IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

PHOTO: Heavily armed 'police' appear outside Ecuadorian Embassy in London where Julian Assange has political asylum (photo, Tuesday morning)

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789493599121604609
archive.fo/HmIE4

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/likes
worldnewspolitics.com/2016/10/wednesday-hillary-clinton-done-claims-julian-assanges-statement-will-end/#.V_KPPWFwmjs.twitter
archive.is/oOXXb
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789882885742419968
twitter.com/Cryptomeorg/status/789871378879086592
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh shit!

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Also, aren't there always cops outside that embassy

There are cops outside of embassies almost all the time.
t. worked in one

every time

Having armed units at or near Embassies is not unusual. This one gets more than usual because of it's proximity to Harrods and other potential terror targets in the area. It's convenient for them to park there, if they happen to catch Assange trying to sneak out the back then that's a bonus. If anything I would say the police presence is considerably less in that location than it has been previously. Remember also, up untill the last 6 months or so that area had armed police on every corner plus vans 24/7.

I'm having trouble making out where the weapon is in the photo.
Is it a britbong assault spork or something?

R.I.P Assange

Looks like a screen cap from a movie.

Looks like his twitter account is compromised,they are posting all these tweets to make normies believe they are some alex jones types and guess what some twitter replies by CTR shills(you can check some of their profiles) to that wikileaks post yesterday were all saying he is sounding like infowars .

How much of a 3rd world shithole is Ecuador? If there was an actual international incident involving armed thugs bursting into embassies, can they actually do anything or would just cuck out before they get a superpower's boot on their neck?

They couldn't do anything, but it would RUIN the UK's reputation worldwide. This would make them completely untrustworthy.

Anyway, we would know by now if he was arrested. The embassy is in a well-trafficked area. There's no way they could arrest him without people seeing all the commotion around the embassy.

Bad news. I think they are definitely compromised…

twitter.com/wikileaks/likes

Check their likes… :(

This isn't just some unhinged staffer.
worldnewspolitics.com/2016/10/wednesday-hillary-clinton-done-claims-julian-assanges-statement-will-end/#.V_KPPWFwmjs.twitter

Ecuador is poor but very anti-American. Received a fair amount of equipment from Venezuela and Russia during the times of high oil prices. Their "GEO" elite troops are well trained (they defend the president and national interests) but the rest of the military but the rest of their armed forces are typical poorly trained South American soldiers that likely wouldn't know how to use the war machines their country was given.

It would have to be a small attack that the GEO could deal with, any serious invasion would result in a loss.

They have only 4 likes in their entire history, and they are all retarded shit. One is liking a link to a conspiracy site that misquotes Assange. They are fucking compromised.

Tried to post a thread on this earlier but twitter was down so couldnt link the tweet.
This was tuesday morning, still no evidence Assange is alive or even in the embassy.
Pretty safe to assume he has been arrested or killed and that wikileaks are now comprimised.
Fuck.

I'm seriously worried they're going to use the wikileaks account and website to now poison the well after they've taken it over.

Means they've taken out everyone related to/with wikileaks

I wouldnt be being so tinfoil if the wikileaks twitter wasnt being weird and ignoring everyones calls for proof of Assange's life.
If hes alive and the dead mans switch is being reset by him, why cant they tell us hes alive?

I fucking hope not user but im not gtting a good feeling about it…

Shamed to live in a country thats been playing along with the persecution of wikileaks.

So if wikileaks are compromised, so you think they've been able to stop the dead man switch from activating?

Well, when you go around exposing national secrets you take upon yourself a grave responsibility and a certain amount of danger.

Funny thing is, though, is that if Assange were running for President of the US and exposed national secrets, nobody would do a damn thing about it.

Zero Hedge also picked it up. archive.is/oOXXb

As far as I can tell this is a good theory. I can also see them using this as a false flag to distract people and fearmonger about muh russians

No, that was never their goal. His dead mans switch was a deterrent for Ecuador and the UK. The significant information about the US was planned for a release. Many people still have the insurance file and the keys are floating around most likely. What I think is that the rumors about someone having the 33k emails are correct, and something big is coming. This is a huge psyop. They are trying to throw shit to muddy the water so we can't tell what's real and what's fake.

Let us honor his memory by skull-fucking You-Know-Who in this election. I don't doubt that Trump is aware of what's happening, and that this will be avenged.

He's a smart guy so I hope he's devised ways around the obvious pitfalls like this.

