TRS entirely removed from Soundcloud

Welp…
Looks like Soundcloud just shoah'd all of the remaining TRS podcasts on their service.

Soundcloud is still up, but all TRS radio shows relying on soundcloud are gone. In one fell swoop it appears.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-1
soundcloud.com/yourname/likes
soundcloud.com/yourname/
therightstuff.biz/2016/10/20/democracy-means-accepting-defeat-for-you/
8ch.net/polmeta/res/12189.html
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/10/20/3581/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In the last 20 minutes all shows on The Right Stuff that were still hosted on Soundcloud have stopped loading. Other Soundcloud media appears to still be loading.

what is up with these tech companies backstabbing the user base whom they really begged in the beginning to build them and spread the word and when they get famous they start the 'we are a private company' argument.

Soundcloud is down.

Care to name any?

Rebel Yell and the new additions like Paranormies and WR seem to work.

Good, fuck these monumentally retarded faggots.

And nothing of value was lost

Do some fucking research before opening your retarded mouth.

All that were hosted on Soundcloud.

Dude, I don't even know what this TRSpacing meme is. Sounds like a shill slide tactic.

HAHA FUCK YOU TRS

ENJOY YOUR AIDS, FAGGOTS.

>>>/polmeta/

Old news, it's on their website now

Good

Soundcloud is down along with a number of other sites. There was a massive DDoS attack this morning. Something is fucky as we just had the transfer of ICANN stewardship to the "global community".

Where did they post it? The service was killed right in the middle of me listening to a podcast.

go be a based faggot somewhere else.

NON-CUCKED PODCASTS:

CUCKED PODCASTS:

Seriously, there are some good podcasts out there. Don't throw the baby out with the TRS bathwater.

They've constantly been kicked off of Soundcloud a couple times. I don't see why they even try bothering with it

thanks for correcting the record

Its working fine for me

Can confirm this one is worthwhile for anyone interested in philosophy.

I thought fash britannia turned into darwin digest.

Nigger. You are right. My DNS server got shoahed. Changed it now it's fixed.

I'm sorry OP, but TRS is literally a bunch of faggots jerking each other off. You've been duped. Let it go.

This namefaggotry was a mistake as was literal faggotry

So?

I hate how Holla Forums stopped talking about philosophy, I guess the price of popularity is getting dumbed down.

It's a good podcast, and one of the few I think where the guys involved are Holla Forumsacks through and through.

I thought Darwin Digest was the Auzzies. Haven't really paid attention for a while though.

I'm not seeing it OP, maybe you just have trouble connecting to their servers.

TDS is funny as shit. Nothing better than having to suppress loling in public while listening to them cracking jokes about jews/peaceful giant of the week.

A lot of them are not bona fide revolutionaries, which can be aggravating at times.

I agree that this is a taste of things to come, but not all soundcloud shows are down. I get what the news is saying and I know about the DDoS attacks, but when I first noticed the podcast dropped I checked other shows on soundcloud before posting here. Something is up.

Will someone please explain this to me. I see it all the fucking time here but no explanation of what the hell this is supposed to mean.

Had some good primers on types of guns to own, I like there voltron-esque start.
Very hit or miss, some of the shows are awesome and interesting, some are kinda stupid and boring.
Good stuff but I wish they would talk about more reactionary philosophers.
Funny but again, some shows are hits and others not so much so.
Not perfect, but I always listen. First show to really open me up to the jewish question.
A great show for political news.
Had some good shows, some dragged a little. Sad they got shoah'd.

This looked like a mass kicking off of all TRS radio shows at once.

I heard that Paranormies are gonna have a live show on Halloween! I can't wait!

I see CTR is getting better at getting Holla Forums to "go back to your containment board lol" on their own.

You TRS faggots booted Florain, and he now has the best podcast. Thanks.

Listen to Mysterium Fasces Episode 1: Christian Fascism by Florian Geyer #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-1

Fuck off, Johnny. Haven't you shilled your shit enough? Still, listen to Paranormies on Halloween.

And Flo too. I though better of you tbh. Stop shilling your great podcast.

The girl running Fash Britannia was threatened with dox by her own parents. So apparently she finished uni and moved away and now does the darwin.

Did she move back to latvia was it? I liked fash britannia she got another show going?

Wow, that's pretty fucked up. Reminds me of the story of the boy in the Soviet Union that was made a national hero for turning his parents in for hoarding food secretly during a famine.

Yup. But letting a fucking Baltic girl run your British program is cucked af.
The eternal Anglo at work I guess. They have to have a foreigner to egg them on.

Don't have anything against her, mind you. Good women, with children.

I went to one of their pool parties and it was one of the weirdest experiences in my life. The venue (bar setting) was quite alright and I went their with a friend so it wasn’t very awkward. The people there were not really what I expected, they looked like your average Portlandia faggot. Lots of waxed beards, pierced earlobes, man purses, girls with dyed hair and tattoos. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover, we though and decided to mingle and shoot the shit with the people present. 3 guys (one white, one hapa, one kinda spic-y, not sure) were discussing Japanese designer jeans and whether it’s worth it spending 300$ on a pair, since that certain Nip designer was supposed to be super cool. There was a girl talking about how it’s difficult to be a white woman and openly bi-polar without being stereotyped, the guy next to her wore a sweet pair of Yeezies and went on about his trip to Belgium and Germany where he got to sample some amazing craft beers.

At one point, I shit you not, they decided to turn up and play some Chief Keef songs. The instant a brunette PAWG with a Pennsylvania accent started to „raise the roof“ while yelling „Whaaat, whaaaat!“, me and my buddy decided it’s time to go and quietly snuck out to grab some burgers and fries. I’m sure they’re great people and all but I got the feeling politics is kind of an ironic joke to them. „We don’t really mean it, fam, it’s just bants :^)“.

Sounds exactly like what I expected honestly

That's annoying because I take them seriously.
But I doubt what you said happened.

That sounds fucking abominable. Jesus christ.

Oosh. Crush the urbanite.

I went to one "pool party" in Poland. We went to a bar, and just drank and shitposted.
Good times, really.

Sounds like the /a/ horror stories of anime clubs, except Holla Forums themed.

?

Nevermind, just noticed the autist with the standard pool co shirt

Now that one dude does not represent TRS
inb4 naxalt.
On all the podcasts they basically disowned milo kikeotoposhits.

That dude would look perfectly fine. And a fascist would have taken care of that, no doubt.
Maybe that's one of the libertardian remnants?

Maybe his body is in WIP-mode like mine is.

