Assange has been incommunicado for several days now after Embassy raid...

Assange has been incommunicado for several days now after Embassy raid. The new tweets from wikileaks have a different tone from the previous ones.

Starting to look like 'restricting his communication' means 'in Guantanamo Bay with 100000 Volts applied to his nuts'. As usual, normies don't know shit about it.

Spam twitter with #RIPASSANGE. Two possibilities:
1. Assange is alive and they post a photo -> Problem solved
2. It makes normies realize he is in Gitmo or the Atlantic Ocean.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/D1BH7
archive.fo/fjxW3
craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/10/really-really-upset-foreign-office-security-services/
archive.is/tY3Su
archive.fo/HmIE4
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789493599121604609
tweetsave.com/wikileaks/status/789493599121604609
file.wikileaks.org/
wikileaks.org/
twitter.com/wikileaks
twitter.com/WLTaskForce
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiLeaks#Insurance_files
justice4assange.com/
7-zip.org/download.html
archive.is/NGAW6
file.wikileaks.org/file/
openssl.org/docs/manmaster/apps/enc.html
archive.is/oG51N
gnupg.org/download/index.html
nas.nasa.gov/hecc/support/kb/using-gpg-to-encrypt-your-data_242.html
leighbureaultd.com/speakers/JAssange/
ilocad.info/
ssw.se
friaadvokater.se
archive.is/f0XQW
archive.fo/FYlmr
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-20/fact-17-intelligence-agencies-confirmed-russia-behind-email-hacks-isn’t-actually…a-f
archive.is/xekHx
archive.is/JbwUm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ecuadorians cutted him off.

There's nothing stopping someone from going down there and taking a picture with him. I doubt they somehow blocked his cell phone from getting service.

#DayAssangeKilled

Why they would do this? He is propably in detention. Equadorians bowed down to US and blocked any comunication for him with outside until elections are over.

Can anyone confirm if this is a new speech? No specific date mentioned other than 'wednsday'.

D-dont you die on me brossange.

That's from 2012.

Why sage

Thought it looked old. A few people on the #freeassange tag are reuploading and posting it as 'proof'.

I think we may have some luck trying to flush out his 2IC instead.

how bout #IsSarahHarrisonSafe

we need her to come out and tell use wikileaks isn't compromised, what we don't want is some bullshit statement from Ecuador.

Assange is either dead or handcuffed to a bed where he can't access his window etc.

Incidentally, if anyone's going to do the #ripassange thing, make sure to also put #freejulian , it's the most lively tag.

Do not do this.

If you're going to do a twitter flood then flood Chomsky's twitter about KATIA.

sage

Regardless this won't work for another 4 hours anyway

Using more than 1 hashtag means neither is counted for trending purposes.

NBC is saying Ecuador pulled access after getting pressure from unnamed officials and calling it "an eviction notice"

There's also this little nugget from foam boy Rubio
archive.is/D1BH7

There have been people running around trying to stop people from inquiring about the fate of Assange or calling anyone who does a shill. Shit makes this all the more suspicious.

part of the point is to let normies know wikileaks is compromised before they start dropping fabricated Trump files and assorted propaganda. No one knows who Sarah Harrison is or that she's associated with Assange or Wikileaks. If all the dead Assange tag gets us is another Ecuador statement it just confirms they're compromised anyway.

Maybe, but I think #freejulian is already blacklisted for trending, one could always split their tweets. Including the other tag means that all the people watching it will be seeing it as well.

The fact that they're reuploading a speech that conveniently starts with 'wednsday night there was a raid' for the potential purpose of putting a current date stamp on the upload is weird in and of itself.

yeah. There was also a story saying "weird code tweets don't mean Assange is dead" up on Facebook trending news stories for way too long to be normal. Usually wikileaks doesn't get featured there or gets cycled quickly. This stayed for at least a full day, maybe more.

That's an old picture man. But the rest of the post is true.

Part of me wonders if this is a coded cry for help/a signal of what went down.

Trips of truth. Hillary referring to wikileaks in a tweet, even as a joke, is odd as well. Her whole campaign her included, have tried to act like wikileaks either does not exist or are liars/Russian agents. It wouldn't seem so bad if it were not such a marked change from her.

What are the odds theres no land line telephone in his room and what are the odds he has had no communication with anyone he knows the past 3 days, that could have happily relayed the message of his existence to the many who have been asking

Whoever is controlling the Twitter account atm is obviously not the person who was controlling it a week ago.

Assange got cut off and whoever is commenting now is an anti-Trump cunt. It's probably that dyke Sarah Harrison. UMMMM UH UMM UH UMMM UH UMM UHH UMMM UHHHHHH UMMMMMMM UHHHH

Lubio is lower than a cuck. We need a new word for this kind of pathetic submissiveness.

Burch

On other thread we came up with an idea to tweet to Jill Stein with a wheres assange hashtag and see if she can get her supporter base involved.

Apparently he has some ties with the Green Party and did a talk at their convention.

This sounds like a good idea.

That's because Narco Lubio is in the leaks

If it's Sarah than she should fucking confirm that Assange is alive and that they're not compromised.

+1 on this from me. Nice old hippy lady Stein is principled enough to lend her support if we could get her attention IMO.

could be mindgames. perhaps they feel that outright ignoring Wikileaks has become too suspicious.

I’m 80/20 on this. If you look back at past presidential and nominee speeches at that event you will see that it is traditional for them to poke fun at themselves. Whoever wrote Hillary’s speech for her might have just been doing that, making light of the fact that she is incapable of keeping any of her communications private. As you suggest.

There is a chance that she was talking cryptographically but that seems too elegant for her. Her campaign has been oafish to date.

We still have the insurance files.

Now, how do we open the dam things?

What tool do we use?

