Fusion.com The Diversity New Site

archive.is/Nk0ir

How indoctrinated do you have to be to really accept any of this?
I think this site is actually perfect ammunition to show how crazy these leftists really are.
On some level everything they say and claim to want justifies any antithetical belief to it simply by virtue of them being either such massive cucks or such blatant marxists.
And when confronted with such a distilled version of their own insanity than they will have no choice to either recoil or prove themselves to be irredeemable.
I think to help push the pendulum back harder than ever before, we need to use the leftists own concepts and notions against them in arguments to invalidate what they believe, like how Trump had invalidated Hillary's claim to experience by showing the people that the experience she got was all terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Lee
archive.is/mB96y
bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-10-13/-10-million-says-hillary-wins
archive.is/3b7xl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It seems almost too pozzed to be real.

This is how desperation looks like, lads. They are fucked and they know it so they are going all out with the bullshit

Any idea on (((who))) runs it?

Fusion is rape.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Lee

E;R is really great.

by the fuhrer

marxists must die

I can't believe this is the future some people actually want, it looks like a fucking cartoon network show or some shit. I almost puked.

Instead of mars bases we got this.

Yeah I actually felt a pulsating sensation in my skull while watching it. Maybe this shit is intentional, to drive some of us mad. Liberalism of this degree could be some kind of extreme mkultra experiment or something.

Reality isn't real anymore lads, we're living in a nightmare world.

Führerdubs of infinite wisdom confirm.

if the reason why isn't because of white genocide by kikes, then it's not a reliable publication

dese waycisss aren't representing the US census I'm being oppressed

(Heil'd)

That's completely intentional.
As it turns out a lot of the Dystopian novels in 20th century had bits and pieces right and if you look at them all you can get a very similar picture of our present. The authors all were drawing from things they had observed in their own time, so they drew very different but somewhat realistic interpretations of the future.

For example in Orwell's 1984

normalfag level indoctrinated is enough, most people drink this shit-aid nowadays

I didn't even notice that, thanks for checking my record

I forgot to add to the last greentext that that is where something like media steps in for the state and destroys individuals like we saw Ken Bone recently or whatever his name was.
And then you have specifically a website like Fusion ran by some Colombian Jew that is trying to posion society as a whole.

I sincerely hope you are wrong, at least about white normalfags. I don't care what spics or niggers think, we just need to try to get as many white people to reject this shit.

…the tall one, right?

seems to be more Huxley dystopia, though

Going by the shoulder width I'd say so, although that one on the right is pretty suspect too

Getting non-whites to buy into this shit would be a useful tool. Get the jewish golems nice and pozzed up for maximum ineffectiveness while slowly waking up whites and getting them strong

Why do I keep seeing this? What the fuck is it?

Our Audie
nce

Our Conte
nt

It's the xhe/xer of Latino/Latina

Few people are that blue-pilled. The issue is that normies are fed a worldview that everyone but them buys ALL the bullshit, and peer pressure does the rest. They do their best to believe it, or at least not let anyone know they have doubts because that's thoughtcrime.

UNACCEPTABLE

Kek I actually have no idea

I don't think it's just between Huxley and Orwell.
They both arguably got shit right that the other overlooked. Also it could be said that the unfulfilled parts of Brave New World is probably only going to happen if they first totally succeed.
But when you include books like Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep and Fahrenheit 451 you actually see a little bit of where we're headed or generally where we're being pushed as a whole.
In Androids, Deckard is actually married, and tries to stay faithful to his wife. Society is so dehumanized they artificially induce emotions into themselves in order to be content.
The Androids are very much Jews, I'm not reaching at all when you look at the description of their behavior, outlook and goals.
I noticed this when I first read it but there is an essay that did a very good job of explaining it if you aren't inclined to read it yourself.
archive.is/mB96y

Fahrenheit 451 shows a future in which everyone is too busy entertaining themselves to give a fuck. And anything that happens they are so desensitized they will simply act as observers even if someone is being murdered right in the street out their front door. This isn't an incorrect context if you look at what we are being pushed towards.

Fabricating a false consensus; didn't the Bolsheviks do that?

This site will fail i guarantee it. the social justice crowd are virtue signalling nomads. they can't just sit in one place for long they keep moving. we are the exact opposite. knights in our castle who need to mobilize.

But that's good for Israel. It needs diversity.

These kinds of sites are kept on life support because they fulfill part of a (((scheme))). This site has also written several articles directly linking to and being about Holla Forums/pol/.

Holy shit

I WANNA SEE BABYLON FALL GODDAMMIT

This, same shit happened with gawker getting bought by (((univision)))

What?

Well that explains it.

This is indescribably cancerous.

ONLY 60%? ITS LIKE THESE GOYIM WANT A NUDDA SHOAH!

true diversity will come when that 40% white is made 0%
wishing for Charlie Hebdo esque shooting right now tbh

The tall one WHAT shitlord? All I see are two WOMEN. It just so happens that one has a penis.

fucking noob web devs can't even utilize a line break HTML tag to knock the headers down to the next line…

They promote non-white standards, they truly embody diversity.

How dare you assume they both identify as women. There are more than 2 genders. lt's 2016, gosh…

I think this bitch is owned by Warner Brothers… I recall something about that when I saw some pozzed site spring out of nowhere and get lots of links even though the content was pure cancer.

Well, add it to the list boys.

You'll have to grab them by the pussy to find out.