I'm going to bed because I need to wagecuck later.

What sort of drugs do that to a "man"?

aids

The daily shoah

He's on 100% pure, uncut alt-right ideology

Single motherhood.

Go to bed Natt.

Literally what? Granted I only listen to Fash the nation and The Daily Shoah, I don't thing that faggot is affiliated with TRS is he?

You know they ban faggots from TRS, right?

My father was a degenerate multi-millionaire CEO who left his family. My father figures then became Gottfried Feder and Uncle Adolf. I guess I lucked out.

Rebel Yell and Fash the Nation is alright
come on, also
>tfw The Nationalist Review was taken down because Florian agreed with Nat, Ironmarch, and CF

No

No. CF-level morons insist he is because he's integral to their belief TRS is pro-gay and pro-Jewish.

That's almost the opposite of my experience. Granted, what I went to wasn't technically a TRS thing (some people from Twatter, a few from here, etc.), but there were plenty of TRS goys there, and all of them were great. About 30 people all in a moderately sized home and it was one of the best experiences I've had in a long time. At one point a couple of them pulled out a fiddle and a guitar and played some music.

Median age was about 25 years old, but that it varied quite a bit. Not a single person there was overweight. Everyone brought food. I was keeping my eye out for anyone that might seem like a shill, but honestly everyone was great.

Guess you got stuck with a bad batch.

Jim the Neurotic Wicker
The Counterfit Frenchman of tolerance + getting rid of Spiess

Yes.

>muh podcasts

I'm sorry your attempt to leech off TRS failed, Uzbek shitskin cocksuckers, but your Call of Duty facemask book club is for retards.

That's because he made it all up.

I've been telling you guys, soundcloud is cucked. They respond to DMCA requests and will happily take down your audio. Rip ALL of your likes via youtube-dl:
youtube-dl soundcloud.com/yourname/likes
Or all of one person's tracks:
youtube-dl soundcloud.com/yourname/

Why is it always the exact same screencaps? Everyone has seen this.

He's gay.

You fucking what m8. No one is attempting to leech anything, I'm staying critical but aiding the struggle.

Tech needs to be cleaned out at some point

maybe if you say it enough times. they will.
lmao.

m8, they're not even white. You'd have to be really dumb to fall for that.

A woman drew that.

I wonder if they'll ever wise up to the fact that adopting the alt-right label will only fuck them hard in the long run.

Fuck you. I was banned during the Sveninist purges, and I wasn't even Iron March.
But I am now. And Slavros is a pretty fun guy compared to your housebroken libertarians.

Something tells me TRS are goon faggots.

Poor kid looks mentally-ill.
Did TRS take advantage of this retarded kid?

The daily shoah is 2 hours (or however long it is) of rancid garbage wrapped around the merchant minute.
Skyrim was their best show tbh which is why they killed it.

They have been shilling harder more frequently recently…. They probably ant to farm the maximum amount of $hekels for their jew masters before the election results.

They're mostly white Holla Forumsacks in their mid 20s.

Aye, they know after the election this board will banish their kikery/faggotry.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Good riddance.

Good goy.

It died because people on the show didn't get along.

The alt-right is heading into the same pitfall that killed off libertarianism. You people are so unclear on your own ideology and so desperate for new blood that you'll be dead in 4-8 years.

More like Holla Forums-lite, with more unironic goybook posters and white nationalism newfags in it for the memes.

Without TRS, I'd still be in favor of bombing the Middle East together with our great Israeli allies.

Calling the Shoa or FTN soft on the jq is retarded. Like them or not, ideologically they're right on.

They're just less larpy than some would like them to be. You know, les autistes.

If you chopped off Holla Forums's balls, lobotomized them, and told them they were lolbergs then you'd get a TRS goon that needs to go back to the BOG.

they're taking it straight out of the JIFD manual.

TRSpacing everyone!
it's a fact.

It's so obvious you're not from here. Just fuck off forever you fucking pathetic TRS nigger. Why can't you circlejerk in your shitty disqus for upvotes instead of shitting up this board? Fucking kill yourself.

Fuck you. Look at
and kill yourself.

Holy shit, there are racists who don't lift but still want to meet other racists in their area? This is mind-blowing.

How adorably naive. Keep fellating your forum masters though

Dude, we get it. But you better stop, otherwise it might seem that you have a chip on your shoulder.

Kek faggots belong in the bog.

We need to start autobanning for using terms like "reddit spacing" and "TRSpacing."

Why would he, he's getting paid.

Why the fuck do you keep adding two fucking marks when you quote someone? Fucking kill yourself stupid fucking newfag.

Stay mad faggot that anons can maximize their autism for free, while you TRShills work on the premise of exploiting others for your click-shekels.
Used half of my TRShill folder, will be back when more of your ilk come ITT.

"4cuck" and "cuckchan" should also get b&.

It won't matter who wins the election.
It will take maybe a year or two tops for TRS to totally die but immediately after the elections TRS will see a massive decline. Perhaps they are already seeing it hence the low energy shilling attempts.
At this point it wouldn't surprise me if TRS is a Soros outfit.

More like Sven/Mike's jealousy towards Natt.

oy veyyyy don't call me out! we must make it illegal! like questioning the shoah!

The worst part about the reddit spacing shilling is that it's an actual problem. They really hit it out of the park with that one. Ban the shills and the typographical menace.

they think they can control us like they do on their circle jerk tranny forum. doesn't work here.

Tell that to this guy:

He's apparently an outsider too.

Most of the time it's just copypasta from news articles, which are very often formatted like shit online to encourage sharing single sentences on social media.

you don't get it. they will die once their podcast are disabled.
destroy the podcasts. destroy TRS

I'm not TRS though. I'm a Holla Forumsack who posted there on occasion, until I got banned for being a genuine fascist.
So doesn't exactly get a glowing recommendation from me.

This might be it. All the "leader of the alt-right!!1!" shitposting got to their nerves, so they banned everyone who even remotely thought like the Dane.

He did it right. You didn't. GTFO newfag

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? YOU DON'T ADD TWO MARKS TO GREENTEXT, YOU ADD TWO MARKS TO LINK TO POST NUMBER, THREE TO CROSSPOST IN DIFFERENT BOARDS. YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED. USELESS. YOU THINK A PICTURE OF HITLER IS GOING TO MAKE ME THINK YOU'RE ONE OF US? FUCK YOU. KILL YOURSELF. YOU'RE A PATHETIC, FUCKING RETARD NEWFAG WHO COULDN'T EVEN BREATHE THROUGH A FUCKING SIP THROUGH A STRAW PROPERLY WITHOUT A PUMP FORCING THE LIQUIDS UPWARDS, YOU MONGREL FAGGOT. GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

top kek. check out this faggot. he needs someone to think for him.