Spreading stories that he's dead would only help (((them))), you know.

The pic in OP should have a question mark after 2016 but beyond that, we really need confirmation that Assange is alive. Actual visual confirmation and not the shit we have been getting (old pictures and videos or poorly faked phone calls).

thanks for correcting the record. now get back in the oven

Nigger not even the NSA can decrypt those files.

Nobody can, the technology doesn't exist.

Bitch please, with all of the autism running rampant on the chans someone here will be able to crack that shit

>>>/cuckchan/ is that way, this is where they're shilling this jewry

is it happening? supposedly everything is going down on the net

Is the UN/EU making their move on turning the WWW into Chinanet 2.0?
That'd be a hilarious catalyst to make 2016-2017 a great fun year of civil war.

No, it's literally impossible with the best super computer on Earth brute forcing it for a billion years.

Unless new physic's are discovered they aint becoming decrypted.

Kentuckyfag reporting in
As of right now Kikebook and Jewtube are running fine. Twitter has been off and on here

I bet you think Osama Bin Laden is dead, retard.

archive.fo/fjxW3

Was it even confirmed that there was a raid?

Why? Until we see real evidence this Assange-is-dead meme is a distraction from the Podesta e-mails and the Todd & Clare investigation.

That 'anti-Trump cunt' was also there before the Podesta e-mails more than two weeks ago when the Wikileaks Twitter account posted that famous photo of Hillary & Bill Clinton at Donald Trump's wedding in NY. (I'm sure someone can go back and find the tweet). Assange / Wikileaks was never pro-Trump but he said Clinton is clearly the worst candidate partly because unlike Clinton there's no evidence Donald Trump committed any crimes.

Honestly although I have no idea what's going on but this narrative might be retaliation against us busting the CIA in their Todd and Claire operation.

there was a ddos on 8ch earlier today, made the site read only for over an hour. go look at every major thread on here and you'll find a big gap in post times about four hours ago.

the timing is weird but it's not the first time it happens. a few months ago Holla Forums was offline for almost 2 days

Makes me wonder if it was a probing attack.

mendax reporting here - all is well, they have cut off my ISDN line, but they will be lucky if they can hold down my 2400 baud modem. see you on the other side

This is piccolo and vegeta.

I want to believe, therefore I will!
May Kek bless you, you deranged Autist.
And if you could do me a favor, eat your vegetables.

The puzzle thread reached its limit, but this belongs here anyway. It's unlikely Assange is dead. He may be captured. If he's still at the embassy, I suspect he wants his agents to believe for now that he has been captured.

If Assange has any sense at all, or works with anyone who has any sense, then the deadman switch is made up of several people who don't know each other, and is a tiered setup with different actions depending on whether Assange is arrested, disappeared, or murdered.

It's not an onion link he clicks every night before bedtime. To have such a setup deactivated would be extremely dangerous to him, because his insurance file would be decrypted in situations where he still needs it as a bargaining chip. Never mind if he is legitimately hurt or hospitalized.

And it makes no point for adversaries to deactivate a system like this, because they must assume there are individuals out there who have the key. In some cases people who don't even know that's what they have. People who received instructions from friends: If ever on your Saturday walk you don't see a potted gardenia on my doorstep, open the first envelope. And so on.

No, the deadman switch is people, and it's going to take a while for those people to draw their conclusions and exercise their caution. My money's on a release in two days (the Pamela Anderson visit was last Satuday) unless we see Assange's face in a window or doorway. The insurance file will contain a nasty info dump - much of it incomplete or otherwise in the form of a warning - and another encrypted insurance file.

If a second week passes without genuine proof of life, they'll assume he's dead and we're going to see a major happening when that second file is opened.

Supposedly Assange spoke with someone at Breitbart and they verified that he was alive and well on the Breitbart podcast.

Also, I found this article on the web from a journalist who claims to have met with Assange after his internet was cut and said he was doing well.

craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/10/really-really-upset-foreign-office-security-services/

all these "assurances" really don't mean a lot without hard evidence

Yeah but that's verification from 3 sources now that he's fine.

Also, I find Breitbart to be a trustworthy source of information. They supposedly talked to him and made some announcement or had him on as a guest during their podcast. I didn't bother to listen.

Remember, the reason why he's holding up in the embassy is because he stuck his dick in a fem jew. With jews you loose.

It's Friday. They dump damaging shit they must by law release Friday afternoons, user.

Bet there is something juicy they wish we would not make people aware of.

The bargaining chip is the insurance file. You already solved your own problem with the technical based solution in your own post. You can rig up an electronic system that does tiered releases of information increasing in severity over time. If you are captured, that system does the negotiating for you. As you yourself also said, there's nothing that says that decrypting the insurance files that are already on the internet won't 5% real files by size, and the other 95% being another encrypted insurance file that needs another key. You can slowly feed information out that way.

The downside to the technical system is that with every release the origin of the system is more easily discovered. If you can make it only fire once it's pretty much impossible to prevent. If it has to fire multiple times it can be tracked much easier. That is the one potential advantage to the human system - you'd have to be able to find all of the people that have each key before they can drop the info. However, how do you prevent Assange from giving up the other people involved in the network you describe? How do you prevent each participant from disclosing the others? If you have a solution to the first two problems, how do you solve the trust problem - how does Assange know he can trust any of them, and how do any of them know they can trust the others? That problem does not exist with a technical solution.

They don't have automatic tools to counter the stone age stuff right?

Not that it matters, as I am sure they pushed Assange too far, so that he have concluded that his only chance of survival is dropping everything, and hope that there are still enough decent people in this world, that the free Western democratic powers must set him free to keep up appearances.

Wikileaks with Assange on the top is finished anyway, because it gives the powerful the opportunity to cripple wikileaks by targeting Assange, so he might as well promise to quit if they let him go.