I'm sick and cant think straight but i cant wrap my head around the fact that no one has started an OP to get proof of life from assange.
Flooding twitter/trying to contact his people i mean anything to get some reassurance that he is alive/not in the hands of jews.
right now there is fucking nothing and that never sits right with me. Holla Forums always finds a way.
also wikileaks twitter seems to be more active then usual, more posts and im not sure i agree on this but many people say they sense that the 'tone' of the tweets have changed like there is another person behind the tweets since internet access was cut.
Does this mean assange was the one tweeting?
so many questions please help

I'm not sure there's anything we can do at this point, user ;_;

There is such an OP in the catalogue.
My take is that Assange is just being a drama queen.

I'm sure there is. get people tweeting would ge a good start

I wouldnt be surprised by this since he has a big ego (By right, the man is a genius) But its only funny when he plays the ego game on the jews, not on the people who actively want to help him 'crushing bastards.'

He is probably paranoid as fuck, can you blame him?

There must be someone in London who owns a telescope and could watch the embassy from afar. One of my friends once connected his photo camera on his telescope to take HD pictures of the Moon. Would it be possible to connect a good video camera on a telescope and film the embassy in case something happens and there's a media blackout or a Twitter blackout?

Also, aren't there TV news crews near the embassy?

I KNOW BUT there is help if he asks for it, remember when they cut his internet people actually FLEW to london to go to the embassy, imagine what can be done as a concentrated effort.

But yes i can buy that., paranoia he doesnt want to make any public announcement in fear that some retarded fuck pulls the trigger and takes him down.

i was thinking about this too, but ok from my point of view (what is stopping me) is literally living in another country and having no money for plane ticket or i would fucking go there and set something up.
Im trying to find a webcam live stream for that area but it seems like a dead end for now.
Will keep digging, advising to do the same.

I'm only putting myself in his shoes. We are opposed by a ruthless conspiracy with a lot of covet means but you are right. We need to figure out how to work more effectively with each other to combat this, we need to become a machine to destroy the machine.

there have been many threads

some of us were trying to get #WhereIsAssange trending on twitter, but now it's down. I'm sure that's just coincidence, though. /s

i know what you mean and it makes perfect sense.

i remember that.
also i havent been able to find a webcam of that area at all. london seems pretty shitty when it comes to webcams but LOADS of cctv.
as to the question about this i checked streetview on jeewgle and it looks pretty hard to find a place to place a feed unless you break in at the construction site ( which i obviously do not condone) and even that place would be a shitty angle. and finally knocking on doors until someone offers a window overlooking the area would also be pretty fucking stupid since im sure there is (((faggots))) there already.

Thats a heavy assault spork m8, Spork Operations 19 I think

There is nothing to film you fucking plebs nothing is happening!
Every thread on Holla Forums now officially shit.

having a camera streaming would be valuable IF something happened.

So, basically Assange is already dead. No video showing him alive. His Twitter account claims supporters' responsibility for a "cyber attack" on USA, giving ammo to Hillary.

Anonymous, who claims responsibility, is a government shill.
WikiLeaks starts posting political shit as if he were actually being role played by someone whose job it was to roleplay as Anonymous. Look at his latest tweets. It's like he is one of those "anonymous" faggots. Posting that shit about Clinton already being chosen for election. Being against Trump as a pied piper.

CTR is saying that concerns about Assange being dead is "autism gone too far" and is calling those with a real concern as "demoralizers" or shills or CTR themselves. People have bought this from them. Autism hasn't gone too far. It hasn't gone far enough.

Now with the OP, they are trying to make it seem like there will be a storming of the embassy, under the guise of getting a Russian agent hacker/"hacktivist". That's the excuse when they "go in after Assange."

They will bring him out in a body bag and the only photos you will see of him will be his dead body, which is currently dead, weeks before this staged invasion of the embassy.

The fake death will be used to justify all the leaks and information up to that point were real and he was actually a Russian terrorist plotter.

You corrupt, nationless, morally bankrupt TOOLS.

Until there is confirmation, he may not be dead, even if it remains a possibility. Martyring him is a risky move. Killing someone like that will just cause more resistance, one thing seems clear though, they have silenced or compromised him in some manner.

Instead of sprinkling crack on him like a nigger, the new play seems to be sprinkle some Pedo shit on dead white bodies.

A nation tried to silence him by digging up some whore who complained that Assange didn't use a rubber the second time they had sex one night.

