Judea Declares War On Pepe

Saw this on half/pol/ and thought I'd share the news here. They're scared of a cartoon frog. Can a self-hating Jew please translate?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cUsdK
mega.nz/#F!b9ZBUKRK!8opOW6gHYjHEDoANmlYdiA
rpgmaker.wikia.com/wiki/Yanderella
pastebin.com/HZztRMmH
megafileupload.com/gae2/The_Illegal_War_on_Libya_-_Cynthia_McKinney.pdf
megafileupload.com/gae4/Arab_Spring,_Libyan_Winter.pdf
mediafire.com/folder/6nmccmi7r8cp4/Payday_Monsanto_2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol

What a time line to be alive in.

who could have seen this coming? good fucking lord, pepe has come a long way.

I don't speak Satanic, but I'm betting that whatever it says is really nasally.

The featured tweet may as well serve as the TL;DR translation.

I bet half the board is now itching to translate as a ways to show off, but are at the same time scared this might be a honeypot to purge kikes from this board

Holy shit. Which one of you magnificent bastards made that tweet.

https:// twitter.com/BurnCoalPayToll/status/786317386357932032
archive.is/cUsdK

Straight outta Holla Forums

Shut it down the goyim know.

Haha, that sea of Jewrunes and then the word "kike" in English. Is there not a word for that in Hebrew?

Oh that's a rare wizard Pepe, may I save?

The author of the article tweets: I haven't been called a kike since the 4th grade.

And these guys supposedly rule the world?
Their Golden Age is long over.

May as well post this here since it doesn't deserve its own thread. Saw it in my uni newspaper.

Oy gevalt, anuddah shoah indeed.

Jews can only work from the shadows and scream about being victims.

When whites start to work from the shadows, or giving a shit about victimhood, jews can't do shit.

Fortunately, not yet. There's so much shit that they want to get away with and it's going to take them more years, remember, they have been working towards that for thousands of years; and all it takes is for whites to open their eyes and just push their shit in to destroy it all.

He's right, they have a significant impact on the universe itself, beyond human society.

this is getting out of hand lol

Actual Jew here - I'm laughing my ass off.

And before anyone asks - I can't translate the OP. I've not had to hardcore read Hebrew since my Bar/Bat Mitzvah. Even then, I only understood a handful of words.

Why not try uploading that pic into Jewgle Translate and see what it comes up with?

Are you also hunching over and greedily rubbing your hands together?

How many of your family members were holocausted?

How does it feel to be a lampshade?

kek

where is your jewgold hidden?

This is silly for the average pleb, but the real high level zionist kikes are terrified of Pepe for a good reason.
They know he's the avatar of a real god, one that can and will destroy everything they have worked for over millennia

The same Jews know the YHWH has abandoned them so obviously the return of Kek must be terrifying.

Weren't you arrested, Joshua? Are you being able to browse Holla Forums from prison on the intervals bewteen Jamal pounding your ass?

have any relatives under the age of 60 that claim to be holocaust survivors?

YHWH is the demiurge. A pagan war god of the desert the Jews worshiped for victory in battle. Granting them the destruction, genocide and rape of Jericho and allowed them to maintain a kingdom in a sea of enemy tribes for centuries. But the demiurge is a false deity, and in its arrogance, is ignorant of real gods with much greater powers.

It's Yahweh, user. Spelling it YHWH is a Jewish invention because the kikes believe invoking the entirety of God's names gives God power over the Jews.

The title reads:
>I haven't been called a kike/jew-boy since the forth grade

We've had the English version of the article here before. It was published on Haaretz.

At how hilariously retarded the world's become? Yes.

Grandpa indirectly. Most of his family were Holocausted and he ended up cripplingly depressed until he died an early death from a heart attack.

I mean…a gorillion family members. A gorillion were Holocausted.

I'm not that edgy, sadly.

I like to think I understand most Holla Forums references, but that's a new one to me. Electric chair reference? Or a reference to how Jews are effectively a decoration for much of Holla Forums banter?

