Mike Cernovich is a fraud

Do you guys think that Mike Cernovich is a charlatan?

Something has always struck me as disingenuous about the guy. Seems like the type of guy that speaks too loudly about his alleged accomplishments.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OKJmG
linkedin.com/in/nairflores
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weev
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
libgen.io/search.php?req=gorilla mindset&open=0&res=25&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def
thepiratebay.org/torrent/7281314/Daytime_Dating_-_Never_Sleep_Alone_by_Jeremy_Soul
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally who

I tend not to think about whatshisface at all.

He's a gay, Jewish e-celeb, anything more need to be said? He's way too popular to be legit. His following looks paid for. I watched one thing of his because he was interviewing Sam Hyde and I think he said he's retired or has money so I would dig into that if anything.

I dunno OP. He gives off that vibe big time. But he always produces decent content in his podcasts etc so I'm always proved wrong

Yes. He sells PUA ebooks, so of course he is a fraud. Funny thing is his girlfriend is literally a chimpanzee (pic related).

You don't say

Cernovich is a serb

No.

It's irrelevant whether he believe in zog or not. Hes a step for normies to go from globalists to jews which is important. I don't know why Holla Forums shits on these kinds of people like him and PJW who are stepping stones for everyone. No one can just jump right into Holla Forumsitics

A useful idiot.

Probably because he is a conniving, backstabbing jew.

They're gatekeepers not stepping stones.

I know Mike alot I follow him on periscope and twitter. I was even the guy who uploaded all his periscope videos to youtube, to help him spread his message. He is a mix between normie tier and cuckchan leaning towards normie tier. I have since deleted the youtube channel.

My thoughts on him are, he is dangerous as he hijacks our most convincing items and then plays on them. He is a snake oil sellsman who's only accomplishment is writing a low tier quality book and shilling it like crazy. He has a law degree, but never practiced law. He is smart that is certain and his specialty, is in manipulating the masses (marketing) Smart guy, I would be a huge fan, if he wasn't so normie tier. I hate that he hijacks the most potent redpills that came from the Chans and then dilutes it, with his philosophy. I don't know if behind the scenes he has different politics but in public, my problem is that he is pro niggers, and spics and Jews.

He married a used up wetback whore, who already had a kid, and now is pregnant with mike's kid. On his patreon page he has one subscriber giving a 1000 per month, and matching 10 000 per month for first 3 months.

I am mixed between being glad he exists as a stepping stone to the chans, and pissed that we might be losing valuable additions to chan culture that stagnate on Mike. He doesn't make people feel uncomfortable, fucking normie.

As for his alimony thing, he said it was a marketing strategy, that he earned 50 000 dollars per month in alimony, which is false, considering his house and lifestyle. See he thrives off the attention. Mike is just shilling, selling his snake oil. He even got us to make a thread about him.

You guys are stupidly paranoid. I follow Mike for 2 years. Yes he has a bit of a special vibe but I never caught him off-guard, and I follow a LOT of people like him.

He has his self-marketing style that can come off as annoying as it is the same as these self-help coaches. But his followers are genuine, actually his count would be much higher if he wasn't so openly alt-right-friendly.

As some posters above say he's a gatekeeper. I'm perfectly fine with that. And those of you who think you can get to this level of exposure while dropping chan-levels hardcore redpills on race are delusional and need to learn more about how the game is played.

Haha, never knew he was a literal cuck. Yes, goyim, buy my eBook about how to seduce single mothers and raise their children.

Do you even know what a gatekeeper is?

I have never financially supported him and never will.

Anybody who makes a living on enticing beta losers into his conduit of phony accomplishment is a fag.

That's an aside on jews, how many people do you think their followers can compare to any Holla Forums youtuber if they even are allowed to have a platform? TRS and Daily Shoah have a fraction and are preaching to the choir. Regardless of their intent, they share enough in common with Holla Forums to help bring in people to at least globalism.

literally who?

This is a topic that divides anons, should we be glad to get any kind of exposure to our politics (in some degree) or should we be agaisnt them tainting the message?

My take on it that our message is so strong, the exposure will happen regardless. No eceleb make a difference, only having anons come to the chans. I know it is never a full shift, transition is the key, maybe people like him are gatekeepers. I came to the chans via gatekeeper community so make of that what you will.