If you don't care if the censors get a hold of the secrets before the public, you can make so many of them, that it's useless to try.

archive.is/tY3Su

ledditors don't know how much fake disinfo gets posted on here. That whole thing could very well be a CTR red herring. If Assange was going to drop keys, especially on here, wouldn't you think it would be something less cryptic?

That's true except you can be fucked over if one of them releases the key without your permission. Then your insurance is worthless as a bargaining chip and motivator. The problem with the whole thing is there's a certain amount of danger that you want to achieve with a dead man system. Not too much and not too little. Has to be very hard to compromise and good at resisting accidental triggers, but has to contain the most damning information known to man.

Not good enough. How hard is it to get visual proof, especially when you have people affiliated with Brietbart in the UK? If Pamela Anderson can visit Assange, I'm sure someone from Breitbart can as well. All the assurances and Brietbart is the only one that is technically famous.

Distract us from the leaks just does the work for the CIA and the Clinton camp.

Stop being a sperg.

You can do multiple things at one time you sperg. The leaks are not going to do mush when you have wikileaks twitter trying to make Trump look like controlled opposition simply because someone thought it would be a good idea to wildly take out of context the pied piper comment.

I fucking swear.

Give me a bit of leeway in your judgment of me here. What would satiate your need for proof that Assange is okay? How much is enough for you to have your mind made up, 100% certain that he is okay? I ask because I think there's a reasonable discussion to be had in your answer. I will respect your answer if you tell me to fuck off.

It's not that hard. A picture with actual timestamp or the current newspaper. Waving from the window would be nice but I'm sure he is afraid of snipers. Visual proof speaks louder than anything else, especially when you have people floating old pictures as proof or old videos as proof. That is shady as fuck.

So it happens a week sooner?

Not a big deal, if your intent is to crash the plane, with no survivors.

Nobody can make a deal with Assange, as long as he can just give them a copy, and release it anyway when he is safe.

Only when Assange don't have more dirt, will a rational player let him go.

Right. Why couldn't he just take a pic on his mobile and post via his phone?

Because that would let Shillary focus on Assange as a person.

Is there anything WL could credibly gain from doing this?

That doesn't make sense. Everyone knows Assange is tied to wikileaks. Unless you think she is going to eat his soul through his picture.

Cumguzzler

Because le selfies make a great way to distract the population from the real issues at hand.

People

are

STUPID,

you

dense,

moronic,

ignorant

fuck.

Completely agree about the guy on twitter that posted the very old pic of Assange. I agree that your requirements are reasonable. My point in asking is that there are many anons that would probably see evidence like that and still think it was photoshopped or staged or CIA or whatever. In other words, I am concerned that people are not really thinking about this rationally and may be unwilling to accept actual evidence Assange is okay.

Not a week sooner. Let's say you have a turncoat in your midst that straight up drops the encryption key and breaks the first insurance file open. Now you have doubt as to the trustworthiness of the rest of them in case they decide to drop the next level. This is of course assuming that you have multiple layers in order of severity and not just one master key that blows the lid off them all simultaneously. Worse still, now the world knows what kind of info you have (assuming multi-layered insurance) or they know all of your info (assuming all-at-once insurance) and you get killed anyway. That kind of defeats the purpose of having insurance at all.

I've thought about this hypothesis as well. It's a fair point to de-personalize Wikileaks for the time being so the data takes the spotlight. Most normalfags are totally unfamiliar with the actual information that Wikileaks releases - they only know about the organization and bits and pieces of Assange's history.

As far as my own opinion goes, all of the leaked material given to Wikileaks is all domestic. I'd even go as far as saying it's probably US intel agencies leaking the data. The other hacks that have happened, like the recent one of Linkedin, are probably legitimate Russian individuals, but that does not make a Russian state sponsored hacker group a real thing.

It is not distracting when it is assuring people that he is alright you dense moronic ignorant fuck. How is it hard to understand that by taking such a picture he is putting to rest various questions about his well-being? Are you really that stupid? Kill yourself if you are going to be this much of a fucking faggot.

And people can focus on multiple things at one time but this issue can be put to rest by him providing proof. Getting mad at people will not put it to rest and will simply foment more interest at it and more rage at the idiots who keep trying to suppress shit like they are trying to hide something.

I'd go further and say that there is definitely something off with the data, because from what I remember wikileaks makes sure to share its data with US government before releasing them to "make sure they don't compromise active spies" or something along those lines. That reeks of controlled opposition. They're probably releasing information one could collect domestically, like Holla Forums. People behind wikileaks might be releasing no longer actual classifieds to lure the unruly into thinking they know more, but they just use smoke screens. That is, normalfags have all these pieces of data scattered around and no will or brainpower to connect the dots. The ones that do are already on Holla Forums.

That's on them and on them to prove that the picture is photoshopped. If they can't prove it then oh well. As long the twitter account for wikileaks is insinuating that Trump is controlled opposition all based on a misinterpreted e-mail, then there will be people wondering what is going on because such is not the style of Assange save one errant tweet before the second debate. The tweets as of late have been more or less designed to discourage Trump supporters and give those in the middle a false impression while giving ammo to CTR and shills. I understand they aren't taking sides but holy shit, don't take the pied piper leak and claim this shows that Trump is controlled opposition. That shit is silly and distracting itself.

Really? God, history only repeats itself. Just like Esther.

You understand the power of a picture right?
Or are you an ignorant fuck?

Is it plausible to suggest they are buying time?

If they thought there was time for a defence against their next drop perhaps they are waiting until there is no time to formulate one?

This thread is full of shills

Another bodybag, please.

Yea hes in detention in guantanamo

Reminder: shortly after the pmc showed up at the embassy there was a direct flight to langley va which is cia headquarters. Being that capturing assange is humint it would be the cia doing it.

