Best Baldwin Says Shill Baldwin "Isn't very funny."

What the fuck has "Alec" ever done that's worth a shit? "The Shadow"? Gimmie a break. Bio-Dome, nigger. Bio-fucking-Dome, a cinematic masterpiece.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/R5out
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgot:
archive.is/R5out

Biodome is a guilty pleasure of mine.like I know its garbage but i like it anyway

Don't forget, Alec is a paid shill [or was] for Capital One. I think it was on Bill Maher's show [or maybe it was another one, but some liberal outpost nonetheless] where he started shilling for the Federal Reserve and the "capital markets".

Just another usury shilling parasite leftist.

You don't entirely deserve those trips, but I must admit that Stephen, the Baldwin family actor that actually works for a living, is a pretty close second.

Animal Mother is related to them? I just thought it was a coinky dink?

I'm guessing you didn't see this thread?

Alec Baldwin is unrelated to Stephen and Alec Baldwin you dimwit, not only that but he is a massive cuck, Glenn Beck Levels of Cuck and this

Also he's willing to cuck harder than anyone else because the Hollywood elites dropped him like a ton of bricks when he was recorded calling someone a fag. Apparently he won't literally suck cock but he will figuratively.

ADAM shit

Animal Mother cucked himself? Say it ain't so.

Animal Mother is Adam Baldwin, and he is not related to the other Baldwins. For fuck's sake.

Hunt for the Red October.

I will show mercy, but only because you know that you fucked that up and are probably cutting yourself.

As for everyone jumping up my ass, I never said Adam was one of THOSE Baldwins. I merely said he was the BEST Baldwin. I am quite aware that he's his own creature.

Is this the 'Oswald was a fag' Baldwin from Usual Suspects? The one who banged Sharon Stone? Yeah he best Baldwin.

Ya dun goofed, OP.

Gimme the fucking keys you cock sucker motherfuckeyayugsysbabahab

nice

1) That was Billy Baldwin
2) He didn't actually bang her he just pretended to in a movie. Big difference

Stephan Baldwin also has the hottest daughter. Here have a Hailey Baldwin.

Polit sage because this point is kind of useless. Stephan Baldwin has been endorsing Trump for months now. His brothers are degenerates clearly.

>Polite sage because this thread is kind of useless.

fuck that. adam baldwin is the best baldwin

why? because he's not a baldwin