I don't know for a fact, but the other day on periscope his wife was eating with what seemed to be her daughter and Mike was telling her to be confident. My gut feeling was that was the case, but, I don't have proof. I imagine that is something Mike wants to make sure stays private. His wife is hot and is in her mid 30s, good wifey material always cleaning and cooking, so I have a hard time believing a mid 30 year old hot latina, didn't get pregnant in California. I think my hunch is right. I am sure if Holla Forums digs we could find out.

Why

does

your

remind

me

of

TRS?

As long as he is a useful tool fighting for Trump to get elected, which he consistently has been in a major way, I don't give a flying fuck. Cernovich can be examined more in depth after the elections.

He's a jewish e-celeb who makes money off begging and writing books for the pua crowd
What do you think?

Looks pretty good to me:

archive.is/OKJmG

"Globalism" isn't the problem, jews are.

"One can only be a Jewish lackey or a Jewish opponent." - Dr. Joseph Goebbels

She doesn't even look human

Globalists is a euphemism for jews, seeing how all jews are globalists its one in the same.

Its certainly counter intuitive for seizing power from (((them))). There is absolutely no harm in taking power from banks and globalists I can't imagine how they can taint that message.

At least he managed to pull a better spicette than le fashy ancap./

Didn't you learn anything fro 20+ years of Jonestein screaming about the "globalists"? Nothing matters unless you name the jew, and if you defend the jew, you're an enemy.

You must be running low on slide material, kikes.

People move on from these people is my argument. Naming jews isn't going to allow anyone to have a platform to share it in the (((media))). As many people as jones turns away from zog he also inevitably leads them towards it. It sparks curiosity which inevitably leads them to better conclusions.

Except Mikey boy is now in the business of disinfo pushing like infowars. That's when he went straight into the bin. His bid for 4chan was very suspicious as well.

Why are you pretending to be different people ITT?

He ends up doing a lot more harm than good in the long run.

We'd all be much better off if people like Jonestein didn't exist.

The Jew who pushed the Hillary Health meme until she fell over dead on 9/11.

Hes a kike. He is in it for self-promotion.
Lately he has been fracturing the #MakeAmericaGreatAgain hastag by getting his followers to switch to #MAGA3X.

So you are saying any exposure if good exposure? Reminds me of Evalion. It can be negative as well, since they can get stuck at the gate.

Why do you think so? Can you explain? I am having trouble coming to an earnest and solid conclusion whether ecelebs are useful tools or harmful ones.

I'm not.

It's not ecelebs that are the problem, just kosher ones like Jonestein.

The 9/11 truth movement is the perfect example. Had it actually pointed the finger at Israel, it could have at least accomplished something, but Jonestein and his jewish buddies who made Loose Change where there to keep people chasing ghosts.

Its debatable, it certainly brings up issues that would not be otherwise discussed in the media. They have great videos to send to friends for issues that they share in common with pol.

Evalion is an instance of why Holla Forums can't have a youtube channel or share anything. Even if she wasn't a retarded whore, she would still be known as the "lol xD racist person" that no one could take seriously.

Big names this election I got into due to their Trump coverage who I didn't care about prior

People who are assocaited with this group as being alt-media scions who I just can't get into no matter how much I watch them

Can't say why, something about him just doesn't seem important

Yeah good point. Thing is if they are not kosher they shut it down real fast.

I think Mark Dice and Cernovich can fit in the same type of waste bin

He's telling more normies about white genocide than anyone on Holla Forums

archive.is/OKJmG

Oh, I get it now, Mick has a new e-book out and is shilling here via his Guerrilla Jockstrap reverse psychology.

Fuck off, Mike, nobody wants your e-beggary here.

His ex wife nair flores cernovich used to be the patent attorney for faceberg, they divorce and he lives off of alimony and half of her income and stock grants.

linkedin.com/in/nairflores

what is the fucking point?

so what your telling me you guys are upset he jewed the jew

Chris Kluwe, this isn't your first time on Holla Forums, is it? Can't handle being such a loser cuck that you have to be a salty bitch spreading lies? :^)

Yeah, but, she did offer a great foot in the door for 12-16 year old males since tits.

