HALF OF AMERICAN ADULTS IN FACIAL RECOGNITION PROGRAM

http ://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-21/half-american-adults-exist-government-accessible-facial-recognition-network
archive.is/ltyf2

Other urls found in this thread:

thisiscolossal.com/2013/05/stranger-visions-dna-collected-from-found-objects-synthesized-to-create-3d-printed-portraits/
archive.is/FxjBn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Americucks are so fucked and now they are even exporting this shit to other governments of the world, american/israeli yid tech entreprenuers are fucked in the head.

Michigan State police are based. They caught me without a seatbelt once, carries a $500 fine, let me off with a warning instead. Any other police force would've honed in on that sweet sweet finebux without hesitation.

It's a shame their cars look so retarded

thisiscolossal.com/2013/05/stranger-visions-dna-collected-from-found-objects-synthesized-to-create-3d-printed-portraits/

archive.is/FxjBn

Of coushe.
You first lay the underworks for the police state.
Dumbfucks doing selfies will learn the hard way what they've done. Or not, becouse most of them are sheep that will cover when the NWO comes.

The jew doesn't know I exist, outside of ephemeral posts on an American burger-eating forum.

A lot of their facial recognition data comes from testing Facebook on, where they tested and fine-tuned it by having users tag each other's accounts to images, thus letting the bot know where in the image to look and who to look out for. I doubt Zuckerberg made the software himself, I think he was simply given a pile of money by the government to let a government contractor use Facebook to perfect it.

Stay out of Holla Forums

yankee scum

Tracer tong was always right

You don't need people doing selfies. 95% of the population has a yearbook photo right?

If you go abroad and come back through customs, they now have these machines that process you. Involves standing in front of a booth that scans your passport, boarding passes, and snaps a photo of your mug. Wouldn't doubt that's where they get their faces associated with your ID.

Those type of systems aren't widespread, even in rich countries they are rare as fuck.

Are you kidding I always merged with Helios!
You wouldn't want to shape the world as you see fit?

Now imagine if facial recognition software goes in the robots. They go in defense systems. Cross reference with goybook. Bad goy? Down you go. The robots do not have emotion to stop them from getting the bad goys. Why not throw it in a drone? It's been wew my lads.

mfw posted at 1933

Why contain it?

S'cool

Hello globalist

americucks learned to love the whip.
with the "dude don't wait for hitler" meme, they accept ANY master. they just want one master.

that is one thing I like about libertarians, they protect the people until a Fascist party can rise [hopefully until 2033].

Microsoft discontinued the kinect because people found it to be a novelty and privacy issue. The companies involved in designing the thing were probably very involved with this sort of tech for security and law enforcement systems. Microsoft pulled all the PC versions of the Kinect off the shelf and neckbeards were the ones who reverse engineered the parts MS was unwilling to provide sdk's for. It probably isn't that difficult to find a trick to make the camera believe there are more people in its field of view than are actually there, or the opposite and they don't notice a face at all. Facial recognition is only useful if you can get front facing view of someone or a side profile. Getting recognition from a non orthographic is more difficult because the camera sees shadows as profiles, so they had to go and use some fancy depth perception technology to separate it into layers. When people start wearing masks with multiple mouths, and more then the camera is useless. Someone who is good with small motors can probably make a mask that changes proportions, not like the Rorschach mask, but imagine you put motors in the cheeks, on the nose, the forhead, chin, and all that just to have it warp the parts the mask on a certain amplitude; that's probably the biggest weakness of the thing, if it can be confused to see someone else's face, or many faces at once then it's useless.

and 3 eyes or more*

I though Holla Forums changed the time of the posts according my timezone.

These are widely used at UK airports and absolutely what they are being utilized for. When I returned through Gatwick the other week I didn’t even get an option to avoid them and select a manned desk.

This is to be expected from the UK however; we are the prototype police state. As awful as it is.

at current immigration levels, thats far too late
the reality is this is probably the last presidential election that the right can win

Confirmed that it's hitler time and you also brought the beat.
So much of science fiction is about the horrors of if you gave technology the ability to kill without the ability to feel. The point of many of those authors was that we must take great caution in the use of this technology.
The problem is when you have an completely amoral humans able to consolidate enough power that they can force these things, that we know should not be done, to be done.

What is snapchat and walmart security for $500 alex.

mate is 17 years from now, almost 16.
doing anything violent without setting up the chessboard would be silly, look at Dylann Roof.

the "one of the last rhodesians" is on the death row, with no hope of rescue. that was his own suicide. meanwhile all those nigger from the knockout game as well as the cop killers from BLM are free to live their lives, have children and jobs and etc.

Funnily enough the 5% who don't are islamic terrorists and mexican rapists.

I'm hating checking those digits.

I've seen a few people at DEF CON awhile back show off cybergoth-like styles to beat the facial recognition software.
Apparently the shit works really well if you follow pics related.

Is there any way to hide your face from recognition and not look like a complete fucking faggot?

Not without masks or becoming a QR code.

Put these on, now suck your lips between your teeth.

There goes 80% of their facial identifiers.

Just train the animu smug face. It also werks.

grow a beard, wear a cap and a hoody, and sunglasses

here is one for weeabos.

as soon as you put these on your face become exactly the same as whole asia.

I want to kiss her pain away.

tbh looking like a faggot is a good disguise except if you actually are a faggot.

This is what you get for being a Facebook normie and a selfie-making idiot. Although, it may be hard to keep your own mother from putting family pictures of you on Facebook, consider preventing it from happening.

Half of American adults are now fucked, but luckily you have some anecdate blogpost to make for everyone.

Mass report this derailing faggot.

It's not about Facebook though that's definitely a problem. It's about cameras in public places recognizing and tracking people. And cameras in police vehicles reading and recording license plates so over time, they can get a decent estimation of the pattern associated with that vehicle. This makes it more difficult to, say, drive to another state and engage in political activity without the system knowing your car was there.

Or, you could simply wear a balaclava.

YEP SO LETS HAVE VOTER ID MANDATORY RIGHT