That's what I mean. Shills use it as a meme against passable OPs despite there being actual refugees flaunting their cancerous formatting. I hate admitting it, but it's an exceptional operation in that regard.

I was merely pretending to be retarded.

|>
|

These look like legit (((anons))) :^)

BEYOND ANY DOUBT FUCK OFF AND STOP SHILLING HERE. YOUR SHITTY SITE WILL DIE AND YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING, ESPECIALLY NOT THIS PLACE. KILL. YOURSELF.

Why the fuck did you link to me?
sounds like you're a fag buddy.
you would only double carrot if you were responding to a greentext you dumb nigger. quoting another person quotes to dignify it's been quotes or to highlight relevance/importance.

I'm pretty sure they got rid of Natt he kept doing CF tier "ur all gay" shit.

haha enjoy your homosexual idols lad.

TDS is a boring rehash of everything everyone else says about trump and megalomania based on bs trump says at rallies to keep people invested by upping the reality tv factor

Don't tell me things I'm not supposed to know.

FUCK YOU. TRS IS CANCER. THEY PIGGYBACK OFF OUR MEMES AND SUCCESS, CALL IT THEIR OWN, THEN SHILL HERE BECAUSE WE'RE BAD GOYS WHO DON'T DRINK THE LIBERTARIAN KOOLAID. FUCK OFF AND EAT FUCKING SHIT.

>If homosexuals and bisexuals abandoned the alt-kike, it would die.
>If homosexuals and bisexuals abandoned the alt-kike, it would die.
wot the fok.

4 months, tops. The Aut-Right's popularity is dependent on the election, it'll barely make it past the inauguration.

Skyrim was the best podcast that website has ever had. Pretty much threw the whole thing in the trash after they got rid of it over some bants about the implicit one. Still going to listen to fash the nation until the election is up though. (And they occasionally host some pretty good articles to read)

((( )))

((( )))

The shills are going all out today. (((they))) are claiming any and all subversive degenerate is "TRS" when they have no association with it and are made fun of all the time on the pod casts.

That's Millenial Woes for you

Die, shitskins.

the podcast is over.

Figures.

TRS are the only people who take Dicky Spencer seriously.

I still don't know what TRS spacing is and I've been going here for 2 years…

FUCK YOU. SPENCER WAS ON THEIR SHOW. THEY SHOAH'D IM IN FAVOUR OF FUCKING KILLING IM. THEY'RE FAGGOTS, YOU'RE RETARD. IN GENERAL, DIE IN A FIRE.

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

the podcast is over

Now, I didn't exactly get your reasoning here.
I like to listen to some of the podcast, not "watch" them.

And are you denying that we used to be much more literature and philosophy driven over here? Spacing is a shill meme

So they punished him for being right. The guys from the history show blew the whistle concerning the gay mafia currently occupying TRS.

or checkout >>>/polmeta/
TRSpacing is real.

top shitpost

Trying to make extra shekels today?

(((they))) have been trying to discredit and derail important threads(the leaks) recently by claiming they have "reddit spacing".

Its non-sense.

Soundcloud is entirely down, so is twitter, so is so much else.

You have had little success and much of their work has to your benefit aswell. They are not us, and they are not the best, but don't be such an autist, jesus christ.

Using red letters on a sage post is TRS spacing? Could you be any more obtuse?

You faggots keep on parading your god damn podcast all the time. You act as if you don't get your daily podcast you would fucking crumble (as seen in this thread with OP). If you need to listen to someone in order to validate your own political belief it makes you no different than some mindless libtard listening to CNN. although your position is superior
Another thing. The TRS faggots bitch out on actually following through what their movement "was". They lit it be overrunned by faggots and lolbergs (who don't belong) and they decided "hey there is a lot of room in the alt-kike".
It's only directed at identifying TRShills, which it has. Quit being faggot.

I'm trying to keep everything in perspective. Libertarianism built up steam from 2008-2012~ thanks to Ron Paul, but was finally murdered only a couple of years ago. Of course, the alt-right is only a big thing because of Trump (and Hillary), but it'll likely be around for a few more years. Just like Libertarianism collapsed into 'progressive for low taxes', the alt-right will eventually boil down to a very basic, inoffensive form of pro-white civic nationalism.

>checkout >>>/polmeta/
Meta boards are cancer. Their only purpose is shilling.

I DON'T GET SHIT FROM A BUNCH OF FUCKING POSERS CLAIMING TO BE ME, OR A PART OF WHAT I AM. FUCK OFF AND STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO THINK OR SAY YOU FUCKING TONE POLICING NIGGER.

((( )))

They also had a vice reporter and Gawker reporter who they have trolled the entire time.

Whats your point?

Nigger, they have Spencer on all the fucking time and defend all his retarded stunts and ideas.

"You're autistic if you don't think his press conference is the greatest thing ever."

THE POSTS THAT ARE LINKED IN THE POST HE LINKED INCLUDE THE TRS SPACING, YOU FUCKING RETARD. GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARD UNTIL YOU GROW SOMETHING ABOVE ROOM TEMP IQ YOU IMBECILE.

Their entire communication network for podcast is down?
Sounds terrible. Their movement surely hinges on the need for podcast!

haha. k bud. keep using words you don't know.

Fuck. If TRS goes out then all these people are going to flock here and bring their newfaggotry with them. 8/pol/ is already dealing with a shill issue. How the hell are we going to manage that if a bunch of newfags start taking the "middle ground" because they don't understand how shilling works and think moderation reflects well on them. Can't deal with that shit in the middle of prime election season.

When they first came here and when you bullied them. They would cry out "MODS MODS MODS MODS".

Sure no podcast no show but I responded to someone saying that TRS would die in 4 years.
That being said assuming they can release their garbage podcasts they will still die off pretty quick.
TRS is a bit like Alex Jones minus all the sponsors both have a high turn overrate. TRS however does not have the ability to replace its followers like filter-man Jones does. Therefore TRS is doomed to fail naturally as more people figure out that it is nothing more than a cesspool of degeneracy no different than leftist media with some token "racism" sprinkled in…

He was becoming too popular ( in their minds) & then Natt pointed out TRS's fag worship which gave them an excuse to get rid of him.

