Wikileaks puzzler

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789296990127427588

Wtf is going on with wikileaks…. are they compromised now? this makes no sense for them to tweet. it is mere speculation as far as anyone knows. maybe assange knows the whole deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Lg3iU
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4664
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-urged-ecuador-act-against-assange-n669271
archive.is/wrYCc
youtube.com/watch?v=y7OwzD5yxUU
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789226617495248896
archive.is/YgiJU
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/789318989675724800
mobile.twitter.com/Anti_Jihadist/status/787810595328385025/photo/1
wnd.com/2016/10/roger-stone-if-im-found-dead-hillarys-chief-perp/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789318623437398016
archive.is/oG51N
archive.is/r4YhK
archive.is/ISnzd
youtube.com/watch?v=IFcSFSeZ2w4
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/10/18/trumps-taxes/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789293099826618369
twitter.com/kellykolisnik
archive.is/I2W7w
web.archive.org/web/20161021063103/https://angel.co/kelly-kolisnik
google.co.jp/maps/place/51°29'56.6"N 0°09'40.5"W/
eurocodes.jrc.ec.europa.eu/doc/2014_07_WS_Steel/presentations/06_Eurocodes_Steel_Workshop_WALD.pdf
facebook.com/saikotakrishna.adrushtadeepak?ref=br_rs
archive.is/SdrwM
macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/30349/53/
skynews.com.au/news/world/europe/2016/10/19/mystery-circles-around-assange-s-status.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789273388388904961
twitter.com/Cryptomeorg
downrightnow.com/twitter
archive.is/QWjds
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-21/wikileaks-releases-part-14-podesta-emails-bringing-total-25000-exposes-soros-contact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Assange is dead.

Why the fuck don't bongs get off their asses and go down to the embassy and shout for him or do that hotspot thing?

We need confirmation that he's still alive and it's really suspicious that he hasn't been seen. For all we know it could be compromised and he could have been captured and why would he want people to think that?

Alternate reality game confirmed

We've been alternate reality'd about 20 or so times in my lifetime.

Then anything he's released since last seen should be considered suspect

Assange is probably locked away somewhere, and there's a decent chance the twitter channel is compromised

Its just wikileaks staff is very angry at what democrats did to them, along with threats and internet disabling. That position is understandable.

Assange doesn't like Trump either, and I'm sure all those women around him hate Trump as well. He just dislikes Hillary more and he has more information on the DNC. That's assuming he is not dead or being a short-sighted whiny bitch.

Has there been anything of note since the DAK event?

I just saw the thread about this on Reddit. They all think Wikileaks is saying Trump is the "pied piper" but I took it to mean Hillary since all the big jew establishment, corporate and foreign money is behind her.

Why the fuck would Trump be the pied piper?

Assange is fucking dead isn't he? God fucking dammit. I don't believe this will stop Trump but it's fucking depressing.

You do realise that we Bongs live in a Police state right?

It isn't a meme.

Are you familiar with what "pied piper" means?

Those responses made me think however.

I personally believe he's still alive and well.

Something about leading children away or something. I guess I don't know what it's supposed to mean?

An earlier leak showed that earlier this year, Hillary wanted Trump, Carson or Cruz to win because she thought they would be easier to beat (which is what many other leftists were saying around the time). She referred to them as Pied Piper candidates and wanted the media to promote these guys. She did not take into consideration that Trump would be charismatic enough to still bring in people and be hard to beat.

"Pied piper" refers to a leaked email about how the Dems wanted media to hype Trump because they thought he was unelectable

Oh ok.

The implication is that the candidate is corralling a segment of the population.

there was a typo, that was why it was deleted but i havent seen assange do typos

i don't get why they can't just confirm, because keeping us in suspense about assange's safety just makes people paranoid about the validity of the leaks

Assange never really targeted him.

I would give the guy & Snowden Pardon in exchange for working with Ron Paul & Rand Paul in doing a Audit of the Federal reserve,Federal government,State governments,Counties,and Local government.

They would get help from Auditors,but Rand & Ron Paul,Snowden,and Assange would control them.

Once the Audits are done Assange would be made head of NSA,and Snow den would be made head of the FBI.or some other department.

