ATTENTION

ATTENTION

CTR shills are spreading the narrative that Wikileaks is compromised. They want to cast doubt on upcoming leaks, including the murder of Seth Rich by the DNC.

#1 - ASSANGE IS ALIVE
[YouTube] Julian assange exposes Hillary!… the hackers aren't russian, they are DNC party whistleblowers… (embed)

#2 - What YOU can do about it..
Tweet @wikileaks and @WLTaskForce and inform them about what is happening on Holla Forums - urge them to correct the false narrative.

Shut down any CTR shills claiming that wikileaks is compromised. Expose them and destroy them.

CTR WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE THAT ASSANGE WAS THE ONE RUNNING THE WIKILEAKS ACCOUNT, THAT BY ITSELF IS A STUPID BELIEF

Assange wasn't running the account, it was someone else from Wikileaks who sometimes issued quotes from Assange and ALWAYS talked about him in the third person. I've also seen CTR trying to debunk my posts by claiming this is similar to how Trump refers to himself in the third person, not true because Wikileaks literally prefaces quotes from Assange himself with '#Assange.'

Bumping to easily thwart CTR

ATTENTION

OP is spreading the narrative that wikileaks will reveal information relating to the murder of Seth Rich.

#1 - Stay up until 11am GMT to have a stuttering cunt tell you why this claim is false and why you're an asshole.

#2 - Shove it up your hole.

CT WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE THAT WIKILEAKS ALWAYS TWEETED WITH THE UTMOST PROFESSIONALISM, THEY ONLY STARTED ACTING STRANGE AFTER ASSANGE LOST HIS INTERNET ACCESS

Wikileaks always engaged in bantz and the retweeting of all sorts of obscure news sources as long as they were talking about Wikileaks.

Pasting from other thread where this is going around.

Not sure how this is supposed to work. Everyone, especially everyone on chans, knows WL was being critical of Clinton long before his internet access was cut and things got weird.

Suppose this is true and "WL is compromised" is just a desperate CTR talking point. Even if the entirety of Holla Forums takes the bait and believes WL is compromised it doesn't have any useful effect for CTR, Clinton or anyone else. If WL actually isn't compromised and drops massive Clinton/shadow-gov destroying info, Holla Forums is not gonna be like "wait guize, This info is great but WL is compromised though so I guess it's nothing". This plan makes no sense.

sage because I think this is very stupid.

I posted the image you're copying all of this from. You can stop bumping this now.

Assange is alive

Over the next 5 days the Wikileaks twitter is going to make a stupid "mistake" that implicates it as a Russian agent, just watch. They're ramping up their rhetoric with posts like 2nd pic related to discredit themselves, then they'll completely destroy Wikileaks credibility with "allusions to Russian coordination"

Wikileaks10 happened the morning before the raid happened.

Assange has been dead since before he "lost internet access" hes been dead since October 4th/the morning of October 5th.

All this can be avoided if Assange posted a timestamped video of himself, instead of sending people out to damage control for him and put up years old pictures and videos as proof of his present state.

Call me when you fuckers have proof he's alive.

Simply saying he's fine and that nothing is wrong without providing evidence is CTR tactics.
You have no evidence that he is fine, while there are multiple events that suggest the possibility that he is not fine.

Provide proof from assange that he is fine, a simple photo with a valid timestamp would be extremely simple if he were fine.

If you can, all is well.
If you cant, he and by extenstion wikileaks is potentially compromised.

Sure, we'll just consider it as true and confirmed since you said so.

There's more than one person behind the Wikileaks Twitter account and no, Julian Assange isn't one of them.

If the e-mails they're releasing are real then it doesn't matter.

oh hai, CIA. The tweet referenced by is fucking questionable. What's even more questionable is that Brianna Wu is one of the first people to respond to it. I think that Holla Forums thinks of the SJWs as Bernouts and some of them are, but SocJus Elite has been With Her from the word go. Wherever there are SJW dogs, there is corruption, collusion, and conspiracy.

Probably, some progressive federal agent virtue signalled to Wu, "Yeah, I'm running Wikileaks' account now. We're gonna subtly take them down." and she couldn't resist using the Tweet to boost her own popularity.