However, even if they do look "crazy" that is the Jew meme, and I don't think it will be broken until we take power away from them. I just wish I could come up with a solid understanding for myself regarding this type of issue. It always breaks my spirit when I can't conclude an issue, it stays in limbo and drains me.

You must be cernovich, I've talked to you before nigger, you're a shit lawyer, and nothing but a con artist.

He's definitely in it for the shillin' and has been from the beginning.

His website is optimized in the vein of "made-for-advertising" sales pages and authority branding. Of course he came out with a book, just as he'll next start doing seminars or talks at colleges (if he isn't already). That's the sales cycle for this kind of thing.

He jumped headfirst into the gamergate shit because he thought they were all beta nerds who would flock to his alpha bullshit products. Reminder that his first big appearance was challenging some faggot journalist to an MMA fight (which everyone knew would never be accepted).

With that said, if the shit he sells does it for you, then there's no problem. We've been conditioned to automatically go on offense against people who are selling anything to us on the internet, even if it's something we'd like.

this is true of all these e-celebs…they protect the jew

all these alt-righters are jewish or suck circumcised dick…they will never tell you who is in control and will deny it until death because that is who they SERVE.
Jones, Milo, Watson, Molyneux, Southern….they always hang together and share the same white lie (blame anyone but the jews)

I think they are positive regardless, and the 12-16 year old demographic you are talking about wouldn't consider anything she says seeing how the 12-16 year old demographic is heavy on people like leafy who made a video saying she is "lol xd dumb a racist hitler is dumb". My argument is all of the channels anywhere similiar to Holla Forums don't have any kind of coverage compared to these kinds of channels.

Those Jew tests, are not to be trusted in my opinion. Some user made a strong post why DNA tests are extremely unreliable as conclusive heritage data.

kek it probably is mike

Link is down, but how do you know it was her for certain? Provide proof.

point is he might be a cuck, shilling to PUA.

Yeah that is Mike 100%, recognize the language. Hi Mike.

How do they protect the Jew?

Name a non-Jew e-celeb.

Name a non-Jew non-user who you don't think is owned by (((them))).

I think we are getting closer with Moly, the rest are going into the trash.

Not all. Red Ice, Stormfront, and VDare all name the jew.

Now that I have you cucks convinced I'm someone that I'm not:

NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

Yep, I remember him from GG trying to play internet lawyer, and actually not getting anything fucking done, for a "free speech" advocate he never actually did a goddamn thing.

I remember him talking shit about how MRA's after either the red pill or A voice for men kicked him to the curb, about how MRA's don't get anything done while at the same time not answering his GG 'client' phone call for help.

No, I mean what is the point of marrying a wetback with a kid? There is literally no benefit at all.

ITT Mike Cernovich is now known as

CUCKovich

Oh yes please tell me how moly is controlled by jews since he is self funded by donations and directly go against every ideal of the protocols of zion. The only reason he doesn't name jews is because his platform is soundcloud and youtube whiuch would immediately shut down his channel and ruin his influence.

It was Cernokike, so now it's Cuckokike.

wethole to fuck plus she cooks and cleans.

He sells himself as someone great with women though, so if he wasn't a charlatan he would have had better options.

He's said he's jewish on twitter

how's the kool aid user?

check'd
Dubs confirm he is a charlatan

REALLY HE IS A FUCKING KIKE!?!!?!??!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I read his blog, Danger & Play, for years before he got involved with the alt-right. Him and Victor Pride got me through some tough times. I think he does have some good stuff to say, and his heart is more or less in the right palce.

These days, it's hard to say. I think he believes most of what he says, but I also think he might play it up a bit for the shekels. And if he's playing for money, that means he can be bought.

He's not actually a jew, it was a shitty joke. He does have some close ties with actual jews, though.

Bannable offense

Nice argument, go read the protocols of elder zion instead of shitposting more and tell me how he promotes any jewish protocols. Moly has done more than you will ever do in 100 lifetimes disenfranchising the jewish narrative.

DAY OF THE ROPE

Who's the middle guy? Also what do you think of

Even if she's a spicess, it's nasty to talk about women that way. It reeks of MGTOW. Women are dumb animals who just want to be led, sure, but when I hear people calling them 'wet holes' I can just smell the incel.

Fuck off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weev

How the fuck is that any better

An adult man who still has a middle school style haircut.

weev

Oh, him. I've heard that name a lot but never seen a face put to it.