SO Snowden and Assange would be Trump's bitch,and the liberal voters would kiss Trumps ass for making them his bitches.

The Audits,Term Limits,and ban on Lobbyist would get voters to kiss Trump's ass.

I want Trump to use RICO to take down the two parties and the MSM.

Well honestly, I am convinced Trump has gone completely rogue and is fully invested in becoming a God.

dak never happened

another line of thinking could be that Bernie was in on the DNC fix the entire time and was just trying to rally up the youth before handing it off to Hillary

Is there anything solid we can do to verify if Wikileaks is compromised?

What has happened to anons that try to physically visit him? Are they turned away?

This. Their responses to people as well in their tweet history seems off as well. I didn't really buy the idea that Assange was dead before, I'm beginning to think he might be judging by their comments. It seems off.

i mean the pamela anderson vegan lunch

Are you like 13 or something?
Snowden is a huge faggot

You're not going to jail for shouting outside an embassy or using a hotspot, it's not illegal

If you have read the leaks, you would have known that it was Bill Clinton that talked Trump into running, probably because he knew Shillary loyalists would help him get exposure, exposure he would need if he was to win the presidency based on how corrupt the Shillary system is.

He's indicated before he is no fan of his policies but hasn't done anything to him because he doesn't have anything on him which is not surprising since Assange in general seems to differ from trump on an ideological basis anyways. That said, Snowden is an sjw and came into conflict with wikileaks over their leaks as of late. He's beyond compromised.

Ok I'm beginning to have an existential crisis at the moment. Is this legit?

that DAK food is to die for… sure it was vegan? might have had (((something else))) in it

Link that email. This is the first I've heard of this and it sounds mighty dubious.

Trump has been planning his run for years if not decades. I doubt Bill talked him into anything and just took credit for it.

Goodness gracious.

it's old news but yeah slick willy gave his blessing on Trump running

D.A.K. – Day Assange Killed

Those Kraut shitposters were on to something for once

Yeah, it's in the Podesta emails, they pushed Trump, Cruz, and Sleepy Nig since they thought they would be the easy candidates to beat in a general election

Important to remember Wikileaks isn't a right-wing organization. There are likely a lot of people within that aren't overly fond of the golden Don.

The 'pied piper' reference is as says, it doesn't really implicate Trump as a 'controlled opposition' candidate, he was just someone they thought they could beat easily. That's turning out to be somewhat of a false assumption, though. You have only to look at the type of things Trump's been saying recently to realize that.

RWDS SOON

There's another, later email which indicates Bill realized they picked the wrong fight

That's different than the whole idea originating with Bill Clinton and Trump agreeing to run because Bill Clinton asked him to. Or is that what actually happened?

HIS NAME WAS JULIAN ASSANGE

Oh my dear dear user. So innocent.

Here’s how it works, you turn up outside the embassy and are instantly identified as a person of interest. You have several minutes to make your intent clear at which point you will either be warned off (as the last user that tried just this was, an agent approached him they spoke and then he had a breakdown of nerves, acted very oddly, shut down the stream and was never heard from again) or you will be arrested.

British law is vague enough to charge you for anything and they can for any reason (which they don’t have to give) use a secret court to try you.

At very minimum you have just been marked as a person of interest by multiple security agencies.

Do you have a link to the email?

They were posting Fox News numbers for whatever reason, as if it has not already been shown that most of these polls are rigged. I seriously think Assange is dead.

Old German folk tale. Some guy played a flute and led a bunch of plague rats out of town, or something to that effect. So a pied piper candidate would likely mean one who's propose is not to win but to simply draw voters away from some other candidate.

Or suffer a bizarre string of suicides like the lawyers for Assange that live in the UK

It's often repeated. It wouldn't surprise me, they were close before. They probably thought he'd destroy the GOP (which he did) and discredit himself enough that it would make winning the general easy enough or at least create a plausible cover for rigging it. This was also before the leaks.
They never suspected he'd go this far, or that he'd be a bad goy about losing.
Bill and Hillary have made a terrible mistake.

(checked)

That email was regarding discussion within the Clinton campaign saying they'd prefer Trump, Carson or Cruz to win the nomination because they thought they would make easy opponents to beat. It never implied any collusion with Trump.