Very likely the case and if not corporations rent out their planes all the fucking time.

Through monitoring his activity it would be relatively easy to estimate the time frame where assange must give the deadman switch input and thus calculate when they would have to abduct him to have enough time to get him to a black site and torture the required input out of him

The more based wikileaks associates have gone completely dark with the most recent communication from any of them being over a month ago. There are wikileaks people still active but all of them are pro hillary lefty shits and some are going so far as to be making fun of assanges situation on twitter. Couple that with wikileaks very fucking strange and infantile behavior it seems that it is wholly in.The hands of goons.

I hope im wrong but it means that wikileaks is entirely compromised and that (((they))) will likely use it's well earned legitimacy to "leak" some fabricated shit, likely either something about trump colliding with hillary and it all being a false election or something "showing" that trump and putin are working together "to destroy america", and due to wikileaks legitimacy normies would believe it much in the way they believed anonymous was still fighting the good fight after the entire team was v&.

This is our oh shit buckle the fuck down and assume hapcon1 posture moment.

The only thing we have going for us right now is 1) our wits and 2) trump has been funding okeefe so hopeful he has good information that will blow this whole situation the fuck out.

God speed and good luck gentleneets.

What the fuck is up with brit/pol/?

Did not one of them go there to check it out?

They did actually have a jammer on the premises, if the Periscope that went into the Ecuadorian embassy is any indication.

The feed died the moment he stepped through the door.

Heil Snowden. Heil Assange. Heil the Bastards.

What would the presstitutes write?

Tell them there are traps with feminine penises in the Embassy, then they'll go

Intelligent? Scared? Disappear in a leak cell.

How would anons believe shills exist, if they didn't show up shilling?

Only rumors of that. None of the brits have rogered up about actually going and provided proof as far as I know.

We really need to get to the bottom.of this asap. I did a ton of digging last night and will resume digging when I get home later…. But from what ive seen assanges card from the illuminati deck has been played is there a list of yhe ones that havent been played yet

Anyway shit looks grim as fuck as far as im.concerned. as far as all things internet are concerned if im correct they basically deployed a nuke. Any and all anons with digging skills need to chase every lead we find until we have more solid answers. And any anons with oc skills need to be shitting out memes to get the public aware of what is going on.

I want to see this list as well

It's happening

RIP Assange

archive.fo/HmIE4

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789493599121604609

Heavily armed 'police' appear outside Ecuadorian Embassy in London where Julian Assange has political asylum (photo, Tuesday morning)

IT'S HAPPENING

Hill's already disregarded the leaks in the 3rd debate. What is absolutely true is that the sum of the leaks and even the Podesta emails are far, far too big and indigestible to be usable directly on the average citizen.

If HRC (and subsequently the media) continue to deny or ignore the leaks, it will dampen their effectiveness because Trump can only expend so much political / influence capital without looking like "a conspiracy theorist." This is because of how truth-by-consensus works in politics.

I don't think HRC needs to discredit the leaks so long as no one is willing to step from the consensus and push them. Now if Trump pushed them along with some of the MSM or with significant backing from other sources - different story. But at best you get a red vs blue I think.

I say this from my experience and discussions with 3-4 friends voting HRC, and despite explaining Podesta to them, showing them Veritas videos, and elaborating the content of some of these leaks to them - they have not budged. I've asked them (and others) what it would take to change their mind or make them at the very least not vote HRC.

The answer has always been "nothing."

And these are not idiots. One's a Doctor of Vet Med. One is a high level software engineer and Princeton grad. One is a Math Professor. And the other is a Systems Admin. All of them are "Never Trump." Not so much pro HRC, but never Trump because they feel he is some kind of anti-intellectual blowhard empty suit. The defense is never positive of HRC and one has even admitted she is profoundly corrupt but still vehemently anti Trump.

Whether it is Trump's style or rhetoric, or simply because they want to virtue signal to their more liberal colleagues, I dunno. I'm reminded of the video of the KGB guy talking about how people raised in a modern environ are conditioned with Pavlovian responses to words like "racist" or "homophobe." And that despite any authentic evidence, the conditioning is irrevocable.

I'm concerned a lot of people are like that. That even in the face of actual facts or even real life experience, they will cling to some misguided ideal conditioned into them to the bitter end.

And that's why we can't have a healthy republic anymore.

What about buying a directional WiFi antenna, setting up an access point and pointing it towards the embassy?
Thus extending a free wifi network to where Assange is being held.

Nice essay CTR. The small shit and samples we can pull are damning enough.

choose one

ASSANGE IS NOT IN THE EMBASSY

So it's official the dawn raid did happen and assange is in a black room being waterboarded. There were reports of this on reddit and no reason to disbelieve them.

We have to assume the deadman has been deactivated and assange is down.

Rip.

No, but the are cucks, and should be bullied for it, rather than reasoned with as if the were adults..

But will the general public care?

This is very true but I think the moderator in the recent debate did a huge service to Trump by mentioning the paid speeches where she made those claims about open borders.

A lot of idiots think Hillarys paid speeches are something Trump supporters have invented to make her look bad. So to have a neutral moderator reference them and also wikileaks pretty much won the election for Trump I reckon.

Not to mention he got the biggest audience reaction of the night when he pointed out how quickly Clinton pivoted away from her paid speeches to wall street to Putin.

Most of my liberal friends and family are like that. And I have a lot of liberal friends.
Some of my friends and family are different. They may not like Trump, but they despise Hillary and what she represents. These are people who will vote for Stein.

They're normies probably 100-125 Iq range. Smart enough to do a good job get paid but not really intelligent.

at this point i dont give a fuck if the evil (((russians)))) is behind any of this

she referred to the O'Keefe videos as such

kek

Pictures of armed police officers outside the embassy just emerged and this faggots are talking about the bluepilled faggots that will vote fore hillary.

