TRUMP WINS MINNESOTA MOCK ELECTION

Not statewide, mind you. This was a mock election done in a highschool in the metro area of Minnesota. But it is interesting and thought it was worth sharing.

TRUMP 45.4%

HILLARY 18.2%

GARY 9.9%

And the rest are split up.
Not bad for minnesota of all places to vote trump

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XTz4j
edition.cnn.
archive.is/e88QB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why they're panicking and sending out the shills in overdrive.
Get ready to lose you stupid fucking Hillshill niggers.

I'm all for building morale and whatnot, and have full confidence that Trump will win this election fair and square despite Hillary's brazen attempts to rig it.

But let's not pretend a random poll at a highschool is indicative of the state's voting preference at all. Do we seriously think Hillary Clinton is only going to get 18.2% of the vote? Minnesota is the one state that voted against Reagan when he swept the other 49.

It's a cool poll but not remotely scientific.

Fun poll, good to see that kids these days like Trump but
Something tells me it won't be QUITE this fun on election day. Important thing is we're winning the youth.

assuming the poll is real and not just random shit to fill up the board

….wait what?

the cucks here voted rubio in the primary

this state is blue as the sky

then again are Greatest Governor of all time is Jesse Ventura

Its real. The sample size was 1125 kids and teachers

It's indicative of how the youth might be leaning. Keep in mind that some of these kids are of legal voting age.

I believe the results you claim, but the color code makes it look like it's 14% Trump and 45% Write-In. Maybe I'm just color blind or some shit though. The darker shade in the key seems to be next to Trump. Obviously the darker shade in the graph is at 14%.

How the fuck does Trump win underage vote and yet college kids voted for Bernie?

Color doesn't seem to match are you sure she's not 6.6%?

A lot of disenfranchised Bernouts are thinking about voting for Trump

Colors came out strange in picture. Its the numbers i said

This means he's only 2-3% ahead of hillary after factoring in the vote rigging in her favor.

FINALLY!!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!! PRAISE KEK!!! WE ARE GONNA TURN THIS CUCKED STATE RED MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Why don't you just post the actual image instead of a picture of your screen?

this

Maybe computer's at OP's school can't screenshot?

Don't have access to the spreadsheet

They didn't go to college yet and don't have to worry about being STEM dropouts and settling for useless libshit degrees. The indoctrination hasn't reached them fully yet because in K-12 school, you just want to do whatever the fuck you want and you don't give two fucks about what you're learning. You just get the homework done to please people so they leave you the fuck alone.

I'm surprised young people aren't buying into the bullshit John Oliver and Colbert have been peddling.

But you already are red, just a different kind. :^)
Maybe in a few years Minnesota will be conservative if the youngsters actually like Trump that much.

When you say metro, do you mean straight up Minneapolis/St. Paul or are you talking 1st ring suburb Fridley/Columbia Heights/Brooklyn Center/Falcon Heights tier? Or like external suburbs?

And no, don't dox the school you go to. I'm just trying to figure out what kind of demographics we are talking here. I'm from the metro and I know that some people consider Anoka part of the metro. Anoka vs North Minneapolis is a big ass difference.

Or just run down the demographics. Are the blacks fucking voting Trump? Or is your class literally 45% white male?

That is if the somali niggers don't breed them out, all at taxpayers expense.

96% white school

Isn't Minnesota full of somali niggers? Perhaps they're slowly but surely getting redpilled.

Most people here hold nothing but contempt for the somalis

96% White and Trump got sub 50%, that's horrible.

He still won

Hillary got far less

Somalis aren't welcome. Please leave or you will be removed via lethal force.

SAUCE OR YOU ARE A FAGGOT

FOR GOD SAKE OP STOP SUCKING COCKS

Shit, you are lucky son. I fucking went to Columbia Heights back in the day and it was like 1/3 Black, 1/3 Other, and 1/3 White. From what I see now, it must be majority black, most of the rest a smorgus board of shit, and like 1 white kid.

There is no way I'd call your school "metro" though. Unless it's a private school. No way that any public school in the metro is 96% white.

sauce? Its from a school. Not a news website

its a suburb to be more accurate

The order matches. I redid the spreadsheet in Excel 2010. Bada-bing, bada-boom.

this, michigan user here, so sick of seeing what is happening to based minnesota tbh

Minnesota whites are predominantly of northern heritage, that's the reason why they put so many low iq shitskins there in the first plan. Social engineering.

Are you being a bad goy?

The only way Hillary can win this election is by rigging the vote. That's why they also rig the polls to say it's a close race, because then it'll be more believable when they try to steal the election.

But they won't.

Kids mostly just copy their parent's opinions at that point.

