NEW SHILLING STRATS

THE SHILLS NEW STRATEGIES ARE A GO
OPERATION DECEIVE AND MISDIRECTION
It has been made apparent that CTR shills are working overtime.
Documents from unsafe or unverified sources are being linked in threads at an alarming rate. As well as derailing and misdirection.
If you see anything false like fake documents, dangerous links, or sources, please cite and source the info in a post along with an explanation.

DOUBLE CHECK LINKS, AND SOURCES
BE CAREFUL AND MAY KEK BLESS US

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/[email protected]&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/archiveisifier/mcpaaodjfngbeolmaaobjmoefnafljkc
archive.is/solIO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have been going overtime on /k/ trying to lie their asses off and when that fails they try to get threads deleted. This thread had no CP in it but they sent a Global Report for CP on this thread because the shill that was the first response to the thread got caught fucking up his proxy switching.

weeeeeew

Is there a better way to stop that shit? There has to be.
I guess mods are going to have a hard time separating false reports from real ones.

Something fucky is going on on /tg/, too, which has had a history of being attacked by leftists. Holla Forums ran a major operation on it almost a year ago today.

It's interesting that they're still trying soft tactics.

It's not a surprise, the majority of them come from places like Something Awful, Weird Twitter, etc. They aren't people used to direct and hard confrontation. They prefer to manipulate things while hiding and trying to appear invisible.

Be aware that wikileaks itself may be compromised as of late, until we're 100% certain of assange's status, doublecheck fucking everything.

Sorry shill, but this is becoming a fake-concern trend.
I wouldn't doubt this being a CTR shill tactic since it is in just about every thread, and almost always results in a derailing about his safety etc.

8/jp/ has always had a solid core of NaziNEETs that would bitterly shitpost while they drank and blame all their problems on jews. A week ago threads started getting flooded out with people claiming that wasn't /jp/ and derailing threads. Then a few days ago /jp/ got wiped all the regular users got banned, and someone "claimed" the board the day it got "hacked" and blamed the hacking on Holla Forums and that is why any "reddipol posting" from that point on would result in a permaban. 8/r9k/ had it's mods reveal that they were commies, talk about wishing they had an excuse to delete all Holla Forums user's posts and ban them. The next day someone began to flood the board with Holla Forums infor graphics and unintelligable arguments that the jews were reading his mind. So the hotpockets deleted anything Holla Forums related and started banning users until about 90% of the board started screaming at them and threatening to release their docs and they relented.

They are making a major play to control the narrative on 8ch.

Holla Forums is compromised, but let's be honest here, when wasn't Holla Forums compromised?

whenever you see "realtruenews" or their documents linked on scribd, know that they are 100% fake and are there only to poison the well.

EVEN COMMIES ARE SICK OF SJWs.

The name field here is Strelok, I'd assume it came from Holla Forums.

That's /k/, but I'm just stating the obvious. And in case anyone didn't know, BO of Holla Forums is a literal fat kike, who bans people who talk shit about Overwatch because he got jewed for his 40$ and now has to prove that it's not really buyer's remorse.

I saved this shit like yesterday but I've been skeptical about it. I could throw this exact document together in 15 minutes. Anyone got any insight?

Yes? Thats what i meant. Except double check wikileaks as well just in case.

They can take cuckchan. They can take reddit. They can even take the other boards on Holla Forums. They will never take Holla Forums. This is our Thermopylae.

Yes. Thank you.

Check out these CTR bots on Shillary's FB page.

Against what?

WAKE THE FUCK UP! I am begging. Please sincerely read this post. PLEASE, you must be careful, take every post you see with a grain of salt. Shills are everywhere.

Search on reddit date range before 15 hours ago ish. Look at the archived tweets. Same with the thousands of tweets skeptical of WikiLeaks Tweet's. Never before have they tweeted, not as replies, in such unprofessional and opinionated manner, then the tweets were deleted, more tweets made, there are thousands of legit twitter accounts, who tweeted that something is going on. You probably noticed something odd yourselves. Then, we heard something was going on at the embassy. Then, the internet went down. There has been noone on periscope since the 17th at the embassy. Not one person. Noone even in the viscinity. Search twitter for "periscope embassy". Nothing. Reddit, Holla Forums , and other boards, became devoid of genuine discussion. A lot of thanks so much for your great work. A lot of nonsense memes, 0 investigation into the Embassy. 0 pictures.

See for yourself!!!!