Latin@ never caught on

Not even zamasu and Black Goku are not this gay. No seriously. Zamasu is a SJW that want to genocide humans and Saiyans over power privilege.

Funny thing is. Hispanics will be the first who the Chimp pirates would rape after white flight kicks in.

It seems so. I been seeing it more often now. Asked a friend about it and he has no fucking clue what the fuck Latinx stands for.

Irony is most spics are overly hate trannies and gays more than blacks. But liberals are too retarted to see it

Liberals are to retarded to see many things. Hispanics and blacks don't get along at all. Hispanics have kicked niggers out of a lot of places. Also here where i live there is already tension between them and the refugees. Seems some model rapefuge molested some hispanic girl, and he got a nasty visit from some locals.

What is this, Vice 2.0?

I remember a thread on half chan maybe two or three months back mocking the Latinx thing. I thought it was funny. Then a couple weeks after seeing it I see a protestor with some bullshit Latinx sign and now I see an (((article))) on that site using the term again. I don't have anything to say really other than I think it's hilarious they have to literally change the rules of the Spanish language to make mestizo shitskins feel contento>>7932807

On top of that liberals love Muslims who hate liberals and degenerates as much as we do. The fucking irony. RIP Omar Mateen

Mehicans getting jewed

Why is this shocking? When you think of it everyone going to college is getting indoctrinated and believing all kind of stupid shit.

"Retarded" doesn't explain anything. What they are is the avantgarde of the anti-Western Globalists who think the first step in achieving their empire is seeing America implode

A mongrelized third-world country is a lot better manipulated by people in the average White IQ range. And let's face it, America's politicians are typically not smart to begin with

I can write liberal media headlines too

Let's connect the dots:

Fusion is owned by Univision.
the same Univision that that bought Gawker media.
the same Gawker media that owns Kotaku and Jezebel.
Now guess who owns Univision? Haim Saban.
Is Mr. Saban Jewish? Of course he is.
Are you surprised? You shouldn't be.

Here's a recent article bloomberg had about him:
bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-10-13/-10-million-says-hillary-wins
archive.is/3b7xl

$10 Million Says Hillary Wins
Haim Saban wants to put Clinton in the White House and take Univision public.

Haim Saban, the billionaire chairman of Univision Communications, America’s largest Spanish-language media company, flew to Jerusalem in his private jet on Sept. 29 to attend the funeral of his friend Shimon Peres, Israel’s former prime minister. It was an event attended by numerous world leaders. Saban gave one of them a lift: former U.S. President Bill Clinton. In Saban’s telling, it wasn’t a big deal. “I called and asked, ‘Are you going to go?’ ” he says, recalling his conversation with Clinton. “He said, ‘Yeah, I’m going.’ I said, ‘I’m going, too. Do you need a ride?’ ” So Saban picked up Clinton and his entourage at a small airport in Teterboro, N.J.

Honestly if we turn Hispanic against Americans pop cultural, black cultural and hip hoop. They could become Asian loke

Only thing saban done successfully was jewing power rangers back from Disney. Saban new adventures will crash and burn. Without power rangers he nothing

Their name contains a hint as to what should be done with them.

Yup. And what's sad is that when Power Rangers was owned by Disney, we got some of the best seasons, like Jungle Fury, the only season without a single nigger in the main cast. Sure, it wasn't as successful when it was owned by Disney, but that's because Disney didn't WANT Power Rangers to be successful.

Sage because Power Rangers rant.

It wrong that I find funny that Saban somehow out jewed Disney? They brought power rangers cheaper than what Disney payed for.(not a good at still business mostly luck cause he saved money from past power rangers) OW OW edgy Rangers right now is getting more likes and views than Disney owned pirates of the Caribbean and new Star Wars.

We need a physical war NOW. The only way to stop this growth is immediate global war. All western governments are hanging in the balance and the fools don't even know it. They think they can maintain stability of hordes of darkies, shitskins, niggers and other subhuman strains.
These nations do not have the capability. They are not providing safety for their own citizenry by letting these enemies just walk right in. They use our tax dollars to do it with. They provide everything FREE…Free off of my back.

Nay

War…war now. This corrupt cabal of jew retards has gone on long enough. Get your weapons and be ready to form Sticks. This republic shall live…but it will not live as Jamals house or fickelsteins house. If they retain control. We burn down the fucking house.

The chair is against the wall.

In our reality, citizens make entertainment from death. Recording on their phone and consuming death as a genre. It is one step further than F451.

True, the only thing we are missing is book burning.

I just remembered that in F451 they also had terrifying dog like killer robots that would prowl the streets and would broadcast themselves killing.

The solution is obvious. Form militias. Has the added benefit of translating the 2nd the way the libs want

The articles on Fusions website are not even as bad as what they show on their TV station. It makes me sick.

I have never watched Fusion until the first day of the RNC and I turned it on because on Playstation Vue it was the only channel clearly marked "Republican National Convention 2016". The rest of the news channels like Fox News and CNN looked like they were trying to give it minimal coverage, at least that waht it looked like on the Vue thumbnails. The moment I turn it on, the two anchors covering it, Jorge Ramos and some jewess were blasting day 1 as a failure because of all the empty seats. No one important was speaking, but they went on with their typical liberal hive mind horseshit. Then Jorge opens a hand written letter sent to him by Donald Trump, vid related. The cherry on top is watching this retarded beaner try to take the high road when he got heavily BTFO by Trump. Daily reminder that Trump is playing on a different level compared to these idiots.