en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Brazilians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States#Population
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
archive.is/xjWUR
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-20/germans-are-leaving-germany-droves
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had a feeling this would happen.
Germans are fed up with this shit.

I for one welcome our European brothers to come over and join us here in America. I hope we got some krauts that would like to hang out in Texas. We can potentially separate from the rest of the union anyway.

You shouldn't welcome them. Germans and other Europeans much stand their ground. If they leave it will only worsen the problem of europeans becoming a minority in their own country.

If the Russians were not totally autistic retards they could boost thier countries population with europeans causing the EU and US to collapse while colonizing siberia. But they are far to retarded to use a situation to thier advantage.

It's a strategic regrouping.

IT'S THEIR COUNTRY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
KILL ALL UNGRATEFUL MUSLIM SWINE

I don't fucking blame them one bit,they should ALL fucking leave and let the entire country be nothing but that traitor Murkel and her beloved mudshits.

I know but as the old saying goes, "united we stand, divided we fall."

We are opposed as a race by a ruthless conspiracy and we need to unite regardless of location. We must unite or we will lose much more than just our homes.

We should all colonize alaska then seceed it only has a population of like a million

If that's true, that's the most brazen and entitled comment I've ever heard. Aras should be parcelled up into pieces and sent to all the deserts of the world.

No such thing. Even in the military it was considered retreat despite the forced usage of the word "tactical fall back".

It's one thing to move somewhere and be "woke" and then fight back, and it's another thing to "white flight". The latter is cowardly. I've seen it, and been victim of it ruining my area. There is nothing positive gained from this.

I don't have a reaction image that can reflect my anger and disgust

Quite the opposite.

Thank god Trump is going to shut down immigration and keep this filth from invading our country.

Here's the little shitskin. Apparently he's a columnist for Der Freitag and the German Huffington Post.

This is Germany's future.

Finn here (certified hwite in American courts!).

I'm moving to America in January. While your demographic situation is much, much worse, I trust that Americans will be the ones who are going to light the powder keg.
And I wanna be there to document it, and participate in it.

Or am I deluded believing that?

I do not have an image that is angry enough to represent my desire to remove.

Also:

Oh look! Another fighting aged male.

THEN WHY DID YOU FUCKING COME TO THE COUNTRY FULL OF PEOPLE YOU DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH, SHITSKIN?!

I guess Hungary will be the centre of the new reich. This is only the beginning of the greatest social unrest and divide and war of our times. Now where do Austrians and Frenchmen factor into this?

You are not wrong. Also America is a very big place so it is pretty easy to escape niggers and live in white only areas.

traitors facilitate the death of their homeland for personal comfort.

This
They're gonna move then push for the same policies that ruined their own towns and cities

It's really not. It's more than likely going to be similar to what Ameriburgers here talk about Californians:

that's the arrogance of a lot of them.

turks for example have been talking like that for decades now.

Really?
I accepted the offer during one of the nignog riots. I thought I could get in the forefront of the revolution.

Still, I have to spend at least six months in America. And if there won't be a race war, at least I will see what Trump does first hand

come to texas, new braunfels was founded by germans.

Yeah, nah, this isn't a good thing. Just gonna hand the military over to them too?

Not sure why they would want to move here, we are teetering on the verge of non-white majority. The only thing keeping me sane is the second amendment.

Come to Texas. If shit goes down you better believe that we will separate and become our own country. I know the demographics are not that great but you definitely can act more like a real man here as long as you don't mind the law being pretty strict.

If you run once you will have to do it for the rest of your life.

Everyone needs to stand their ground. Do not give an inch to foreign scum or traitors within. The great upheveal can and will come but only after people learn to fight back instead of running away from their problems.

Because an influx of whites, especially those with the experience of horrors and failures of having to deal with refugees and failed multiculturalism would only help our mutual cause.

Texas bro here. We are FUCKING FULL, however….

If krauts remove commiefornian cancer in Austin and prove their skill with a weapon, bring in German beer, sausage, and babes, I see no reason they can't have a very extended stay. Texas needs to remove leftist shitbags before we deal with transplants we have no clue what their politics are.