This is not the same as

If someone has this Podesta email claiming Trump and Bill Clinton met to suggest Trump run for President, please link it and I may reconsider my support.

Until then this sounds like more bullshit fabrication by CTR

It was actually the Al Smith Dinner that did it. Seeing all those jews laughing and having a formal dinner with literally Hitler. The walls of reality started crumbling down around me.

I did hold on to this cap, I'm sure you can find it

shit bernie might has well have been the pied piper… he drew a lot of votes away from hilldawg

Johnson? Confirmation that Trump was a Clinton plant but went seriously off the rail?
I really hope they come with something substantial.

Thats what I honestly think. But It would make sense they would ref the pied piper from the emails.

Did you actually watch that dinner? Trump roasted them and Hillary and they were booing him because of it. Him being there is a formality that is done each election cycle. He is the republican nominee so they have to invite him.

It's quite possible they're about to start dropping real bombs and they're doing what they can to get people to pay attention.

I do think so, but I'm not sure it was wikileaks.

It doesn't matter if they made a deal or not, because Trump must have understood what was going on, since he did not spend money to win the primaries.

He has really gone for the presidency after the primaries though, because he has done everlasting damage to Shillary, damage he will pay for if he loses.

Yeah I watched it. I mean, that's what I just said.

Here's a link to the story on redstate.com:
archive.is/Lg3iU

It's pure bullshit. Hillary's campaign talking about promoting Trump because he'd be easier to beat in the general absolutely does not imply that Hillary and Trump are working together, to anyone with a brain.

Top Kek, yes…. quite.

Thanks a lot user! wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4664 I found the id for it.

really this, I think he realizes now that if he loses he's going to be hurt badly, maybe even killed

if she did plan it.. it backfired like mad. The Don went rogue if there was collusion.

And yet, despite how hard they went at him for not playing nice, and how hard he went at them, you think he is controlled opposition because they did not shoot him on sight? I'm amazed your not under the thrall of CTR already. Hot damn.

They even said they were surprised he showed up, since they probably did not expect him to show. The guy with the fucked up voice literally said this.

Exactly. Jeb! struggled to fill a high school gymnasium (please clap).

The fuck is this shit

No matter what lead Trump to be where is he now he HAS to have rouge status.

If all of this has been orchestrated, one big ruse that the Trumps and Clintons are in on then whoever wrote it, whoever put it together truly deserves to be in charge because they are an artist of the highest magnitude.

Assange hasn't come after Trump because Trump understands OPSEC and doesn't transmit sensitive information over the fucking internet.

I think it's obvious they are compromised at this point. It would not surprise me this is being done to make people doubt Trump, not vote, and not commence day of the rope if Hillary tries to steal the election. Looking at the comments, I'm seeing people trying to move people away from violence. This is probably their end game here.

This.

Didn’t the Don state he had never sent a single email?

So perhaps he knew that Hillary will be leaked to death, so that it was safe to do it?

You're probably right. The second I saw this I thought, "Assange IS dead."

No, it was just the general situation. I'm probably not explaining what I mean, it's hard to explain. I wrote this above:

I'm just saying, the jews have gone all out by calling Trump literally Hitler. And when I saw them invite Hitler to a dinner to hang out with them, it just revealed how fucking insane the entire world we are living in is. I had one of those moments where reality became completely unreal.

It would not surprise me if Trump knew this is what Hillary was doing and planned to go rogue in the end and use their bullshit against them. It's not a bad plan and a perfect example of rope a dope.

Ok are they are purposely destroying their credibility now?

Okay, this shit is getting weird. Unless the insurance file key has been released, this doesn't make sense.

Well, the jews are fond of histronics. They will call someone Hitler but will still try and cozy up to them or even work with them. At one point Hitler was given superstar status despite the fact that jews had their suspicions about him. They're a weird people and do shit like this all the time. Look at how they are flooding countries they live in with muslims that want to blow them up? Sure it serves some other purpose but even then, it is a silly thing for them to do.

I'm banned from twitter. Everyone ask them NOW where Julian Assange is and do it until you get an answer.

