Oy vey

archive.is/WNeUe

Current year and Jew-cucked lapdog David French still hasn't killed himself smdh

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/posts/no-david-french-didnt-fight-in-iraq-he-was-a-lawyer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol when cucks have to explain how they've been trolled.

Pretty sad about kids adopted to these weirdos though. One day they're going to realize that they were just brought home so "dad" could use them as a political shield.

I can see it now.

What pisses me off most about cucks like Frenchie here is that they adopt little niglets from Africa or brats from Korea, knowing good and God-damned well that there are already kids in America who need families. But fuck them, right? They have "muh privilege."

TRUMP GASSED MY DAUGHTER! IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND!

Hitlerious

Beat me to the punch you nimble navigator!

The Renegade Party cuck again?

but should have

but she isn't

I can't even fathom these peoples lack of grasp on human psychology. They get on TV and explain what will make them buttmad in vivid detail, and then they're shocked, shocked(!) when they get exactly that. Like they've got spies here and everything. We explain this all to them, and they still cant fucking figure it out. It's like watching a chimp grapple with a wet bar of soap.

pussy ass bitch doesnt show the dank meme that made him so upset.
Wish I could say David French is especially cucked but I'd be lying to myself.

The sad thing is that he's an all too typical American Christcuck.

Trips confirm

Upsidedown 666 confirms

People also gore spammed his wife's blog and he had to fix it all before she saw it so she wouldn't get PTSD lol

That's Current Year Jew Cuck FUTURE PRESIDENT David French to you.

Stupid cuck is just going to encourage even more now that everyone knows he's a lulz mine.

I hate these retarded cucks so much

Ah, there we go, the fucking crux of this cucks life.

look at that chinless faggot

a chinless, jawless, low-t sissy faggot, looks like a damn worm

Kek this guy is fucking dense

no one is going to confuse French for committing sexual assault, or any kind of assault

it's how lawyers work: they whine and moan and get as hysterical as possible to sway people's feels.

Lawyers are utter pussies

(checked)
What did Kek mean by this?

I guess his wife's bull got a little rough one night.

Right.
Because he wants to be there when it happens.

The day Frenchie first announced he was running for president, I admit I spent a few hours on his and his wife (and his wife's son)'s blog. At first, it was a simple mining operation - I was just there to dig for a few kekworthy nuggets to share here - but I wound up reading damn near the entire thing, start to finish. It was a fascinating study of the pure cuck mindset.

At one point on their blog, when 'twerking' was all the rage, they made a blog entry that was really critical of it, and the media's promoting of it (a broken clock, as the saying goes…). Somehow some black women got wind of said blogpost and really took it to them for adopting a black child, and for denying that little niglet a connection to its innate desire to twerk. The whole thing was a shitshow, and provided me a nice, sensible chuckle. I'm sure I posted an archive of it here but I don't feel like finding said page again (still have this cap of some of the comments tho).

nice! Its this kind of natural ramification of hyper-diversity cuckoldry that makes me smile. Cuck French gets a double-whammy of cucking; first the literal cuck and then the societal cuck of black expectations to which he forever anchored himself by adopting a niglet. He must now bend to their every whim, and he deserves every bit of it.

I sometimes worry I've gone insane because mfw

notice how he tries to immediately retreat into the mendacious "Democrats are the real racists" narrative to try and nullify their attack.

Sorry, Cuck French, the more cucked your society, the less that chickenshit, cowardly trick will work.

He probably adopted her to show blacks could be conservative or some sick fucking Cuckservative fantasy like that, so he could say Dems real racist muh black daughter every three minutes.

No sympathy for this piece of shit

Yeah. With baboons.

If you want to redpill the shit out of any teenage girls you know, make sure you let them know that the Twerk is literally offering one's ass to be fucked.

So I started reading his list of grievances, and I don't remember any threads where we went after his ass. Did someone else get to him first or am I just suffering from "happening-fatigue?"

checked

this image is deeply disturbing.

its the meme refractory period

intense or repetitive meming hyperpolarizes the mememtic membrane. you'll have to wait for the dankness-sensitive meme channels to close before you can fire another action potential

I'm still waiting for Wilson to kill himself.

He could be making shit up, but between us, 4chan, twitter,"alt right" websites (whatever that means), hell even places like iFunny, there's more than one way to skin a cuck. We're just the best at it.

Why didn't he just ignore it?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YEAR THIS IS?

Actions have consequences.

Because he has to virtue signal all the time, even to people who openly mock him for it. Getting shit on by strangers gives him Oppression Points, and once he gets enough his wife might even let him touch her breasts once as her bull rails her in his bed.

So it WAS us?

The pure autism of the cuckservative on display.

And miss his chance to virtue signal and prove he is the true anti-racist Principled Conservative™?

Implying it was the alt-right and not Jews posing as the alt-right.

This article should read something more like

Pretty sure it was TRS, daily stormer, and Holla Forums. They were doing the operation against National Review.

It's baffling to see that they think that just because something is traditional that means it can't be lewd/sexual/degenerate. Your culture was primitive then and it is primitive now; is it really any surprise that Europeans didn't take you seriously in the past?