Wish I could, as do some other krauts, but I'm not a Syrian refugee, so no moving to the us for me.

Captcha: gas the

Also
don't listen to the Texans they're already minority white status and are horrific civic nationalists, stick to the Midwest or the South

We are getting a lot of fucking commiefornians here and they are making things in our political system and public opinion even shittier.

Most of the commiefornians I have met are seriously border-line retarded.

zerohedge has a lot of these defeatist articles. in winter 15/16 their advice was to leave europe because of certain civil war and total breakdown in summer.

Very deluded. the tough talk on pol is nothing close to what this country is like, most of this countries population is in jew york and california Texas will soon be a blue state and the south has more niggers then africa. I will change positions with you if you like and live in Finland. If you change finland for this you are an idiot

I know what you mean, but it's too late. There's no fighting chance in Germany.
Our masses are bluepilled or worse, and our nationalists are more concerned with poles and Russians than shitskins.

D&C.

If anything, we can take if back later, after regrouping with others.

No better than the sandnigger.

You're a fucking idiot.

Texas needs to remove spics yes even your "based" tejano friend

Gas in not enough.

KEK

Jewmany is dead.

That's what the greeks said

This. Fuck Cuxas Cruz missile shills. They are certainly not any better than any Southern/Midwestern state.

How does it feel being retarded?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_California

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City

retard

Surely he thought you meant "most poplarous state"

It will be dead when its people abandon it before putting any effort to save it. How many of these "refugees" (that should be shot on the border as deserters unless they are little children, just like all refugees) have tried to do anything in earnest about the situation?

No thanks. I went down once a few years ago and it is beaner central. Midwest is superior.

Most, yes. There are redpilled German girls, but they're made, by men.

So those who would come to the US would probably be taken.

Soon all white people will just be in russia

Invoking Molyneux here: in the absence of a strong man to redpill her, she'll marry the government and swallow whatever pill it hands to her.

Already pledged to Madison.
But after my stint I will tour the country. And if you can get by using English in Texas by then, I will definitely visit.

America is pretty pozed, but you can still find white areas.

And yes shit will probably kick off soon …..over something.

I think kek confirms it

Fags. This is why the coasties call you fuckers fly over states. Are you 'murican in bumfuck nowhere or are you from a based state actually worth mentioning?

Jealous plebs the lot of you. Suck patrician cock.

That is an amazing video, OP. Why the fuck didn't they kill all those they could?

epic d&c chaim

I wonder how an underaged & likely uneducated fuck like him knows so much about Germany's domestic politics.

The Germans leaving will only help foster more mudslime hate elsewhere. That will help the ranks of nationalist groups and anti-refugee groups grow and replace the cucked leaders.

Please, lord KEK bless our struggle for survival. D-d-did you-u forsake the greeks back then? Did KEK grant Constantinople to Mohametans?

Kek has abandoned us.

I will rather die taking as many of these fucks with me than leaving my country.

Nice trips jelly fly-over fag

constantinople was only lost because of the same mindset permeating the weak willed of europa right now: that fleeing is easier than fighting for your lands, that somehow your people will "regroup" then go take those lands you ceded back

it WONT happen

they will put MINARETS on your churches, on your schools, on your hospitals. then you'll wonder when the people you fled your home with wake up, but they won't, they'll just get comfier in the new jewish nation they chose to squat in.

this needs to end, nigger, not kick the can down the road, or else we're all going to be in russia and talking about this together and realize we fucked up

ITT: People who aren't aware of Germany's recent history

Germany has been the largest experiment in population control ever. The Western half of Germany and USSR half of Germany had the same thing in common in that they did not allow even the slightest rightist groups to organize. For 60 years you had nothing but leftist political theory stagnantly building on itself, the only way of standing out was to be more left than the person next to you. Do this for 3 political generations and you get the backbone of the EU and the completely normal policies they have.

The options for an average German are pretty dire. The time for organization was 10-20 years ago. It's going to be difficult to create any sort of way to fight back since they are still under an intense heavy police state. There's about 2 police raids on "far right" groups every month. You have ex-Stasi members, who would normally be hung for the kinds of things they did to people, being re-recruited. People are afraid to do anything because those that are older know people who were disappeared or had their life ruined and those that are younger don't have any leadership on how to properly operate.