Or he realized how fucked up the entire system is
I'm expecting that the fix for the election is already in, they won't want a brexit repeat, which probably ties into Trump refusing to accept the election until the day of

There's a few options, twitter got handed off to another wikileaks member, hence the style change
Also, they could have figured out how to stop the deadhand drop

They're saying that they've proven that cryptography can not be broken by the government. It's really as simple as that.

They could have tortured him into disabling the dead hand and infiltrated wikileaks twitter

So wtf trump isn't real either?!

They won't answer/post old pics of Assange

Friendly reminder: Since wikileak's tweet about the internet being cut off, we've had zero proof of Assange being alive.

I never considered this but this is very possible. Or some of those women working with him have taken the reins. I hate to sound like a mgtow, but those tweets sounds like some woman wrote them. Or a very hipster liberal beta boy.

the tweets are getting more and more arrogant

Heil'd. This.

They just tossed this up.

It's starting to look more and more like Assange is dead and the WikiLeaks twitter account has been taken over by the CIA. O'Keefe needs to drop the bombshell he's been sitting on before he too commits suicide by beating himself to death with a shovel.

Idk if you guys would think this was gay or hipster-ish. But what if we started a campaign on twitter, #WhereIsJulianAssange? Disregard if this sounds dumb.

uh oh

I'm thinking this tbh. It's too sketchy that we haven't seen anything from Assange since after the internet incident.

No, it's referring to an email where they talked about elevating candidates they thought Hillary could beat. They fucked up though because they didn't realize how clever he was, how smart his inner circle is and they wrote off his supporters as retarded rednecks.

Fuck I hadn't connected the dots to that joke she made. You might be onto something, why would she joke about wikileaks unless they were about to fucking demolish their credibility somehow?

It means stock up on food and ammo. All is not as it seems.

It's ogre.

Yeah. Shit is odd.

I hope that this is just making light of the revelations and not a sign that wikileaks was taken over.

No it's not, we need to find out if he's alive.

Why design a deadman's switch that you CAN disable?

If I was Julian i'd make one that would eventually go off unless I hit a switch every day or week.

Old twitter style:
"RELEASE:"
"news link"
"simple answer"
"neutral position on election"

New twitter style:
"arrogant claim"
"please join #defendWL"
"full anti-Hillary position on election"

check'd — we need proof

You are actually buying into the controlled opposition shill meme, I hope you realize that

They'd just torture him until they got what they key was out of him

This is fucking spooky.I hope Julian's alright and not in some dark room.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-urged-ecuador-act-against-assange-n669271

There are a few possibilities regarding the deadman's switch:
1. There was none; those big encrypted files were bluffs/fake
2. The switch hasn't gone off yet… maybe it takes some time
3. Whoever infiltrated wikileaks was able to disable it from firing

Really impossible to know anything… we just have to judge for ourselves how things go. If they destroy their credibility and we never hear from Assange again, we'll likely assume they were compromised.

They would just torture him into turning it off permanently somehow.

Honestly I think that other members of wikileaks have taken over the twitter account and it feels different because Assange had his internet cut.

I mean if they could reliably take out Assange you'd think that they'd do it after the diplomatic cables leak.

Why don't they confirm his status?

Assange is in a cell somewhere in Virginia right now. Ecuador's just keeping up the story that he's there so nobody goes looking. Why the fuck else did British cops and G4S swarm the embassy right around the same time? What's with the plane, the tracking of which got the website shut down? Assange is dead or tortured. Maybe the deadman switch is gradual redpilling, then the keys come out on November 1. Won't be soon enough to sway the election, but will be soon enough to start the revolution.

It's possible Assange had a direct say in what the twitter account posts, but since the internet loss the owner now has sole authority of it. It could also be a deliberate "tell" signalling something is wrong.

Yes I wouldn't worry about it either goy

DO NOT ALLOW THIS TO SUCCEED

Someone with some know how needs to stop this shit and make contact with assange

I think it's possible the US gov got to Assange (or just because he's without internet he handed the account over) and someone else at Wikileaks took over the account from Assange. They've still been releasing their leaks on time and so on.

I don't believe they've been compromised.

Did anyone get pictures of the raid? I remember reading about the tracking of the plane on this board. And a few people said they were in london and had heard commotion at the embassy. But I didnt see any videos other than the user that went missing and that one guys 4 videos.

