DDoS on reddit

Is it the ruskies?

nymag.com/selectall/2016/10/twitter-reddit-down-after-dyn-ddos-attack.html

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/3d1028db99694b448f7f16190cb5f856/Attacks-on-the-internet-keep-getting-bigger-and-nastier
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wew

it's more likely coming from some retards at the clinton foundation who just learned how to ddos, but doesn't realize that they're not only ddosing wikileaks dns.

So I guess the american propaganda war has officially begun, can't wait for the actual war to start.

Who benefits?

they're doing this to stifle the leaks.

Probably the DNC putting money to better use than paying agitators who spill their guts to the first person who asks a question.

Reddit is literally Clinton Campaign online headquarters. Confirmed for 400lb Russian NEETS.

It wasn't even on reddit themselves, but some DNS servers.

Looks to me like Twitter is down right now as well.

Wikileaks is still up

Clinton's leaks are old news. They were flooding the net for weeks before this.

Obama's emails just got released and suddenly Reddit goes down. This makes much more sense as an Obama action. Hillary benefits from Reddit, Obama has no votes to gain.

CrippleChan is also being DDOS'ed by assholes who can't use the catalog.

obama is part of the podesta leaks you dumb faggot, remember that the FBI said he used a pseudonym on the server.

down for seconds.

Most likely someone from the Clinton Foundation has to delete more incriminating posts he made on Plebbit.

8chucks

And nothing of value was lost.

American officials are saying its not Russia. Its the IOT attacks and shall continue.

I'm surprised, though I suspect that they are still spreading the rumor that it is the Russians to foment rage and support for military action towards them. The targets seem designed for such.

kill yourself cuckchanners.

What better way to sow chaos than spread false flags that fit the narrative?
Dame reason Trump is getting shot. Alive a shitstain, hurt or dead a focal point the US will break on.
Go to war with Russia by whipping up the dyners, then cause the DOTR.
All as the kikes laugh leaving the lower rungs to be gassed.

I read an AP article that was a supposed interview of the hackers. The hackers said last Friday was a trial run for a cyber attack on Russia they're planning, as a retaliation against supposed Russian cyberattacks on The US.

Found the article

apnews.com/3d1028db99694b448f7f16190cb5f856/Attacks-on-the-internet-keep-getting-bigger-and-nastier

There was another article that spoke of a hacker named "The Jester" that hacked a Russian government site.