The fact that none of you can in plain language explain what TRS spacing is should be evidence its not a real thing. Creating a vague term to throw at people is a very jew thing to do.

So, if you can't state clearly and concisely what TRS spacing is without waving your hand at some other post and screaming "there it is" then I have to conclude that your a bunch of faggot jews trying to gas light the board.

English, do you speak it motherfucker!

[spoilerYOU STOP TELLING ME WHAT IS WHAT YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE[/spoiler]

/q/ was 90% anti-Holla Forums shills. SRS is essentially a meta board for reddit. The purpose of meta boards is to let leftists manufacture consensus and tear down right wing sites.

He's been on at least three different podcasts, and he's a regular guest on TDS. Hell, they love him so much they even made a theme song about him.
If 'trolled' means getting led around by the nose by a slimy crypto cunt, then yes, they certainly trolled them.

Go home, TRS goy.

There's literally a thread pinned to the top of the frontpage explaining why, you silly cunt

((( )))

It's not vague. You'd know what it was if you weren't a fucking newfag. Kill yourself.

This.

Stop projecting. Listening to podcasts isn't about "validation", it's about entertainment.
What, you rather listen to radio while driving? The Greatest hits of 2016 is more your cup of tea?

I agree with you fully here, excluding that the TRS always were lolberg appropriating Holla Forums memes - they didn't get overrun,

I think that's why they got rid of Florian Geyer too.
Counter-signaling against faggotry seems to be strictly forbidden

Reminder to filter anyone arguing about so-called TRS spacing. Shills take both sides to derail discussion.

Why do you fucking faggots need to be here?
YOU HAVE AN ENTIRE SITE FOR YOUR CIRCLEJERKING, DISQUS THREADS OF CIVIC NATIONALIST DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS BULLSHIT.

Florian Geyer was not removed for overtly hating faggotry, but for inviting Natt on the last episode of NRO

Now you're just baiting. Fuck off somewhere else.

Seriously dude. I've been on chan boards since roughly 2007. I've been coming to Holla Forums Holla Forums regularly for about two years. I see this "TRS spacing" phrase thrown round, typically by what appear to be trolls with no clear explanation of what it is supposed to mean. If you can't state what it is, then you're full of shit. Plain and simple.

therightstuff.biz/2016/10/20/democracy-means-accepting-defeat-for-you/
Wow, you're right, this is really moderate cuck shit.

irony.

>8ch.net/polmeta/res/12189.html

thanks. i always thought you fellows meant figuratively

time to swamp you TRS fags back to the bog. for good.

you alt kike fags need validation. why else would you need e celebs?
try harder TRS. maybe I'd give a fuck about some D&C e celebs when their shekel donations run out.

Soundcloud is back up, and all podcasts works perfectly fine :^)

THEY SPACE AFTER EVERY SENTENCE THEY MAKE, INSTEAD OF MAKING A COHERENT WORDBLOCK THEY DOUBLESPACE AFTER EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE. IT LOOKS EGREGIOUS AND YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT FOR CLAIMING TO BE LE OLDFAG. FUCK YOU FOR TRYING TO GAIN ANY SORT OF AUTHORITY, YOU FAGGOT.

who the fuck cares

I don't think I've ever heard faggot support on Fash the Nation, what's wrong with it? The guests are good, the presentation is good, and the hosts are good as far as I've ever seen.

TRS spacing was invented within the last week because they noticed we were starting to get fed up with "reddit spacing" shilling.

I listen to 3 of their pod casts. I've been lurking here since 2014, unlike you.

Sounds great! Now these lost sheep can go back and donate to their favorite podcaster!

Our movement was in shambles when the podcast fell! But no longer! I… almost thought it was all gone.

See-ya fellow alt-righters… later!

It shows.

Congrats on making 2.5 shekels in one thread fam.

Ho

Mo

/polmeta/ is Holla Forums's very own SRS. There is no reason not to delete it.

Didn't you hear the lisping homo on the most recent TDS? About 20 of the TRS higher ups are openly gay. They only dislike Milo because he didn't bend his knee to them like Spencer (who is homosexual and pro-milo despite signaling otherwise). And seventhson sperged out and banned every ironmarcher because they wouldn't stop posting that video where millennial woes admits he's gay. You don't know what you're talking about

I was posting kiddo. Nice try with your shilling of your favorite podcast but we like to use our critical thinking skills.

joke
—→
(((you)))

It would be better for the both of us if you just left now, TRS.

boy you haven't seen 8ch.pl's Holla Forums. it's all the shills and lolbergs who've been banned.

Uhm… dude… I don't know how to break this to you…

Double spacing after every period is how most people in the US are taught to type. It comes from the Chicago Style Manual for Writing. There are other methods taught for typing and writing, but this is the most dominant form in North America.

I think maybe you're just retarded?…

It's a friendly site that doesn't have ad revenue.

Kevin Mactrump was a good guy with some real home runs. At other times cringe worthy. Rest in peace to him.

If you can't see that they clearly love the guy, you're the one who lacks an ability to pick up on social cues.
Tag teaming somebody will tend to make that happen.
Yeah, and I'm the autistic one… Even after their epic entrapment, Sven broke down and screamed at her, Ghoul was led down rabbit holes half a dozen times, Bulbasaur was silent and Mike fumbled around for hours. It was embarrassing and they didn't get her to concede or acknowledge anything.

They will. They need to get back into regular programming. Remember homosexuality is a part of us! Trannies are good! Haha those skypes and googles amirite?

They are republican partisans and libertarians. Hell, Jazzhands is a self-professed an-cap.
They are good for election coverage, but I wouldn't trust them past that.

Yeah, fuck off.

Wrong, they don't like Milo because he's an effeminate, exhibitionist faggot, instead of tasteful masculine one (>implying).

Let GRIDS Greg explain:

There is no way you're not baiting.

No.

sorry no shekels for you.

are you like a 16 year old grill… like srs.. u no type like this…. it makes

you sound like a larping… 16 year old grill on leddit…

Archiving isn't going to make the donate button go away, Shlomo.

Just fuck off.

>HE DONATES
top cuck. good thing you are paying for their autism.

Cantwell is an ancap and yet his preferred style of government is Fascist for the time being. FTN is not an economics show.

It's almost unbelievable that you'd be this stupid, having not met an altistic righter myself in the flesh.

Dude, I'm totally fucking serious about being taught to double space after every period. When I started doing professional work my first boss was insanely anal retentive about this stuff and made me use that style manual. If you go to most highschools in the US, if they aren't completely nigger tier, this is the method they will teach.