ON A THREAD OF ASSANGES DEATH

twitter is down for me what is going on

My sentiments exactly

Itd be easy for his carrier to block him or for them to setup cell jamming technology. Hackers used to make jammers that fit in a backpack that could block half a football field. That was after just one trip to radioshack.

me too, and it has been down for a while.

Help me with bongs here

Exactly.

if the Democrats weren't rigging and colluding their way into power, there wouldn't be anything worth leaking in the first place.

It worked on my phone, latest post is about police with guns, nothing more

? i dont follow

Chemical spill reported in Atchison Kansas.

see

Lol not saying anyone should stop trying. And if I was CTR, I hope I'd get more than 2 shekels for a post like that.

I am wondering what it will take to break through conditioning of this nature if something as obvious as the leaks don't.

Additionally it's obvious raw information is not enough. It must be made digestible, and the "truth by consensus" created with MSM support must be cracked.

More to the thread - the thread is about Assange, so I won't go off on that. One way or another the coming days will be very interesting. It's been brought up of the possibility of someone trying to discredit the leaks before they are even leaked (presumably because Assange himself is compromised).

Whether that's the real deception or not is a good question. Were I a disinfo agent, what better way to muddy the waters than to subvert the legitimacy of Wikileaks at the source? The simple fact that such a question is even posed (thanks to the events surrounding Julian) causes problems in ensuring the validity of the info.

This is conditioning again. Someone asking "are you sure you're ok?" so many times that people start to doubt their perception. Now do the same thing with "is Julian ok?" or "are the leaks compromised?"

Instant chaos. And honestly all they need to do is delay using that chaos until close enough to the election that no amount of last minute info will sway things.

Their jobs haven't been affected yet, and the status quo is good for them. They are educated sheep and have never questioned their conditioning. Not too surprising that they'd be against Trump.

it's irrelevent who's hacking/leaking because the Dems were the ones who provided material worth leaking

In other words, Nobody would bother to leak vanilla campaign stuff. It's the illegal and unethical stuff that makes it worth leaking in the first place morally so

Confirmed CTR get 2 shekels per post.

thank you i was about ready to put on my tinfoil hat and never ever go outside again

They're the people who won't wake up until they're being put against the wall by the Cheka or Red Guard, and even then most of them won't admit that they were wrong

(1) post
Derail post

Hello CTR

sorry i thought you replied to my other post. We're on the same page now. I agree.

the other day anons posted a wiki link to some wiki/files subdirectory

can someone repost it for me I can't find it

it was full of good pdfs and zips like these few I managed to grab

Yeah, Twitter took another shit about fifteen minutes after Wikileaks posted that picture.

wtf is going on?

a bunch of sites arent working for me, including paypal

Honestly I spend more time on /cuteboys/ than Holla Forums so I'd make a bad CTR shill. I don't think they pay for "saved pictures of aesthetic cocks."

#RIP Julian. I honestly think he's as good as dead. How that affects future leaks - I'm not going to speculate too much because doing so only further muddys the waters and that doesn't do good for the truth.

I fucking hope so

Apparently Dyn is being DDoS'd hard.

This is either a ctr shill or some FBI/NSA shill to make us seem like we also go to that degenerate board.

source? i haven't seen this

or it could just be a faggot.

Yes actually, they are.

Why didn't the dead man's switch trigger?

tweetsave.com/wikileaks/status/789493599121604609

Hmm could it be that they didnt get the deadman information but located it on one of those servers?

Jesus christ I am one hell of a faggot.

There is a current attack on internet going right now it seems.

0hour tweeted something about premise data…?

because he's not dead, it's just """police""" sitting outside waiting for him to go outside so they can grab him

If they did, everybody working for CTR would probably be making a lot more money.

yes

all that's missing is a tab for "how do I screenshot"

The least you could have done was open some funny tabs, this is just embarrassing.

G-GUYS

hello sweanon are you buying a new truck or just browsing

dead man's switch works via some kind of input

Assange has been in the embassy for 5 years, most likely under constant surveillance.

It's entirely possible they discovered the mechanism for resetting switch through observation over time. Spooks are good at that shit.

This was dumped briefly here and on Leddit. Admins on Leddit keeps deleting them.

Save these, could be big.

Key Dump

eta numeris 392D8A3EEA2527D6AD8B1EBBAB6AD

sin topper D6C4C5CC97F9CB8849D9914E516F9

project runway 847D8D6EA4EDD8583D4A7DC3DEEAE

7FG final request 831CF9C1C534ECDAE63E2C8783EB9

fall of cassandra 2B6DAE482AEDE5BAC99B7D47ABDB3

Copypasta from cuckchan thread, but I don't know if legitimate, as it could be a ruse.

WikiLeaks MEGA Pack - October 2016 - 558.16GB
MAGNET LINK: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:bfdapmx6ctlmvklazao6wtiyrei5jplt
MAGNET LINK: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:bfdapmx6ctlmvklazao6wtiyrei5jplt
SHARE/REPOST THIS MAGNET LINK EVERYWHERE!!!

