With Holla Forums at the top of CTR's hitlist, it's easy to think that you're alone. But you're not...

With Holla Forums at the top of CTR's hitlist, it's easy to think that you're alone. But you're not. CTR and the rest of Hillary's campaign have over 9000 shills, and they are all Correcting the Record™. None of us are as alone, nor do we need to be as isolated, as the lugenpresse would have us believe.

Fight the good fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

is.4chan.org/pol/1477184662550.png
archive.is/uuURI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let me hear a

WEWLAD

WEW
LAD

We are getting by relatively unscathed compared to cuckchan. That place is getting hit hard. I know cuckchan is shit anyway, but it is about 1000x worse than usual now.

W E W
E
W

L A D
A
D

the fuck is this?

Not sure what I'm looking at.
Where do we go when they shut us down?
Is bunkerchan still alive?

kek no. it's 18 loser neckbeard perma-virgins in a basement somewhere.

We break up and spread creating more networks which in turn creates more Holla Forumsacks.

Some will troll their old irc or icq stomping grounds, some will move onto tor and i2p chans, some will start new chans etc.

I used to be worried about this, but not anymore. It is clear trying to stomp us out only makes our ranks stronger. I honestly don't know why (((they))) keep trying at this point. Nothing short of complete internet shutdown could stop us, and then we'd just redpill in the streets.

Over 9000 penises.

Here's the thing, we're not fooled and it's obvious to pick out/point out the shills.
They haven't lurked long enough to understand how we operate.

Over 9000 fur fags with autism. The average cuckchan age isn't old enough to vote… the level of retardation is amazing.

Dubs confirm -

HEIL HITLER

CTR might as well be trying to attack the fucking ocean. Splash all you want. It's water. A place like this has no shape, no form. It is amorphous. Grab it in one place, and the rest flows away.

Here's a hint CTR: This is the ocean, and there's a tidal wave about to crush you. You're standing in the way thinking you're going to stop this? It's unfortunate to say, but I don't think you can back away now. That is, if the dox threads haven't been an indication already. You're caught in the undertow of this tsunami. It's inconceivable why you thought it was a good idea to meddle here - of all places.

I'd feel bad for you, but you brought it on yourself. You could have stayed away. Could have gone to Facebook or Twitter or somewhere else. You could have gone ANYWHERE else that isn't inhabited by a lot of people with both the will and the means to resist.

All this effort, and even your personal information splayed out for all to see…and for what? Some money? A psuedo-political career? An ideal?

Regardless of what happens, remember this: you came here by choice. You have executed this campaign of disinfo by your own volition. You could have quit. You could have walked away.

I seem to remember someone finding a list of their talking points a few weeks ago and we could see these niggers copy / pasting verbatim into every post. We need to get those talking points again.

Not sure if you're all aware but 4/pol/ is completely compromised right now

Posting the name of CTR's head honcho gets you instabanned

is.4chan.org/pol/1477184662550.png

archive.is/uuURI

Make a thread.

No one cares, we knew it was compromised for a long time now. There's no point in saying it again.

There have been like 6 threads on this in addition to the 20+ cuckchan cancer threads that are all mostly focused on this also. wtf user.

Absolutely don't make a thread. READ CATALOG.

I tried to find a thread about it but couldn't. Link?

Also, even if there wasn't one, I wouldn't make it. Mods are fags.

There's a difference between FBI pedo hunts and vidya asinine and this though.

I don't get why they shill.
By now you would think they would understand we're voting Trump no matter what.
I don't give a fuck what anybody says.
TRUMP OR BUST

they get paid, you idiot. They get shekels for every post and "contribution". Literally shitposting for a living.

because (((they))) are fucking stupid, its why theyre leftists in the first place.

WEW

It is fucking stupid how saying his name gets you banned. If it was banned from Holla Forums, it would be bad enough, but no, they ban you from ALL BOARDS. What the fuck? So just because I name the leader of CTR on Holla Forums, now I can't shitpost about how dogs are obviously better than cats on /an/?
Goddamn I hate these faggot mods, I hate Hiroshimoot, I hate em all.

I think they've made it so blatant because they want them all to come here and help them derail threads. We need to focus.