It's bad, but there are few places that are any better off for white people in terms of how Germany was neutered.

yeah nigger but guess what? how here's americans standing up saying we don't want to let the kikes put you to death for daring to be proud of being european.

we will end this farce, all you have to do is stand up, make them fire, give us the excuse to purge these cocksuckers once and for all.

Hitler would be disappointed.

This is actually true. The state is actively working against its citizens in Germany.

Germans should seek refuge in Hungary TBH.

The ones dumb enough to stay in a collapsing building shouldn't pass on their genes anyway.

Western Europe is going to be in much worse shape much faster because virtually no whites are having kids while the sandniggers are popping em out left and right. It's pretty much already too late. Social Democracies cuck the populace

you know where most germans are going right now right?

Go to Poland and help create a new commonwealth, then make a reverse blitzkrieg to retake Germany

This will also backfire in spectacular fashion once the truth comes out.

That's one of the worst graphs I've ever seen.

What do the colors mean?

Don't come here, retards. The president is a lebanese vampire who is also a CIA informant so if we have WW3 we will probably be in the Bilderberg's team. Unless you want to form a militia group with me, then that's okay, I guess.

Regions.
North
Northeast
Midwest
Southeast
South

Also note Saxony in the map

yes, its just to answer that question on where they are going, I actually meant the country not the graph.

divided states, as who belongs to the south/southwest/north/etc.etc.

also this one is for population density.

If germans and other white people start leaving germany who will keep the country running? Shitskins can't do that…

What are the colored demographics supposed to show??? Hate it when people post pics like this.

Dont fall for his lies germans anywhere even dumb old texas is better then Brazil

merkel, just settle into another country, avoid being a massive NEET dumbass and build a massive army, go back and reclaim, they will be fighting back with shitty scimitars and shitty ak47s.

The bush family is from the east coast faggot. How you think bush sr. was CIA head?

Spot the irony.

Did you even read my post? The people who would be doing that aren't allowed to organize. The only people the German police are arresting are anyone on the right, with information on such groups brought to you by the NSA and PRISIM.

The truth came out in 1989 when it was revealed how far the secret police were going to ruin people's lives in East Germany. Germans didn't do shit then, so they aren't going to do shit now.

Texas is too hot and dry, though. The south is much closer to europe in this regard. The countryside is a good place to regroup or just settle down and plant some grapes or something.

the country is up for picks, no wonder germans are swarming in like dogs, also it makes sense because the majority in the south have german families still living in germany, you can't blame them for wanting to live with their seperate family from the other side of the globe, faggot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Brazilians

Touche, not something I had a say in however.

The south was almost empty until government policies to bring european settlers some generations ago (which explains why it is so pozzed in the big cities).

Yeah thats all bullshit Im willing to bet not even half self identified "white" brazilians are white. Your country is set up on a fucked up caste system that fetishises being white it has nothing to do with identity. If you are a quarter spic but rich you are now a german in brazil

the downside of germans moving to South brasil is that the majority will racemix with italians, aside from that its a guarantee that the media in south america is extremely weak and unconvincing, the whole cultural marxist shit is collapsing because the media isn't strong enough to retain ideology.

Yeah thats all bullshit Im willing to bet not even half self identified "white" americans are white. Your country is set up on a fucked up caste system that fetishises being white it has nothing to do with identity. If you are a quarter spic but rich you are now a german in america

Also it's double bullshit since the media tries desperately to push the pardos as the classic brazilian and mongrelizing in general as a good thing. It's the blacks (which are only found in Rio and Bahia mostly) who have a white fetish. Anyone else doesn't care for it. There's even a feminist movement against racemixing now saying that black guys should stay with black girls and not go after the whiter ones.

It really isnt though. I have never met a quarter spic from the US say he was white but plenty from brazil

This thread and others like it swallows my remaining feeling of resistance into a dark pit of despair and hopelessness.

When the reality of the situation dawns upon you… It's unbearable.

I could stand my ground - for what? Not enough of our people can do what is necessary.