In Vanguard.

Nope.

what do Holla Forums?

The official holohoax story included human skin lampshades until everyone everywhere realized they couldn't keep up the lie.

I'm actually thinking about learning hebrew.
might be useful to understand the enemy .
the only things stopping me are that languages can alter your way of thinking due to certain limits and the collective mindset of the native speakers and I'm not sure if I can actually produce those suffocating pig sounds they call language.

Actually, "Yahweh" is one way of rendering YHWH as a name because Hebrew doesn't have proper vowels.

Was your family mostly soap or something?

Did Hillary steal members of your family from the whitehouse?

Enslave the goyim.

But I'm just a wagecuck, how do I spontaneously become George Soros?

Apply at a Jewish institution and prove your heritage. Free employment with high wages.

if first degree, you're a jew, full stop. if second degree, reject jewish identity and don't try to make yourself a leader and you'll be fine. if third degree, you're not a jew.

Nope. They were soap.

You have things in reverse.

You don't know if you're a boy or girl?
Real believable, user.

No, I just don't want to give out too many demographic profiling on me. I'm paranoid. Not of neckbeard neonazis, but of Internet profiling shit.

What an idiots. Society is nothing but memes.

This is הothing

It's Jew on father side and great grandfather side.

kek

Subtle.
I like it.

As in my Mom's Mother's Father.

So… the first time around it didn't get enough attention and they're reprinting it on the front page of a newspaper?

OCR + Google Translate LOL

Bradley HorstonCalled me a kike since seventh grade$ 100. Even the `Location criticism.Trump added to protect the publication.At the time, quoted the words of Rabbi AbrahamCooper of the Simon Wiesenthal Center, said,That even if you do not mean it, HhtciTaūy of Trump gave legitimateChe type of racism Smnlczim peopleLike Duke, and that it is important that he InhirThese Ilansim. Leaving ulcers.He does not speak on their behalf and representthem. And Wu is not the essence of the United States ".But for people like End "Row Anglin. And Oh` exact nature ofUS. In response ulcers "directed etc.Iklinton. Anglin. From pro "Nazi "Riley Smorbir. 'Holiday: GuessBoohsooisr his illustrious IhmnhibTweet a picture of Hillary with dollarsAnd star-Jewish. Text appearsUnder the picture of Adolf HitlerThe young reporter England "Hao'ogolis-Tim will listen to the statements Hfro'is-Realistic and Tranoo.i. And 'Gosh while :(We ask): It Kush "View: everyone wins. They may evenC-......- there

Me not remember Co. Office timeA first child in me 'One son "CC" and wham (\,Ihoroh, but I WeberThe last point of a bull. cold. ItWas in the seventh grade. "I went to fight withA child older than me. Each bouquet. I'm sellingIt has had trouble as a coarse problemspersonality. And he had a grudge against me becauseI was ahead of him as a movie.Adults told me at the timeAnti-Semitism - the kind of time. ,This caused my father to change his nameOur family was there of what 'Live. To be received college - Bh` \Very weak and is on its way to be chosenMootaolm. Like polio.And "" You just have to sail Wow and Weiss'Set ". Answer me. This advice was provokedheel. Hiaihith poor or Hdagro-= Ahgoco destroyed.`Him? And'nonodoioohihod; `time AchGlazing; And Tttoimoaaoozoiofrion. To thought.#, `Fogoi'gtzooo'oobooirooio Hnochdtlo-₪ symbol Trump. all)?!

I'am of the opinion every Holla Forumsack should learn yidish.

Do you think the jews are gonna interrogate themselves?

Just gas them, you don't negotiate with terrorists.

``"Judea declares war on Pepe.``

Kristallnacht soon.

oh there was Duke too.

ZOG FEARS THE FROG

We all know why the jews are afraid of kek

Im a jew too, revealed it a while ago

Shalom Holla Forums :)

It says that a kid called him a kike , so he started a fight with him . He also notes that the person who called him a kike had personal and problems at home .