Contents:
1. Every WikiLeaks insurance file released to date:

File: WikileaksWarDiaryInsurance/insurance.aes256 – 1.49GB
SHA256 Hash: 15bac5e815a38a998f4705945bd41975b736e7c723cfe851b9ed0e50c49316b4

File: wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes – 64.32GB
SHA256 Hash: 61a70c6062ab1712948381d4bd35cbf67aad6365a5bb4723c259fd1e253344c3

File: wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 – 3.32GB
SHA256 Hash: 6688fffa9b39320e11b941f0004a3a76d49c7fb52434dab4d7d881dc2a2d7e02

File: wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256 – 46.48GB
SHA256 Hash: 3dcf2dda8fb24559935919fab9e5d7906c3b28476ffa0c5bb9c1d30fcb56e7a4

File: wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256 – 325.39GB
SHA256 Hash: 913a6ff8eca2b20d9d2aab594186346b6089c0fb9db12f64413643a8acadcfe3

File: 2016-06-03_insurance.aes256 – 87.63GB
SHA256 Hash: 1df5bcfa13d1e728e6f37a15ba7cd1354e3d1e41b46b1295c3ab835542528bec

2. Entire File collection at file.wikileaks.org/

File: file.tar – 29.62GB
SHA256 Hash: 2976b675234f1ec9dc8edb8c1b7454809f155ecd9914e3389c7f55fa56bc7452
Other Info/Links
WikiLeaks: wikileaks.org/
WikiLeaks Twitter: twitter.com/wikileaks
WikiLeaks Task Force: twitter.com/WLTaskForce
Insurance Files: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiLeaks#Insurance_files
Justice for Assange: justice4assange.com/
7-Zip (Freeweare): 7-zip.org/download.html (If/when decryption keys are released you can use 7zip to decrypt the files.)
The more people that are storing these files the better if the decryption keys are ever released. If you don't have enough space for everything use your torrent client to skip some of the files, but the more you download the more you can help seed! Happy WikiLeaking!

Hexadecimal?

What if this is related somehow. Evac means fewer eyes and less of a chance of being noticed.

The media would justify it to the masses by letting John Kerry explain that the Russians were using him to interfere with our democracy.
They will then justify punishing Trump for sowing seeds of doubt in our democracy.
No room for tranparancy, no room for scrutiny, listen and believe or be treated like a traitor.

How to open them with 7-zip on windows?

At the bottom of the post it says "if the decryption keys are released"

I know that, but how do I even use them in the first place?

This is a CTR shill, they are trying to make you think Wikileaks is compromised in order to keep you from paying attention to them. This means they are desperate. Keep up the fight.

the ddos a few months ago was mainly because of the pedo boards

Ah now I hear you. I imagine it would be like other locked zipped files.

When you would try to open it it would come up with a dialogue to enter a password/key.

I'll download the files when I get home and see for myself.

You're probably right, but it is a curious issue regardless.

when you realize the whole cyber attack going on right now is happening because of the US govt trying to prevent new leaks from getting to the public

It gives me an error message when I try to open it.
The file is "2016-06-03_insurance" (the 88gib one) and the torrent was posted here when it first came out. When I try to open it with 7-zip it gives me a "can't open xxxx as a file" error. Some user said I could use openssl to open it but openssl is also a file that can't be opened.
I'm sorry if it seems almost idiotic to the haxxors here (and it probably does) but I really have no experience whatsoever with encryption.

I hope you guys enjoy Wiki's new true colors

Å skit neger, vad håller du på med?

GUYS IT'S COMING. BET ON TRUMP.

LEAK' EM O'KEEFE

he better hurry the fuck up before he fall victim to depression

Jag bjuder på den.

He's definitely at risk of cutting himself into pieces and throwing himself into an the ocean in a backpack.

Man, the shit Assange must has read over the years with all the classified information he's gone through. He must have swallowed the ultimate pill and knows all the evils of the elites and why he has to stop them.

No they won't.

Pardon?

FBI-kun is rebelling against the Clintons, and their cucked director.

Weight lifting accident again CTR? Come on.

New tweet from Wikileaks today. Relevance unknown but certainly interesting.

archive.is/NGAW6

I hate to be that user, but some of you are not into Holla Forums at ALL. The files Assange released are encrypted with much stronger encryption than the bullshit in WinZip. You can't just double click on the files - any piece of software would look at them as purely random junk data. Encrypted data is meant to look like randomness - the only exception is if you have the decryption key. In this case you'd have to have the decryption key plus GPG or OpenSSL to decrypt the files.

The decryption key cannot be brute forced in any amount of time. With current technology and barring any massive implementation flaws in AES256 we're talking long past the heat death of the universe. There are 1.158e77 possible values for an arbitrary AES256 key, so even if you had a billion computers running at a billion tries per second, you're now looking at spending 1.158e59 seconds instead. That is 3.671e51 years. Good luck with that one.

In addition, AES is symmetrical crypto, which means the same key is used to encrypt and decrypt the data. This is different from how a technology like SSL works, which is asymmetrical crypto. For the purposes of this discussion, the critical difference is that asymmetric crypto generates two keys, one private and one public. The public key can be used to write a message that only the private key can decode. If two parties both exchange public keys, they can send data for each other that only the other can decode. In contrast, the Wikileaks insurances files are encrypted with AES256, which is symmetrical, so there is only one key. Once that key is out in the wild, the insurance file to which it corresponds can be decoded, and the key is now useless for any future use (other than decrypting data).

Why did I mention all this stuff about symmetrical and asymmetrical? Because when people talk about using quantum computers to break encryption, they are talking about asymmetrical encryption. This is because fundamentally asymmetrical encryption is about the mathematical union between two separate things. A very practical example is using prime numbers, which a great deal of asymmetrical systems use. If you generate two primes and multiply them together, then that becomes your public key. The private key is the two actual primes. The idea is that for very very large prime numbers, it is massively difficult to factorize them once they have been multiplied together. However, a quantum computer can theoretically do this much, much faster. The only defense there is using larger and larger primes - or moving to a crypto system that is specifically built to resist quantum attacks.

All of that said, symmetrical encryption does not use anything like that, so it is completely immune to quantum attacks by all current understanding. That's why it's perfect for this scenario - because you simply have to brute force attack it and that takes 3.671e51 years even with generous estimates of current global computing power. That's also why when you see anons LARPing saying they have "figured out how to break encryption" you know they are total bullshitters and should call them out. If they're legit they can show a mathematical proof of their supposed methods, but none of them ever will.