I mean, realistically, what are the ways to get these sandniggers out of Germany.

The racial makeup of Brazil and USA are almost the same except for the fact that instead of having lots of niggers we have lots of pardos who make up the majority of the population. No one was making a point of most brazilians being white anyways. That's just your sad little brain trying to insult us.
You are not welcome here anyway, so it doesn't matter what you think. Here you are Brazilian first and whatever else second so your "resistance" wouldn't work.

it's amusing to me that you're actually sparing resourceful time trying to debunk something that was created hundreds of years ago, referencing colonies initiated by germans and other europeans because of conflicts created at an era that you weren't even born in, all disregarded because of some shitskin in the north that exist within the same border.

But i'm certainly wrong, in a comparison perspective, i'm pretty sure germany is better off then a country up for picks, maybe china will jump into that opportunity instead of the castrated whites that prefers genocide of their own race at a fast pace then a slow but irreversible pace.

Good luck over at germany, i'm pretty sure that a country as big as 357,168 km² can sustain itself with all those shitskin compressed with the white population, a way better bargain then a 8.516 million km² country.

Why the would the Germans stay and get pillaged?

If they leave, only the cucks will be left to carry the burden.

Everything that happened influences us in every way, you double nigger. You think the reich losing the war isn't one of the reasons for the world being like it is now?

Like I said, it doesn't matter since you're not welcome here. You can't shit on someone and then go and ask refuge or you're no better than the rapefugees. You're all alone on this. Either take your own country back or get extinct. The only way for it to get worse for us is if you come here and start spreading the same things that destroyed your country. There's a reason the south is the most pozzed place.

take all of your valuable culture, art, tradition, books, artifacts, sculptures, etc etc etc to a safer country, wait until (((they))) kill themselves, the worst that could happen will be poo in loo and a couple of rape from people that decided to stay, wait until trump is elected so the media is forced to report on this shit, I guess at this time we can finally uncuck the planet a little bit, then return at full force and reclaim the land just like the kikes have claimed israel.

in fact, now that i'm thinking about it, that would be great.

I'm not saying they should stay. I think the results of that are rather funny.
yes, serves them well ahah

the results of Germans leaving their country. Funny because shitskins will wreck themselves.

Where haven't the Germans settled in latin America? Half of spics that claim to be white claim to be German

Except Europe is th white mans homeland . If that is lost then we have lost. If we should regroup then it should be by whites elsewhere coming to europe ( Luke us, Australia, S.A., Canada, ect.)

Been to European countries, been around America, been to Canada, currently live in Texas.

I can confirm that this is one of the shittiest places in the world.

FUCK TEXAS

Anything south of upstate New York is not fit climate for aryans.

Texas is SHIT

You shoot them. And anyone that tries to stop you.

Europe bros come by the millions to Ohio please. Sincerely- Buder

Texas did 9/11

Texas is going to get nuked

This is why people tend to dislike Americans lad.

Where did this meme come from?

the tel aviv JIDF center for diversity

(You)

Nuke them all.

Bush lives in Dallas and was governor of Texas, Bush did 9/11 with CIA and Mossad.

Actually its evaluated by documents, not by some random shitskin who wants to be white.

Fuck this shit I'm getting out of here then, glad I'm dual citizen ship and my second citizenship is Swiss. Going back to glorious Switzerland then.

where do you think the barbarians regrouped when romans started taking over some chunks of their land, so if they were pushed back it meant they were scared jewish dogs?

learn some fucking history, kike.

documentation sauces?

Retreat from your racial homeland and you are a traitor; leave for America and you are a traitor.

If you leave the land of your ancestors, and your ancestral line, the brothers and sisters that form your subrace, behind, you are a traitor.

Why the fuck did you leave lad?

