Trump is a disappointment

I have given donald trump a chance, I was almost thinking about voting for him, I really was, in fact I actually gave donald 3 chances, 3 debates for him to finally prove his worth, but I was sincerely stunned at his performance, donald trump has a very poor vocabulary, he repeats himself quite a lot, for example, he says a lot of "many times, wrong, trust me, believe me, I gotta tell you" and so on, he is a disaster, a train wreck that suddenly found his way into politics, not only that he is aggressive, trump during the debate is very proud of his temperament but in all honesty he is constantly angry, more so then a vicious dictator like adolf hitler, he showed me during the debate that he dislikes woman, people with disability, blacks, hispanics, muslims and who knows what other group of people he wishes to obliterated with his dementia, to be certain I think america is better then this and I believe trump will lose immensely with a massive vote delay, he will lose the campaign so much so that he won't even make an announcement regarding it.

Hillary clinton has a far better experience, we all know she's corrupt but who isn't? trump didn't pay his taxes for a very long time, thats a big sign of corruption, atleast hillary is already in the know, trump is just a perverted businessman who will take advantage of united states the same way hillary will take advantage of the united states, in other words, you all lost, no one on our side will be president, they all kiss israel's ass and are part of a big global conspiracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

masterchan.org
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Low energy shill. Try harder next time.

kill yourself

everytime.

Thanks for correcting the record :^)

^what is this a bot response???

meanwhile Holla Forums is so delusional that they fail to see their own candidate lose in every poll.

pic related, recent poll.

Look everyone, it thinks it can adopt our language.
How Quaint.

masterchan.org

since this is a shit thread

let me redirect everyone to another thread that is actually better then this.

bump

Try Clorox.

masterchan.org

PSYOP ALERT

Retarded shill OP is trying to co-opt this phrase so everyone thinks it's a shill when they call out his gay little threads. Also OP you should kill yourself because the Trumpenreich will not be kind to your ilk

yid

bump 2

Holy fuck this is low energy.
Are you a new employee? You need to be fired.

Hello CTR, also nice reddit spacing.

If Trump loses, we take it out on CTR and the media first. We do know where you all live. :^)

You have to go back.

It doesn't matter, the way things are going now, blood will run in the streets after November
You have to thank your queen for that

Q: If she was going to win anyway, why rig the primaries, bus people around to vote, register the dead, allow illegals to vote (See Codesta's drivers license comment), stuff the polls with democrats, refuse to release exit polls after people call out the inconsistency with the primaries results, collude with the media to not ask certain questions, tell "journalists" what to say, pay violent provocateurs at Trump rallies, have your donors run the voting machines, hire debate audiences and tell them what to say, fake rallies, lie about rally sizes, have CTR brigade polls and use millions of social media bots to inflate your support?

Don't worry, you don't have to tell me. We both know the answer.

Forget to add "tearing up ballots"
But you probably knew about that too

Kill yourself.

[Citation needed]

Nice try CTR

The argument you make is that they're both bad. You say Hillary is less incompetent. You want a more competent evil person in office? So they can do longer lasting damage to the country?

Of course, you will fear monger in response: "What if Trump presses the nuke button?! He will do more damage catastrophically in the short term!"

Except there's more of a chance that people will mutiny under a Trump administration if he were to demand their launch than if we were under a Clinton one. Presidents were given the cold shoulder before, when they were like Trump.

Trump will do only the bare minimum because that is all he will be allowed to do. Clinton will actually be able to get corrupt things done.

If they're both corrupt, you want the incompetent one in office. They will fuck up their attempts at corruption.

Again, you will use some fear mongering bullshit.

Wow, CTR is working double time, how much are they paying you?

Kill yourself.

He's just bumping the thread, abandon it

You really do get paid per post do you?

Wow, CTR is working double time, how much are they paying you?Wow, CTR is working double time, how much are they paying you?Wow, CTR is working double time, how much are they paying you?Wow, CTR is working double time, how much are they paying you?Wow, CTR is working double time, how much are they paying you?Wow, CTR is working double time, how much are they paying you?Wow, CTR is working double time, how much are they paying you?Wow, CTR is working double time, how much are they paying you?Wow, CTR is working double time, how much are they paying you?Wow, CTR is working double time, how much are they paying you?Wow, CTR is working double time, how much are they paying you?Wow, CTR is working double time, how much are they paying you?Wow, CTR is working double time, how much are they paying you?Wow, CTR is working double time, how much are they paying you?Wow, CTR is working double time, how much are they paying you?Wow, CTR is working double time, how much are they paying you?

Hello liberal.. I think you're lost.. Leftypol is on the other side of the hall.

actually i'm not a liberal, i'm a conservative, and trump is the opposite of that.
you need to go back to reddit, newfag.

We actually have standards here. Enjoy your ban.

This really does work. I made some anf shattered one to make a ring for a girl i liked. Long story short we've been married for 3 years now.

He made another thread

Yeah, OP is always the first post. Guess who is also always a faggot? OP, aka you cum guzzling shill

How does CTR pay you? Hourly? By post? Are you salaried?

You are correct, he is the absolute opposite of a cukold. Now go cry to mommy.

Outsourced poo-in-the-loos could do a better job than you

Bruh are you even trying?

Welp i guess im a hillshill now. All aboard for the nuke train! Lets vote for killary!

Too many kike drones on Holla Forums.

We gotta cleanse this place.

Karla Towle is making counterfeit rare pepes and she cheated on her boyfriend, but I guess it's not really relevant.

Oh no!

Niggas be scared.

Drain the swamp.

Very low energy tbh

Exactly. If (((they))) thought we were truly losing, they'd leave us alone.

Never saged a thread before in my life, and i've waded through some fucking stinkers. Congratulations.

CTR needs to get some better shills. Your "attacks" on Trump only pump me up more to vote for the man (and convince all my family and friends to do the same)

He was so vicious that he tried to save his dying nation from poverty and oppression! WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING!?

wtf i hate trump now

Fuck off Hillary.

I doubt she actually knows what Fullchan is.

CTR, just get >>>/out/ and try again at a later date. This thread is fucking terrible.

Hi

Now you made this personal, buddy.

Liar.
Liar.
Liiiiar.
FTFY.
;^)
Can you even right now?
Top Kek, are you a woman? Or just a pussy?
Protip: So are most Americans.
Pfffffffthahahahahahaa.
Seems legit fam.
1.) THAN, 2.) America was 80%+ White for the majority of its history, and now its not - this isn't the same American anymore.
You wish.
More, the word you were looking for was 'more'. Not better.
Trump.
Which was entirely legal - that's not corruption, sweetpea, corruption is what allows the laws that make such possible, in theory at least.
No, it isn't sweetheart.
Except when she's often confused, right?
Sounds good.
Yeah, that sounds accurate, and totally genuine.
If you aren't fond of Israel, then obviously you should support Trump - he's committed to destroying ISIS (aka Mossad) and to inhibiting large-scale demographic collapse.

Glad to have you on board.

Oh, and
REMEMBER TO MONITOR THE MONITORS

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

dubs thread?

:^)

C'mon shlomo that's all you've got?

DUAL-THREAD SHILLING