O'KEEFE IS IN DANGER. ALL VIDEO TRANSFERRED TO JONESTEIN

O'KEEFE IS IN DANGER. ALL VIDEO TRANSFERRED TO JONESTEIN.

Live on the air RIGHT NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/likes
craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/10/really-really-upset-foreign-office-security-services/
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-foundation-paid-activist-filmmaker-james-o-keefe-n670381
townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2016/10/21/clinton-promptly-ends-press-conference-when-asked-about-project-veritas-videos-n2235494
youtube.com/watch?v=QNR9FUN98Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=b24Yq1Ndnjo
archive.is/RAxI0
freebeacon.com/columns/the-podesta-era/
archive.is/xeagB
think*progress.org/got-a-question-for-john-podesta-f2353abfdbf5
dailycaller.com/2016/10/19/center-for-american-progress-president-calls-groups-bloggers-crazy-leftists/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19808
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/789567429554954240
archive.is/fGAgM
rss.infowars.com/20161021_Fri_Alex.mp3
schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/09/someone_is_lear.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7307
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can listen live here:

http:// streema.com/radios/The_Alex_Jones_Show

What are you talking about OP, fucking context please.

Link? Fuck this is getting weird. It seems like everyone is getting compromised.

twitter.com/wikileaks/likes

^Does anyone know if that like was in their likes for a while or just since recently when their tone changed?

It's a misquote of Wikileaks that they have denied multiple times

https:// www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/58omag/alert_alex_jones_says_okeefe_is_in_trouble_has/

Yeah no, I'll call this just another Jones brand trick unless he releases the goddamn things today

THAT'S THE PLAN

Explains why the videos stopped coming out.
Jones is full of shit 'till he puts out though

They'll never see the light of day then

Twitter is down.
Its Happening

I think is Alex is off air right now, trying to figure out what's going on.

It isn't down for me but it seems like DNS are getting DDOSed

I can't load Twitter atm.

craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/10/really-really-upset-foreign-office-security-services/

Here is an article from yesterday, a guy says he met with Julian just yesterday. Don't know how trustworthy this guy is.

I don't think twitter is down by accident. Or soundcloud for that matter.

Jones says he is putting up the video right now on his website and on his facebook. Just tuned in since I saw this thread.

I've been having difficulty loading twatter for a few hours.
Isn't some big ddos going on right now as well though?

Yeah, it's the DDOS.

Ok Alex is talking about it now.

holy fuck you cuckchan faggots are cancer.
please lurk more.

Communication breakdown can mean only one thing…
INVASION

The link is broken up you stupid fucking newfag cunt

It's obvious they are hiding something.

Oh shit, tuning in.

Hey genius I posted it for corroboration.

Taunting Obungo instead of just releasing the material probably wasn't the brightest idea.

I hope he's okay, but serves him for fucking showboating and giving us all blue balls.

Holy shit infojews is so shitty. Release the video already fat man.

Alex Jones is such a faggot. He mixes truth and lies together and filtering through his dumb shit and "muh filters" is too much for me to want to put up with him.

you can go back to cuckchan with him nigger.

why would i go back when i was never there to begin with

You know if the Deepthroat expose and Pentagon Papers would've released today by such egotistic teasers, it would've come out snippet by snippet in a weekly magazine or something.

I really appreciate these leaks, I really do, but do these leakers really have to try to become celebrities out of this?

I still haven't heard what's going on. In what way is O'Keefe in danger? Besides the obvious I mean.

Jonestein is either a kike or a kike enabler. Keefy should just release them all. That way, killing him won't stop the release of the videos, because the release has already happened.

Nobody knows for sure I think. O'Keefe gave all the video footage and the keys to release them apparently. Jones is thinking about dropping it all today.

So that's how it is? People just start disappearing huh? That's what would happen in Mao's America.

Sure hope this isn't the case, or is only temporary. Association with filterman makes it easier for normalfags and lugenpress to write them off as tinfoil.

Seems like Keefy wanted a deadman's switch, at least until he lands in Russia.

It's video evidence you imbecile.

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-foundation-paid-activist-filmmaker-james-o-keefe-n670381

wtf i'm buying water filters now

We shoot guns and joke about killing her.