(kek'd)
Some of my favorite excerpts:
Goddamn right, cuckboi. Learn to fear the board of peace.
Being raped and beaten means you're tough? Sorry French, I like people who fight back against their abusers and WIN. WINNERS ARE TOUGH, YOUR WIFE IS A LOSER
And yet you do it anyway. I relish it
Wew, that's some serious toughness on display

Just a few gems I found in there. If these people have breakdowns over mean tweets, I don't think they will fare well on the DOTR

They act like they're rebels fighting the empire.

Setting the bar for 'tough' kind of low.

They fucking think they are.

(((Traub)))

fuckin kek

Part of it is that its less of a hassle and less expensive to adopt a foreign kid than one in America because our adoption process is so complicated. Its why my great uncle adopted Chinese girls.

Something tells me this shouldn't be allowed.

HAHAHA

Always

quick, someone make a fake on ebay of him selling his nigger daughter as an sex slave.

Uncle Woody is it?

Reading this remidns me of a conversation I had about high school bullying once.

He's been dead a long, long time

He's married, his wife's barren.

Who the fuck is this?

Bill (((Kristol))) wanted him to run in order stop Trump.
He never even entered the race…

That tweet is the cuckiest thing that could possibly be said.

That having been said, cuck is not going to hilariously turn into a positive thing. It's the essence of emasculation and Uncle Tom-ism. NOBODY likes a cuck, even the whores and traitors you're cucking for, and in the end you're just left without any friends or respect, holding your wife's baby and pretending it just has a permanent suntan.

And learn how to spell "hereby," you fucking niggers.

Looked like his wife's son to me lads.

Kek I remember that shitstorm. That was one of the first meme magics we recognized.

I'm pretty sure "I want to cum in Rainbow Dash" was the one that resulting in the coining of meme magic.

That webm also captured my reaction to this, but I have not gone insane and neither have you, because when the world has gone as insane as the one we inhabit the only sane option is to trudge on while laughing maniacally.

HAIL KAYOTH!

Is this real life?

He actually dealt with that coon pretty good. Her shit is some, we wuz kangs shit to mask their degeneracy. Which is why they call white girls doing it racist because otherwise they'd be in the wrong as well if it was some slut diss which, of couse is exactly what it is. Nigs are jealous that Tyrone be lookin at the white girls. Just fuck them all.

I've heard this fuckers name before, can't say in what context, but am sure it was a joke. The fact he's running for President? Just adds to the nig baby being a prop and showing what a sick fuck he is. I'm still preferntial to 'piss dad' though. He's the ultimate cuck.

French only ran for a couple days, before he stepped aside for a stronger candidate.

THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU ADOPT A NIGLET YOU HUMONGOUS CUCK!?!?

Is this Egg McCuckin actually running in Utah, officially?

I don't know who's worse. Egghead McMullin, Dave "I adopted a niglette" French or Rick "I let my daughter marry a nigger" Wilson.

What? Pls explain.

That's the shitty old movement there McMuffin, you can have it.

No wonder they never win

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. David had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Nigger.

I tried to find a gif of a chimp with wet soap…… gave up cause cute chimp in bath and decided to see what tendies google will deliver. And holy shit my sides.

Thank you user. You glorious bastard.

PTSD from a documentary about what she did earlier that day?

(((They))) did 911.

So says kek. Praise be upon him.

a hard cucking loser from National Review that Bill Kristol wanted to be McEgghead's forerunner. He's a lawyer by training, which is to say a feckless, mewling coward.

Man. Thefuck. Up. Bitch nigga.

What the heck did you just fudging say about me, you little racist? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the yeshiva university, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on democrats, who are the real racists, and I have over 300 confirmed African-American bucks screwing my wife. I am trained in Martin Luther King rhetoric and I’m the top virtue signaller in the entire True Principled Conservative movement. You are nothing to me but just another antisemite.

Dubs confirm he holds his rifle like Tyrone and Mohammeds benis. Gingerly, with limp wrists, and a smirk on his chinless cuck face.

No magazine either

Always the first post. Always.

David French is like a character in Camp of the Saints. The kind of Christian whose white guilt compels him to adopt the Third World and virtue signal about it

What are you going on about, retard?

Schlomo pls.

Saved

He looks like the type to playfully nibble on someones scrotum when they are asleep, much like a koala with eucalyptus leaves. Then when they wake up angry he roles over showing his soft underbelly in a sign of submission.

There's nothing wrong with a reaction webm.

(checked)
I suspected as much based on OP's picture.

KILL ALL CUCKS

vdare.com/posts/no-david-french-didnt-fight-in-iraq-he-was-a-lawyer
JAG fag, look at that pristine gear

Fuck off with that cuckposting shit. This isn't Holla Forums

Remember that lawyering he did that took down the Imperial Guards through personal injury claims. True hero.

I like it without the thought bubble.
The dog's facial expression of shame and embarrassment is clear enough.

Reported for alt-right D&C shilling. Sage for shit.