It's the difference between saying men are just dicksaddles or aggressive animals.

The paranoia and irrationality which many show here is quite sad.

Check his Twitter feed right now.

He's dropping red pills all over the place.

He's a salesman, what do you expect? If his information is good, who cares? He's not one of us.

delet this

Sorry, but no way I can trust Weev. He straight up looks like Chick Corea.

I've read half of Gorilla Mindset. It's similar to other self-help books. It's not great, but not bad either.

It's an easy read and would be good for a large majority of people that might be struggling with personal issues. There are definitely better books out there that go into stronger detail. The book feels like it's written at the High School level… which is good considering his target audience.

I would say spend your money on something else.

That's definitely winning the game. I'd like to divorce rape a woman and live the NEET life.

His mother is Jewish.
This is his argument against anti-Semitism: youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
With Jews, you Lose
There are no exceptions
I agree with many things he says, but like most sophists, he deliberately leaves out the Jewish influence on Bolshevism.
Read E. Michael Jones and see for yourself.

kill yourself faggot.

He hates his mother and promotes christianity morality which is the antithesis of the jewish agenda. He's not anywhere close to jewish.

Not an argument.

Obviously you're the (((1))) switching from proxy to proxy.

Tacos

Most of the time it's worse than that.

He can hate his mother all he wants, just like tranny degenerates can hate their gender all they want: it is objective fact that he is related to her (just as they will always have Y chromosomes) and that she is Jewish. Nothing will ever change this fact. He does not name the Jew, besides that one clip of him grilling Schlomo on the hypocrisy of open borders. He is coming around, but he is still an e-celeb who has gone mainstream (and to go mainstream, one must stay buddy-buddy/kosher with the Jews if one wishes to rake in the Patreon cash from e-begging).
Like I said, I agree with many things he says, I'm saying that e-celebs start to care more about the money than the message. How many times is he going to make the same videos with the same titles, it's just a scheme to get money. This is why e-celebs are cancer.
Except through his mother… oh wait, he hates her, I guess that cancels it out.
He doesn't name the Jew, which is literally the first redpill one ought to take. He just calls it a conspiracy theory. If you have evidence pointing to the contrary, show me and I will change my mind. Otherwise, I will stick to the fact that he is a Jew above all else.

cernovich is pretty close to being autistic, or else he's just really self conscious. not that that's a bad thing, it drives him to put out content all the time so none of his loyal fans will leave him. if he's serving the zog it's because he's a useful idiot not a deep agent, but it's pretty likely he's just a useful idiot.

So the consensus is that he is a jew, not to be trusted.

Got it.

Being related to someone jewish isn't under your control. Hitler has given jews honorary titles before. I've said this before in my previous arguments that he can't be naming jews in this day and age where all media is controlled by (((them))). Saying he has the same video with the same titles is marketing, he wants to expand his influence and I don't see a problem with that. There is no way to save the white race without being involved in the media in some kind of way which will have to involve catering to the standards set by society now. Its incredibly subjective to say that he cares more about money than he does the message. And an aside; he looks like the posterchild for white people

I don't know, quit a bit of his shit ended up being true with the leaks. But he's definitely controlled opposition

I don't particularly like mike cernovich but he's useful. Milo is a kike through and through

(((SLIDE THREAD)))

I've been watching mike's work since he was a well-known poster on the rooshvforums.
He was consistently providing high value information for men who want to improve their life free on Roosh's forums before he decided to go ahead and brand himself. I owe him a lot for turning my life around.
In that light, he's the real deal.
Now he's trying to make shekels from the "alt-right" craze.
So what? Let him; I see nothing wrong with him making bucks by being an effective weapon against the shitlib, vote-rigging, no-fun-allowed oligarchy.
Plus, he gets normies exposed to all the vote rigging shit.
He's a force for good.
That being said:
We shouldn't be talking about them here; Mike will be fine without us just like we'll be fine without him.
Or, in simple terms:
ECELEBS ARE A FUCKING CANCER WHAT A WORTHLESS TOPIC GAS YOURSELF

If you promote in group preferences, it doesn't matter what political system you buy into. Certain ideologies just enable them. Being ethnically a jew is uncontrollable which hitler regularly pardoned. Anybody can be a cultural marxist and be a lacky for elder zions but being related to a jew shouldn't immediately disqualify all of somebodys narrative.