We have no use for foreigners especially shirkers. Send them back kicking and screaming no matter how bad it gets. They'll either fix it or get beheaded by the pets they let in. Poland needs to set up a no man's land on the border to Germany and shoot anybody that tries to cross.

why would you want to become a bergjude, why not go to glorious suomi or iceland

fucking this

if you're too weak to stand up for the lands of your father and grandfathers, why the fuck do you think you're gonna be worth letting in to ruin our country too?

influence by an event is not the same as living during the time that this event happened, but I get your point.

this is why we need a strategy, and sitting by watching everyone get raped and killed is not one of them, the circumstances is that its better to have them go to a lesser country, knowing that germans are smart, white people, i'm pretty sure that if the cuck chain is broken for them, they will rule the lesser country like the europeans have ruled over tribes of the unknown world, remember, a country without a political vision is just a piece of land, use that land instead of blabbering about some shitskin neighbor, if you start projecting that, always remember that there are more shitskins and muslims in your ancestral land then a group of feral niggers near your new land,

the world doesn't fucking care and neither should you, they are destroying germany because the current moral code is very liberal, thus generating a trojan horse, its a strategy by the YIDs bestowed upon sandniggers, you should take advantage of that as well if you know that this strategy is actually useful, nobody follows strategies of the old world anymore, because they don't work, why do you think america hasn't had an honest candidate for years? its because the old strategy is fucking shit, get on with the times grandpa its the CURRENT YEAR.

The shitskins are going to have a hard winter, they have no idea how cold it's going to be. This is going to be a record cold year. -20 degrees F in Berlin, just watch.

I don't approve, but I understand.

Stay in your homeland, America is way worse off than your fatherland, and even if it wasn't you have a goddamn obligation to stay and fight for it.

It also makes no sense that the happening would be in America, Nordfront alone has 200000 clicks a day and the right in Europe is far stronger than in America unless you unironically believe Trump is some sort of hidden natsoc fanatic, which is deluded

this

trips confirm
rapefugees will die

Nah ty

t. cuckchanner

Work and wanting to earn more money. A lot of my relatives who moved here or other places in the world are in the process of returning or thinking of coming back now. It seems like, that unlike other countries, the Swiss are mass migrating back because things around the world are getting too fucked.

how's that extinction working out for ya?

Kill yourself.

Think about it fellow goy! When you move to America you will instead of having shitskin migrants have 5x the amount of niggers and spics. Not only that the water supply will be contaminated by dangerous amounts of fluoride, chlorine, and possibly heavy metals. The food will be contaminated by hormones, preservatives, and high fructose corn syrup, and everything in the grocery will be pasteurized to destroy any nutritional value. The economy is sinking so you won't have a job but you won't be able to get welfare either! The amount of forests is low compared to Europe due to centuries of timbering and there is no aryan culture, history, or landmarks.

USA is the best country on earth fellow goy please flee Europe.

finns aren't taking any sandniggers from my knowledge and I can speak the language well, eat shit

Swiss is neutral so I'd move back before WWIII starts if I were you. One of the safest places to be since no reason to nuke it and the radioactive dust can't go to high altitudes.

the irony is that your people is already doing that faster then me.

I wonder jew could be behind this post?

Speaking up in Germany right now would be as smart as speaking up in the Soviet Union. Enjoy your 25 years in Gulag.

Volksverräter.

It only takes a few percent of the population to succesfully fight a revolution, running away from your problems is absolutely retarded and solves nothing.

You're exactly the "right wing intellectual" Hitler was talking about, all talk, but when real trouble arises you fucking run like a coward.

this

But are there places that are better for Germans than Germany?

No such place exists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States#Population

Seems like your "people" are doing that way quicker than ours are, if you want to start a shitflinging competition.

I really hope you're right, but I really, really, really doubt it.

Why do they leave Germany though?
They could regroup in specific regions of Germany and establish strongholds there, elect their mayors and resist from here.

Leaving the country is pure individualistic/nihilistic behaviour and should be frowned upon.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

not a kike, but i'm critically concerned about the well being of the german people, nobody wants to see a race of excellence in engineering and technological advancement die out.

Doesn't sound very different from current year USA, don't know what USA you're living in.

Tell me how this is not jew-thought.

germans please remove him.

meme it.

Just flee your homeland instead of fighting for it.

