A case for less strict/open borders

I know it sounds like a shitty idea due to the flood of shitskins, but trust me it makes sense.

If we just get rid of the government, and let the free market handle it it will all turn out well.

Having open borders would allow businesses to easily acquire cheap, foreign labor that it could keep in the country to cut costs exponentially by having a cheap, domestic workforce.

People will be able to buy whatever they want, and if they aren't self employed they can buy from their employers or other companies that have native based workforces.

tl;dr the free market solves it all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XnPnAJeVuvw
youtube.com/watch?v=6_a2lCTq70A
theguardian.com/world/feedarticle/10072567
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

some like total delusion that everything will just solve itself. Some of us like having culture and being able to walk streets at night or even during the day without niggers prowling about you tardo

Get raped.

>become truly redpilled, thus accepting natsoc

thank you for this thread that totally isn't bait

They're still potential customers.

If they start shit you shoot them for violating the NAP.

By your logic we should shut down the Gambling Industry and Strip Clubs, hell even get rid of professional sports seeing as how much money is made on it.

No>>7938565
lol

People are born with certain unalienable rights, and it's been shown that a free market society is the only one that's capable of continuing in the long term.

The only way to a free society is one run solely by the people with no governmental interference.

My six year old daughter would be carrying a gun to shoot any shitskins that assault her.

Even then, it's her fault for getting out of the family MRAP on her way to school.

Yeah fuck it, let's just destroy our own culture and ruin white dominance in the west for the sake of a bit more money for people who already have too much money.

Fuck I can't believe I fell for this bait.

also you forgot this

just hire your private security firm to go talk to the rapists private security firm, you guys can strike a deal, and perhaps, the rapist will be held accountable by having to pay for the cheap coffin

money is power you nigger.

isn't that why you think the jews run everything or something?

Money is all that matters in the end faggot, being allowed to fully profit from your work is what anyone should strive for.

This is the stupidest, silliest attempt at sliding I've ever seen. I almost admire OP for being this goofy.

I just want to talk politics.

and hyper-efficient corporate prostitution.

shoot yourself liberteenager

Do you really believe that if the price to produce something drops, that the business would lower the price of the item rather than reap in more profit? Are you fucking stupid? Digital download for video games are the same exact price as buying a physical copy.

Dominance culturally, not structurally. I don't want shitting on the walls and killing gays to become the norm because the majority support fucking Islam and come from dirtland. And with mass immigration, money goes to the immigrants too, so no dominance comes from you, the average white person, when you earn just as much as them.

We wouldn't see that money. Food and general goods might go slightly down in price, but me and you aren't going to earn shit more, just the people who already have too much cash and WANT cheap labour to keep more of it for themselves.

==WTF I HATE WHITE COUNTRIES NOW=

In a system where it would be very easy for someone to set up a competing business, along with a lack of government enforced cartels it would be a race to the bottom for prices. If you lower your price and provide a better product while still having a profit margin, more people will buy.

(((OP)))

WTF I HATE WHITE COUNTRIES NOW

Then don't have anything to be run by the majority. Organize a group and kill shitskins when they try to set up shari'a law.

Maybe you wouldn't. I'd jump at the opportunity to run a tax-free business.

No they aren't.

What is Aleppo

Listen and Believe, right?

I'm not driving I'm traveling.
I am a free inhabitant!
Am I being detained?

Those people are fucking retarded.

Even if you disagree with a society, you still should abide by its rules unless you have a solid plan to bring about a new one.

The government allows you those rights, you aren't born with them and they are easily taken away. Germans do not have the right to talk about the truth of the holohoax for instance. The entire concept of inalienable rights is bullshit.

This is false. Anything created by a native workforce is more expensive than imported shit from 3rd world countries, when wages are being cut people are FORCED to buy the cheapest shit they can.

Fuck off back to
>>>Holla Forums

You're in the wrong neighborhood, lad.

WHAT IS ALEPPO?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

He's a lolberg instead of a commie his rightful quarantine zone is
>>>/liberty/

If you hate the free market so much, then I think the commie board is up your alley rather than mine.

reported

wew

4 what raisin

reported for obvious bait thread

whats stopping the government enforced "cartels" from being replaced by business run cartels? faggot.

that doesnt solve the cultural problem or the fact that I dont want them on my none private property either I like being able to go out for a walk. Not all of us want to live on a 5 acre lot in a conex out in the forest

White societies are always some of the most successful. Brown people see this and move there. The weakest people will sympathize because whites have high altruism. In a few generations the will be accepted and you will be over run by a force that will breed regardless of the future. Now your lands are occupied by a foreign tribe, either you stick to your principles or you enforce your border. You choose death or life.

Because the government wields more power than any one business can hold.

Then get your neighbors to sign on or just move somewhere else where there's less shitskins.

Are you autstic or just b8ing?

You will be killed.

Okay. I'll point out that population replacement and racemixing is the entire point of "open borders".