I wonder if Hillary would off someone if she heard them making cool and nasty jokes about her that made her upset.

No shit, pussylips. Point still stands and if you've been paying attention the last week instead of prepping the bull you'd see that the press has already been attempting to discredit these videos as being from an unreliable source therefore not valid.

Kill yourself faggot.

About time.

You could get away with private leaks and huge infodumps back then because the 24-hour news cycle didn't exist. Assange has tried releasing everything at once before and the stories always get slid within a week.

You're so fucking stupid it's unbelievable. It's not like there's the internet to spread the fucking video around.

And of course they're going to attack the source, no matter where it came from. The only legit sources in their eyes are the ones they control.

townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2016/10/21/clinton-promptly-ends-press-conference-when-asked-about-project-veritas-videos-n2235494

I'm intrigued now to say the least, O'Keefe suddenly going radio silent makes this extremely suspicious. How long since the last video released? 3 days now?

last on Tuesday.

I wonder if he really did have that Hillary says nigger video and he's been kidnapped or suicided because of it.

This is what happens when you oppose the state but you're stupid enough to be a public figure. You and your friends get targeted. HWW

Are you high? She probably has the maids killed on a daily basis if her egg's overcooked. She won't think twice about killing the jesters.

Any stratfag here could the tptb succesfully pull a coup and go nkvd on dissenters?

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

O'keefe was killed yesterday by an unnamed assailant hours after giving all his videos to another guy.

(((Palpatine's))) behind it all.

ass-ange got ass-hanged.
heh

Just remember all the hollow point ammo the US govt bought and stock piled. The military is not allowed to use it as it is banned by the Geneva Convention, doesn't mean they won't, but traditionally they are not allowed. The military has already shown that a large majority would not turn on the US civilians anyway, so where does that lead us with a large stash of hollow point ammo? Private military forces. Hollow point is only used to kill people, usually in urban warfare. I think given all the crazy shit that is happening in the [current year] I wouldn't put it past them to kill citizens for going against them.

Polite sage for off topic

Having a 1cm diameter hole clean through your torso from FMJ isn't a picnic either user.
Hollow point is used by cops to avoid killing people standing behind the criminal.

I hope O'Keefe and Filterman are smart enough to make multiple back-ups of these videos ad put them in different locations lest something gets firebombed. That said, I will have a good laugh is Filterman is the one to bring down both Hillary and the establishment with releasing these videos.

new to the internet, faggot?

Is filterman on air talking about it?

I can't believe it wasn't extremely obvious that something like this would happen. They're stupid for not doing shit anonymously, or at least from inside Trump tower.

Why isn't O'Keefe giving a copy of all his videos to Breitbart or TheDailyCaller? or Matt Drudge? or the WashingtonFreeBeacon or Washington Examiner or who else? Michael Savage should get a copy of all the videos too. Even fucking Rush Limbaugh should have a copy if it's as important as he says it is.

There's less than 3 weeks before the vote. They should just release EVERYTHING right fucking now. Obama & Clinton are already in panic mode. Let's give them a heart attack.

It's about 80 minutes before the end of his show, the podcast will probably be up here in a couple of hours:
xml.nfowars.net/Alex.rss

They're not fully redpilled yet. The American Dream psyop programming is still strong in their mind.

I guess they think a hillary replacement is a danger.

Thanks, sorry for asking, I'm just at work and can't check myself, shit is going down today it's crazy

24 hours is a month at this point in the election. remember how the media dropped the "pussy grabber" tape 2 days before the debate? if they did it a full week before the debate, it would have blown over. gotta keep dropping shit until the last day, can't blow your load too soon and get brain fog.

Ok I'm kinda concerned now. Assange is taken out and O'keefe's data is restricted to a fucking podcast. How in the world will the leaks and stuff get to the public? I hate to sound like CTR but it's looking terrible right now.

It's literally nothing.

If they release everything at once the media will spin it once and slide it off, and it won't be anything but a blip on the radar for normalfags.
By letting it out in drips they can force them to spin for longer meaning more normalfags will go see just what they're talking about and find the unfiltered info.

user, nov. 8th is a tuesday

Fuck is O'keefe that radioactive that only filterman will associate with him?