Gorilla Mindset? Has anyone here actually read this book? Apparently, it's supposed to be really good…

When have I claimed otherwise? I am simply saying that one should avoid them altogether.
okay, that was not even part of the topic. We are discussing the e-celeb Molyneux and his Jewishness, not WW2 history in National Socialist Germany.
So he is controlled op, bound only by those he seeks to critique. It is very easy to name the Jew, he just doesn't want to because he sees it as conspiracy theory non-arguments, like the rest of them. You are confirming by point that to go mainstream means you must go kosher as well. How do you ever plan to make any headway if you go along with the lemmings and never stand up to the actual problem?
Answer me this one question: have you ever paid him anything, or to any other e-celeb?
Elaborate. In what way is it subjective, in what way can the definition vary? I believe it is quite OBJECTIVE, not in the eye of the beholder. To be an e-celeb is to be an e-beggar. Do it anonymously and for fighting the eternal struggle instead of for internet money. It's a business, and they hop on the (((alt-right))) bandwagon to swindle foolish goys they see as contrarians.

this, I don't know why I'm in this shit thread.
sage

(checked)
I read it. It's a pretty short and sweet self-improvement book. Brief and to the point. Nothing really special but it's not bad either, definitely worthwhile if you're interested in that kinda thing.

Personally though, I had better results from Victor's 30 Days of Discipline but I think it's a matter of personal taste.

Not at all. It was extremely rare.

It's not as good as the stuff he put out for free, but the usual "alt right" suspects promote the shit out it as life changing.
Yeah I can dig that to a degree, but a lot of the stuff is common sense for guys who browse Holla Forums for any length of time.
You can go to his website or the rooshvforums for archives of his best shit; what's great about Mike is that he would actually experiment with everything from juicing to testosterone and give us his before/after bloodwork to supplement the experimental data.
All the old "manosphere" types from back in the day who were worth their shit would provide quantitative data on their observations for the benefit of the rest of us.

Agreed.
Victor's book is better for normies; the cold shower shit was the only thing I actually applied from his stuff, but that's because I was already doing better shit in strength training and self-discipline that I picked up from /fit/ and Victor's own site.

The problem with us reading these guy's shit is that anyone who has been around the sphere, /fit/, or Holla Forums for any length of time is already wise to all the information.

Oh please, tell me anyone that is received today with any credibility that denies the holocaust or names zog.
Oh yes, because promoting in group preferences, nuclear family, and being against multiculturalism is certainly not standing up against any problems
You could argue anyone who makes money with their passion is doing it for the money. There is no way to say he is only in it for the money. Starting an anonymous movement never works, could be easily hijacked, and is for cowards.

True, but for people in a bad spot it helps a lot to have a solid workable framework. Victor's 30DoD even came with a nice spreadsheet to track your progress with. I've come a long way since then but it was a big help.

Don't forget Vox Day who shills for ((( Cernovich ))). Vox Pox is much more dangerous than Cernovich.

The fundamental assertion is that you should be scared of what the kikes will do with their msm garbage, which is laughable. Who cares what they have to say, if you live your life in fear and never stand up, you will never accomplish anything.
Excellent meme image. I've already stated that I agree with many things he has to say, in case you are being deliberately obtuse. That is precisely how they draw you in, tell you a few things you like, but never name the cause of the problem. Typical e-celeb nonsense.
The passionate do it out of obligation, not for money. Oy vey goy, I'll give you kosher redpills, but only if you give me more than ONE. FUCKING. DOLLAR. The internet isn't a job. They all hopped on the bandwagon to swindle the goy.
Yeah, kinda like this place. It was an anonymous movement, but now it's being highjacked by shills who spread (((redpills))).

Excellent diversion, Schlomo. Answer my question: Answer me this one question: have you ever paid him anything, or to any other e-celeb?

That's a good point and one that's easy to forget for people that have already conquered that part of their life.

I don't agree.
Beale names the jew, is making alternatives to social media, and predicted all of this shit at least as far back as 2006.