LADS

I kind of hope he has understood that the cult of Kek is not about martyrs, but getting dubs and saving Whitey.

And by the way, we don't really want to win all the time, as the fun would be over once the baddies were extinct.

Just tell us the command to decrypt the AES256 insurance files, for when the time comes and the key is public.

yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and call it. Assange is kill and they found a way to stop the insurance key from getting out. Why they held onto the key is questionable in the first place other than for some epic LARPing. I'd bet someone in the .gov or one of the DNC superPACS has control of their twatter as well.

It's been fun gays, but it looks like the good ol USofA is gonna be kill soon here too. Better keep your powder dry.

file.wikileaks.org/file/

top lel

Go read up on the AES encryption modes CBC, CFB, and OFB/GCM. Once you know what those are, this page will explain what you need to know. openssl.org/docs/manmaster/apps/enc.html I'm not going to directly spoonfeed you because if you really want to help out with this shit, should the decryption keys ever come out, you need to know what the fuck you're talking about. I guarantee that if the dead man switch drops one or more encryption keys that Holla Forums will get shilled and D&C attacked harder than ever, and there will be fake keys posted constantly to hide the real ones. The Streisand effect will win in the end but it will get really ugly before then.

In fact, one thing all of you can do to prepare yourselves is to figure out what exactly the real AES key(s) would look like so you know what to look for if they are actually dropped.

That looks fishy to say the least

they just retweeted the pic with the armed police too. WHAT THE FUCK

Here for more info:

Newest I think.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789582613132480514

could't make the archive work

Sounds like Assange is fucking pissed to me. Out for revenge perhaps.

archive.is/oG51N
This is the most peculiar one I believe.
Was deleted shortly after it was posted.

why can't he just grab shillary by the fucking pussy already and dump the god damn keys if he's alive. Fuck this shit, the suspense is killing me. I have shit to do IRL

About to put a few more leaks in someone's ass.

Day
Assange
Kill

Nice one user.

Unless we see proof of him being alive, it's safe to assume he is dead or imprisoned.

Obviously, ZOG's best interests would be to take Assange out while at the same time making everything think he was still around. Because if people knew they just up and killed him, then there would be backlash.

Assange was burned in a pyre fire according to his pagan beliefs. Bad luck no evidence goy.

WHY IS WIKILEAKS ONION SITE DOWN?

Hello, CTR shill. Here's a fact: you have no idea how Wikileaks tweets and you haven't been following them prior to this election cycle. Now sit down and shut the fuck up.

I don't understand what they are hinting at with tweets like these.

Why are these fucks being so cryptic? They know the entire world is wondering wtf happened to Julian.

Why are they toying with us? More and more I get the impression they are doing this for publicity.

Maybe this is the only way they can get the news talking about Wikileaks. "Is he dead?"

They wouldn't fuck with us like this if he was really gone.

Also, if govt took over their twitter feed, why would they post tweets like these? What purpose would it serve?

nah. perhaps later.

retarded or low energy ctr

Standard program to use is: GnuPG (based on PGP):
gnupg.org/download/index.html

I've never used it on Windows but this tutorial seems legit (I know it's a .gov but it seems to match what I know about it personally):
nas.nasa.gov/hecc/support/kb/using-gpg-to-encrypt-your-data_242.html

I look forward to until the day we can hang concern trolls like you.

If there had been a raid to capture him there would have been photos or videos or something. And the Ecuadorian embassy wouldn't have pretended nothing happened, they would have released at least a statement.

Perhaps John Kerry told Ecuaror there was going to be a regime change in their country if they didn't cut off Julian's internet and keep him locked in his room until after the election. They don't want him to be able to easily communicate with his partners.

I'm not worried about Assange, I'm more worried about the people he was in contact with when he had access to the internet.

Youtube has gotten a batch of "new" videos about Assange, one of which is the speech from 2012 after the raid.

Youtube is being disinfo'd?

So he's admitting that republicans are up to shady shit as well?

IF ASSANGE IS ALIVE, WHY ISN'T HE SHOWING HIS FUCKING FACE

BRITBONGS, ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS GO TO THE EMBASSY AND CONFIRM

HILLARY DRONED HIM AND IS NOW IN CONTROL OF WIKILEAKS

BAD

bitch

The raid happened in the early AM. There wouldn't have been many people watching.
Ecuador has failed to comment on Assange's status.
DMS has yet to activate, despite his cut internet.

I do not have the Insurance Files, but someone care to test pic-related?

Disregard. Checked poster's Twitter and about 90% sure he's a Hillary cuck.

: o

Correct, but not the way you mean it.

I'm still waiting for the day when Trump chumps have to hang their head and accept what a jew-loving Good Goy Trump is.

Fucking Trump marketers ruined this board.

Britbongs….doing something
Thats funny user

PRESS CONTACTS:

Assange FACT CHECKER: justice4assange.com/

Speaker agent for Julian Assange: Karen O'Donnell/Leigh Bureau: +353
1 230 2322 [email protected]/* */
leighbureaultd.com/speakers/JAssange/

Julian Assange’s legal team:

Melinda Taylor (english-Hague): +31 611566009 email: [email protected]/* */
Julian Burnside (english-Australia): email: [email protected]/* */
Greg Barns (english-Australia): +61 419 691 846 email:
[email protected]/* */
Jennifer Robinson (english-UK/Australia): email: [email protected]/* */
Carey Shenkman (english-US): email: [email protected]/* */
Baltasar Garzon (spanish-Spain): +34 645209998 +34 616039340 +34
914343445 ilocad.info/
Christophe Marchand (french/english-Belgium): +32486322288 email:
[email protected]/* */
Per E Samuelson (swedish/english-Sweden) email: [email protected]/* */ ssw.se
Thomas Olsson (swedish/english-Sweden) email: [email protected]/* */
friaadvokater.se

All other press inquiries:
English: +44 747108 3221 (mobile) [email protected]/* */>>7931192

There's one of two options behind Assange's silence.
1. He can't post, which could mean he's dead, or detained, or otherwise incommunicado. His entire life purpose revolves around the internet, so if this were the case, he would not be doing this intentionally unless there is something to be gained.
2. He's fine, but he's not engaging because everyone asking about him itself fulfills his goals. If this were the case, there would have to be some benefit to staying silent, which would be the hub-bub currently going on about him being dead.