Claiming double spacing after a period is somehow evidence of a conspiracy is completely and utterly irrational. You mine as well by tin foil and make a hat.

Yeah, it really does. Its like naming the jew in the mainstream media…. it ends with your removal.

There you go, every fucking time. etc.

All faggots are degenerate effeminate pos that need to die! Also to top it all off Milo is a freaking jew! alt-right is severe government D&C.

What reason is there to archive TRS?

Elipses are not double spaces, you're still retarded.
Leave.

Yes, they are. You really have to search to find rightists more cucked than Mike and Sven.
Not to mention "an-cap the Nation".

C-C-C-C-CUCKED

so there is record fort he knight of the long knives.

this

Not anymore. He's purged everyone who's a 'statist' and '1488er' from his audience. Now, he's just a race mixing, alcoholic, steroid abusing manchild.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/10/20/3581/
The War Room – Episode 9: Flaming Fag Drag #MobileOven

I do it for dramatic effect. It's meant to indicate a moment of silence filled with hesitation. It's a bad habit but I still do it. The point isn't that I claiming some great ability to type perfectly, its to point out that double spacing after a sentence is actually considered the correct way to type in most regions and professions.

WHAT. i laughed pretty hard. good one.

BUT NOT HERE. FUCK OFF. YOU DON'T BELONG HERE. THE ELIPSES ARE EVIDENCE ENOUGH.

That clip is actually of Jazzhands McFeels admitting to be an AnCap, but anyway their version of Fascism is the jews creating another Pinochet to "free the market" and open the doors to their jewish economic system of choice.

>reddit spacing Is a sign that you're one of two things
1. Turbo-oldfag from cuckchan that types out walls of text and double spaces shit to break paragraphs nobody ITT is doing this
2. Some fucking cuck fresh out of high school that is completely fine with using sites like TRS and Reddit and is probably fine with fags
FUCK OFF TRS SHILLS
FAG-ENABLERS MUST GO

no one is saying that breaking up paragraphs is "TRSpacing/reddit spacing. It's the fags that
do

this

every

time

for

every

thought.

He spergs about free trade but he hasn't purged Fascists from his site at all.

reported for spam.

yeah, hes a pos person.
He's a good bullshitter (If you didn't know him from his flag burning libertarian days).
I thought his program was pretty good before he did the 180 despite not liking Libertarians or even some of his points the show was entertaining.

He has a black girl friend or was it a mexican…. same thing really.

It used to be but it is not.

Come on, goyim. Pinochet was a great and powerful military dictator, who dropped people from helicopters. Who wants a genuinely benevolent dictator when you can have globalist interests investing money into your country? National Socialism is stupid and literally Communism, so just let the Jews into your country already.

Just a moment ago you guys were claiming "TRS spacing" is double spacing after a period. Fine, I explained that is the way most people are taught to write in a professional setting and that writing like that doesn't indicate being part of a secret TRS cabal that insists on using the same writing style.

Now you're claiming its using Elipses. Fine, I admitted I do that a lot for dramatic effect, to indicate a pause with hesitation as if I were speaking.

What I see from here is first, you can't define what "TRS spacing" is, waving your hand at some other posts. I called your bullshit. Then you state that its double spacing after a period. I explained that's fucking retarded. Now you claim its the use of elipses which I honestly don't see much use of here.

Looks like your constantly moving the goal posts, kinda like a certain rootless cosmopolitan class that can't be trusted to keep their word cause they always change what their word means.

Just sayin.

I've seen posts where it's
[sentance]

[sentance] that I classify as >reddit spacing
Unless you're shitting out walls of text like a fa/tg/uy on a psilocybin binge there's no excuse for double spacing anything

Elipses are not TRS spacing, but your elipses are fucking newfaggotry that lets us spot you from a mile away, now
FUCK OFF

Getting defensive about people questioning what hole you crawled out of means you need to go back.

Do you like TRS or not? Everything about your posts reeks of "I love dick in my 504um"

Does RamzSaul exist anymore? I never see him mentioned anywhere anymore. Seems he got btfo and everyone hates him.

I'll sum it up for you considering you're dangerously retarded.
you type like a fucking fag. kill yourself.

you spam TRS shit here. without any archive. and you say "lol fuck you no archive."
go suck spencer's cock.

Wall of text fags have a reason. They just made a fucking PARAGRAPH.
If you check out

all you need to see.

that wouldn't make any sense if it were true.

lmao

meant to post this in the DDoS thread, at least I got dubs.

I have to laugh at how absolutely retarded this all is. Oh fuck.

Seriously, can anyone, clearly and consistently state what "TRS Spacing" is supposed to be? Don't fucking point me at some other post or some whole fucking other thread or board. Just state in simply English what "TRS spacing" is supposed to be…

Samizdat means self-publishing.

I'm laughing at this.

He's around. He's an antisemite now.

Stay lad. Help us bully this one faggot.

Yeah Kulturkampf is actually pretty good.

A lot of those are responses to my posts in a >>>/polmeta/ thread TRShills are desperately trying to slide.

Exactly

what

you're

doing

right

now. Answer my question, do you like TRS or not.

Tabs exist for a reason as do tiled WMs

I always thought men who wear thongs were fishy. Never worn that shit in my life and our summers are scorching.

I personally think that the TRS forums are a retched hive of villainy and faggotry, but some of the podcasts (not the Daily Shoah) can be divorced from it.

I agree with weev.

so fash the nation is cucked because they are libertarians. is that what you're going with schlomo?

I've been listening to them for ages and they never bring economics into the discussion. it's a purely political current events show.

And it's a really good one too. They don't cuck on race, jews, immigration or anything of consequence. no one cares about economics in this context. that's a discussion to have between whites in a white ethnostate, presumably through a vote.

I'm in it for entertainment and a news and current events source of commentary that isn't jewish.

your nose is showing

>I'll sum it up for you considering you're dangerously retarded.
>you type like a fucking fag. kill yourself.
That's so very specific. Thank you for clearing that up for me. That really makes all this understandable. Every time some one posts something I don't like or shows that I am an idiot I'll just accuse them of "TRS spacing". Wow, such a useful innovation.
Thank you.

based weev

Instead of praising people like McVeigh and Breivik who did the work of the enemy, why not embrace White heroes like Bob Matthews and Gordon Kahl?

doesn't mean you can't neglect a thread.
>A lot of those are responses to my posts in a >>>/polmeta/ thread TRShills are desperately trying to slide.
you can't battle them? it's bretty easy m8.

hey dude do you have fucking assburgers?
thanks. if you answer.

