Could this be it?

Found this on reddit. Don't call me a newfriend. Don't call me a shill.
I'm not trying to correct the record.

SAGE to oblivion if necessary. I'm just trying to help.

archive.is/tY3Su

Other urls found in this thread:

red*dit.com/r/WikiLeaks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Curious bump

Sooo….shitpost thread?

Hi
Why did you make a new thread for this? You could have had this discussion in any one of the wikileaks threads currently active (except the digging thread). I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and not saging.

Next time put more info in the OP

TL;DR: The info appears to be part of keys to generate the keys unlocking the insurance files

The info involves the 7th Floor Group (7FG, possibly also The Agency) shadow government and the Fall of Cassandra

This shit is starting to read like like a Deus Ex game

Because every thread I was monitoring was dead and I thought we were getting hit again.

After my comment posted on the ripassange thread it got immediately downplayed. I'm completely out of my depth and just doing what I can.

Noted. Like I said. Given the nature of what we're doing and how easily and quickly (((they))) are capable of responding.

I figured time was of the essence

Again, sage if it's bullshit but it's better than the MUH WUT NOW we've been circlejerking for the last 12 hours.

You have the archive. Feel free to spread it if you will/if it's worth it.

cuckchan disinfo ruse cruise from a couple months ago, disregard, sage, reported

And yet the rest, including the 7th Floor Group has been confirmed by the emails

Thank you. That's all I wanted to know.

How do you heaven here? I've been of "halfchan" for 2-3 years. First week here.

eta is greek for 8

That ruse cruise was 'fall of cassandra' and the equally larp/cringey 'womb of artemis'

both should be disregarded outright, no source other than an /x/ tier cuckchan post that has become increasingly common over there.

Bump.

nvm

topkek
>>>/4chan/ or LURK MOAR we are not the same site we are not the same culture

That's debatable. Fall of Cassandra would only have been implemented in the event of Hillary's death, and there's no way of knowing who could have implemented it. She's not dead so it's not been brought up again.

Can anyone give me a refresh on what the Fall of Cassandra is?

Here have a bump.

Seems like probable LARPing. Has anyone tried using the keys to decrypt the files?

cuckchan larping

The key would be a lot longer than that m8.

This is stupid because the key would need to be obvious. The insurance file is already distributed, they can't stop people looking at it once the key is out there.

Looks similar to the "numbers stations" on shortwave radio years ago. Spies would send out encrypted messages to be received by home base.

Can't think of a better place to drop an encrypted message than here.

Yeah, you got me.

I know this is off-genre but you best start believing in wacky cyberpunk dystopia novels. You're in one right now!

TWITTER IS DOWN. REPEAT TWITTER IS DOWN!

Major happening imminent?

Checked and see here

Yeah, only just saw that, lol! Thanks.

With a name like that the fuck do you think it is? Cuckchan largfags talking to themselves, making up fake logs, pretending to be ebin triple agents working deep undercover. aka your typical cuckchan horseshit that never actually comes to fruition.

Can anyone see Twitter? I can't…

It just came back a few seconds ago.

This is only the beginning. Kudos to those who sage.

Wikileaks is compromised. Since they started sounding differently, they have 4 likes in their entire twitter history, and they are all retarded shit. One is a link to a conspiracy website.

Since no one has actually posted the keys yet:

Key Dump
eta numeris 392D8A3EEA2527D6AD8B1EBBAB6AD
sin topper D6C4C5CC97F9CB8849D9914E516F9
project runway 847D8D6EA4EDD8583D4A7DC3DEEAE
7FG final request 831CF9C1C534ECDAE63E2C8783EB9
fall of cassandra 2B6DAE482AEDE5BAC99B7D47ABDB3

Why are their only likes from this month?

Crappy op but thanks for the information could be something maybe

If these were the real keys, how would I use them? Sorry for being a computer retard.

I can confirm these keys are as they appear in the archive.

