Note to all the racecucks on this board

Reminder that Tommy Sotomayor is NOT our friend. Just because talks about nigger behavior doesn't mean he's redpilled.

This wide-nosed nigger preaches to his nigger male subscribers to go out and fuck white women and have halfbreed mongrel children with them. Any Holla Forumslack who supports this nigger is a race-traitor. Plain and simple.

I've always hate this muh dik nog. He panders to white men just so he can get close to our women.

Try telling that to Holla Forums. Afterall, every week there's a nigger worship thread on this board.

"Most niggers are bad but THIS NIGGER is actually kinda based, guise"

I too am sick and tired of the "not all niggers" bullshit on here. Cuckchan needs to go back.

Yeah I don't know about that.

Everytime this nigger's videos get posted on here, a bunch of anons post shit like
BASED

There are NO BASED NIGGERS, you fucking cucks.

you have to go back you and your nigger thread

SAGE

there are none. you clicked on the wrong bookmark OP.

>>>/cuckchan/

I used to like Tommy until he started making "how to fuck white women" videos like the one in the OP. His support of Trump doesn't redeem him.

Wew

fucking kill yourself, you loser.

Gas yourself, Schlomobergstein.

who

Mfw

I remember watching a video of his quite a few years ago, he said "go after the white women the white men want" he is 100% full hatred of whites.

Your post tickled my Autism. Based is nogspeak for being high on crack.
No user, many niggers are based.

civic "nationalists" and patriotards will never learn. the influx of lolbergs, paleocucks and altkikes from cuckchan and leddit are likely the cause of it

Who?? I have never heard of that guy.

What the fuck is this thread? Oh wait, it's a slide thread!

Reported.

that's cuckchan you dumb faggot, you have to go back

I can't believe David Duke attempted to convince this nig that race mixing was bad.

I agree with OP's sentiment. Just a couple days ago a bunch of racecucks were sucking off King Nigger's half-brother and saying he should have been president because "lol he liek Trump :DD". Disgusting.

That's on 4chan you dumb faggot. Stop confusing the two. Fuck man.

There was literally a thread here about that, you stupid nigger. I was in it. I haven't been on cuckchan since I left in the first exodus.

Your thread is pretty 4cuck tier so you probably want to stop being a faggot, user.

does anyone know the "origin" of "muh dick"?

What thread are you even talking about? I'm not OP, you stupid tard.

niggers.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't there a video of him. Telling a white woman to serve him and she should be happy about serving the black man etc.

People who give this nog the time of day are cucks.

8ch really is going down hill with these new posters

It doesn't matter how many of you retards try to form a false consensus. Go back to what ever hole you crawled out of nigger.

He's coon entertainment for nerds. A Jewtube star. Fucking nothing. Just an a petty asshole trying to enrich himself which is fine because the alternative, would be him trying to enrich some white woman after he robbed her.

The nigger is so sad, he tried to impress other niggers with his groceries.

shitty Holla Forums bait, sage and report