"Kurds" destroy suicide bomber truck(actually was US spec ops)

The France 24 tape shows the Kurds (including strong women's soldiers) celebrating and one claiming "it was me, it was me who hit him!" and then the zoom out and say "but in reality, it was these men.." (cut to white guys a few hundred yards away trying to hide from camera with a Javelin)
sequence in pic 1. le strings womyenz shooting 2. le kurd seems to genuinely believe it was he who hit it (rather than just wasting an RPG shell) 3. The US.Brits who ACTUALLY hit the truck…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4YRiJM-BLw
soundcloud.com/intersectionalaltright/excuse-me-sir-do-you-have-a-moment-to-discuss-the-kurds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck, forgot to embed…youtube.com/watch?v=S4YRiJM-BLw

here is embed is anyone wants to watch it. It just sums up the entire fucking "war." Imagine how many times this happens but the reporters carrying the water for Obama don't actually show who really is doing the killing?

Either way it's one more turkmen terrorist roach removed, so what's your objection, Mehmet?

dumb fuck, can you read? I don't give a shit about the dead ISIS, just the narrative the Jews are always pushing "le strong, brave, kurdish womenyz" and they are even deluded enough to believe it themselves apparently.
Zoom out and, of course, it's actually white guys risking their asses and doing the actual dirty work, while ZOG claims it's the kurds.

(why do I have a feeling you are a shiaor kurd somewhere safe in land of le weed man who doesn't like having the ruse exposed? YES, it does matter since ultimately US shekels are paying for this bullshit. Not only to destroy ISIS (created by Mossad), but also for the ammo to let le kurds FEEL they have actually done it themselves)

STFU, Kurdish women were some of the best fighter in the Vietnam war, Erwin Rommel actually congratulated them on their bravery and skill during the Saigon offensive.

Of course, I apologize deeply for my sexism and toxic masculinity. By any chance, you wouldn't happen to play nu-CoD where one can play as le string womyenz fighter, do you?

everyone knows middle easterners cant fight for shit so whenever anything goes right I always assume it is either some burger spec ops guys or some russian spec ops guy

I'm a big fan of it myself. the ad with the brit model lipstick lesbian got me hooked. did you know it's actually a little known fact that female SS were the ones who glided in and liberated Mussolini?

do you think the male kurd claiming the hit is actually deluded enough to believe his own bulllshit or just trying to get laid? The West still doesn't understand that to Middle Easterners with their carnival barker mentality, lying/dishonesty (esp to outsiders) is no big deal. And it's not even all to with Islam, just ~8,000 years of haggling and selling underwater real estate in bazars has made the ability to lie convincingly a genetic asset for them, especially for Jews.

This is why the notion that ZOGbots are your friends is laughable. They literally sacrifice themselves for the progressive propaganda.
Fucking disgusting.

Holy fucking shit Army. Do you know nothing?

Yeah, those aren't Kurds. That's a fucking Jav. They don't just hand that shit out.

the kurds can fight nigger, dont be fooled by some tier one goys. I dunno about the woms but the kurds have been fighting for a long fucking time

I dont even like the fucking kurds, they are deep in organs and shit but dont fool yourself nigger, they may not be quds but they can fight

I know you really like posting that image set in every thread, but no one said that m8

fuck off kraut nigger

00/dubs Top quality shitpost.

Odd then that after being trained by the US since 1991, they still need Americans to not only arm and train them, but to do things like this while they take credit.
No, the Kurds cannot fight. And they are so divided at this point (the commie kurds fighting in Turkey, the ones in alliance with al-nursa, and then these PR dupes for the lemmings and feminists) that it's useless to even talk about "Kurds" as a coherent group anymore.

As a matter of fact Kurds helped Young Turds to purge fellow Anatolian Christians so I have reserved sympathy for them BUT I am being pragmatic and still view them as our "greatest ally" and the strongest lever for finally disbanding the remnants of the shittoman empire and bringing the perpetrators of the tyranny, physical destruction and cultural regression of my people to justice. Only a turkroach and the best of irrationally pinkophobic goyim would be butthurt over kurt cobains at this moment.

you do realize we have IDs here, correct, and people can see you agreeing with yourself?

Thanks for all the Heroin in Europe, Kurds!

Sure thing, Ahmed

The fuck did I samefag, Mustafa?

Why are YOU agreeing with yourself, you literal mongoloid?

good argument, you got me. no one else can see the two same Ids back to back attacking me for the same bullshit.
Jesus when will election end and this place get back to semi-normal?

Hope you get to fight alongside your heroines one day, kiddo. I believe that people should have the fates their thoughts and actions merit.

What exactly is your point, Mehmet?