Search on twitter, for "Ecuadorian Embassy", there are thousands and thousands of tweets, mostly duplicates of the same 5 or 6 tweets. Going all day today, through the outage(which is not suspicious as it was just parts of US DNS not twitter servers themselves that were down) but the thousands of tweets, are videos, articles, comments, of Assange/Embassy news from 3 years ago. There are 10's of thousands of bullshit posts that fill the search results. So, if the one or two people who may have walked by tweeted something, those posts were lost among the thousands of Shill tweets. We already know that certain agencies can remove posts with comprimising information extremely fast, and they can mute, disable, or ban those connections as well. Instead of pursuing the issue, the legitimacy of wikileaks, whether or not they have been comprimised, we covered the roast last night, we talked about how were'under attack'. The attack, I'm sure, will be linked to Russia. It will look much to easy and simple minded, why would they want to disrupt the crowd-sourced media/investigation, if they are also providing the intel??? There are shills everywhere, and everyone is distracted. If there is anyone here, who takes the time to read this post, please look for yourself. Look at the reddit posts about wikileaks being compromised. Another shill, the possible "keys" being released. We faced an overload of information, coupled with thousands and thousands of posts, comments, interruptions to true discussion. This was the only dire, immediate issue at hand, and we may have blown it. We got distracted. There is not a record of a video, a picture, or a Periscope at the embassy in several days!!! The internet briefly came to the consensus that wikileaks was compromised, then our internet went down. And we have been distracted since. I have been archiving dozens of links, threads, and the pieces of real conversation, as well as the tweets, If I find that on this board, we can find others to discuss and pursue this immediatly I will begin posting what I have found, but I need help. If this board continues to distract, and detract from meaningful discussion then I will post this elsewhere. HELPPPPP!!!! PLEASE! I AM BEGGING!!! I am willing to go on discord and walk anyone through what it takes to come to this realization. Its blatant when you look in the right places. I can guarantee, that in the next couple of days, wikileaks, the podesta emails, or at least a large portion of them, anything without other evidence, will be discredited. I can promise you that. At the very least archive this post, so you can post it when it happens… Thanks!

Why don't we use google to track identical posts that are being spammed by CTR and brigade these fucks on those sites?
This is why CTR is spreading and we're being contained, we have dominance here and we need to push back outside the confines of imageboards.
CTR has a tiny staff that can't respond (and usually never does, they're hit and run) to all our replies.
We can break their message and shit on their copy pasta.

Yes, it's part of some tinfoil-hat level PDF. Doesn't seem to be legitimate at all. Since there is talk of projecting images across the sky, and a new strain of zika. I am struggling to find the file now.

It's been ramping up in most threads, anons having "mental breakdowns" or CTR folk running with the compromised assange stuff. I am just making people wary about that. But yes, people should double-check anything in the wikileaks docs before posting.

(Checked)
Sounds like a great idea.

Everywhere I have posted this, I have gotten a large spike in posts, repeat posts, posting the hashes/keys, the link to the latest emails, the sketchy tweet saying hes alive and well, people saying stop Larping, it's a joke. How can we not collectively see through this. Adopt a standard, sign every post with, "-This is a post relevant to the discussion of Wikileaks being comprimised" Or whatever you like. Because Half the damn posts, in reply to anything trying to get on this subject, must be botted, or copy/pasted, teh same irrelevant distracting bullshit. I have posted this on 4chan as well in the Assange is Dead thread, and it got 25 posts completely ignoring anything of the topic. I expect the same happens here. But please, how long do you think we have???

How do you double check something someone had an exclusive ability to reveal it?

If a claim comes out, check the date / time it talks about and see if we can cross reference with anything in that time period.
Cross reference any written text with verified text from the person, see if there is a major difference in tone like there is with the wikileaks twitter.
Obviously be extremely suspicious of any leaks that seem to support hillary / the narrative of russia hacks.

If wikileaks has been compromised, they have to construct claims out of woolcloth while also using key terms that will draw interest (See the fake deadmans switch email, the one with a black background on white text that had a list of Holla Forums buzzwords.) and those claims can get picked apart because of those hooks.

One last thing. Wasn't wikileaks revealing Obama's emails atm?

Whatever his emails show should point to whether wikileaks has been compromised or not

Think it's getting down to the wire and we might have to use some classic direct internet tactics to make good on the CTR dox we've collected.
These clowns should've been out of the game a long time ago.

That brings up another thing involving cross-referencing. Make sure to archive anything of note, if you come to the wikileaks site again, and it doesn't match up with the archive, then there has been tampering.