Solution: If Assange is dead or captive, there's little we can do about it. So we may as well go nuts on a project like this. If Assange is alive and isn't speaking with us, it's because he wants us to kick up a fuss about his potentially being dead. Why? Maybe it draws attention to the fact that Hillary's side will stop at nothing to silence opposition. So, we may as well go nuts on something like this.

Why do you think it's better to not act on this?

No, that doesn't make sense. In every other case you corrected the error and used the correction. You could correct this one by removing the i. It still kind of defies the previous logic because you added a letter every time whereas this time you're removing on and using the one you remove. The message would be "HELP I…" so far, or algorithim is an honest typo and has nothing to do with anything.

Dude

Like i said, can't wait.

ASSANGE IS FINE

From former British Ambassador turned Human Rights Activist and friend of Assange Craig Murray, on update written in a post from October 19:

I left Julian after midnight [October 20]. He is fit, well, sharp and in good spirits. WikiLeaks never reveals or comments upon its sources, but as I published before a fortnight ago, I can tell you with 100% certainty that it is not any Russian state actor or proxy that gave the Democratic National Committee and Podesta material to WikiLeaks. The claim is nonsense. Journalists are also publishing that these were obtained by “hacking” with no evidence that this was the method used to obtain them.
The control of the Democratic party machinery deliberately to unfairly ensure Clinton’s victory over Bernie Sanders is a matter of great public interest. The attempt by the establishment from Obama down to divert attention from this by a completely spurious claim against Russia, repeated without investigation by a servile media, is a disgrace.
The over-close relationship between the probable future President and Wall Street is also very important. WikiLeaks has done a great public service by making this plain.
The attempts by the mainstream media to portray WikiLeaks as supporters of Trump and Putin because they publish some of Clinton’s darker secrets is completely illogical and untrue in fact. The idea we must pretend Clinton is a saint is emetic.
But the key point is that WikiLeaks is a publisher. It is a vehicle for publishing leaks, and is much more of a vehicle for whistleblowers than for hackers. It does not originate the material. I have often seen comments such as “Why has WikiLeaks not published material on Israel/Putin/Trump?” The answer is that they have not been given any. They publish good, verifiable material that they are given by whistleblowers. They are not protecting Israel, Putin, or Trump. Nobody has given them viable material.
Ecuador is keen to make plain that they are not interfering in the US election and wish to make plain material on the Presidential candidates is not being published from their facilities. Julian has no problem with the statement put out by Ecuador yesterday. It is worth noting that WikiLeaks is established in several countries and nothing has ever been published by WikiLeaks from any facility situated in the Ecuadorean Embassy.

archive.is/f0XQW
https: //www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/10/really-really-upset-foreign-office-security-services/

Don't fall for disinfo.

If nothing has ever been published from the embassy then why have the leaks stopped? Haven't they? Is the Wednesday everyone mentions next week? They should have released it before the debate so if there's a total media blackout Trump can still bring it up live on TV. Now the debates are over and the media can just keep a lid on the issue once whatever it is is released. Maybe Obama will quickly announce a new war or something to keep people distracted.

The fuck are you talking about? The leaks have been coming out every day. The last batch of Podesta e-mails (the 14th) came out yesterday, there's a goddamned sticky post where people are digging and discussing it.
You're confusing O'Keefe (videos of campaign) with Assange and Wikilieaks. O'Keefe released a video Wednesday but he was threatened so he apparently took the last two days to his material to others and set up a dead-man switch.
Btw, Craig Murrays is a credible guy. He was ousted from his position as an Ambassador because he opposed the kikery that was the 2003 Iraq War, he has been publicly supporting and advocating for Assange's liberation since 2012 and has faced a torrent of abuse from the media because he dared to say on television that the woman who accused him was a liar.

BCA

Is Craig Murray some kind of cuck, since he calls himself an human rights activist, but have not complained about how pro-whites are no platformed?

Craig Murray has been mum on the Rotherham scandal and how whites have been ethnically cleansed from London, so it not somebody committed to truth we are talking about here.

Spambots on twitter until PoL?
If someone knows how to build one/off the shelf please help.

Also be aware that these dumps will almost certainly be unscrubbed and you should probably move them to a computer disconnected from the net before you open them, at a bare minimum.

I have looked at Mr Murray's website, and the guy is a cuck.

Not one mention of Joshua Bonehill for instance, as Assange is the prisoner that will shine glory on Mr. Murray.

Oh, those Clintons.
archive.fo/FYlmr

I'm emailing one of gis lawyers now. Not that i think it will give anything but ye. Getting desperate

This is a nice meme.

Can anyone point me towards any of the statements they may be referring to?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-20/fact-17-intelligence-agencies-confirmed-russia-behind-email-hacks-isn’t-actually…a-f

archive.is/xekHx

Did you really thought Wikileaks was a one-man army and Assange was an octopus controlling everything from his computer in the embassy?

You might want to figure out what a concern troll is first. I'm just saying…

archive.is/JbwUm

faggot