in the same day.

I'm an oldfag and had a brain fart, sue me.

No we aren't. We're just looking for something higher than what has been found so far.

The 33k emails were deleted for a reason, these ate not them.

Made this, UUUU

Version 0.2, fixed some things. Hope you like that you're a meme now fam.

Go to bed.

This was a labor of love

I see what you're doing. I won't tell them.

:^)

It's much easier if you use thunderbird or something else to go through the mails instead of using the site.

Can hatechan well on a phone nigga. I got sushi and beer now and am strapped in for the night.

Fuckin' slave driver.

Yes. That thread for example is filled with conspiratards trying to decipher secret messages in Wikileaks tweets and distract everyone with speculations.