These fucking Jews man

The (((global elite))) now trying to spin support of ISIS in to something that is okay?

salon.com/2016/08/23/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-its-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ron1Q
twitter.com/StackinPlatinum/status/789728267792060417
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that was always the goal

archive: archive.is/Ron1Q

old news,
2016 08 23
what are you sliding chaim.

I was looking for a jews for refugees photo and found this, I almost think dune coons are cool now.

dipshits at Salon just realized this?

yeah, my B. Didn't think about it. Probably nobody will click on it anyway b/c the headline says enough.

What are you sliding shlomo?

lol, almost the exact same post as I did

They've tried this before, hard to pretend they're enemies when they only attack your enemies.

Their empire is falling down as every other has and they are becoming desperate to cling to power.
The question is how far they are willing to go

They are. I still 100% support the temporary Muslim ban but there wouldn't be groups like ISIS in the first place if the (((US))) wasn't toppling the dictators who deliver justice to terrorist fucks like them before they become a bigger problem. (I know there's more to it than that on a geopolitical level)

If you talk to a girl from who is from a Muslim country about how shitty Jews are they'll agree with you. Try that shit with an American girl and see what happens.

I'm sure someone in here will bash me for this and I'm not advocating anyone swap Christianity for Islam but your average Muslim from MENA has more in common with your average /polack than do most Americans. Clearly not everything is identical but we can't deny there isnt significant overlap.

They know that the current borders that define the Middle East are unsustainable. The artificial boundaries created by Sykes-Picot have to go. Direct intervention is out of the question, so they have to create the circumstances where a novel threat can arise.

Saddam and Gaddafi had both acted to harshly suppress religiously motivated militants. With them gone, those militants gained access to the wider Middle East and no shortage of backers looking to take advantage of the chaos. These elements have been cobbled together under the asset-turned-Caliph who heads ISIS. Unfortunately, the stupid sand niggers haven't done all that well.

Syria has been a stubborn roadblock. They lasted longer than they were supposed to, and it's allowed the Russians to move in. This has placed the US in a bit of a pickle. All that talk about wanting to work with the Russians against ISIS and the threat of international terrorism is suddenly under scrutiny, but they've committed too many assets and done too much fucked up shit to simply walk away without getting what they've come for.

This is why we're edging so close to WW3.

The beauty of the rabid Israeli breed of hebrew is how their deep-seated urge to maniacally announce their fiendish plans to the world consistently manifests itself.

They are truly the closest thing we have to a comic book supervillian, its unsettlingly hilarious.

I would urge young polacks to have a little lookey-poo at the 2nd most notorious Israeli Thinktankgasm, frontlined by our good friend Richard Perle:

If you dont know who this fine gentleman and his cohorts are, you really need to pay a little more attention:

Anthrax, 911, Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, much of it begins there

These are the people that have been leading you around by the nose for at least the last 15 years, my Burgerlandian friends.

How does that make you feel?

They have nukes.

what a year.

Pol is always right

I for the life of me cant remember where I heard this but it was something relatively mainstream, I think vice: apparently even the mongoloids that join IS begin to wonder why Israel is never targeted

The..public relations dept appeases them by tacitly admitting Israel provides operational support, and that they will get around to removing the jew once the "apostates" have been dealt with

oh we have, certainly-

Even worse we have been dancing to your fiddle as you dance to theirs

It's Salon, OP, they're pushing kid fucking ffs.

DELET THIS!

Islam would be a fantastic religion IF it spread to Europe rather than Africa and the middle east. Seriously, all the problems polacks have with Christianity and rightfully so are solved or mitigated under Islam. No turn the other cheek bullshit, no degenerate alcohol, no women dressing/acting like sluts, no fags or trannys, and anti jewish to boot. Only downside is that they're triggered by dogs and meat. There's a reason why Hitler kept making alliances with Iran and decried British rule over the Middle East. Unfortunately if Islam ever takes over a predominantly white country then that country will stop being white especially since there will be so many of the bastards the race will become fucked. At least whites have the excuse right now that most non whites aren't Christian or speak a different language, but without those two excuses our race is fucked.

Well, yeah, dubs user, they created ISIS, so of course they don't want it destroyed.

Holy fuck that's weak. How about no mudslime religion. I don't need an excuse to be White, you cuck.

Do you remember in 2014 when CNN tried saying "They aren't terrorists, they're soldiers" when describing ISIS? Perhaps not, they memory-holed all the stories and removed that phrase from existence.

This is old, faggot.
The date is in the picture and we had plenty of threads when it happened.

Fuck off with the slide threads.

Why not White Islam? Just declare the Sunni and Shia nogs and appropriate their culture?

the actual paper it links to:

D&C, just like what you're doing kike.
Hitler was for Europe maintaining it's traditions, which includes Christianity.

Europe hasn't been pagan for 1000 years, and no true European was ever Muslim. Spain was colonized by Berber Muslim scum and Bosnia went through the same.

fucking jews ruined black mirror. I gave them their one jew pass with 15 million merits since the nigger didn't fuck the white girl and another nigger was the ultimate degenerate, but season three is just filled with cultural marxism. Interracial black man white female. Interracial lesbians. Black man good, white woman racist.

What the fuck.

If you dont tweet these faggots and let them no you wont be watching any more, you aren't doing your job

twitter.com/StackinPlatinum/status/789728267792060417