If he was he wouldn't use windows with an internet connection.

Did the fags in your class vote for their friends as well?

Maybe my eyes are fucked up, but why does it look like McMuffin has 9% of the vote? Is that for real? Gary Johnson is a 6.6% in that graph. I find it really hard to believe McMuffin is beating Jill.

Nevermind, who the fuck is Vacek? Also this is hilarious because Hillary's supposed to win urban centers.

Well, not my school. OP's school. I'm not OP. I fuck my wife.

Are you still playing Alan Wake? I fucking love that game. So sad we are never getting 2.

You don't play Alan Wake, user. You experience it.

OP already confirmed he is not in an urban center. He is in a suburb with a class made up of 96% whites. His school is either a far outer suburb, or is private.

Minnesota is kind of weird. We consider like a 20 mile radius outside of Minneapolis/St. Paul to be the "Metro" Increasing as you move away from the center, shit gets whiter and whiter and you get more and more rural areas and farmers around. Then at some point, it goes straight to being farmland and dinky little 1000 people towns.

sage

Generation Z (post-millennials) aren't as pozzed as Millennials yet.

rip stein
diaf clinton
maga trump

Holy shit, I forgot all about that game. Logging is a dangerous profession

WEW
The sad thing is that our country would be so much better off if only these people voted

While I'm not sure Trump's gonna take the state, his support seems higher energy here than Clinton's, and I say this as a current university student.

Of course everybody and their mother still has a Bernie sign out in their lawn like he's gonna hop in the race or something.

Nobodies watching the Tonight Show and Oliver only has any relevance because jewgle and so on are cramming him down everyone's throats as hard as they can. The era of comedian pundits is almost over.

Winning a mock election in a metro area high school of any state is still pretty impressive, those are usually hotbeds of liberalism.

I actually image this was the real margin in brexit, they just weren't able to steal enough votes. We know the mail-in votes there are much worse than in the us.

People on my facebook timeline are all degenerates. They saw the map of women vs men for voting.

I should reinstall that. I only went through it once.

Hopefully they never are. I can't even talk to my siblings, because they're all commie bernouts. In true form, they never registered to vote.

I really hate the
garbage. Sorry, faggots, biology is real.

It's not even the worst of it.

Minnesotan here, can confirm. See alot of Trump signs everywhere, have people complementing my MAGA hat.

And I though this state was lost

Who the fuck even supports Hillary for real? I'm in Illinois, one of the bluest fucking states in the union, and I saw one Hillary sign

When I got closer to it, it was a "Hillary for Prison Sign"

People who want a female president.

The "X" president meme died to normies after king nigger fucked everything up.

Tell that to the liberals.

Sweetheart, we don't even need to. Our National Guardsmen are loyal to the militia movement. We already have access to every armory in the state, including a few of the silos near Minot. The only reason we haven't acted is because the second we go rogue, the 2nd Civil War goes nuclear.

you argue like a leftist. You could be a bit more concise. Keep the facts coming, good work.

This isn't me. I'm not that much of a dumbass to have my name on this site.

It doesn't matter if the small percentage of hardcore retards push a meme, it's falling apart.

Technically speaking OP said it was a high school vote and most high schoolers are not 18 therefore could not vote ergo were not responsible for water boys win.

this

This means absolutely nothing.

Honestly though, it's one fucking highschool full of non-voters.

South Dakota here, can confirm that the women are some of the dumbest sjws around. Any time I see something on my newspaper's facebook page about Trump, it's always women bitching. I've also seen three Hillary signs and no Trump signs, but also saw people holding up signs for Gary Johnson.

All Hillary signs were from women.

I'd say they never will be.

The thing you need to remember is that to them current year squackers are old establishment. They came of age in the great recession. This means nothing to them. Obama isn't the edgy rebel to them, he's the establishment and status quo.

Praise Kek.

It's gotta be glassberg

>all of the maps would be blue

OY VEYYYYY the indoctrination isn't effective enough!

Of course the progressives are still in favor of next-ice-cream-flavor president. It's why they call themselves progressives instead of liberals. But for normalfags the lustre is gone. Except the cat ladies of course; Hillary captured that voting bloc.

You're right. It's not scientific. But you have to realize the implications here. Minnesota is a traditionally white blue collar libcuck democrat stronghold. And this is a poll of highschool students, who should be the MOST liberal demographic.

This is the sort of demographic that Obama dominated in 08 and 12. But it's clear evidence that the millennials are actually going for Trump over Hillary, or at least staying home instead of voting, period. This is excellent news for us.

imgur.com/a/XTz4j

highschool and collegefags are marxist pieces of shit, make no mistake. But they're partially redpilled on how shitty Hillary is, and would still go for Trump's populism over the corporate whore. Basically, Bernie ruined Hilldog's chances of ever capturing the youth vote.