Wow what a fucking personality

The problem with Beale is that he is an opperturnist. Two years ago it was all gamergate all the time. Before that it was manosphere stuff. The other problem with him is that he is not white while pretending to give a shit about white issues in the west. Which is why he is trying to invent bullshit like his "alt-west" and "alt-reich". This bullshit is just that little spic's way of trying to divide and conquer a movement for his own gain. He does the same thing with the man'o'sphere stuff by making a chart all the way from "alpha" to "omega". Conveniently, Vox is also always places himself in what I call the "philosopher king" category. He thinks he is above it all. Listening to Vox and Cernovich is no better than listening to Alex Jones.

Its not a matter of being scared, its a matter of failing and achieving nothing.
Thank you
As I've said before, it would destroy his platform and he is doing more good not naming the jew than he would by not doing it.
His show is free, he asks for donations
Look at anyone who represents "Holla Forums" in the media, they are all fucking retarded
What would that prove to you even if I did?

I don't know why you are so upset user, you and I are very similiar people

Please user, would you rather go and tell your friends and family that you follow people like moly or like hitler? It takes baby steps.

I despise Cantwell more than any other "character", dead or alive, fictional or not

what a fucking annoying degenerate cunt

LITERALLY WHO?!

hahahhahahahaha
mp4'd for meme usage in future eceleb schilling threads.

All of the eceleb's are; it's how they stay relevant.
I see no problem with this; you're also only seeing it from one angle.
What you have to understand, is that it works both ways; for example, he exposes these issues for the republicuck types.
That being said, his recent attempts to take the amorphous blob that is the "alt-right" and try to segregate it into different camps does have me worried.
That can do nothing but hurt us and does reek of divide and conquer as you say.
It's troubling, but it's the first time I've seen this pattern from him; usually he is all about promoting the "fringe" parts of a "movement."

Vox and ((( Cernovich ))) are not white, they need to go. It's silly for white nationalists to listen to their enemies on how to act.

yeah nah, shill confirmed
Same as last time, relies on the assertion that they are to be scared of. Keeping the elephant tied by a rope, bound to its place only by its fear of moving. The rope is nothing to be scared of.
nope. Only the kikes would get butthurt, I don't care about the kikes.
ONE
okay, and? That's not my point, I was referencing e-celeb apologists like you.
Question still stands, asking it for the third time now: have you ever paid him anything, or to any other e-celeb?
wait a minute are you trying to swindle me
Very interesting point, as I've mulled this over and observed examples for a long time now. My conclusion is that every time an entity decides to "take baby steps" with the redpill and half-swallow it (that is to say, not go full 14/88 right off the bat), they are stuck in a constant state of despair: they cannot swallow the redpill at all, and it just stays lodged in their throat until it turns blue (that is to say, they never advance past their original beliefs and go kosher for cash, shilling degeneracy into normalcy: see, Milo.)
Every time you take "baby steps", you'd better have your goal in mind, because most people don't get to it and are bound by the Overton window, instead of, eventually, standing up and fighting against it.

Hi Mike

Are you daft? If you've been following along, I've been critiquing e-celebs.
Fuck this thread, we're getting nowhere.
Mods get on it.

shitty e-celeb who shills his book to vulnerable betas.

At least le-Dilbert man is funny and has mad bantz.

Yes I'm clearly a shill for trying to destroy the jewish narrative in a method you don't agree with
Underestimating jews is a grave mistake, you should be wary when you are in their territory instead of commiting suicide.
Nice meme
Nice D&C
99.9% of people you talk to and say you like hitler will turn you away because of jewish brainwashing and the other .1% are double digit iq skinheads

Answer me this, would you rather moly expose everyone to white genocide, in group preferences, and other fundamental entry level positions or not and have them living life full kosher.

Also, yes I have donated to stef because he is the entire reason I became redpilled and I stepped out of depression and degeneracy because of it.

Yeah but this strategy doesn't work.
You can't fight ZOG without naming it.
Even if you nickname it as "globalists" or whatever, at some point they will ask you publicly about the JQ and if you deny it you remain a cuck forever.

What people must understand is that naming the jew is only bad to ZOG's zombies like liberals. Most people either know or silently agree.

It's your run of the mill self-help book. I don't see how retarded you have to be in order to enjoy this type of shit.