Guys pls, is it really as bad as it looks right now?

He did, he said that his videos are released but on embargo.

No, you don't have any evidence of either claim that you made.

Yes, it is a Tuesday, specifically two weeks from Tuesday. we have time to for info to drop and bury her.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNR9FUN98Qg

he dropped one

We're already dead, user.

Is there any proof of filterman having the tapes now, or do I need to wait for the podcast to be released? Because this smells like horseshit, no way would Hilldog try to do something to O'Keefe when the entire internet is paying attention to him.

More Foval bird dogging talk and the old crone activist that is backtracking on her story about getting attacked at the Trump rally.

Just so all you paranoid people on here, the link leads to:

Put it this way:
There's a full human skeleton inside your body right now.

I have no idea about half of the stuff that's going on. Something happened to O'keefe and assange and some cyberattack. What else?

so why say that he's dead or something man.. he's dropping little things

Put on your phone and show it to people? You have the power to educate people.

Alright suppose O'Keefe is actually in danger and needed someone to pass the videos to.
WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE PICK FILTERMAN THEN? There's a mountain of people much better suited to spread nukes like these, he could have even sent the thing directly to the Trump campaign for the ultimate middle finger to Cunton, instead of this ridiculousness

Here is another one that only has 220k views.

"DNC Schemes to Bully Women at Trump Rally"

youtube.com/watch?v=b24Yq1Ndnjo

I thought other people managed his site for him and he's just the guy who takes the hits from the media.

Because jonestein is lying ya dingus.

He may have the biggest audience.

I think Filterman might have some serious security detail.

Jones doesn't lie about that kind of thing though. It's more likely that OP is taking us on a ruse cruise honestly, there is no evidence of any of this happening.

You realize that there's only one solution left if they take down Assange and O'Keefe right?

of all the people he could have trusted, he went with the filterman?
fucking retard

I tuned it to the tail end of it, OP isn't lying.
O'Keefe was in the air and weird shit was going down with the rest of his staff. I wouldn't put bullshittery past Jonestein but it's Friday and he doesn't have a show to shill on tomorrow.

Because, filterman is a supersayan.

Fucks sake anyone but him, now they will ignore it totally because muh conspiracy

He should have gone to Don Jr. Frankly I'm surprised the Trumps didn't provide him protection or surveillance of some sort. How can they be as deep as they are into this election and not realize the depths of their enemies?

wew

archive.is/RAxI0

They can't deny the Veritas video is real, they're just saying the Trump Foundation gave O'Keefe $10,000 on May 13, 2015. But $10,000 is nothing for Trump and if you're a gonzo anti-establishment reporter like O'Keefe who can't possibly work in the mainstream media then $10,000 is just nice for paying your bills but it's not a big deal.

And that's even funnier when you realize – and MSNBC isn't going to tell you – that Think Progress is directly linked to John Podesta. Podesta used to be the head of the Center for American Progress and Think Progress is the blog / news center of the Center for American Progress.

freebeacon.com/columns/the-podesta-era/

He left the CAP temporarily to be part of Obama's transition team then came back to CAP:

Got A Question For John Podesta?
archive.is/xeagB
think*progress.org/got-a-question-for-john-podesta-f2353abfdbf5

"During the past three months, Center for American Progress President and CEO John Podesta has taken a leave of absence from his position here to serve as co-chair of Barack Obama’s transition team. Outside observers have described the Obama transition as “among the smoothest in history,” “mostly error-free,” and “almost seamless.” President Obama recently told the Washington Post, “He doesn’t like to get credit, but John Podesta deserves credit here in terms of having helped structure our transition in an outstanding way.” Now that the transition is over, John is assuming his prior duties here at CAP."

Center For American Progress President Calls Group’s Bloggers ‘Crazy Leftists’

dailycaller.com/2016/10/19/center-for-american-progress-president-calls-groups-bloggers-crazy-leftists/

" Center for American Progress’ President Neera Tanden called her wn organization’s blogger’s “crazy leftists” when a blog post during the Democratic presidential primary called a Hillary Clinton attack against Bernie Sanders “dishonest.”