Were?

there was a dude shouting the news to him through a megaphone

that would work

assuming his there, alive

4. The switch has gone off but it sent a signal to people close to Assange so they can get to safety.

At this point, I'm thinking of them as compromised until they prove Assange is alive or until they drop something like video of Hillary eating a baby whole shitting on a puppy while screaming niggers.

??

Here

The podesta leaks have supposedly been automated drops

archive.is/wrYCc

youtube.com/watch?v=y7OwzD5yxUU
He mentions in this video that if anything happens to him that Wikileaks will still continue. And at the very least he would step down as editor in chief of the site.

It wasn't a "raid" such as you can see, since Ecuador was in on it; clearly so, since they were the ones that cut his internet right after A) John Kerry told them to put a stop to Assange, and B) Assange tweeted hashes of threatening documents about Ecuador, Kerry, and MI6. It was just a few guys showed up outside the embassy in a mercenary van, then they left a little while later. They just walked in, grabbed Assange, and walked out. Nobody seemed to get a picture, but it makes much more sense that he was disappeared than that it was a huge coincidence.

well.. if The Don "went rogue" then he is not controlled or opposition. still no real idea on whether or not Clinton did approach him to run as a pied piper-esque candidate or not. doen't matter now. he has his own game going

5d chess

i really think they have him in langley right now unfortunately

Until I see wikileaks release something

1) good
and
2) not an obvious fabricated attack against trump (which i expect the next couple leaks will be)

I will assume wikileaks is as coopted as anonymous is.

Yea, I'm aware. But they should've stopped if they've been compromised I feel like, but maybe that would be too obvious. But they just "threatened" Tim Kaine and shit here twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789226617495248896

I just think it's some other guy from Wikileaks tweeting at the moment.

Oh, yea… that makes more sense :/ His 10 year video seems like he foreshadowed that something would happen to him.

Who wikileaks the wikileakers?

Come on guys, did no one see a counter operation by them? I think the powers that be can outsmart Assange's dead man with the massive global resources they have. It looks like this is damage control.

Or Assange is ok and the twitter account was handed off until this blows over

oh fuck

I saw this thread 2 days ago and thought nothing of it at first, disappeared pretty quickly.

archive.is/YgiJU

But what I just noticed, is that there is a long ass key of some sort in one of the comments. Image attached.

Is this the key to decrypt the insurance files and someone desperately posted it in the thread before being silenced?

Don't forget the second part of the tale: when the town fathers refused to pay the Piper the agreed price for his pest removal work he piped the children out of town and into the river in revenge.

The story is pretty much a cautionary tale – "the worker is worth his pay" – layered onto folk memory of the Black Death.

The Democrats should have paid more heed to their own allusion.

First it was that warning from partyboy Narco. Now this whore saying this and those suspect tweets. It's crystal clear Wikileaks twitter is compromised and I think they'll use it to launch some lame leak to undermine Wikileaks credibility. Or even fabricate some leak incriminating Trump on some made up bullshit.

We need to find out and get sleuthing.

What if (just "if") the moderator was quoting wikileaks BECAUSE they already control them? Its was unusual for debate moderator to mention any wikileaks. After all, he never mentioned the most dangerous for Hillary's reputation things out of it.

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/789318989675724800
Roger Stone just posted this…

There is no proof that he was controlled opposition in the first place. The email that you were referencing didn't make any mention of the Clintons hiring Trump to be controlled opposition it said that if either Carson, Cruz, or Trump were to make it to the general election that they would have all been easy to defeat because of their "extreme" views, which we now know to have been shortsighted on their part.

mobile.twitter.com/Anti_Jihadist/status/787810595328385025/photo/1

The way that's separated into groups like that makes me think it's not a key or a hash, but an encrypted message. Who knows what public key it's encrypted with (assuming that it's RSA or similar), and what private key can decrypt it. Being Holla Forums, it's probably just an encrypted Hitler speech. But I copypasta'd it into Notepad and saved it all the same. Time will tell.

Did anyone manage to figure out what this is? Looks like it could be a decryption key but what for?

It is also in this thread

ctr pls go

Playing devil's advocate here.