Yes it is. MP4 Related, enjoy your NATURAL CONSERVATIVES.

the idea is to derail a thread about TRS into absolutely retarded nonsense and infighting over something completely irrelevant and autustic.

your podcast are now up. go back.
TRS has been defeated again. ez work

Oh I can battle them, seems they've gave up and started shitting up >>>/polmeta/ with Terry Davis to slide it. They know they've lost, they know they are an unwanted and subversive element.

All I needed to know, really.

I'm not neglecting shit lad, just posted an out of place Solidus.

If TRS didn't matter, you wouldn't have a folder dedicated to anti-TRS propaganda.

libertarianism brought a lot of us to the true right. it was a stepping stone from the all-inclusive socialist nanny-state to a more elitist, hierarchical meritocracy. from that it's short step to ethnonationalism and beyond. if you've followed them, which i know you have chaim, then you'd see them gradually abandon the economics autism and focus on issues that actually matter: white racial interests and the jewish question.

i've been here since moot cucked halfchan. i'm already home.

nice try.

It brought us the autistic degenerates who currently make up the Aut-Right.

You didn't explain anything!
Yes, I like TRS. I'm not a member of their forum since I'm just not that engaged and kinda paranoid, but I do listen to their podcasts and occasionally read some of their articles. I don't agree with everything but its another perspective.
Now answer my question:
What the fuck am I "doing" that's considered "TRS spacing"? Seriously, what is it. Is it just a "feeling" you have because you're an oh so special snow flake with telepathic powers?

No, but my grandmother did and a lot of people in my family are generally very high IQ but socially awkward types. I'm might be in that area some where, though I've never noticed since I"m married and own my own business so I can't be too bad.

That's an actual answer I can kinda understand. But then everyone accusing me or others of TRS spacing are the one's who are actually doing it.

That may be the case, but it's fucking cucked now. And you're an idiot, demonstrated by your inability to capitalize the letter "I" and claiming oldfaggotry.

wat

Lel, 5 minute online IQ tests don't count, retard.

I think he lives in Ukraine now..someone (probably the ADL or SPLC) was trying to ruin his life so he's gone to Ukraine. He's probably working with the right wing government there in some capacity now.

Does your business involve trains and/or hedgehogs?

anyways. what brings you here?

Subversives. You know, they type that say they're going to shill somewhere, and then shill somewhere? Like we have evidence of TRS doing? That's called subversion. They're subversive. See how that works?
Would you like me to make you a colourful diagram, you mouth-breathing down-syndrome sloth?

See these posts:

What

do

they

all

have

in

common tbh I think you're probably just an autist

TRS is trying to subvert Holla Forums and get us to accept them.

the libertarian party is dead, because it became infiltrated by women and degenerates. the people who actually believed in the libertarian principles abandoned it and went further right, many of them ending up here.
i'm not one of those. i came to Holla Forums from the philosophical/nietzschean angle, so my ability to defend libertarians is limited.
fash the nation being ancap or whatever is not a mark against them. no one gives a shirt about economic minutiae.

Go recruit more cucks and faggots on Hillary's twitter page that's where you TRS faggots belong.

alt-right are like the left-libertarians or neo-cons (cohens) all are degenerate all are run by jews and must be crushed. The Day of the Rope approaches!

They're white nationalists and most of the hosts and forum users are Fascists. What's there to subvert?

TRS's audience is mostly Holla Forumsacks already.

Making us moderate or Holla Forums-lite, in this case, "polite", as they are, because they're forum faggots. Forum faggots are always weak, because they are chained by their identity, and in so doing spend their time trying to appease their commons instead of learning or making a difference. Any place with upboats ends up this way.

Alt-right is classic controlled opposition.
They are not right wing in any regard, just a bunch of fags and cuckservatives that joke about gassing kikes like a bunch of drug-addled Holla Forumstards.

this is why you're subversive.

the namefaggotry and e-celebshit is the only reason to stamp down on TRS stuff, because it shits all over our anonymity and causes retarded drama over people that don't matter.
we are anonymous because this is about ideas, not personalities.
that and their refusal to get rid of grindr greg

Well actually, when I was in elementary school they thought I might have dyslexia or something because I wrote all my letters from the bottom up and tied my shoes upside down (as in the bow part was on the bottom). As part of the evaluation I had to take a half day long IQ test which placed me at 137. Not too bad. I don't know how accurate it was since I didn't have confidence in the woman giving it to me.

Its a technical consulting company. Just me, but I am board certified in what I do.

I've been on chan image boards for a long time, almost ten years. Been on Holla Forums Holla Forums for about two. I'm just like a lot of other people, I think the whole system is totally fucked up and want to have real discussions that are not drowned in political correctness.

Why does everyone accuse me of being autistic when I'm online. Like seriously, even on other non-chan sites I get accused of this. Not in real life, but totally online.

The only thing I can think of that connects those posts are that they are well reasoned and use a similar style.

That should be the number one reason to tell these cucks to fuck off.
==GAYS NOT WELCOME==>>7936073
> THIS IS WHERE THE REDDIT SPACING GOES

I fucking ruined the formatting by clicking Mr. Autism's post

NOBODY CARES, STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF YOU SELF IMPORTANT FAGGOT. FUCK OFF AND DIE, YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING ASSWIPE.

If you kill your enemies they win.

Terrorism works and it's effective. There's just not enough of them to make our enemies capitulate in fear. Breivik had the right idea about targetting the families of traitors and McVeigh had the right idea about targetting federal employees. You want to make the people that are in power or hold a great deal of influence feel like their lives and the lives of their family are in imminent danger. Random violence isn't effective. You have to make a group feel targetted.

But that's not something that can be done, because chans don't work like forums. Besides, they've started advocating armed resistance and fag drags. Not very polite.

Plenty of leftists assume that's what Holla Forums is. Maybe they're just racists who use a different site to communicate with each other.

This is why you're subversive.

Meant to say Poland..I think..not Ukraine

Fuck off. Your site is not welcome here, don't speak of it and you will get no flak. There's no need for it to be talked about, similarly:
THERE'S NO REASON FOR IT TO BE HERE, AND NO REASON FOR YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS TO TRY AND SHILL ON CHANS.

Well I didn't start the conversation about me. I wanted answers about what "TRS spacing" is.

Honestly, why all the intensity in the post? If you don't like the thread just ignore it and go to one you do like.

It's a new thought, you fucking sperg.

Unlike the people I mentioned, neither of them really killed our enemies.