A January 14 e-mail conversation between Tanden and Clinton campaign personnel — which was posted on Wikileaks as a result of a reported hack of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s Gmail account — includes different articles discussing the differences between Clinton’s and Sanders’ healthcare plans.

One of the articles listed in the e-mail chain forwarded from Clinton campaign staffer Tony Carrk is a Think Progress piece dated January 14 and headlined at the time, “Hillary Clinton Makes Dishonest Attack On Bernie Sanders’ Health Care Plan.”

Podesta replied, “Maybe we can work on the headlines.” Tanden, responded, “I will. They are crazy leftists down there.” "

REF:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19808

Dubs don't lie.
The filterking is built like a brick shithouse.

…nigga?

>If you look at it [Veritas tapes] as an American, as a human, okay?, and you're not totally disgusted, there's something wrong with you!

I hope he didn't give them to Jones. The faggot is CoIntelPro.
What an idiot. No wonder the puppet masters keep Jones around, people think he's legit.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

It just funny watching them grasp at straws as their shitty narrative comes crashing down. Search O'keefe on jewgle and it only links to shit like I posted, no mention of the anal destruction contained in the videos.

alex jones suddenly got nationalistic after his kike wife left him

I don't know what they know from the inside I'm just saying they're already panicking and they're making mistakes and they're going to make even bigger mistakes if a big bomb drops on either Obama or Clinton soon. I mean we know 3/4 of the media is working for Clinton so you can't rely on them to broadcast anything that looks bad for her. If they're going to do it it'll be very reluctantly.

good then

3/4? That's a conservative estimate.

He probably forgot to include cuckservative anti-trump outlets in the calculation.

Yep. Had David Duke on right after that, if I'm not mistaken.

Whenever I read a leftist whining about the Trump Foundation it comes across as so fuckig pathetic. The Clinton Foundation is a worldwide criminal cartel, arming terrorists and extorting governments, but who cares, it's far worse that the Trump Foundation donated 10k$ to some christian boy scout fringe journalist who happened to go on and trick democratic leadership into admitting federal crimes.

His radio show is broadcasted on at least a 100 radio stations across the country.

The issue with the Clinton Foundation is that Hillary was Secretary of State while it was in operation. It provides a means by which foreigners (and anyone really) can bribe her.

Trump is a fucking private citizen.

O'Keefe just twatted this out.
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/789567429554954240
archive.is/fGAgM

Fucking captain understatement over here.

twitter's back for me, get this to cerno and whoever

@Rambobiggs said he talked to O'keefe an hour ago

LADS QUICK

LOOK AT IT

FUCK

I hope to kek that he was smart enough to put one on part IV too.

TOLD YOU

Filterman must have some good fucking security. I don't think he brought specops on his show just for interviews.

Dam Son

That . . . that's not how a deadman's switch works, Biggs.

Or he was given the video as proof of whether or not he's trustworthy. Anyone who's been given the video that does not release it is untrustworthy. O'Keefe has set up a media litmus test.

I hope Filterman doesnt end up with 3 gun shots to the back of the head face down in his wife's pool

NO MORE OF THIS BARACK OBAMA YOU DEVIL

Highly doubt it lad.

Don't even joke about that

NO

Damnit James, don't tell your enemy what you plan to do, just do it. Now they know they have 72-88 hours to figure out what to do before you leak it.

uuuuuaaaaaAAAAAuoooooooaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Biggs isn't the most articulate guy but he is fearless from what I can tell. Maybe it's best not to know the real setup

Goddamn. 100 years ago this guy would be locked up in a mental institution and whacked out on valium all day.

Alex is entertaining. A true mad cunt.

This seems like a bad idea.

Oh my god… ALEX BALDWIN MOVIE?

Why? It's a chance for his redemption

Didn't he have a really bad stroke a couple years ago?

When is Jone's full podcast usually released? I'd like to hear this myself.

Is it possible for alex to get strong again or is he too old?

Just went up now:
xml.nfowars.net/Alex.rss
It's ~2:50 in but I think he said something at the start of that hour too.

Three words user: Super Male Vitality™

rss.infowars.com/20161021_Fri_Alex.mp3

I can't believe we have to wait till monday to find out wtf is that nuclear video they have.

strength is an old man's game

Poor lad, he only wanted to be able to have a nice swim in a three million dollar pool after his hard days breaking the conditioning.