It's conspiracy theory, but these recent tweets have been more questionable than most. They went full Alex Jones when they started talking about consolidation of power presumably through a lopsided Hillary victory. Their banter wasn't like that.

Stop speculating based on no evidence whatsoever you useless shitposting nigger

>You have no evidence that he is fine, while there are multiple events that suggest the possibility that he is not fine.

Since when does "suggest the possibility" = evidence? If you weren't trying to spread doubt you would simply admit that we don't know if he's fine or if he's not and that speculating about him instead of searching the Wikileaks e-mails and spreading the revelations / scandals to the public is a waste of time and energy.

Attacking Clinton and the globalists is more important right now than speculating on what's happening inside the Ecuadorian embassy.

How? Yes they implied they were aware the cyberattack was done by Wikileaks supporters but they also asked to stop it.

The US pressuring Ecuador to cut off his internet access probably has something to do with the Wikileaks insurance file. He's probably not the only one who has the key to open it but he may be the one who is supposed to decide when to release it. By cutting off his internet he can't quickly send an e-mail to X, Y, Z and send them the signal, which is probably a sentence they memorized.

Let's be anal about the possibility of coming leaks being disinfo'd.

One possibility is that the'll go "now is Trump's turn" and release something about Trump. This can only work if they do it very very close to the elections, so a counter narrative cannot be established in time. Of course, this is pretty stupid and not even normies are going to believe it (no one is going to be believe more sexual allegations, nor they'll believe a leak linking Trump and Russia, as hillary and her goons already said that WL is funded by Russia etc..), but maybe could be somewhat effective on election day. Just remember that the truth shall come out afterwards, unless if we'll be busy with WWIII or civil war 2.0.

Another possibility is that the'll put some sensational information in a leak, that could be easily refutable by the (((media))). Maybe the leak would specify a specific person being in a specific place on a specific time, then have the MSM put up a video refuting that. The purpose of this sort of sabotage is to discredit WL, us and Trump. I'm thinking that doing this is extremely complex and prone to failure, that they won't even try it. But if they will, they have to do it very soon so the'll be able to construct and viralize their narrative.

Yet another possibility is that the'll try to mitigate or simply delete the incriminating stuff. This is also futile, as it seems it is too late. The O'Keefe tapes are already out and keep on coming. Trump has the raw material of the tapes. Maybe they'll just try to save face of a specific someone like soros or obama by deleting the things related to them? Maybe, but still quite futile.

I have a few more ideas, but those are /x/ tier. Can anyone think of anything else?

Considering the above, I tend to agree with OP. ctr and other shill groups are going all out with trying to discourage us, and this could be just another of their attempts.

Remember that these times are a test for our stamina as well. Take a few hours to relax if you need to. Remember that we are converging to a very big battle. Be ready. Look up to the God Emperor for stamina refills.

Huh? Just so you know before the Podesta e-mails were released they posted a photo of Hillary & Bill at Donald Trump's wedding and they said you can't trust either candidate or US elections in general. I don't feel like going back to search for an Archived copy but Wikileaks has never been pro-Trump. But Assange himself clearly hates Clinton and he's right. Most elections are a consolidation of power. It was supposed to be Jeb Bush Vs Hillary Clinton. Also consolidation could be a reference to the collusion between the Clinton campaign and the media.

I clearly remember them recently re-tweeting a tweet by some cunt who said she was offended by an homeless man who was holding a 'Give Me 50 cents or I'll Vote for Trump' sign and they mocked her. And also the little shot at Snowden when they told him Hillary Clinton wasn't going to pardon him no matter what he said about Wikileaks.

Just wondering here, since most of us are capable of judgement and analysis.
Why don't we take our time with the next dump, analyze and check things out.
If things seem a little fuckey we can look into things a bit more.

But if I had to put my money on Julian being dead or alive, I would say neither.
There is a high chance, CTR manufactured this drama in it's entirety.
We have probably spent more time fighting each other, while the Shills fan the flames on both sides, than actually working together.
It sounds crazy, but they may have stepped their game up finally and found a tactic that worked.