Wait the laws not on their side is it? This really is the Jews revenge, Hitler's worst nitemare

Dont waste your time running to another western nation. Run to Russia and the east.

my second option is austria due to höfer, does that count as treachery?

did I say permanently?

look at germany and it's brief history, there was a massive rape when the war ended, that already fucked half of the population with mongrel aids and soviet mixing, now a fucking invasion of millions of refugees coming in.

japan and germany already had big plans to colonize other countries and take them as their own, this is not a traitorous act and its not news either, seeking refuge is pathetic nontheless but reviewing the roots of what was done in the past isn't a terrible strategy.

Also:

The finns are more based then you spic

Zerohedge for goys who invest in stocks. It's not really their intent to demoralize rather to point to the worst outcome possible. They've been of tremendous help in the last year, I don't see a reason to call them out over this article.

Tell me one thing when Hillary will use her jew magic to win the election and flood your country with migrants so you whites stay a minority, will you fight ? and how ?

Stop shilling Brazil here. If the germans come here and start pozzing shit up like they did in their country there will be some RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS to take care of them and remember: this is Brazil so no one will give a shit. These people think of us as monkeys and sub-humans and while I greatly dislike the average brazilian myself this is still my country and I won't let german fuckups who let their country be obliterated come here and just steal our land act al condenscending like they own the place and are better than the locals.

Are you from the south?

Why would Germans move to Brazil?

Even Argentina is better, Brazil is one of the shittiest countries on earth, worse than India.

Goodbye Germany I always hated you huns

didn't merkel recently visit brazil on a trip buying up real estate? brazil is where merkel plans to escape to when germans begin the 1st shoah.

true tbh.

My family is from there but my father started living in Rio after adulthood so I was born there.

kek no but yeah keep believing that if you will. We certainly aren't doing well anyway.

I will keep an eye out for the witch.

They raped a chick in Argentina, had her impaled on a stake and then erected said stake in front of a school.

Northern India is by and far better than Brazil.

The fact that crimes actually make it into the news in Argentina shows you how much better it is, the police in Brazil just sweep that shit under the rug.

This shit happens all the time in the northeast here in bananaland. I swear they aren't even human.

Argentina is not doing much better than us right now. The Macri reign left them fucked up and the Lula/Dilma reign left us even worse than before.

White guys are just too nice to women tbh

doho oh boy

based mod.

daily reminder

>trying to cheese your demographics this hard
Nice try, but your colonial rape babies still should count as foreign.

It's actually old news, BUT the interesting thing is that most people who leave germany are liberals. The very same people who turned this country into a racial gutter.

friendly reminder to all europeans to never move to the south, especially texas since it is already completely filled with spics and all southerners are LARPing hardcore ITT

"Foreign citizen" has nothing to do with non-white.

For example Sicily is majority non-white but they're all citizens.

From living in Texas I've come to the conclusion the reality of the spic demographic is minimum 50% when you count illegals.

The reality is probably something like 45-55% spic, 10% nigger, 35-45% white. And only 24% of Texans have graduated highschool.

Stay out and that goes for yanks too. Never come here and we don't want you here because you're not one of us.

.t a southerner

You mean the Kirchner reign. Macri's has only begun.

t. tejano

(Heil)

That fucking stance.

This, i hope this cucks wont be able to vote.
Else we wont be able to put Bolsonaro in the presidency, if they manage to have impact by choosing a (((moderate))) instead, since he would look as a "extreme" right-wing-nazi against Human Rights Dindu bullshit and too waycist that says mean things to marxists drones.
Plus RWDS might be a reality after he turns president.

I'm not from Texas I'm from Georgia it's more likely that I'd be a nigger. It's impossible for any beaner to be one of us.

Texans don't like calling themselves Southerners because they know their tejanos can never be southerners. It's a special form of cucked Texas nationalism. It's typical for a texan to react with hostility to being called a southerner.

I think it would be interesting to know where these "Germans" go when they leave.

Wouldn't it be pure coincidence if these 1.5 million (((Germans))) were leaving to Israel.

No one has suffered more than the German volk in the last 200 years.

Pretty sure the Armenians have them beat on that, RIP Armenians.

hello brother. i live in Texas now, im from Savannah. its true. Texans are fucking faggots for the most part. The cuckoldery is on levels that shouldnt even be possible.