Its important to note that he also was a kid , at 4th grade to be exact

This is why the Aryan man will win. We use Tinfoil to keep the ZOG mind rays from controlling us. They use bin bags to try and stop their reptilian overlords from completely controlling them and most of them end up mentally ill.

kikel - O

Why has this faggot not been ovened yet?

already have it. still saved it again out of spite.

poor thing. versicolors are such non-cunt spiders. should have blended a a leblondi or something

Is this shooped??

Can confirm, yiddish is comprised of only complaining words.

Does it offends you to be called a jew?
If not, why do other jews take offense on this?

I will translate:
Jews in America are creating fake nazi imagery to scare normies from voting for Donald Trump. This does not work and has the opposite effect. Jews who are not aware of this freak out. The Jews are literally scared of a "rabbi watcha doing?" scenario playing out. Move along, nothing to see.

no it was actually lampshades
t. i got kicked out from school for busting a holocaust surviver on that myth when he held a speech at said school

OY GEVALT

What do?!?!? What do??????

You fucking 1488 harder then every other motherfucker that has Hate in his heart you faggot!! You use that shit to fucking drive you, to motivate you, to enflame and empower you…

Mischling…..hah, you say this like it's a dirty word… I'm going to Mischling harder and with more pride then any fucking pure blood German ever will. Hah! Pure bloods….they've done nothing but allow themselves to get cucked and fucked over…not a single one has even risen up to slay merkels in the name of protecting their oh so pure blood… they're fucking shit. Skin heads are shit. (Dumb edgy idiots) We are the future my brother. We will be a vital catalyst in the synthesis of a new Reich.

Mark my words you fucking nigger faggots - Mischlings like me will be central to the 4th Reich. We will form and lead the next Reich with our dirty fucking mixed blood….because it takes a jew to jew a jew…and in their blood is power, intelligence, and the will to absolutely fuck people over… we all know who the world's real end boss is…the real scourge that has enslaved humanity….and part of that flows within me…

I was not raised as a jew, never subjected to the indoctrination as my mother was a simple Christian girl of Slovakian descent….but my father, oh my sick twisted degenerate father…..he gave me the good blood. The blood of hundreds of years of intelligence and wealth…the dirty German jew blood…thank god he also decided to diddle me as a child (yeah fam, we're talking the real sicko jew blood here) and I was able to escape with my mother and grow up far, far removed from any of their jewry….but without doubt I know their power flows through me.

You niggers would be jelly of the tsunami of hate that has welled inside of me…. Death….hah, Death is my friend. I have dreamed of him since I was a child…I used to obsess over him late Friday nights on the 4th floor of my uni library studying biowar when my peers were out drinking and fucking….hah! When I trip on hallucinogens these days no matter my mood I am inundated with the images of death…skulls follow me around and surround my every vision…I used to be scared but now I embrace it…

And that's what you must do my Mischling fam, you must embrace it. The pure Aryan is no better then you, never think you are less ever again. For every race has failed time and time again against (((them))). This will be different. We have the exponential power of memetically summoning an old God to fight with us….and we will use the power of their blood against them. I have no doubts that someday the word Mischling will become as celebrated and ubiquitous as Himmler, Goering, or even Mengele. I wish I could tell you my name fam, tell you how I desire to lead our people to salvation, to lead in the removal of the jewish scourge from this planet, to lead us into the stars so we may live immortal as a proud white race beyond this earth.

Fuck anyone that says otherwise.

(checked)
Nice double dubs. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Demons hunters with demon blood. I like it.

That's fucking gold

My sides have been blitzed.

It's shopped, unfortunately.

nooooooooooooooo.com

"Tina Butoiu"

she's of Romanian ancestry, that cunt.

You had both?

hopefully this one doesn't look like shit this time

YOU MUST GO BACK

The Anti-Jew

tread lightly here jew, and perhaps you'll be holocausted last

Sauce on game?