>>>/sudo/ 8030

Looks like they're taking a handbook from Holla Forums now.

that's /int*/ not CTR

SAD!

They are a bunch of virgins who never see the sunlight, so they ought to like pizza.

There are ten fucking stickies, just take down old ones before putting up new ones.

I'd say the emails that have not yet been covered in the news should be archived first

People can at least remember when it's something that they've heard differently before

Egg their houses and throw bricks through the windows. Wear gloves as not to leave prints on anything and a mask in case they have cameras.

I agree. We should expose them by posting their Holla Forums IDs and stickying it.

thanks FBI

Not sure about that being an internet tactic, but fun ways of making their lives challenging and giving them a healthy dose of fear is.

Completely fake.

Sounds like SRS trying the same tactics on Holla Forums that worked for them on reddit (taking over moderation positions and then purging anything rightist)
There was a screencap a while back on how they took over /r/anarchism that way.

Holla Forums doesn't seem compromised as much as it seems to have people who are completely apathetic and nihilistic towards everything that isn't video games.

It's completely compromised, from the BO on down. How new are you?

/r/enoughtrumpspam and /qa/ idiots have been busy shitposting in the midst of this chaos.

those too

The BO's been a kike for like two years, what else is new? The guy who made this site is also a yid.

If the recent DDoS attacks allowed anything it would be for CTR to focus more on sites like ours. Whether they are in the midst of trying to cause this site to collapse in on itself or get caught putting out false info, after a failed attempt at shutting us down this is highly likely.
Which only resulted in us being removed from search results.

It doesn't really matter at this point. The die is cast.
It will be won by bullet, not by ballot.

Not surprising they'd target /qa/, after all they whined on /q/ so much the board was shut down.

We went from ~2500 active posters before the debate to around ~3200 today.

The election is just a recruiting tool for the civil war. More personnel will be likely to side with the "legitimate" candidate.

There's probably more than one person handling their Twitter account but as far as I know Wikileaks.org is just fine.

This concern trolling sounds like CTR trying to make us believe Wikileaks as a whole may be under the control of someone else and therefore we can't post links to Wikileaks.org anymore because …because those e-mails they aren't real anymore, mmmkay?

Sorry, it truely does my friend.
Our fate is in our hands and we have yet to cast ours. We must vote, and if all other avenues fail, yes, a revolution may need to happen.

Can we guess within a conservative margin that ~300-400 of them are CTR?
It's strange how high the numbers spike during the debates, but at night the numbers rapidly taper off.

more like 2.8-2.9k up to the current amount. active posters has edged up during podesta leaks, and half/pol/ hotpockets did some retarded thing or another this past week that drove a bunch over.

All the emails from Obama (bobama @ameritech.net) were not terribly incriminating when I saw them, but I could be wrong. Obama was newly elected, but not sworn in at the time of the emails, and was requesting lists of minorities and women in government, presumably for his transition team. Also a chain of his advisors telling him not to attend G-20 for bitchy political reasons.
You can see them here :
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/[email protected]&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

(heil'd)
Yeah the amount of shilling has really revved up over the last 24hrs. That's the new angle to try and discredit Wikileaks i believe.

More like his entire life. Mark Schlomostein is probably the jewiest jew you will ever find. He was such a kike that his parents kicked him out for jewing them for years.

No he is some sort of slavshit ethnic mutt if I recall. He fucking hates kikes but he never said it publicly because he was trying to pretend he was fair and impartial. He worked for a kike who was using him as a codeslave before Holla Forums blew up and he escaped to the Philippians to be Jim's bitch boy. Man I can't wait for the chinks to annex that place. It is going to be hilarious when they put the yogapig against a wall. All race traitors must die.

ROOT OUT THE CTR SCUM WHEREVER THEY ARE FOUND. BE NOT SWAYED BY LIES, BUT TRUST IN THE TRUTH OF THE GOD EMPEROR HIMSELF.

Already our brothers Assange and O'Keefe have risked much - but do not let their work be in vain! Remain steadfast and dilligent! Much remains to be done before November 8th, 2016 - a day that will live for ages to come in either infamy or glory!

Let us see to it that it is glory!

If you use chrome, here's an addon for archive.is:
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/archiveisifier/mcpaaodjfngbeolmaaobjmoefnafljkc

There's definitely a correlation between the spikes and a lowering of post quality. But the shilling always stops after a couple of days. It's surprising how low energy these people are.

