pastebin.com/a3JqBgf5
prankowl.com/#reaction-7006604
vocaroo.com/i/s1625bA8vFGI
vocaroo.com/i/s1HK4BFokJUt
vocaroo.com/i/s0axwiLd64jz
vocaroo.com/i/s11gehh8gkm3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not sure if just naive or plain fucking retarded

This is interesting. Though I'm going to agree with and say we're only going to get in a few phone calls before he destroys the phone.that and I don't want to get v&

What are you stupid, he probably closed that number the moment he heard of the leaks

It'd probably be better to post his cell on a few craigslist ads for big cities under f4m casual encounters, asking for dick pics or no response.

Although he's probably already replaced all of his phone numbers by now.

Can we use this to get his address? Cuz if we can…

I am legitimately afraid of what will happen if I do something.

He'll turn his phone off and order a goon to bring him another one within 20 minutes.
Lunacy.

Who gives a fuck. Just a shit post anyway. Someone calls it, hopefully he answers, we have some keks, and thats that. Good times, take a few breaths and learn to enjoy yourself user.

https:// www.prank owl.com/

Holy shit. Cell number is legit. He has the phone off but he does have a personal greeting play.

His voice sounds so fuckin slimey.

Mailbox full btw, cant leave message

So his landline is probably still working. Unless he is leaving it off the hook. I'll let some another user make that call.

DO IT

Noice. Doing Kek's work has seen my digits blessed. Ty based frog.

Meh. Im to lazy to download vocaroo, ive done my part now its up to some other user.

Maybe from the landline number. Reverse lookup works with landlines but Im sure his shit is unlisted. Worth a try though.

I wouldnt be surprised if the info is already out in the public domain somewhere. Seems to be that way witb a lot of high profile people. Then again Soros probably has to lay low as there are so many out there that absolutely despise him.

Not condoning this, but if one was to spoof their phone number to his number and then call the same number you would get in his voice mail box. Most voicemailbox pins are the defauly 4 last digits of the ohone number or the first 4 or the the first 4 including country code. You can google the most default ones. Id not recommend this as it is illegal. If someone was to do this i am sure the voicemails would be juicy

One could just do a google search for spoofing phone calls and im sure a provider would show up. However do not do this as it is illegal

You're a fucking idiot. Assuming the numbers were still in use when the leak dropped, you just squandered them.

Bumping. If anons are able to leave a message or get someone to pick up, please record it. Would be legendary

God bless Trump, Duterte and Putin!

I VOTED FOR TRUMP ON DRUDGE. IT JUST SAT AND SPUN, AND LOCKED THINGS UP SO BAD I HAD TO REBOOT. I THEN TRIED ON BRIETBART, AND IT JUST SAT AND SPUN BUT DID NOT LOCK THE WHOLE COMPUTER UP. BUT NO VOTE WENT THROUGH FOR TRUMP, IT WAS NOT ALLOWED.
IF THEY CANT EVEN BE HONEST WITH AN UN OFFICIAL POLL, DO YOU REALLY THINK THE GENERAL ELECTION WONT BE RIGGED? LOCK AND LOAD PEOPLE, IT IS TIME.
UPDATE: 10 full minutes after hitting the button for TRUMP, THE WHEEL IS STILL SPINNING. A VOTE FOR TRUMP IS CLEARLY NOT ALLOWED.
UPDATE: AFTER 20 MINUTES I CAPTURED THE STUPID SPINNING WHEEL, RELOADED THE PAGE, VOTED FOR HILLARY, AND IT WENT THROUGH LIKE LIGHTNING. ROTTEN FKS, THEY HACKED EVEN BRIETBART!!!