Got some new D&C propaganda, eh Ari? You post pics (2) and (3) at least once a day, but (1) is new to me.

no dumbfuck, mind the difference between posting in sequence to include a video that wouldn't embed first time and using..this is like banging my head against a fucking wall.

As you say, another genius. Whatever species of semitic slime you may be, can only hope day after election it gets back to semi-normality.

I am not particularly familiar with mongolian forms of autism to follow your train of thought and I am perplexed over what video you are talking about.

It's just two different replies to two different turkposts.

Feel free to repost pic related.

Okey I scrolled back and noticed you are right. Somehow it gave me the same ID over a post I did not even type.

fine, was a mistake. Not looking for a fight, I disagree with you that Kurds are great fighters, I think it's mostly Juden/Saudi propaganda, but no need to turn it into a flame war.
If you're not Juden or mudslime, have no personal issues with you.

I should actually amend that and say I don't even mind Shia muslims so long as they keep out of europe. Hezbollah gave the jews a pretty good kick in the teeth. Now THEY are good fighters. Even ZOG is afraid of them.

Sorry, I replied without noticing the IDs. I assumed it was two different roaches you all look the same to me after all.

I am not even trying to argue that people Iranian ancestry are great fighters FFS pic very related. Just pointing out that they are convenient for fighting the good fight at this moment and we have zero reasons to bitch about it due to superficial shit like "MUH EBUL GOMMIES" and "MUH FEMINISTS". The reason they are "commies" is because Turkey was NATO for the last half century and the reason they have "stronk wymen" is because it's not novelty for turkroaches to purge all the male population of a defiant area they culturally enriched.

No it fucking doesn't!

Jesus Christ, this is just ridiculous - that truck wasn't even coming toward them, the fucking rocket hits its on an angle that suggests it was moving away from them.

Did these cunts just toast some farmer for the sake of cheap propaganda?

And what if they did?

FUCK THE TROOPS

You still believe the US tries to remove ISIS? The CIA is as involved in their training and creation as Mossad. I also suspect that truck was a cargo truck bringing supplies to Assad's troops. Next you'll tell me it was sandnigs that planned 9/11.

I doubt there's any civilians left in that area of Syria 2bh. The Sunnis living in the countryside know what areas are Kurd controlled so they know it's best not to go fucking around in their neck of the woods if they don't want to get shot at. Also that truck looked like it was straight out of Mad Max with that metal job it had.

Not defending this propaganda piece, it's pretty obvious who blew up that truck (RPGs don't come at a downward angle like that).

what a fucking brainless kurd trash scumbag sitting somewhere in canada you are. were I a turk or muslim of any sort…your dead mother;s rotting cunt. blocked.

I think parts of ZOG have to at least give that impression, thus the reason they allowed this to be filmed.
Just something that triggers the fuck out of me that US taxes not only have to pay for the Javelin, but for the ammo and RPG round wasted on Kurds to delude them into feeling like tough guys.
Meanwhile, US health care premiums set to double in January. the whole thing ("win one for Israel, make the middle east safe for kikes") and the fact tat Us is still there and giving the Jews another $38 billion when the country is broke and $23 trillion in debt. We're fucked here.

You almost got me, user.

Checked.

Why can only a few people recognize shitposting when they see it?

see:

You may be right about shill, but you're wrong about samefagging. Posting twice in a row is not samefagging. He didn't address post 1 in post 2, he didn't pretend he was someone else at any point.

Top kek, Kurds would be completely fucked without US support

The Kurd who claimed it was him, look at his RPG. It still has an an unfired projectile in it LMAO. Kebabs are such shameless liars it's incredible.

That's not even an anti-tank round it's anti-personnel lol.

True haha.

This is not Facebook, roachie.

i think it could still destroy a suicide truck

>US and EU forces fighting against ISIS

Fake.

Not blow it up the way it did, disregarding explosives inside.

no it couldn't

Webm?

Are you Australian by any chance?

Kurds are nothing but power hungry scums.

soundcloud.com/intersectionalaltright/excuse-me-sir-do-you-have-a-moment-to-discuss-the-kurds

Anyone who has been keeping up with the Middle-Eastern affairs knows, that Kurds are fucking scum.

They only get venerated by western media because they are selling oil to Israel cheaply.

roads in the middle east often go like that, with not trees and mostly flat land it looks like hes just travelling along but that road probably cuts in past those hills and winds towards the outpost.

also

Webm'd for your pleasure.

Turkroach spotted

I've always wondered how well the frag round flies.

who is the fucking shitbag calling everyone a roach who names the kurds as shitskin scum they are? reported.

nah "kiddo." I'll leave as is.

Hey chaim…I think…the goyim know…

Better a 'fucking shitbag' than a Turkroach. Have a (you).

mad 'cause bad