You're completely misunderstanding what I meant.
I said "The BO's been a kike for two years", but I didn't mean he only became Jewish recently, I mean the BO wasn't always Mark. It was somebody else originally until HW himself appointed Mark to be Holla Forums's BO.

Then perhaps you should work on your phrasing
>The BO's been the kike for two years
Would be more clear. It would imply that for the last two years the board owner has been a specific kike. The abiguiety of
leaves it open to interpretation. Did the BO convert to jewery two years ago? Did a string of kikes control the board for two years? There are more potential answers to the question than the context provides answers to. I doubt most people on Holla Forums play video games. I myself only became interested in Mark when I found out he was a heeb so I could track and monitor him online. You can't expect the majority of people to waste time on a board for a children's hobby just so they could observe a shiftless ammoral kike to see if he is abusing his position of authority to undermine our cause.

THE INTERWEBS WAS GIVEN AWAY BY OUR "LEADER" what you see could or could not be real. TRUTH

The DNS system was given away, which effects barely anything other than URLs.

or massive self made ddos'ing?

Apparently posting the ctr name list dox on cuck/pol/ gets you automatically banned. Like they have an algorithm for that.

So if CIA now have control of wikileaks twitter and assets we should still trust them right?

We may not be dealing with only the CTR virgin losers who never go under the sun but also with some JTRIG employees who are obviously a little bit smarter and better trained.

archive.is/solIO

" Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums. Here is one illustrative list of tactics from the latest GCHQ document we’re publishing today: "

Why the fuck does anybody still go to dataminechan?

You don't know you're just speculating and instead of digging and spreading the information Wikileaks has revealed to the public to hurt the Clinton campaign you're in this thread trying to discourage people from reading the Wikileaks.org website by insinuating the CIA now owns Wikileaks and …maybe perhaps the Podesta e-mails aren't real anymore!

It's not gonna work.

Normies go there Normies go there to watch those evil racists of the internet in action and now they only see pro hillary and anti white threads.

I'm not saying they'll drop 10,000 emails about Donald Trump fucking 50 women in one night. But if the quality of the email drops get poorer, then it'll be reason to be suspicious.

Why don't you use Archive.is to save all the things you're telling us to search by ourselves? You're making this way more complicated than it should be.

They'll probably try to push this narrative with the help of the media but it's not going to work.

This is realtruenews. They are a known disinfo source mentioned earlier. This is completely fake. An user even found the real unedited version of the pictures. They are telescopes with adaptive optics.

I'd gladly take advice on how to reach people outside since I can't think of any platform where I have a lot of influence.

Bumping to piss off shills trying to spam the catalog with their disinfo threads.
WikiLeaks has a 100% track record, fuck you CTR.

BUMP BECAUSE FUCK CTR VIRGINS

threads sliding

There are like 4 current threads up about WL being compromised. Shills are coming in saying "WL is compromised is CTR psoyp" but no one is buying it. Calm down. Everyone is aware.

That's funny as fuck that she has no genuine support–literally just niggers for muh gibs and ugly-ass catladies and eunuchs.
TIPPITY-TOPPEST FUCKING KEK AWARD

Checked your trips. Posters that are linking known disinfo shill material and are clearly not reading what they are linking should be banned for a day. Dumb niggers on here get called out and never fucking learn from it. If you can't be bothered to read the entirety of what you are linking here you are doing CTRs job for them, and you're doing it for free.

THE FIRE RISES

I love this image.

In addition to fullpol, we were making great progress on 420chan's Holla Forums which was a slow board but gets a lot of lurkers due to its proximity to /wooo/, and just this past week there has been a wave of leftist shills that have come in and taken over the board. It was always a leftist board, but we did enough heavy lifting there to get it to about 50% Trump, and had a lot of bernouts on board, now there's an endless wave of "muh putin" shills.

You are on DEEDWUDEchan. Kirtaner has always been a massive fucking faggot. He is your stereotypical cucked canadian progressive burnout. He is probably among those posting and will shut things down if it looks like his dog won't win.

Halfchan Holla Forums is full of kiddies and cucks.

bump

nol

The US regime is running some psy-ops that might or might not end with Assange getting arrested.

What I find fascinating, is how the ones behind it manage to be so incompetent, that you would need to be willfully blind to not see what is going on.

First the stupid rape charges in Sweden, then the same pattern, but only worse executed with the pedophilia scammers from Bahamas a few days ago, and not they are spamming down the internet…

and NOW they are spamming down the internet…