Third time now, we are both in FULL agreement that Molymeme has good points.
THIS is the objection: I don't want to be a good goy and half-ass the redpill. When will he wake up? Will he ever? I don't have hope because it is useless, he has already gone kosher. Also, the fact that he's literally a kike.
Looks like we both have memes.
You are apologizing for an e-celeb, which makes you a traitor. No D&C for traitors, you are already doomed.
Yeah, fuck those moronic skinheads, those fucking gentile bigots! Dumb White Nationalists, don't they know racism is, like, so 2015!

So we're asking hypotheticals, then? Because he has NOT been exposing white genocide, because that means pointing out how Jewish white genocide really is! I'm all for primary redpills, but it's time he…advanced, if you know what I'm saying.

I'm more pissed about fucking NATO researchers stealing our stuff to get funding, as they get millions and they don't even mention us for fear of being racist.

I'm not sure you should be too hard on Cernovich, as it looks to me that he have panic attacks over having lived a lie.

What are you talking about?

get outta here you substanceless faggot

It's useless if you had a good family, yeah. But for poor bastards that grow up with a single mom and no masculine influence in their lives, no dads or grandpas to teach them how shit works, that sorta shit is invaluable.

I'm not apologizing for an e-celeb, I'm saying he is useful which I think even you could agree with.
They are skinheads for bad boy cards and to wear black and be edgy. They are fucking stupid
Thats not true at all, and he has certainly done more against the elders of zion than you have
I agree, but sometimes you have to be happy with what you have

Listen user, we can go at this all night but I think we can just agree to disagree.

Mike is not the only popularizer that avoids mentioning pro-whites.

Why won't a well-off man treat a lady like me out to a nice date?

You would do well to claim that, because I do. He is useful, for beginners.
#NotAllSkinheads.
Whatever, man. Call me when he names the Jew and stops calling them (((globalists))) like Jonestein. It's just beating a dead horse for internet money, at this point. Good to begin with, terrible if you want the full, un-kosher truth.
The alt-right is majority Jewish now because they have been taking baby steps. Not happy with kikes, not now, not ever.

Agreed. To disagree.

Lastly, I have friends who browse /r/thedonald who I have actively tried to talk about zog with, but some people are just too far down the rabbithole to associate themselves with the ideology so it is better that they just at least have white children and vote for basic pol issues. Can you agree with me on that?

Moly doesn't just not name Jews though, he actively shills against muh evil Nazi's all the time, holds Churchill up as a God statesman, and praises Jews as having the highest IQ…

The problem is that when their children become faggots, or they bed non-whites and applaud their neighbours for doing so (diversity is a strength, goy), and have educated chimps as pets to smite Marxists (look, we have niggers who are Red! Take that!) instead of just avoiding the failure that is the Negroid altogether, then there is a problem. It is a problem because you cannot argue with them on the topic, because, like you said, they are too far down the rabbithole. For now, it is fine. I hope they get to the conclusions themselves.
On the donald subreddit, I went there once to see what all the commotion was about and posted "kike". No joke, less than 3 minutes later I was banned. How do they do it that fast?

stop bumping this shitty thread

Any bit of truth is still truth. Getting people away from the mainstream bullshit where they start seeing the lies in the narrative is crucial. They might not all take the road all the way down, but every bit counts.

hi Mike

There will be plenty of time for this sort of thing after the election.

THIS IS AN OBVIOUS CTR THREAD
#SICKHILLARY(started by Cernovich) IS SHOOK
Mike's content has done so much to get elected, and there were times when Mike was right and Trump was wrong. He's always right (except on the jewish question (but that's often the hardest pill to swallow (besides flat earth))).

hi Mike.
Promoting your new shitty book?

fucking spherecucks

also sage this thread, I've had enough

mods please do it already

Hi mike, nope. I haven't read it yet.

the book can be found here
libgen.io/search.php?req=gorilla mindset&open=0&res=25&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def

I find there is useful stuff in there.

I also found a ton of useful stuff in certain PUA books
thepiratebay.org/torrent/7281314/Daytime_Dating_-_Never_Sleep_Alone_by_Jeremy_Soul
though hypersexuality is degenerate and hedonism is a waste
also the author is a poopskin

He's a kike. There's no way he could be legit.

He's a salesman, what do you expect? If his information is good, who cares? He's not one of us.

delet this