Getting tired of this shit, but bet the shilldog is too, which is probably the point.

Sounds like a very manly pill.

He's not so bad.

While waiting for it sucks. O'Keefe is only doing it because he knows anything dropped on Fri won't even be reported on.

The nearer to the election they release these videos, the less time Hillary has to run damage control. Which has the side effect of being fucking maddening for everybody who wants to see Hillary hang.

Probably Mossad.

He probably gave the video to a bunch of people, one of whom is Shabbos Jones.

what the fuck

Dems could have something on trump too, maybe they are waiting them to release something before dropping the bomb.

Supporters of whom?

DEFINITELY COMPROMISED

THIS ATTACK IS TAY

Oh, they're saying Assange supporters murdered the internet to get an answer about his life.

this shit is fishy.

Heh they still haven't shown proof.

OR

SKETCHY HOLD ME PLEASE

Color me surprised.

It's Tay i guarantee it

Nice dubs.
Well played ya aussie cunt.

My brain is fucking melting right now
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

This is the first time I've felt tired about all these happenings. If this is part of some advanced demoralization, then congrats. It's fucking working.

welp, shit just got fucking weirder

schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/09/someone_is_lear.html
MEMES

This shit is getting spooky, Assange is incommunicado, Roger Stone posts on his Twitter if he dies it's Hillary, O'Keefe is on the run, we are an inch away from a hot war with Russia..wew

This all is so surreal, it's like living in a thriller novel.

2:52:30 he talks about it for a few minutes only and in very general terms, waste of bandwidth to download tbh, sorry.

WHY IS NO ONE TRYING TO ORGANIZE MASS PROTEST(S) IN CASE OF PROVEN VOTER FRAUD? SHUTTING DOWN THE INTERNET MEANS YOU CANNOT ORGANIZE

Bombs drop when?

Does she have rallies planned this weekend?

I was thinking this, but it would be too convenient for the gubmint… but what if Russians actually did this. The same way they fried that ship's systems in the Black Sea in 2014. Just a short jolt to the shadow gubmint in America, to remind them that this is not a children's game.

Are you ready kids?

She was in Ohio today according to local news I heard this morning while driving to work. Dunno about the weekend.

This. A protest (or something) would bring more attention to the issue.

A slow painful death from radiation poisoning it is!

fug

Uh huh, sure, OR it's a chance for Jones to take an ass-achingly huge bribe and then retire to Mumbai.

Trust, as much as anything. He wants to leak them himself, and wants credit (which is understandable). Brietbart is probably big enough to muscle him out, water filter man is not.

DEATH TO THE JUDEN

Holla Forums SHOW ME YOUR WARFACE

Check it out, I got my O'keefe face ready for when we need to protest.

It's time for revenge.

He IS strong. With his amount of muscle at that age you bet your ass he's strong. Ever seen a natural lifter with more muscle than him at that age? No. You may think you have but they weren't natural. Old men cannot look shredded, that's steroids 10/10 times.

wtf i love current year

Children, grow up. You have been at war for years already. Men like Jones and Molyneux take so much flak from you for not naming the jew constantly, for not fighting hard enough, yet think what they are actually doing: running a broadcast on the enemy's own network that can't be shut down according to the enemy's own rules. Any of us could get loud and mad at the JQ, but it would achieve fuck all to start talking about it on networks owned by the alphabet corporation and twitter in the first place. If you want to espouse harsh rhetoric, do it in person or you're just going to overexert yourself to no effect - on the internet, you are just screaming in a bubble. To be effective on the internet, learn to word your message such that the intent is properly communicated to its audience while also avoiding censorship by the networks you're invading.

Molyneux and Jones are able to create something we will never have: a face people can trust, that even normies in a walled garden will learn to listen to. It's very important that there are cultural leaders who can generate trust, otherwise the amazing body of thought generated by places like these imageboards will never be disseminated by the greater public. These guys are skilled actors already at war to get our message out in practice.

