Hegel, installed from above, by the powers that be, as the certified Great Philosopher, was a flat-headed, insipid...

BTFO

How can Hegel recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudo-Marxism
youtu.be/wZkAPLSGC5U?t=41m2s
archive.org/details/rdw-epistemology
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was this Schopenhauer?

Yeah. He wasn't a fan of Hegel.

If I were to say that the so-called philosophy of this fellow Hegel is a colossal piece of mystification which will yet provide posterity with an inexhaustible theme for laughter at our times, that it is a pseudo-philosophy paralyzing all mental powers, stifling all real thinking, and, by the most outrageous misuse of language, putting in its place the hollowest, most senseless, thoughtless, and, as is confirmed by its success, most stupefying verbiage, I should be quite right.
Further, if I were to say that this summus philosophus […] scribbled nonsense quite unlike any mortal before him, so that whoever could read his most eulogized work, the so-called Phenomenology of the Mind, without feeling as if he were in a madhouse, would qualify as an inmate for Bedlam, I should be no less right.[115]
At first Fichte and Schelling shine as the heroes of this epoch; to be followed by the man who is quite unworthy even of them, and greatly their inferior in point of talent — I mean the stupid and clumsy charlatan Hegel.[116]

SHOTS FIRED

Did Hegel cuck him or something?

That's the most verbose and buttpained intellectual ad hominem I've ever read.

Why do people think this Dilophosaurus haired fuck is an actually decent philosopher

Only Alt-Right classcucks enjoy him

No wonder Schopenhauer likes him: they're both cavemen.

Also this.

Wittgenstein and Neitzche were fans. Tolstoy and Freud were also fans, but Freudo-Marxists have managed to turn him into a Hegelian.

Schopenhauer was anti-academic philosophy where he saw Hegel was the leading figure of. And he thought a number of German idealists strayed too far away from Kant's ideas (at times holding stances that Kant directly opposed) and retarding the progress of German philosophy. He was also jealous of Hegel's success.

Schopenhauer has respect for David Hume partly because that's what awoke Kant from his "dogmatic slumber". But also he hated how shitty the writing style of German philosophers were compared to the British philosophers with Hume being the absolute best and clearest. Schopenhauer even thought that Kant was part of the reason Hegel was so obscure in his writing, but that unlike Kant, there wasn't a lot of good philosophy if you dig deeper. Just a lot of empty words that he says Hegel knew people would be captivated by.

What the fuck is this.

Critical theory, Frankfurt school – that general group that synthesises Marxist thought with psychoanalysis.

That's not how that works. Besides that would be more Jung. And theory has nothing to do with fucking Freud for at least six decades, what nonsense.

I didn't make up the word. I used it specifically to make it clearer who I was talking about.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudo-Marxism

youtu.be/wZkAPLSGC5U?t=41m2s

What an ironic bit of history.

They still kept the minutes of random ass faculty meetings for over 150 years?

Yes. Not any random faculty meetings. Meetings that had famous individuals.You don't understand how autistic biographers are. Small details are important.

What?

That's a really interesting tidbit though. It really does make Schopenahuer look like an arrogant asshole.

You're just looking at shadows on the wall. Turn around and walk away, boy.

The joke that empiricists are cavemen/cave dwellers comes from Lecture 14 of Winfield's course on epistemology:

archive.org/details/rdw-epistemology

He spends half of the lecture insulting Hume and his ignorance.

SERIOUS QUESTION

WAS THAT DUDE ABOUT 3 WEEKS(?) AGO CLAIMING THAT HEGEL WAS A SORCERER (lol), INPIRED BY SCHOPENHEUER?

besides, this is nothing more than name-calling

damn…. is porky behind this?

Um, excuse me? Hegel >WAS< a sorceror, k thanks.

Thanks for the literature

Excuse me, you seem to have posted content contrary to the nature of this board.

This board is dedicated to the discussion of the REAL materiality of a REAL historically contingent social existence.

The quality of this board is maintained by its user base. As such, it is the responsibility of each user to uphold a shared ideal of what this board should strive to be.

Subsequently, I must inform you that the verbal diarrhoea of charlatans is unwelcome. Please correct this oversight.

Thank you.

There is only one true RDW.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you cave dweller? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the System of the Absolute, and I’ve been involved in numerous readings of the Science of Logic, and I have over 300 confirmed Concepts. I am trained in Logic and I’m the top dialectician in the entire World Spirit. You are nothing to me but just another dogmatist. I will wipe you the fuck out with contradictions the likes of which has never been seen before in Science, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of sorcerers across the Absolute and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spells, caveman. The Science that wipes out the particular little thing you call your life. You’re fucking mathematically formulaic, kid.

I am Being and Nothing anywhere, anytime, and I can shake your rigid system foundations in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Becoming. Not only am I extensively trained in the syllogism of the Concept, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Absolute Idea and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable cave dwelling ass off the face of the World Spirit, you little materialist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn pre-Kantian. I will cast holy triadic spells all over you and your geist will melt. You have always already passed into Nothing, you pre-Kantian dogmatist.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you cave dweller? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the System of the Absolute, and I’ve been involved in numerous readings of the Science of Logic, and I have over 300 confirmed Concepts. I am trained in Logic and I’m the top dialectician in the entire World Spirit. You are nothing to me but just another dogmatist. I will wipe you the fuck out with contradictions the likes of which has never been seen before in Science, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of sorcerers across the Absolute and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spells, caveman. The Science that wipes out the particular little thing you call your life. You’re fucking mathematically formulaic, kid.

I am Being and Nothing anywhere, anytime, and I can shake your rigid system foundations in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Becoming. Not only am I extensively trained in the syllogism of the Concept, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Absolute Idea and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable cave dwelling ass off the face of the World Spirit, you little materialist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn empiricist. I will cast holy triadic spells all over you and your geist will melt. You have always already passed into Nothing, you pre-Kantian dogmatist.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little phenomenology thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting idealist that you actually paid for an Holla Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Hegelian triad, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Holla Forums posting about a fucking triangle. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a idealist. A 'philosopher'. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS TRIANGLE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Check em

You either didn't listen to the lecture or did not understand it. He, and Hegel for that matter, totally opposes this line of (un)reasoning.

…being?

That was one of the most partisan things I've heard. Was that taught in a university?

You've never been in an advanced course, have you? "Neutrality" is for phil 101 classes.

So that's why philosophyfags are so full of themselves yet so inexplicably unreflective.

We are our own biggest critics. We reach conclusions based only on thorough investigations. You clearly do not have a firm understanding of the dialectical process.

FTFY

How about you come debate us next time we're having our reading discussion sessions mr. skeptic? You know where we are.

No I don't.

#Bunkerchan IRC.

K

we're also on mumble, right now.