FUCK YEAH

Don't you guys have a major Somali "refugee" preamble?

As an European, I sympathize fully, believe me.

Which is ironic considering how he was controlled opposition.

I'm not so sure of that. It's hard to say if Bernie's purpose was just to get the progressives and millennials interested, and hopefully move on to Clinton. Or if he was actually legitimate competition that was just completely impotent and cucked.

It's easy to speculate when he capitulated so quickly and he's still shilling for her even after the emails came out.

I absolutely agree. But on the other hand, it's also totally possible that he's just that much of a cuck. Also the possibility of being threatened if he didn't publicly capitulate.

If he was controlled opposition with the purpose of getting the youth/progressives interested in the election, then he backfired spectacularly. I know so many berniefag collegecucks who refuse to vote for hillary.

Does this count though? I thought Ted Turner owned like 90% of that state. Or is that Montana?Is there a fucking difference?

What would the map look like if only white men who had served at least two years in the military voted?

If young people aren't voting for the democrats thats a critical part of their coalition not showing up. It is a good indicator.

Minnesota was a Sanders/Rubio state, but if the Sanders people go Trump then he'll win here.

Even though this is a high school mock election, kids often vote along similar lines as their parents (not 100% of course, but there are obvious trends).

Montana is a white state with mountain ranges. Minnesota is a formerly white state with 10,000 lakes.

"Young voters" incidentally includes a negligible chunk of high school students. Do this same mock election on a college campus, then we'll talk.

Yeah we all know how that turns out.

If you want to know how "students" will vote, including minors with your sample will inaccurately represent the demographic.

The only people they should be polling are people currently registered to vote in this election. I don't understand why they include anyone else.

The internal DNC polls are a disaster for Hillary. And the worst hasn't even begun. Massive damage incoming for Hillary in the coming week and Bilderburg (((Bill Kristol))) is already admitting defeat and they have no ammo left.

That's why CTR is ramping up their demoralization to keep people from voting, that's why CNN and others (who ignore wikileaks scandals and insult Trump in every single headline) are forging their (((proprietary polls))) to demoralize Trump voters.

50 state sweep don't you even doubt it

Minnesota is a huge state to swing if he can do so. They have a history of going rogue as well, see: Governor Jesse "The Body" Ventura

Plenty of people in my neighborhood support Hillary. Though it is mostly Democratic Party hacks that could not win an election to save their lives. Plenty of old women who want to have a woman president before they die.

(((Fargo))) here. This place is a poz shithole. So SO many faggots and gross dykes coupled with trickling-in Somalis from Minnesweden

OP that looks like Write-Ins won

Gosh darn it.

Yes, but they only seem to stick to the cities. As soon as you go out to the country the problem stops

Trump is making this election like a WWE match.
The kids must love him.

They used paper ballots, what bad goys.

Don't worry, the 22 Soros Approved Electronic Voting States won't make that goystake.

oh boy

If you observe the order of the colours you'll see that the sections of the pie chart are in the same order as the list, the chart being clockwise and the list from top to bottom. Hillary is 18.2%, Gary is 6.6%

Most young people get their news the television and do not watch television

High Schoolers want Vacek for the ganja!

Good. We need to push harder. I don't want 45.4% for Our Emperor, I WANT 100%

Not even an act of God would keep the average trump supporter from voting. Why bother with this I wonder.

Oh great, let me guess this is from a heavily pro repub school yes?

I'm all for Trump smashing Hillary's withered box in but come the fuck on, you can't expect me to accept a poll like this as indicative of anything. maybe indicative of Holla Forumss need to reassure their own biases

I think Hillary is going to win thanks to media bias and vote rigging but, if Trump wins the victory would be absolutely glorious, look at that fucking bias from MSM making this look like a completely 1 sided election, the amount of salt would be monumental, beyond the scale of anything else considered possible.

The new geenration was raised by the internet. They see the media bullshit for what it is. Ukip won a mock election as well back then. This kids are going to breed like rabbits too. Our future is bright and far right. This is the lasst century for the Jew.

Not sure if this is legit, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Some good news for us is that the youth are trending to the right.

edition.cnn. com/2016/09/07/health/millennials-conservative-generations/index.html
archive.is/e88QB

People also tend to drift right as they get older.
I also think that a lot of these young people are not attracted to typical republican conservatives, but are more likely to support the "alt-right". I know a lot of people hate the label of the "alt-right", but these people do seem to be sympathetic to our own values and ideas.

Changing demographics and overbearing liberalism will continue to drive the youth in our direction. This gives me hope, because as we all know "He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future"