Mandela effect is either an actual psyop (as in, there's money behind tricking superstitious idiots into thinking their past somehow changed) or simply /x/ tier bullshit. And ayy lmaos certainly exist simply because the universe is incredibly large and I don't believe in lucky cohencidences, but we, you and I, will never meet them as they are too far away.

I'm surprised gravity still works at this point.
I'm not going to rule anything out in CURRENT YEAR.

They gain your trust and then slip disinfo in through the side door. They are controlled disinfo literal fucking kikes. Kys.

I have met them. Anyone can meet them. Consciousness and communication is universal and instantaneous.

sage for off topic

Finally, a voice of reason. Most guys here don't seem to realize that you can;t go full redpill on the population, you have to slowly ease it in. Paul Joseph Watson, Molyneux, Breitbart and other assorted alternate media are excellent for us.

Back to /x/, mentally ill person.

If you're going to question everybody as potential psyop disinfo plants, you're going down an endless empty road. No person is perfect to follow.

CAN'T TRICK THE MICK

I am now officially a #nuclearmissile.

Get used to it. We picked the Shadowrun future. This is only the beginning.

Lol
Infidel Body Armor

That's our biggest weakness. We've got a lot of really intelligent people who are good at getting to the truth of matters on our side. But they're all massive self-promoting faggots, so they broadcast every move they make in advance.

He's practically an American Arnold.

It's called a joke. This fucking anti-Wikileaks shilling is over the top. They're going to take down your corrupt queen, deal with it shills.

You should be killed. You're not better than a leftist. I bet you shit plenty of disinfo from their broken worthless brain.

Until confirmation of Assange being alive and uncompromised, you are the shill.

Putting it out you have the deadman switch? How stupid are these guys?

Noose goes around the neck, the chair has to be kicked over for it to work. Report back when you have tested

If you aren't shilling you should learn how to think.

Maybe they want to warn that more than one person has it, so they have to go after all of them openly now, and draw more attention to what TPTB are doing? I dunno, just thinking out loud.

That little guy in the yellow must be autistic

Arming terrorists, you mean indirectly, via bribes? I thought it was mostly to cover shady activity and allow bribing of clinton, with a bit of skimming money off the top like haiti.

They're all non-white.

HANNITY
INSANITY

The White House is spinning (vid related)

Gets asked about Creamer (a convicted felon) visiting the White House over 9000 times and jumps for the "don't trust veritas" line rather than respond to the fact that Obama is balls deep in foul play.

Speaking of Bob Creamer, check out his page on jewpedia. There is an edit war about to erupt.
Leftys are fucking Hemorrhaging salt.

Top kek, it's from the White House's own visitor logs.

Mr. Press Secretary.

What business could a convicted felon possibly have meeting with the President 47 times in his 340 visits to the white house?

FOOTAGE FROM FILTERLAD

Told you Chief O'keefe was in the air. Fucking told you.

O'Keefe gave AJ footage of Oprah Winfrey?

Who fucking cares?

Mine would be 'delete all my porn'.

Thank you for correcting the record :^)

My body is ready.

fucking hell.
no information.
and the kook he has on starts talking about praying and rowe v wade

Fuck, Illidan really let himself go.

I'm not correcting shit. O'Keefe is based but who cares about Oprah? It could be Oprah saying the most vile shit, saying it on behalf of Hillarys campaign, and it still wouldn't do anything.

We need footage of Hillary herself. What happened to the claims of Hillary on video disparaging blacks? That is the video we need! Stop teasing us O'Keefe!

When is the next O'Keefe video drop, lads?

AJ said Monday.

Whatever faggots. It's just confirmation of what we've been talking about in the thread.

Hopefully he gave Jonestein a decoy video.

Kidding, but it's hard to trust Jones.

Some updates in between the typical Jones rambling

Should probably also mention the updates are only in the first ~4 minutes. Sage for triple post

Then you've got people who do this

Here's James Wesley Rawles talking about the DDOS attack. Around 8:00 mark.

kek

Alex Jones is fucking strong and shit m8.

When did he change his diet to nothing but hamburgers?

Did twitter go gated? I can't look at any tweets without a login.

What age?

seems like you can't see likes if you're not logged in

He's being doing this for 20+ years.
Just do a quick search for "Jones Y2K" to see what I mean

When he realized you don't need bigass muscles when all you do is sell water filters and set fires everywhere.