Maybe, just maybe she's joking that since her emails were leaked on Wikileaks that her nonexistent reject jokes will be there too. Seeing as she's coming off the Al Smith roast

r-right?

Please, somebody contact someone he is friends with or something.

There are public figures like the women who did the crying wolf event who can be contacted, what were their names?

TOO FUCKING OBVIOUS HOLY SHIT

Can't be. That would be much too recent.

Looks like a bunch of tripcodes stringed together.

Also the problem with that first pic is that it could be disinformation to set up a narrative to suggest that. I'm betting more of a psyop than a downright compromise and well poisoning of actual leaks.

theyre poster IDs from halfchan

wnd.com/2016/10/roger-stone-if-im-found-dead-hillarys-chief-perp/

The jokes she is tweeting are from the roast and connected to the roast. However, she has made it almost a theme to avoid commenting on wikileaks to the point of cutting short questions from the controlled press about them. It is odd that she is referencing them at all.

double checked, make sure assange isn't memoryholed fam

Actually that makes a lot of sense. I think that's actually how the joke is supposed to be interpreted but with the mysterious disappearance of Assange (his Internet is cut but he can't even wave out the window his balcony??) most people jumped to the most ominous conclusion. And maybe she meant it both ways.

But I think the joke was supposed to go that she emailed campaign people to discuss jokes, and even though some of them were rejected and she didn't use them, the humor is WikiLeaks would have those emails and will release them for everyone to see.

That's the correct way to interpret the joke. Whether there's a more sinister threat as well is up to your opinion.

Honestly I think some of you really over-estimate the intelligence and competence of the powers that be. They are very, very arrogant and lazy.

Wait, my reading comprehension is shit. Disregard this post, I suck cocks.

Looks like obvious LARPer shit to me. We've still been finding plenty after Podesta10 and this claims we wont

Actually, right you are, I think.

says "CTR BTFO". I'm guessing these are a list of IDs that someone thinks are CTR. Our IDs are 6 characters, but halfcuck's are 8. Nothing to see here, folks, just autism.

Direct link

my dad works for nintendo

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789318623437398016

I created this infograph on ‎Saturday, ‎February ‎27, ‎2016.

i love you fuckers

We really need to get to the bottom of this. I have a bad feeling that they nabbed assange, threw him on that plane and took him to langley and wikileaks is entirely in their control now. If that is the case we are going to see some fabricated leak about trump aimed at disenfranchising his voters.

We need to be on hapcon1 alert until the 9th lads. Buckle up, and dig your fucking asses off.

look at the catalog
(((They))) are trying to slide this thread

Trump
I'm hoping she is just quoting herself about making a joke how everything she has is leaked on Wikileaks

I read it has her saying, "This is how insignificant the leaks are, that the most interesting thing you'll find there is rejected jokes." It is strange that she would mention WikiLeaks at all, though. However, she also mentioned the 4min-to-nuke thing in a tweet, so she might unwittingly shoot herself in the foot like that.

God, I hope that's all it is and that Julian and WikiLeaks are okay.

sicky when?

dubs confirm id's from cuckchan. and not any "key"

sticky*

it's a retarded thing to say, you don't WIN if the government can just ban it anyway.

It's fucking suss as hell, especially considering the whole point right now is to not be fucking cryptic. This shit is pissing me off.

Assange is either dead or in some CIA secret gulag somewhere.

She wasn't saying to look forward to WikiLeaks. She was making a joke that the jokes she left out can be found on WikiLeaks, because WikiLeaks is leaking all her shit.

No where does she tell people to look forward to WikiLeaks.

To the people reading this:

If you can do something to contact people he knows or are in walking distance of the embassy - don't be FUCKING LAZY and do it!

heh, yeah (((They))) look guise i'm one of you, i'm not trying to spread disinfo at all.

I hope you are right

Food for thought: Releasing the emails is assassinate tier punishment. Literally going near the windows could be his last time. We need speculation, and more importantly not take a side until verifiable evidence comes up. Search for keys, try them. We need to find the truth. Speculation is just that, WikiLeaks being infiltrated and not being leaked would be the most ironic, mortal punishment we could ever face as anons.