Franco-Prussian war, Treaty of Versailles, losing WW2, Communism and modern day Jewry.

I'm ready.
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

Also destroy power relay stations which service urban centers and you will make the niggers eat each other.

Makes sense.
Libshits have no allegiance to land or people, only to barmy utopian dogmas, and they are pretty much all the same all over the world.

Yeah but Germans are still alive, the jews used the turkroaches to systematically exterminate the Armenian people. At least Germans still have a chance to survive.

Satanic Quads of truth.

the zionist Welt also had an article today claiming Germans had it easiest getting highly qualified jobs abroad

they want the young generations to leave, Germany must fall

I agree that it's a demoralization op, but the point itself is true - Krauts do have it relatively easy abroad.

Thanks. But i'd rather defend my home country against the muslim invasion like my ancestors did. Purging cucks if necessary and with violence if possible.

I always wanted to check out Texas, home of the cowboys. But theres no time for taking a holiday break now.

can you get more retarded?

Heh. I could've written that without marking you twice. Well, gotta make sure, right?

This dude is a jew. Check his fucking background. He studied at the Hebrew University of Israel.

archive.is/xjWUR

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-20/germans-are-leaving-germany-droves

That is a gross understatement. Depending on who's numbers you want to go by, in the lower 48 states roughly 90% of old growth forests have been cleared away. In many parts of the Pacific Northwest, where what's left of old growth exists, 80% of it is slated for logging.

The US Forest Service and National Park Service are in collusion with the timber companies and do very little to police them to make sure they don't over cut in clear cut operations.

Polite sage for going off-topic.

*cough*
Palestine
*cough*

You demoralise a blackpilled person. Everything becomes important too.

You cant demoralise*

Derp

There is a lot of infighting over what Germans should do, and I believe that there is legitimacy to both sides of the argument. Is the control of German clay important? Absolutely. Is the survival of Germans important? Absolutely.

I believe the question is, will AfD be able to turn the tide in time, or is it too late? I can't tell the answer because I'm not German, but I believe the answer lies in this question. If AfD can turn it around, then Germans shouldn't leave, if they can't, then they are much better off in the USA.

Based mod destroying shill threads.
No wonder why the subhuman poles dont like it here anymore.

I live in a heavily forested part of the country and can confirm, most of the old growth up here is gone, and what old growth is left had to be bought by a private group of citizens because the Forest Service looked the other way when the logging companies were cutting it down

Aw janunsz, are you disappointed that we are all onto you now?

KAPITULIEREN?
NIEMALS!

I will die on German soil, even if it's scorched, defiled and poisoned.

You should take that back, when its all said and done Poles will be the only White Christian country left in Europe.

Sadly, Germany is dying.

It's the truth. God, this board is getting more stupid each day..

Based mod or paranoid mod? People are leaving Germany. I would leave too if I was living in Germany or any country that was overrun.

This board has become a hugbox, its like people don't realize we live in a shit world with a group of parasites controlling the world.

People on this board need to grow some balls and see that everything is being taken away from the white race. We need to do something NOW.

I won't do shit. I will move away.

In any event, we probably deserve the fate of our nations.

I fly over Texas every year to visit family in Dallas, you're still mostly empty.

i'd rather be nomadic than a racemixer, you filthy hutdweller.

I didn't say Holla Forums is, I'm saying this place in particular is.

I've been posting more on 4chan Holla Forums tbh, well at least you have rachposter!

Globalist strategy in a nutshell.

I'll take rachposter over cuckchanners like you any day.

That's where Codreanu was wrong. Don't take one quote of him so seriously.

Typical slave.

There is a constant flow of German in and out of Germany, this is normal, they work abroad in neighbouring countries.

Except for (((you know who))) and their lickspittles.

Acceptable
Eastern "Christian" faith in action. Nice Christian woman you got there, subhuman.

See , mr (1)
By your shittier probably slav(e)ic logic pooland faces a much worse demographic shift consider how much human garbage they export, like Mexico.
Actually, they are. There are still more Germans than subhuman poles in Europe. And the birth rates are bad for both.

Still doesn't change the fact that Poles will still be more white and Germany… more brown.

wtf I love kebab now.

bump