Oklahoma City was a false flag, and Breivik is a zionist freemason who killed a bunch of indoctrinated (mostly White) teens.

Bob Mathews and the Order scared ZOG enough for them to bring sedition charges against the Aryan Nations.

STOP FUCKING BLOGPOSTING AND KILL YOURSELF. THE ROPE CARES, BECAUSE IT HAS TO DEAL WITH YOUR WEIGHT. I DON'T, BECAUSE YOU NEED TO FUCKING DIE.

Also if that was true you'd know not to call them "chan image boards" they're "imageboards" "channels" or "chans" nothing else unless you count shit like "macedonian tapestry weaving fan club'' .

Then they should stay on that site.
Nice, this thread is chalk full of proof you TRShills enable fags, as are the threads on >>>/polmeta/ you are not fooling anyone, moishe. Go back to your qt trans. trad. gf and pretend you're not gay some more.

Did you not look at the OP? The pictures pointing to evidence of faggotry and their brazen STATEMENTS OF "LET'S GO SHILL ON Holla Forums"?

wew, at least post the kike or reddit version.

WE GET IT TRS HOLY SHIT, RIGHT NOW WE'RE FACING MORE PRESSING MATTERS, GO TO THIS THREAD, THE ENTIRE SOCIAL MEDIASPHERE IS GETTING DDoSed!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM ANONS, WE'RE OFFICIALLY IN A GLOBAL CYBERWAR WEWWWWWW

wew little nigga calm down

Fags get banned from the forum.

>the threads on >>>/polmeta/
Again, meta boards are all cancer. /polmeta/ is Holla Forums's SRS.

like, ayy lmao, at least try to be less obvious.

Nobody gives a fuck right now, O'Keefe is facing potential assassination, Assange may be dead and the deadman's switch is about to drop, and you're still rattling on!

That's got nothing to do with the OP.

Truly the TRS conspiracy runs deep.

Then why is this thread full of proof you guys

>implying that isn't >>>Holla Forums or >>>/sudo/
Also: Nice >reddit spacing

I care about all those things too, which is why there are other threads about them.

You should really chill out man. The world may be burning but its noting going to speed up or slow down based on how amped up you are.

TRS confirmed for new goons.

xd

The most important thing about the DDoS is that now this thread is solved. Soundcloud went down temporarily alongside the attacks.
My energy does will chaos user, so I'm going to have to disagree with you there.

A lot of whites aren't worth it to continue living. The posterity of traitors should be wiped out of existence until there is nothing left of them. These are people that are in the process of wiping out our posterity. Perfect justice would be to round up the traitors, hang them and repatriate their kids with the foreigners so they're mixed out of existence.

They're complaining about how crazy 8/pol/ is because of shills like you.
>>>/ovens/

wew

fuck off, you idiot.

lad

We are clearly being raided by D&C shills. What a coincidental time for the goys to infight, 2 weeks before the biggest election in history.

Damico does good work and hasn't killed anyone or sucked dick that I know of.

Fuck off. I don't want my fucking board being flooded with newfags who want to correct the record and appease to normalfags. When popularity increases, quality sharply decreases. If you're too stupid to understand this, you can go ahead and be a good fucking meatshield for me you impotent bitch.

lel end your life faggot

I honestly don't understand what's so bad about posting TRS podcasts here and why it merits spergy infighting.

Okay, they're shilling white nationalism, what's the fucking problem?

Nigga just hide the thread

You outed yourself already, the simple act of defending their shilling outs you as one of them.
In fact, I think I don't mind you fags so much, since you've been shilling Holla Forums there's been a massive recession of
So keep it up, all the fuckwits have united under your campaign and it provides a perfect fracture point for identifying subversive elements.

Don't spam your shitty podcasts here and there will be no reason for anons to expose your click-shekel shilling operations.

There are posts from you sperging about TRS than there ever have been threads "spammed" about TRS podcasts.

Who is appeasing normalfags on TRS? They are on the same shitlord level as Holla Forums you spurg.

They are obviously shills, not Anons. Its the same hand full of spurgs that spam every thing with D&C to astroturf.

yep, you're one of them.

8/pol/ doesn't like TRS anymore. Especially after your recent little shill war. And…probably never will.

You have posted nothing to verify this. I've cited multiple references in this thread alone linking to TRSfaggots opting to shill here, and all you can do is call me a shill. Fuck off, you know nothing. You and your pathetic altistic right shitshow have not a drop of water in the ocean of capability and mental fortitude Holla Forums has. Fucking kill yourself.

What is that supposed to prove, exactly?

Good luck getting them to tell you without calling you a shill.

Just a reminder that the gossip-loving, unfunny, unintelligent dunce Natt wasn't removed, he left on his own.

Another reminder that TRS was friendly with Renegade before Renegade attempted to revitalize their mystic-cosmic-pagan-flat earth-trees don't exist-Christianity sucks-feminist….whatever by joining with Slavros and posting tired and tiresome "TRS IS GAY ALT-RIGHT IS JUST TRANNIES" bullshit.

Reminder that these same dolts we see posting the same images over and over here and in other threads, repeating lies just like the Jew MSM were given months and months of leeway on the forum and elsewhere before people had enough.

Reminder that this inexplicable "everyone is a fag, white girls fuck dogs!" weirdness and hostility toward TRS is now manifesting itself here in a transparent attempt to keep WN/Natsoc/Third Position people from organizing by creating and dividing fake wedges between them.

I'm pretty sure any user with the slightest ability to understand spiritual Jewry when he sees it can identify who the shitheads are here, since they're pretty obviously immature, stupid, and not very good at D+C. The website is fine, people who advocate shilling here are banned, you can donate or not pay a penny, they come up with plenty of their own memes, nobody is banned for disliking gays, everything you see from these dopes is the opposite of the truth, which is why they are either the shittiest people our race can produce, or outright working with the government or some other weird motivation to just lie, lie, lie, lie, attack, attack, attack in an attempt to get banned, finally get banned, then come here to go "AHA! They banned me for not liking gays, they're just FAGS!"

I'm pretty sure they're just low quality people with nothing better to do than gossip and create drama like the homosexuals they ostensibly oppose.

In the other thread, for example, some unimportant post-debate chat with Chuck Johnson got removed because Chuck left his TV blaring in the background like a sperg, so one of these dunces started an entire thread about it. TRS then gets blamed for "shilling on Holla Forums" by the same people who started the worthless thread to gossip.

