Story time, editorial cathedral doesnt let the author publish this

story time, editorial cathedral doesnt let the author publish this.
the name is 'State of the Nation'.
this is the last page to make you interested..

Other urls found in this thread:

zenunofraga.wordpress.com/
sabercathost.com/1xBE/state_of_the_nation.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These are pretty good, go on.

This makes me upset

t.alberto barbosa

I admit, that was quite funny.

Page 15:

the nose knows

people have been lied to so much even when they try to tell the truth it only reinforces the lies

What a fine looking gentleman.

into the trash it goes

user, if you made these, you got real talent.

As a Portuguese this is hurting.
Fuck.

Is the portugese monarchy based?

Did Sargon right this? Oh well, guess you could hardly expect better from part nigs

no, it's a republic, the would be king is using the event in this comic to take control

I think he means that both do nothing and just stay at home screaming at their PC.

Don't be cruel on Southerners, it's not their fault.

WE GURREN LAGGAN NOW

by applying that panel to current events, it shows one of the sides has the legitimacy and the other one doesnt, stop crying

Are you implying theres a difference between autistic keyboard warriors?
If you're only screaming about niggers on the internet you're not making a difference.
Same as screaming about white people "being racist"

No wonder the Portuguese managed to come up with the most cucked version of fascism ever

This is fantastic OP, what's the name of the author?

Don't worry bro, after Trump wins it will be fine
Keep up with your art

support the author there if you like the comic.
the next comic will be an ode to manliness and patriotism

trump you said?

Yeh, I'm sure by juxtaposing them he didn't mean to compare them in any way.

It's wrong to use terrorism to legitimise your ideology

Legend of the Galactic Heroes as fuck.

Get out from here, op. Its obvious this comic is made by religious cuck who knows nothing about nationalism but only seek justice for his hypocritical religion.

This is a fantastic comic. It cuts deep with its truths.

Dude, don't be so naive. Even if Trump is all that he promises, he won't be able to fix the system.
Sure, he might stop the bleeding for a while, but believing him to do anything beyond that is wishful thinking.

Trump victory is only the battle's beginning.

Only a genious from a sacred and ancient bloodline could concoct such titanically superior content. Well done, OP, well done.

the author saw that anime so it probably has influenced him.

Amazing.

Let the worthy ideals survive in a pitched battle of men decided by the gods, as it has been since time immemorial. Might makes right.

Pretty good though I'd argue Duarte Pio is probably pretty cucked.

Confirmed for channer.

kek

and it's done, support if you liked, he is poor and stupid enough to make an antiPC comic.

dont know much about him, he is used in this comic as a reaccionary ideal, in reality who knows what he would do

That, but I also saw it as a commentary on how ideology itself functions. Everyone can be exposed to the same facts but how those facts are presented and how they're interpreted are inexorably shaped by ideology.

This was quite glorious tbqh

i forgot, you can also download it in his site , there's pdf, cbr and zip. also in spanish and portuguese.

bumped for awesomeness.

donated. this type of content needs to be out there more. this is the type of thing that will swing the pendulum back.

dubs and kek approves of this and y'all should donate as well

But the behaviour there is true,
Something bad happens and instead of being concerned about it hitting your country the first thought is how it can be useful to your ideas.

You have autism.

Fuggin fucks, KEK will smite thee.

These pages are all out of order and there's no numbers, is there a gallery or something?

Pretty good comic OP it's Capitao Falcao tier.

>zenunofraga.wordpress.com/
download it.

many thanks fam this looks badass

Top Kek.

epic

says it cant find the DNS adress when i click download, does it work for anyone else?

i tried and its working for me, ill upload to another host and send you wait a min

sabercathost.com/1xBE/state_of_the_nation.pdf

noice

Here are some crops I took that people might want

maybe more as I keep reading

Just finished it.

Best part was when they had Kek in the pantheon of the gods and made a joke about not having worshippers

that's actually a reference to a character from the portuguese epic poem 'Os Lusíadas' called 'the old man from Restelo'. He represented the voices of those who are always pessimists and against the endeavours.

I'd pay to have a physical copy of this at home.

if enough people show interest a kickstarter could be made for it

Meh, it would be perfect but that false equivalence between feminazis and anons really leaves a sour aftertaste.

You done compromised, faggot. Now you neither have support from your editor, nor from anons.

You do know we're all Nazi's here.

np

fucking saved

https: //www.createspace.com/Products/Book/

No minimum print run. I've bought books produced this way before, and they're obviously print-on-demand, but its nice to have a hardcopy, especially for graphic works.

Hey, that looks pretty awesome OP. You have the full thing?

interesting

posted everything already, download it here if you want

Politics aside, the art decent and I had a good chuckle.

This is what I live for.

Autist here, you didn't include what appears to be 'meme magic' (or a caduceus?) from Kek's hand.

Fucked the transparency up, sorry.

(checked)

Wonderful details

that's definitely not moloch in the second panel, no way. fucking amazing comic.

god damnit

kek

That is in fact Minerva, Moloch and Baal.

That was one of the best comics I've read in a long time. Thanks OP, today you weren't a faggot.

Brilliant comic, offends everybody. I love it. Spread it everywhere.

Have a reaction image.

Since you took the time I went ahead and improved it

Improved dimensions :^)

B-but m-muh Christcucks!!!1

Do you like hurting other people?

Best part.

A little too edgy for me though, let me know when he swallows the red pill.

You fags are missing the point.

Nigger what

Harden up pansy.

user, if you don't think he's redpilled and keeping it semi-on the DL you have autism.

What jew?

How can you miss this schnoz?

He is not a jew, he is a mongrel. Half portuguese and half indian.

He certainly is an honorary kike, fucking spice nigger. He's in with bilderberg and affiliates. Besides, he was depicted with a long nose; I'm sure it was intentional.

Kudos to the author, I'm donating. This nation needs more quality OC creators. I have a few rare PortuPepes if you want to see them.

By the way does anyone know anything on Duarte Pio and his kids? Is he based?

Our monarchy ended in complete disaster, we still have yet to recover from it. I doubt you'll find many supporters.

It's a shame because I don't see us as anything other than an absolute monarchy. Perhaps some sort of fascist monarchy hybrid system? What would that be? It'd certainly be A E S T H E T I C.

The modern age has been nothing but poison to us. We need to develop our own paradigm instead of following others.

We also need some religious fervor like old times, we're zealots at heart. Some uncucked hardcore catholicism complete with an inquisition, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Can you imagine how good it'll feel to finally be able to fulfill our ancestral destiny to remove kebab? I'm trembling with elation at the thought.

What do we do now? I say we continue building up a V IMPÉRIO network and bide our time. Keep an eye on internal and external developments and strike at the right time. The West is going to crumble so seizing power shouldn't be too hard. I know people are starting to meet IRL.

LVSITANIA MAGNA EST

I am a lazy bastard. Can you upload a zip with all the pictures, please?

All modern monarchy are spiritual Jews. The age of enlightened monarchs is long gone.

most pretentiously edgy post of this thread

How is it pretentious or edgy? I meant every single word.

Fixed

What is this shitty grammar? Did the artist learn to read on the back of a cereal box?

Christ Almighty

pretty cool

NRx detected, you have to go back

in all intent

Mohammed is censored, mein sides

I don't follow.

if you could you not pick up that it was translated from Portuguese you cannot appreciate this comic's humor, faggot.