In emotional new ad, Khizr Khan asks if his fallen son would have a place in Trump's America

1. The answer is no.
2. Your son was no hero and we're lucky he died before committing a terrorist act against the brave troops he was with.

archive.is/j2RLH

Also, wasn't it discovered that this degenerate pays homeless guys to literally shit on him?

Probably not shouldnt have been around in the first place

BTW did you guys know that Muslims in the US military have killed more US servicemen than Muslims have died fighting for the country? They've probably killed more Americans than enemies soldiers. Really makes you think huh?

When is Affirmative action getting axed then?

Yes, the same place he has now. THE GRAVE

Cucki mucki köpürtücü sálálá

Her closing message is a FOTM story that died a while back? I guess this is confirming that she has nothing left and the pussy tapes did nothing

10/10

Appeal to emotion all over that shitty ad.

SHITSKIN

Kinky lick, never 4get.

really makes you think

In Trumps America he would still be alive

Crying like a bitch for a commercial.

No, he wouldn't have a place and neither will you.

So tired of this subhuman paki scum.

wtf I love Muslims now

No.

Fuck this bullshit. I've lost count of the number of "Americans," "Australians," and "Europeans" of Arab or other Muslim extraction who lived in those places for years, or were even born there, who later on decided that they were actually just Muslims, and NOT whatever their passports said. Once they get on that track, it's only a matter of time before ALLAHU AKBAR! and dead white people.

Dzokhar Tsarnaev and his dead shithead brother from Chechnya come to mind. Dzokhar was a typical pot-smoking teenager with a skateboard, and suddenly changed from that and went snackbaring. They both had US citizenship, too.

Muslims have proven that they can't be trusted to live in the West. Our problems with terrorism were practically zero until our traitorous governments let those shitskins into our countries. The impetus is on THEM to prove that they can go more than 72 hours without gangraping a white girl or blowing up a train station. So far, they fail this test in spectacular fashion.

Of course he would!

Every muslim is a ticking timebomb. That is an intended feature of their religion. It only takes one guy's decision to actually follow his religion to end the "peacefullness" of any ammount of generations of secularization.

Trump hasn't said anything about removing Muslims that are already citizens.

WEW
You should go back to 4cuck lurk moar.

His son would still be alive today if Trump had been president then.

In Trump's America Iraq wouldn't have been his place.

I sure hope not. I'm disappointed in these dubs

His place would have been in the US and not getting blown up in some third world cesspit.

Fucking hate it when he gets peddled out. He attacks Trump, but it's Trump who gets attacked for defending himself. Hillshills must literally be insane.

A non White America is not America.

DO THEY THINK WE'VE FORGOTTEN ABOUT HIS SELLING OF CITIZENSHIP?

The only place you and your son belong is in a mass grave with every other mudslime.

You gas the infernal Kikes and their conspirators sans Mudslimes and Spics. Mudslimes And Spics get the rope. You ever smelled a currynigger or a pack taco up close? It's the most repulsive smell imaginable. A vile mixture of cheap perfume, peppered spices, and the accumulated filth from their fecusal to bathe. I refuse to let good machines and gas be wasted on increasing their rancorous odor and forever staining the cleansing chambers. That's why we won't burn their bodies, we'll feed them to the pigs for they are the only creature that would enjoy and resist the corruption their pestilence riddled corpses.

it's like when they pull out a victim of gun violence to have a say about gun laws
this person isn't an expert on guns, law enforcement, organised crime, or law making.
so what the fuck is the worth of this person's opinions?
if my house burned down, does that make me a fire fighter?

Yes, and if you bring it up they'll just go "racist!"

Reminder that more American solders have died at the hands of enlisted mudslimes than mudslimes have died at the hands of foreign enemies.

Reminds me of this ad. l'm so fucking tired of the cherry picked soundbites, the mixed messages, the "we're all Americans" bullshit.

If Trump were president, his son would have a place in America because he'd still be alive! Killary is the one that supported the war that resulted in their son's death.

This, of coarse

Sad

Do they really think people give a fucking about moslems?

in the ground

Lol this sand nigger sure is funny lookin