As they are always predictable, this will now be dismissed as "more shilling" because someone wanted to address faggotry and lies from these people. IM, CF, and Renegade attract these types, who are very few but very prolific in their loudmouthed Jewry, for what should be obvious reasons.

Well, he did hold a gun to that cab driver's head. But year, send him all your personal information and pictures of your tattoos, I'm sure it won't wind up in the wrong hands.

lel. You haven't posted anything related to the TRS denying that they were shilling here, or even an apology. Even one of these things would've been fine, but you do nothing. You do nothing because you can't, and you're all fucking liars.

==EVEN FUCKING ONE STATEMENT FROM TRS SAYING "SORRY" FOR THE THREAD, OR "NO, WE DIDN'T MAJORLY PLAN TO SHILL THERE" WOULD'VE BEEN FINE, BUT YOU FUCKS DO NOTHING, WHILE WE POST MORE AND MORE EVIDENCE THAT YOU'RE ALL FINE WITH SHILLING ON Holla Forums. FUCK OFF AND FUCKING DIE, GET OFF THIS FUCKING BOARD.

shill

See, he just posts even more screencaps without any context.

Ask for context and you are a shill.

The context is clearly in the posts. He's defending TRS, and doing it badly. Are you stupid? Do you have no reading comprehension? I'd expect as much from someone who wants us to tone down our racist language and be more accepting of fags.

No, Sven you removed him out of jealousy and spite admit it. He got a bit too popular and called out your precious protected in group the fags and you threw him out.

Yup, it can't be anymore clear they are.
All Fed honey pot groups have a large contradictory ( to their ideology) flaw this one is the degenerate faggotry. The mentally ill on Tumblr might be less degenerate than some TRS's forum users. Then again based on the pic above

maybe TRS has its own mentally ill.

TRS can't help itself its has a high turnover rate due to their degeneracy they are out of shekels.

They pushed Milo because he could "red-pill" normies. They thought a jewish faggot could appeal to normal people. They are either more out of touch than Hillary Clinton or they are trying to actively attract a certain kind of people ( degenerate jewish faggots).

Humor me.

No, the TRS forum started it with Renegay because Sinead said she didn't consider herself "alt-right" on Between 2 Lampshades.

Kyle was actually defending TRS after Dicky's big fagfest last year.

kys

The weirdest thing is this particular group of screencaps that are just anons telling him to quit trying to stir shit.

I just fucking told you. Are you stupid? do you have no reading comprehension? What is your major malfunction, here? Jesus christ it's like talking to a wall.

For $40? That's nigger-tier.

DON'T DIS THAT GUY HE DONATED TO NATIONALISM BECAUSE HE LOVES HIS RACE
t. TRShill

Woah, bro. Calm your nips. Just explain it to us. We're all listening.

I just fucking told you that the context was in the pictures. How fucking dumb are you?

Do you really need context to fag-enabling?

Muslim shitskins don't belong here.

Can you give us a tl;dr? Why are you yelling?

Then you clearly need to leave.

xd fam tbh #truu

But Spencer isn't TRS

Then why haven't IAR and the War Room been banned?

This has very little to do with fag-enabling Spencer who TRS podcasts constantly fellate

What's wrong with those posts?

Seriously I don't think he did . To me it looks like some sick fuck coward dressed that mentally ill kid in that shirt and cap instead of wearing it himself. I don't think that guy can function without a minder let alone have any shekels to give to TRS.

WHAT ISN'T?
Go back to your bog.

I was referencing the thread where some TRShill admitted to knowing that guy and liking him because he donated.

I honestly don't know. I'm getting sick of this retardation.

Just report them. Whenever they are asked to explain themselves they just dump even more screencaps that are supposed to be 'obvious'.

xd

Answer my very simple question, what is not wrong with those posts? What is not wrong with foreigners attempting to push their shit on our board.
THEY ARE ALL SHILLS, INCLUDING YOURSELF, TRS IS SHILLS, RENEGADE IS SHILLS, CF IS A SHILL, FUCKING ALL THESE FAGGOT E-CELEBS AND FORUM USERS ARE SHILLS

The tiny handful of people who thought promoting TRS here (with some of those screencaps from more than a year ago) were told to stop and not organize, but it wasn't even an issue except for the shitdicks who got banned from there by intentionally being obnoxious, who came here and pretended to care about "shilling" in order to fuck with TRS, whom they started with for zero reason other than being obnoxious children who like internet drama. It's the same as the "fag enabling," immature 20-something shitdicks pretend that "fag enabling" is an issue, make awful attempts at providing "evidence" of it, then annoy everyone here with their Jewry.

Nobody has anything to apologize for except the shitdicks who go from place to place starting internet drama like little girls and faggots. TRS had jack shit to do with anything, they were minding their own business and had these Renegade/CF shitheads start problems out of the blue then blame TRS, because they are less than worthless human beings, they are actually a negative influence in the world by virtue of having nothing to say but lies and creation of fake issues in order to start shit. You don't care about an "apology," you care about pretending to represent the community here in order to trick people who don't pay much attention into thinking that there was some organic uprising of Holla Forums against the "TRS shilling" that these same shitdicks are responsible for in order to continue their e-drama faggotry.

Nope, Pete left Radio Free Skyrim because he realize MrAwesome and Natt are shitty, unintelligent, juvenile children.

The TRS admins then let Natt mod the forum despite his shitty gossip show, to repair a breach he caused, but he just started mindlessly reciting IM talking points about "American mongrel faggot nation" between doing his little podcast where he played Dr. Phil between Evalion and her boyfriend like the worthless mental midget he is. He's a stupid, immature kid, and he attracts the same with his hollow posturing and stupidity. For people who think reading something like the Occidental Observer is "boring," but are attracted by some idiot's witless shit-talking, he's great. You are apparently one of those people, and you lie and start the same kind of drama that he does, to which even actual faggots must be groaning it's so gay.

As an independent autist-user that just genuinely hates eceleb kikery, I'll have to disagree with you. Continue on your damage control op but I will always be lurking in the shadows waiting to strike when I see any of your affiliates post these shitty podcasts or blogposts. Every alt kike outlet will get their turn, it's just TRS' turn right now.

Back to your bog
This is
Holla Forums
clearly you don't understand what that means
lurk moar
…a lot moar
faggots

lol because they took sevensons MillenialWoes Butt Pledge he posted on the forum after he booted the fascists for naming the fag

Pete left RFS because he called Natt a fornicator despite the fact that Natt is a Christian and Pete is a half American atheist who had no right to criticize. He even considered converting to Islam too, guy is a Manifest Destiny tier faggot