Norway integration minister faces resignation calls after telling Muslims 'we eat pork and drink'

Norway integration minister faces resignation calls after telling Muslims 'we eat pork and drink alcohol'
But Sylvi Listhaug claims she was 'misunderstood' and says she meant Norway's Muslims should 'endure' others eating pork and drinking alcohol

But Sylvi Listhaug claims she was 'misunderstood' and says she meant Norway's Muslims should 'endure' others eating pork and drinking alcohol

The country’s coalition government, which includes Ms Listhaug’s party and the centre-right Conservative party, has been playing tough with the country’s Muslims over the past week.
>A total 31,150 people, 10,448 of them from Syria, sought asylum in Norway in 2015, according to the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration (UDI).
>That influx has dropped by a staggering 95 per cent after a wave of strict border checks and financial incentives were brought in to dissuade refugees. There were only 1,200 asylum applicants in the first third of 2016.
>A 660ft-long and 11ft-high steel border fence being built on the Norway-Russia border is due to be completed before the winter frosts.

archive.is/zKjSi
anonym.to/?http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-integration-minister-muslim-eat-pork-drink-alcohol-show-face-sylvi-listhaug-a7372991.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_urban_areas_in_Norway_by_population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Horrifying considering the relatively small population of Norway.

The big question that is never answered: When the fuck are the camel jockeys heading back home?

They could create the 17th largest city in Norway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_urban_areas_in_Norway_by_population

If this ends up being a double post, fuck you kikewheels >post is being submitted

Do you really think they will go back?

Never, they're going to pay the pensions for old white people…

I never knew why muslims would go to such a cold place.
Ok, gibs, but fuck are scandi countries depressing.

90% of them are still on the dole after 10 years in Sweden, presumably it's the same next door.

Can we back her up, send her some love mail.

You know what else folks are allowed to eat? (Pic related)

It's as if these people came to Europe precisely to never work again in their lives.

again?

Well, that's assuming they had worked before, which is admittingly questionable.

Easy white women.

The pussy is infinetly better then england

She is very racist and to make up for her extremist views we must show solidarity! So now we ban alcohol and pork because those are not the meals of our culture!

Easier to get. Countries who are too leftist have the most naive women followers.

English women are the easiest in europe m8. Followed by the french then the scandies

I haven't seen more stuck-up bitches anywhere else, and I've been to Murrica.

I don't know how much longer I can take this.

This looks like a huge pile of nothing. Someone tells muslims to adapt to where they currently live and people act like she did something wrong. The lack of common sense in the west is horrifying.

Dont be silly user, you know the answer.>>7933895

That's because non-Germanics are not meant for the Germanic homeland, stay in your nigh-tropical shithole.

OH GOD, WHAT A SIN , TELLING PEOPLE ENTERING YOUR COUNTRY TO ADAPT OR TOLERATE IT! WHAT A RACIST, EVIL STATEMENT!

And yet if you entered sandnigger countries drinking alcohol, waving a Bible, eating a BLT sandwich and with your girlfriend showing cleavage, you'd be called evil, imperialistic and an invader. The fucking nerve of these people.

War can't come soon enough

Fixed it for you.
The trick here is that they (aside from niggers) have sufficient self-awareness to understand and rationalize their own insolence. They are not some dumb animals who do not know any better. They are following a very strictly defined agenda of subversion, takeover, humiliation and eventually conquest.

I can only hope I will live to see the time when these beasts get herded into meat grinders and processed into fertilizer.