Well the good news is, they can't poison leaks easily, because you can use e-mail chains in previous leaks to cross-reference conversations.

Fuck off yid

I'm not commenting on her looking forward to it, I'm talking about the fact that she referenced Wikileaks at all. She never does that. her campaign never does that, even in jest. They have tried to act as if everything wikileaks releases is false, they are Russian hackers/criminals, or they don't exist. This is odd even for her.

What would be a bigger CTR bait:

1. To make people believe that Wikileaks is compromised?
2. To make people believe its not?

The problem being is that wikileaks is acting unusual. At this point, they should just prove Assange is alive. At the very least it will alleviate some concerns.

We don't know for sure that it's been compromised yet, but you can't pretend this is all one big fucking coincidence and not worth monitoring the situation

no they're not, you're just trying to spread disinfo. go get some hotpockets

All they have to do is get video footage of him confirming he's alive.

He should release a picture and a timestamp at the very least. The one that was floating around was actually an old picture.

Can they take a photo of Assange holding a piece of paper with current date standing by the window?

Kill yourself. Yes they are. Even people on twitter have taken notice.

What if they got Assange? These tweets really do feel odd, if they do not deliver later they might be compromised.

If they got Assange then they have control over Twitter and are trying to destroy the credibility over time so as to discredit the original leaks. Smear the name of Wikileaks in public image.

Although not sure if that helps since the original leaks are credible since lot of Democrats have already talked about them and even O'Keefe videos can be linked to certain emails. So they're absolutely 100% true.

Or then there is some fucking idiot in charge instead of Julian since his internet is cut and he doesn't understand to continue similar twitter strategy.

We have no solid reason to turn our backs on Wikileaks. There is no way they can just "shut down" Wikileaks this fast. I have to believe Assange and co was prepared for some real pressure from ZOG. They can only try to discredit Wikileaks as a source which is exactly what they have been doing with "muh russian hack". Do not listen to the overly paranoid and/or shills.

at least they might see the sniper who gets him in the pic too.

thats true. But also wikileaks established a long history of credibility. So if they slipped in an email from trump to podesta or something like that even without prior chains most normies would take it hook line and sinker. and they know that.. I mean look at anonymous for fucking what 5 years or so almost everyone still believed anonymous was ebin haxxors fighting the good fight when it was nothing but fbi controlled script kiddies after the original anonymous were all v&.

Nobody knows who the team is or how it's structured. It could be geographically utterly sparse.

Upon finding out who they are, is there anything easier than kidnapping loved ones and bribing them?

Jake Tapper being a confirmed shill is actually pretty big.

no, i like staying alive and releasing emails :^)

not an argument

THIS —→

Wew. Nice job outing yourself. Now I'm even more convinced something is up.

i dont think they would destroy wikileaks credibility i think they would ride with it to release false info

well yeah, you're the one trying to spread disinfo, so why wouldn't you double-down?

This is true. The info is where it's at. The only thing that would hurt credibility is if there is something wrong with the info itself, regardless of their claims (which is how I have been treating things for some time now).

Re-read this tweet (and others that have been posted recently)

This is not the usual WikiLeaks posting style. It's incredibly juvenile and arrogant, almost as if they're intentionally trying to hurt their reputation.

Combined with the fact that Julian Assange has literally disappeared off the face of the earth (I know his Internet was cut but he can't even wave through the window) and any reasonable person can see that there's some funny business going on.

Obviously we're going to keep following the Podesta emails, but this suspicious turn of events means we must remain vigilant. If WikiLeaks is compromised they wouldn't completely stop the email leaks because that would be too obvious, but they'd take out all of the truly damning ones and only leak things that are relatively insignificant. It will be very telling in the upcoming weeks if anything incriminating about the Clintons is released or if its all banal.

mmm maybe they are angry about the whole assange cut thing of a few days ago

They've been compromised.

topkek

I think it would be best if we had video footage of him with a current newspaper. That would be hardest to fabricate, right?

Again, kill yourself. You're ignoring the odd tone of their tweets, the change in the manner in which they are releasing info, the change in the manner in which they are tweeting, and the fact that they are purposely misconstruing the information and trying to act as is Trump is controlled opposition. SO you're telling me Trump is controlled opposition that they everyone should give up or that it does not matter who people vote for?

if they have been coopted i fully expect a leak to show "trump was chatting it up with hillary and podesta about the election and stuff"

that would be a devastating blow to trumps voters and they may be disenfranchised enough to not vote.