Dead, alive or in prison, it doesn't matter. The baton has been passed, Assange had a good run, all things considered. We have to take over where martyrs have left off. Sacrifices made will not have been in vain.

SPECULATION
SPECULATION
SPECULATION

And he's going to do it just because you ask for it? Maybe his freedoms are limited now, maybe it wasn't just his internet that got cut off and Ecuador decided to try to please John Kerry and confined Assange to a room? Maybe John Kerry seriously threatened them.

And how do you prove that Wikileaks is somehow behind this cyber-attack? They expressed a theory that the cyber-attack was done by independent hackers to try to freak out some government agency or something. That's not an admission that Wikileaks' supporters are doing this in collaboration with WL. Whatever happens the Obama administation is going to try to blame Russia anyway.

It's not new, before the Podesta e-mails they posted that photo of Hillary & Bill at Trump's wedding. Wikileaks has never been pro-Trump. And even if they're pro-Trump they can't openly say they want Trump to become President because that would be ammo for the media and Clinton.

It's a nice rhetorical shield you just build: so you think you can claim Assange is dead and Wikileaks is compromised on the basis of no evidence whatsoever only speculation and start all those concern trolling threads and then call those who are skeptical of your baseless claims CTR shills? It's not gonna work.

>trying to make it seem like there will be a storming of the embassy, under the guise of getting a Russian agent hacker/"hacktivist". That's the excuse when they "go in after Assange."

Wut? When was the last time you saw an embassy in London or any major international city being the target of a police raid + dead bodies?

SPECULATION
SPECULATION
SPECULATION

For all we know he could be being culturally enriched in Stockholm by now.

(check out those repeating digits)
I think Hillary pushed for him to die, i think Hilldog is probably dieing and doesn't care anymore, so she'll argue for invading russia or be reckless in assasinating people. Obama likewise is not looking forward to being politically irrelevant with a shit legacy.

also shills fuck off reeeeee

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789882885742419968
Why are they playing so dangerously? I wonder if they don't care anymore and are ready to fuck shit up, or if they have been compromised and they are preparing terrain to link them to russia. I hate this fog of war.

this fucking faggot is in nearly every damn thread now

Holy shit.

What would be the point of this? How the hell can we help Assange if he got captured?

Put a spotlight there, make them prove that he is alive.

In a nutshell, this. Stop sliding legitimate threads with this "omg assanj is kil its all ogre guis!!!1' bullshit. If Assange is dead, he's dead, but he's probably just locked in a room with no electronics. We have absolutely no evidence, so stop caterwauling and dig into the e-mails already, you fucking drama queens.

What can we do realistically speaking?
this whole world is a mess if shit like this can happen and putting the most corrupt politician ever is more important than integrity. Fuck the 7 Billion people in this planet, we don't deserve better.

They probably have him detained. In any other reality except the Berenstain universe, the media would be rallying outside the embassy demanding answers.

The media isn't on outside, we need to stage a march and protest in front of the embassy. Sadly, britbongs are too comfortable behind their computer screen and twatter accounts.

THIS! MAKE NOISE THAT THE CORRUPT MEDIA HAS GONE SO FAR THEY HAVE COOPTED THE WIKILEAKS TWITTER AND MAKING OUT OF CHARACTER STATEMENTS THAT ALIGN WITH SHILLARY! DON'T STOP UNTIL THE NORMALFAGS THEMSELVES ARE SILENCED FOR WRONGTHINK!

Thanks for correcting the record. We won't stop until we see justice done.

This is actually pretty worrying. My national TV pushing the narrative that it might have been the Russians behind the recent hacks and referencing also the Wikileaks tweet of telling their "supporters" to stop. Assange might be actually kill.

In Italy libertad colony Msm copy US narrative and pushes 2 main wave : Russia cyberattack and crookedhilary won in pools and debate.

No mention of wikileaks only the one against the chatolic get some trending, we need some strong action in Europe to push the narrative also here, is not a problem of US only is a problem of Humankind

Getting very angry at all the shit disinfo especially RAI Television network top disinfo shit, must be silenced if some good tech user here

Going back digging

Goys….
twitter.com/Cryptomeorg/status/789871378879086592

wtf is going on

Be wary for now

So either the man is dead or captured and they're trying to smoke and mirror us, or he's alive because the message came through but all his stuff fell into UK hands so the kikes wants us to think he's dead.

We should assume that he's dead and wikileaks compromised. If he pops up alive he will.

doesn't this shit happen in front of embassies all the time?

sage
It's a week old