The soap was Brit propaganda in WW1. Lampshades was WW2.

please do fucking tell, this has to be good

It was soap, lampshades and I believe a shrunken head of some sort. Watch the holocaust part of GSNT. It was all about de-nazi-fying the German population by making Hitler look like a scumbag.

Have some music to celebrate the tears:

I'll up the whole album in ~30 mins.

fucking newfags

Good shit.

No, but I've never actually met an antisemite in person who wasn't a shitposter.

As for why people take offense to it, beats me.

L'chaim, Holla Forums!

This has to be a new fucking pasta.

mega.nz/#F!b9ZBUKRK!8opOW6gHYjHEDoANmlYdiA

His new 2016 album will be up once I downloaded it from shitty website.

choose one goy

You said the meme wars were a joke Holla Forums

YOU PROMISED ME THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!!!1!

I came up with this
rpgmaker.wikia.com/wiki/Yanderella

Peace was never an option

no way that's awesome
I politely request a story

War. War never changes.

It is now

Why are you posting pics of kikes?

Top fucking kek.

Remember folks. The Holocaust started as meme. Which steadily gained traction until it became history, and then turned into a world changing nightmare.

The Holocaust was Semitic memetics. Imagine what we can do with truth on our side.

Qaddafi did die a martyr.

pastebin.com/HZztRMmH

megafileupload.com/gae2/The_Illegal_War_on_Libya_-_Cynthia_McKinney.pdf
megafileupload.com/gae4/Arab_Spring,_Libyan_Winter.pdf

Also: when elected we need Trump to apologise to the G-man.

Thanks fam :) For the first time in my life I truly feel like I belong and can relate to other intelligent burgers like myself. Not only that, but Holla Forums has given me the motivation to find discipline in my life. No longer am I addicted to the life sucking vices of high-fructose corn syrup, tobacco, and weed. For the first time in over a decade I've began a regular workout regiment and have begun to lose weight and build muscle mass again. I feel happier and healthier than ever. Ya'lls bantz and red pills have pulled me out of a deep well of nihilism and thrown me head first into an ocean of inspiration and happiness again. It hasn't been easy, but you've been there with me all along.

If there is anything I've learned in this life that is concrete - It's that it doesn't matter how fucking brilliant you may be, nothing can be accomplished without discipline. A decade of my life has washed away with nothing to prove me, but I'm back in the saddle and more motivated than I've ever been. They think we're all obese lazy insignificants….I can't wait until we can reveal our true power levels to the world. May the God Emporer be the paradigm shift and the catalyat we're all praying for. May each and every one of us embody the spirit of Hitler and the coming 4th Reich on our path to righteousness. And may Pepe stand beside all of us on this journey as a beacon in this darkness helping us to be the true illuminators with our bantz. Praise Kek, praise Pepe, praise the digits….for we shall not fail with their powers behind us…

KEK MIT UNS NIGGERS!!!
KEK MIT UNS

Thanks user.

I think that was some high quality bait you replied to, sir.

Almost EVERYTHING normies think they know, is the result of a meme. It's why libshits have seizures when challenged to prove any of their claims or faced with facts.

mediafire.com/folder/6nmccmi7r8cp4/Payday_Monsanto_2016

The new 2016 album, filenames are jibberish but the metadata should sort itself out.

>Nov 9th
SIEG HEIL

Nigger, life is a bunch of memes trying to find a host to infect.

(((They))) know we now know that.

(((They))) are afraid.

Praise Kek.

lol

The memes…
THE MEMES

It's easy to spell (יהוה). Jehovah (יְהֹוָה) is the same word. But jews aren't allowed to say it, so when they read it they pronounce it 'adonai' or 'elohim.' I had two jewish friends in high school.

kill half of yourself

All this crying about the holocaust that didn't happen will cause a real jew holocaust, oy vey.