GEORGE SOROS HOME ADDRESSES

George Annaliese Soros
168 Cantitoe
Katonah, NY 10536-3804

George Annaliese Soros
136 Cantitoe
Katonah, NY 10536-3804

George Annaliese Soros
550 Old Town Road
Southampton, NY 11968

Susan Weber
136 Cantitoe St
Katonah, NY 10536-3804
914-234-0388
212-706-1701

Susan Weber
410 W 58th St Apt 77
New York, NY 10019-1150

People Susan may know
• Susan W Soros
• Gregory J Soros
• Soros S Weber
• Alexander G Soros
• Linda Vankooy
• Richard L Amerling
• Elisabeth Soros
• Robert A Evans

Elisabeth Soros
136 Cantitoe St
Katonah, NY 10536-3804
631-283-1027

Susan W Soros
646-414-1978
212-877-3206
7161 Fisher Island Dr
Miami Beach, FL 33109-0790
115 Central Park W Ofc 3
New York, NY 10023-4198
1 Union Sq S
New York, NY 10003-4183
1 Union Sq W
New York, NY 10003-3303

Gregory J Soros
646-837-6098
646-837-6195
136 Cantitoe St
Katonah, NY 10536-3804

Alexander G Soros
136 Cantitoe St
Katonah, NY 10536-3804
888 7th Ave
New York, NY 10106-0001

Richard L Amerling
136 Cantitoe St
Katonah, NY 10536-3804

Robert A Evans
136 Cantitoe St
Katonah, NY 10536-3804
pastebin.com/a3JqBgf5

Both sites did the same thing for me.

I thought I was the only one!
How can we confirm this other than hearsay?

Lol @ girls middle name

For future lulz, there should be a sop for heug gets like this. U faggot are trying to figure out, utterly shamfurr.

prankowl.com/#reaction-7006604
nothing happened but im glad i wasted 16 seconds of this bitches day

:^(((

That would be truly strange.

vocaroo.com/i/s1HK4BFokJUt

Skip to 00:15

vocaroo.com/i/s0axwiLd64jz

OH FUCK

SOMEONE ANSWERED THE CALL.

Instead of prank calls try call and claim to be from the bilderberg committee or something.

Thanks OP, I called him and farted into the mic.

nigger I don't use microphones, I only have stereomix, I can't into talk.

vocaroo.com/i/s11gehh8gkm3

I'd like to have one of his e-mail addresses instead.

TOPKEK

leds fuggen prank call soros dat fukken jew :—-DDDDD

LOL

You fucking retards. Don't prank call him. We have important information on one of our worst enemies, and you're going to piss it away for some fucking prank calls. This is just like when cuckchan blew their load by using Podesta's twitter to write a "lol I hacked u" message instead of covertly keeping an eye on it without him knowing that we knew his twitter.

All prank calls will do is make him know that we're onto him and that we doxxed him. Ideally we want to keep digging deeper with him unaware until we get to the point where we can pinpoint his location and physically remove the kike, so to speak.

I had the same shit on both sites, I didn't dare try hillary
that's so much shit, just wondering, what's your guys's browser? I'm using chrome, it may be browser related

Clearly it's already too late

Lols have always been one of Holla Forums's greatest weapon anyway.

meme gold

remember when cuckchan autists got access to Sarah Palin's email account? The dumb niggers all logged into it from around the country at once.

Dude, the old fuck travels by air everywhere and his vehicles are not all that unobtrusive. It is not that fucking hard to track either of those modes and hit him at any point using the regular system in place to track us already.

Its like you haven't noticed the various cameras going up everywhere.
Or noticed the various sensor boxes of all types rolling up and down every major and many minor road.
That alone should make you look into how to actually operate an take down without leaving traces back to you, which is what would happen you start tracking NSA software phones.
Stop waiting for someone to do something and start learning how to do this shit, only requires a slightly inquisitive mind and the ability to think.
Home made 50 has more than enough effective range to hit an plane that just took off a mile out from the end of a runway and can be used to launch explosive incendiary rounds into the wings or the space inbetween the wings and hull to hit the jet fuel topped off for trans oceanic flight.

Kinda pissed I cannot into jewyork living.

Everybody who looks has it you moron, not just us. Lulz is the only option.

already called. all disconnected.

someone should assemble all the cell numbers we have so far. these people have like 5-10 fucking phones each.

This happened to me, too.

Check the response your browser gets. It will show if it just cuts off the connection