EVEN IN DEATH, I STILL SERVE.

dude, all the debunking happens on the weekend, that is when the real reporters get listened to by the old folks.

If they released now, it would be a dead story by Monday.

release on Monday, control narrative all week. Dead story by Saturday.

God damn. Hillary's going all out.

This O'Keefe guy initially got major attention because he claimed to have a video of Hillary disparaging black people in the worst ways.

Where is that video?

This guy put out some good stuff, but if that is bullshit, it completely erases the merit he gained.

Exactly.

Until that's released, fuck this asscunt.

Video evidence of her campaign admitting to voter fraud is more important. Sadly in a muh feels world you're probably right. Muh racism would probably get more attention.

Sadly, yes. Thus it's all that matters or this guy is a blowhard.

Maybe thats the Oprah video that filterman was talking about.
That'd be great if Hillary was calling her a nigger, women and niggers would flip their shit.

He never said it was of Hillary, just "them", suggesting it was people from her campaign.

True.

How many people are they allowed to kill before someone gives a shit.
Its like a Bond movie, shit is fucked.

Not surprising, nuclear targets would include telecommunication networks.

Dammit he doesn't look at all like Bill Hicks in those pics.

Underrated post

Level 3 was the problem.

Looks like (((they))) fixed that problem.

AJ is a fat old coke addict. He is not very fit at all anymore.

He regularly pulls out loaded guns on his show.

the hicks is jones was gay tinfoil shit and I was a conspiracy theorist.

9/11 got millions into conspiracy which got them into jones which turned into either going off the deep end or getting into actual history which equals the JQ. Alex has put so many people on a path towards the JQ it doesn't matter that he's got handlers. Fuck off, kid.

Hes saying theres no need to destroy the internet because Assange is still alive, the point wasnt proven to Assange, it was proven to the US government.

Fuck this garbage narrative.

Yeah but men don't really deflate or lose their gains to that large of a degree.

Alex is almost assuredly going to be stronger than anyone his age that never lifted.

Man. I just went onto tumblr and looked for Clinton voter fraud.

Yeah, it's where the enemy lives though. Almost all the posts with a lot of likes are hillary cheates sanders out of a win. I'm wondering why we arnt seeing more stuff from our side about "If Dems can't even trust hillary to run a fair campaign against one of her own, how can the nation?"

I think itd be worth it to keep sowing and showing her lack of morals.

speaking of ThinkProgress and the CAP:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7307

—————————-
To: john.podesta @ gmail.com
Date: 2016-01-06 03:58
Subject: Thanks!

Hi John,
Happy New Year! I hope this finds you well and that you had a bit of time off to enjoy the holidays.

I wanted to let you know that I received an offer from Google and will be starting a job in their policy department later this month. Thank you so much for your help with this process! I am very excited about this opportunity and can’t wait to learn more about Google’s work and its policy initiatives.

Let me know if you are ever out here in the Bay Area. There is actually a sizeable group of ex-CAPers at Google and it would be great to bring you on campus and show you around.

Again, thanks so much for your help!
Best, Teresita
—————————-

forgot the pic

Many you guys are not sophisticated … sorry, not really, the OP was really bad.

The videos weren't "transferred" anywhere. Which isn't an appropriate term as it sounds like "moved".

They were copied to multiple servers and people behind other alt-medias in a secured file locked with private key that will be used in a last resort incase O'Keefe can't release and reveal it himself due to a raid & arrest, or assasination.

O'Keefe still plans to reveal this as an exclusive on Alex Jones Show, but if he gets killed, or veritas team arrested, there will be some safety net and Infowars will get the private key to unlock the files so the truth cannot be destroyed.

Jeez some of you people need to learn basic computer stuff.

You have to play it with the weight always on the "Clinton screwed Bernie!" angle at all times. Don't try to get them to vote Trump – just get them to NOT vote Clinton.

THE MADMAN JUST POSTED THIS

The wait to Monday is going to be almost unbearable.

Bump so neo-cancer can learn about O'Keefe

holy shit nigga
the ride never ends

What plan?

O'Keefe's left eye looks bruised