$ openssl enc -aes-256-cbc -d -in insurance.aes256 -out file.txt
You will be prompted for the key

These keys are being deleted all over Leddit by admins so I'm leaning on the side of them being legit.

Elaborate, pls.

Not only that, but they are liking fucking retarded shit!

Compromised! This is not Wikileaks!

The leaks that just came out will be discredited very soon. They mention:
O'Keefe, and people investigating him –likely false
George Soros phone numbers – likely false and easily falsified.

If that didn't immediately help you, you should just leave it to us

(or maybe there's a way to do it on windows, who knows)

What is Fall of Cassandra?

So there's no way to open it on windows?

Im no crytographyfag but why do these only have letters from the first 5 letters of the alphabet?

Hex maybe?
A-F?

AESCrypt for Windows, openssl also works perfectly fine.

hexadecimal

Thank you, friend. I never used encryption or even read much about it before.

hexadecimal, a base 16 notation, very widthly used on computing.

Number of times insider/top secret/spooky info has supposedly been leaked on Holla Forums: 487

Number of times insider info leaked on Holla Forums was legit: 2

Yall niggas is gullible as fuck.

How's the bullpen CTR?

ol' farts wuz spys n shit,

Why drop important information on 4chan/pol/ ?? It's a garbage dump filled with shills

anyway, there's a r/Wikileaks on Reddit:

red*dit.com/r/WikiLeaks/

The real question is did someone hack Wikileaks' Twitter account? And if someone was able to hack into Wikileaks' Twitter account does that mean they could have access to the keys to the Wikileaks website?

welp, I have no fuckin idea what I'm doing with these, and I really don't want to be the last to know when the keys come out.

The number stations are still going strong, only some of them are digital now.

nice try CTR

"You're listening to CIA on Sirus Satellite Radio! Coming up next: we've received a lot of requests for 'The Landing Instructions for Project Fingerbox!'"
"4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42… 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42…"

Check'd n' saved

Not sure how this is supposed to work. Everyone, especially everyone on chans, knows WL was being critical of Clinton long before his internet access was cut and things got weird.

Suppose this cap is true and "WL is compromised" is just a desperate CTR talking point. In this case, even if the entirety of Holla Forums takes the bait and believes WL is compromised, WL isn't actually compromised and when they release the big info that will be self evident. If WL drops massive Clinton/shadow-gov destroying info, Holla Forums is not gonna be like "wait guize, WL is compromised though" - that's retarded. This plan makes no sense.

It could also be the other way around

Trust but verify

Basically it's a very big number represented by letters and numbers.

Kinda insignificant.

I have no idea what encryption method was used for the files, but if it is an RSA implementation you should expect a 1024-2048 bit number at a minimum.

Scratch that, these are AES?

w..why? Anywho, where can I dl these file?

newfriend shill

lurk moar faggot

No they are phone based. Laptops with the correct software can be screened out, and shortwave radios are to suspicious. I can explain further if needed.

and it just happens that this talking point began to spread today at the same time when I saw maybe 10 threads designed to spread hoaxes from Real True News and shit like that. Pure coincidence I think not.

Stop being a faggot and install Linux (in VirtualBox or bare metal)
Barring that, be a lesser faggot and install Cygwin then learn how to use it.

I fucking hate reddit. I hate your culture of circle-jerks, zealous moderation, and forum-shekels.
But god damn it they are going to rig the vote and we need to fight back.
We need to band together/call a truce with The Donald(I think 4cuck is too pozzed at this point)right now or else the whole world is going to become reddit and I don't think anyone wants to see that happen.

Its a linux command line for decrypting using SSL.

Post where you want, just don't bring them back here.

hey look, everyone, it's this guy! "Check the catalog, goyim, we can't slide all your threads if you keep making them"

Fuck, that's a douchey picture. If he's not bragging about the new Ferrari he just bought i'll eat my hat.