Trump is losing on every poll

Guys i'm worried, I think trump is going to lose, there is absolutely no way he can win this election, just look at the poll numbers, the odds are against him.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

I'm already preparing to abandon ship or else i'll kill myself from humiliation, I already removed all trump signs from my yard.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

concern trolling, fuck off

k

The polls are rigged you piece of garbage.

This is the same thing Romney thought. I'm not saying it isn't true, but this comes up all the time because people from super-white, ultra rural towns with some money in their pocket don't fucking understand how NIGGED up the country is.

reported.

its not rigged, just accept the reality that our country is fucked.

Go back and tell your handlers that Holla Forums is only going to accept one election result.

sudoku pls

So OP, how's it feel to work for evil incarnate?

I know way more niggers voting for trump than whites.

you shills are so fucking obvious. Linking kike controlled RCP as a source?LAWLz. they only show polls when it's hillary +X. They'll use rassmusen poll when its hillary +3 but not when it's trump +2….

Hi CTR.

Hi CTR

You shills said the same thing with Brexit. Keep clinging to your precious (((polls))). Trump fills entire football stadiums when he speaks and Hillary can't even fill a bingo hall.

Saged filtered reported

insert under ribs, pull toward center, do a favor to the world

And that's your fucking problem and why we keep existing in this awful mess. You find a special snowflake nigger and hang your fucking hat on it. Shove your based niggers up your faggot ass.

When did halfchan start leaking?

We aren't the UK. This country is fucking Brazil.

This is leftypols doing

Holy hell I wish the election were tomorrow so you lefties could be btfo hard. All the polls are oversampling the wrong demographics or have something wrong with their formulas on purpose.

Brexit 'polls' were exactly the same.

All predicted that they would stay.

Then they left.

wtf im #mentallyhill now

You make this thread every single day. It's never worked. Surely you have something better to do with your time, like wondering whether your hormone treatments will leave you looking like a ghoul by age 30.

Not true.

latimes.com/politics/

Livestream or GTFO faggot.

this is as unbias as drudge report, I mean I get it, I just hope don wins.

also good news, apparently there is 150 million trump signs deployed and 5 million for hillary

now THATS a real poll.

DUAL-THREAD SHILLING

this only works on cuckchan
we actually have moderation

Holy shit I was right, this is a psyop.

A psyop designed by a mentally deficient toddler, but a psyop nonetheless.

Holla Forums or halfchan?

Ironic shit posting is still shit posting. On the slim chance this is a real shill, this tactic won't work here. Ever.

reported for not saging

Reported for spam.

you think its the same guy?

Fake. You're no Holla Forumsack.

gr8 b8 m8
i r8 8/0
because you are a useless retard