Thanks

KEKUS VULT

Wasn't me. But I wish it had been. A part of me thinks the account and tweet were made specifically for this article though…

Where do these keep coming from? I see so many of them on here wasn't around for the first one.

Wew. The cognitive dissonance is significant.

now you're just CTRing. The only real pic is the one with kek and all other is shooped

FEAR THE OLD BLOOD

We are one step away from Bloodborne lads. Think about it, the only reason shit got so insane in that story is because worship of the Old Ones were the mainstream religion.
God is a meme, always has been always will be, the form that meme takes dictates the behavior of the people who are privy to it. We are the School of Keksis, this is year zero.

And with the powers of Keksis, one is able to transmit thoughts memes towards others at will - whether they consent or not.

This isn't 2012 anymore fam, Kek is a smug frog now.

I remember when the shills used to try to black pill us about our memes having no impact on society.

Remember, memes are a waste of time!

great post user, made my night

Semitic written languages don't have vowels so any guess at the vowels is just that: a guess. That's how we end up with shit like "jehovah".
j = y, depending on orthography, as does w=v.
j

(checked)

wtf I saw "declares war on Pope"

Checked
Underrated post

different id's

That explains it. Haaretz is Israel's version of the Guardian. They're attacking a frog as virtue signaling to cover up their support for Islamist antisemites while accusing people who don't follow along of tolerating antisemitism. It's like the male feminists who attack made up sexism in comics and video games while raping women and getting away with it because they are "allies".

Give love to his twitter @paydaymonsanto

been deleted 9^1000 times. He's such an asshole and troll but he's cool af.

>always hated my mestizo blood

OH DID I LAFF

Embrace the demon within.

As for myself and fellow kek worshipers I find these Jews are infringing on my religious liberty.
Pepe is often an avatar of the mighty Kek; their attack is - just like the holocaust!
My simple Kek acolytes just want to weave mighty memes and 'shake the pillars of heaven'.

Praise Kek and Shadilay my brothers

question, would that be civil war?

Translation of the article for the Goyim, as requested

(checked)
kek

what a fucking load of shit

Giggles translation to engoylish.

Enjoy.

Larkrao T Ma kike me was quite the Enlightenment and its Hmrrh Karkar When you REE science and Hcozitibizm Chennai Trump added their first publication in childhood ln reply to Obradleyburston lasted for tea. Instead Lnhrr with Harp Nate Plastic truths, screws and different from those that miracle, if not Htboh reaching the anger aBurnCoalPayTo town plan last it happened Nov problem with the heart Harshen dead and perception of T as a pregnant in her home d / Hlctr fight with Edith. Ongoing invested big boy candle All I alienated Obradleyburston OreaiDonaldTrump ov like precision, and that no families and email clarify awakening into M Reser said the ability to internalize out a Dninim. Explain Lildik VEY !!!!! ANUDA SHOAH !!!! -lansim Those Manicure any claim to verify Island v es, Rhra sound of my resentment Cnll is striking at -6102 is almost from about I was in front of him as a movie, the, if not indicative Albh- Mbonrim told me at the time but for people around t and End "why and not as tools Bikort"m 7 Hantismirt-sub of time, denoted perished Smafrrnt major deceive my father to change the name so it Hrsr understanding Bass "are our v Pasha was from Clinton's name. Engel T.t pro-Herne site of placing political question to bars, to be received hanger-lay "vs. fate is nothing but the continuation of a very Rhra kneaded her way to perish Folitiotzih Stotft the world for food, drama polio. Particulars Holird Julian started and ended Bader S. P ay I'm sorry, assets would tip Nrri died n A feature of Adolf Hitler's sons young reporter Anglic: "Hannglis water loss is faith recognized appraiser Ah today Tim.iksibo declarations Hfrdisi to here because of not the day the Left her trouble was the brother Ralht) Trump, twenty-two (while I "o. and the Israel securities Nhlcn of Verona called me Bioc- Cake, until this year,