INSEMINATE MY WIFE T. OP
INSEMINATE MY WIFE T. OP
INSEMINATE MY WIFE T. OP
INSEMINATE MY WIFE T. OP
INSEMINATE MY WIFE T. OP
INSEMINATE MY WIFE T. OP
INSEMINATE MY WIFE T. OP
INSEMINATE MY WIFE T. OP
INSEMINATE MY WIFE T. OP

so me and my neighbors will live in this place where we agree to a common culture and to only be one race and to defend each other and build roads together and other such things.
Like a regular none autistic country

so long as you don't obscure the rights of others.

nobody is stopping you from doing that.

ill take your bait one last time

the free market doesnt exist. consolidation of power will always happen, whether or not the government mandates it. businesses who get successful first will realize that its in their best interest to stifle competition as quickly as possible, which has always been the case. how do you stop the buying out of smaller competitors from bigger companies which eventually start colluding with other big companies to maintain higher profit margins by agreeing to raise prices in tandem?

I won't stop it. The businesses will.

People will catch on to the price gouging scheme and will either start their own business or buy from an alternative.

Only works if the entire world shares our culture and our race.

If that were the case the whole world would be one nation (aka Hitler would have won).

It's impossible. Leave.

Building a better future for your offspring is what better people aspire for.

I understand that you're frustrated with the largely Zionist-occupied government that conspires against you in nearly every conceivable fashion, but throwing away all government is not the answer. That's how you end up with Jews actually walking around with paid enforcers of their will, culling the people they don't like and creating room for more Jews. That's how you turn America into Palestine 2: Electric Boogaloo.

If anything, we should be shooting for a government that favors its own people more than the interests of some banker and his hook-nosed friends/cousins. It might cause a fuss, but specifically writing in that no Jew may hold office or perform government duties would greatly serve that end.

Do you think the year is 2010?

spoon feed you now:

bigger businesses have more money. more money == more power. eventually, anyone who poses a threat to a larger business's profits(read: power) will be taken care of quickly. Whether through economic, diplomatic, or violent schemes.

I once leaned heavily libertarian, but even then I didn't think this. This is thread is trash. You didn't even try to form an argument.

That's not the real threat. They can't be allowed in education, in journalism, in entertainment(including writing), as lobbyists, or allowed to donate to politicians. Much easier to just boot them out entirely.

Fuck off you snake loving retard

Ron Paul: "Libertarianism is the enemy of all racism"
> youtube.com/watch?v=XnPnAJeVuvw (Ron Paul: "Libertarianism is the enemy of all racism")
"Libertarian is the enemy of all racism, because racism is a collectivist idea. Its that, you put people in category, you say "Well blacks belong here, and whites here, and women here", but we don't see people in forms, or, uh, or gays, you don't have rights because you're gays or women or minority, you have rights because you're an individual. So we see people strictly as individuals, and we get these individuals in a natural way, so its exactly opposite of all collectivism, and its absolutely anti-racism, because we don't see it in those terms."

"What to Do about Immigration: Full Debate" | LearnLiberty
> youtube.com/watch?v=6_a2lCTq70A ("What to Do about Immigration: Full Debate" | LearnLiberty)

Ron Paul: Immigration not solved by barbed wire, guns
> theguardian.com/world/feedarticle/10072567

theguardian.com/world/feedarticle/10072567
Ron Paul: I have always made it clear, and will continue to do so, that my message is based on the rights of all people to be treated equally.
Any type of racism or anti-Semitism is incompatible with my philosophy.
Ludwig von Mises, the great economist whose writing helped inspire my political career, was a Jew who was forced to leave his native Austria to escape the Nazis.
Mises wrote about the folly of seeing people as part of groups rather than as individuals.
Therefore, for me to advance anti-Semitism in any way would be a betrayal of my own intellectual heritage.

- Ludwig von Mises, Nation, State, and Economy, page 10

- Ludwig von Mises, Human Action, page 87

- Ludwig von Mises, The Ultimate Foundation of Economic Science, page 81

- Ludwig von Mises, Liberalism, page 139

- Ludwig von Mises, Omnipotent Government, page 263

- Tom Woods, Liberty and Immigration

- Official Libertarian Political Platform, 2004 election cycle

Low energy bait thread. Reported.

dont waste your effort, this is a slide thread anyhow, they arent even putting up an effective argument.

Reported.

hello ctr! how 'bout.. no :)

You're autistic, and voluntarism is a myth.

You do know most of the nigger spending power comes from gibmethats.

This is your brain on whatever substance faggot OP has inhaled.

demographic issues actually would solve themselves if coercive measures weren't utilized against the population.
natural segregation is a thing.
unfortunately, this is not the case.

now to get to the open borders part:
no.
open borders can be exploited.
if this is really what you actually believe to be a good idea, then you must vow to never lock your doors again, and if someone moves into your house all of a sudden, you can not send him out. your house has walls. on top of that, it has doors and locks. how does that make you feel? guilty?

look, different countries have different economies. they have different circumstances. they have different populations with different interests.
countries have to be capable of controlling immigration due to the impact it can have economically and socially.

on top of that, i'm fucking sick of being treated like a second class citizen.
thus, the golem can fuck right off.

I support the free market, within our nation.