So we need to be on fucking top of this shit and ready to scream havok at a moments notice.

Didn't we just bust their plot to frame Assange as a pedophile and Russian agent? If they were so competent then how is Trump so close to actually winning?

Reminder that Assange visits Holla Forums. If you're out there, give us a sign.

It makes perfect sense.

Are stupid somehow?

We don't know for sure who was behind that. Still digging in the other thread. But it's full of weird loose ends and doesn't have the imprint of a top tier professional job. If it was really truly competent they wouldn't have fucked up and left so many connections everywhere.

Not that easy because it means removing the entire chain of conversation to hide it. That would be still noticeable as they'll likely miss subtle or indirect references to it in other e-mails.

This is true, though wikileaks has tried to insinuate that Trump is controlled opposition, to the point of using that old picture of them together at a wedding. The same tactic Dan Gabriel was pulling for Cruz. It seems odd that they would take the pied piper comment like that while ignoring Carson and Cruz's involvement in that e-mail as well, which would show the true meaning of the e-mail. The fact that they are stuck on this meme is odd as hell.

The tweet is gone?
Did anyone archive it?

his internet is dead user and he may well be too

Look… those guys are just… guys, okay? Donald Trump… he's the devil. You know, he is… he is smarter than them, he is luckier than them. Whatever… whatever they think is supposed to happen… I'm telling you, the exact reverse opposite of that is gonna happen, okay?

Exactly. They're just people at the end of the day. Not some all powerful beings. They can be beaten.

Why wouldn't we know if Assange were alive?
It would be very easy for him to quell an internet rumor. He's only supposed to be in one place.

If Assange isn't in the Embassy then he's started the fire.

Wikileaks public face is just carrying on as if everything is situation normal. We should be worrying about an attempt to spread further disinfo

Yep, its gone. Holy shit.

Yea and this is plan B: abort.

He could also be making a scene to get more coverage? I just don't want to admit he could be compromised and the well has been poisoned.

no. they would not kill him. if anything they v& him, threw him on that plane, and have him in a basement torture chamber at langely

Hillary had the guy who probably leaked the DNC emails killed. They are arrogant, and won't get out of bed unless someone is offering them 30k, but they shouldn't be underestimated. Just look at the rigging of the "democratic" primary.

adding to this, they haven't been very good at hiding emails lately so they'd probably fuck it up as well.

Top kek. I have it.

archive.is/oG51N

Corralling for what? FEMA camps once Hillary rigs the thing and gets in?

trunews.com/article/ecuadors-fm-confirms-wikileaks-julian-assange-still-alive

Plane link was bullshit. The plane is owned by a transport company owned by GlaxoSmithKline. If you think GSK is being controlled by the CIA then sure, keep believing that one. Just because it was a G5 and the government used a couple G5s does not a conspiracy make.

this some great disinfo

how

Then where the fuck is the proof?

I highly doubt Assange has been compromised. He's a hero and until Ecuador (((shut off his Internet))) his leaks were absolutely humiliating for Hillary's campaign.

The far more likely scenario, unfortunately, is that's he's dead or being tortured in Gitmo as we speak. Commandeering his Twitter would be the easy part but hopefully everything we've heard about his Deadman's Switch is true and he wasn't stupid enough to make one that could be disabled.

lel. Ecuador outright said they want Hillary to win. That said, he should be able to prove it then.

Now that I think about, you're right.

Does he?

Look at this shit.

just fyi: these threads are shills trying filling the catalog with disinfo.

check the catalog yourselves if you don't believe me, i'll be going now.

If Assange has been compromised and/or Twitter has been taken over, why hasn't at one person in the Wikileaks crew dropped some hint that the whole thing is compromised? Wikileaks employs a lot of people, Julian even said himself it doesn't take him to run Wikileaks. Also, Twitter is a compromised platform in and of itself. It is SJW'd all to hell and back, what's to say TPTB (alphabet agency) doesn't just demand that Twitter give them the account? The wouldn't have to kill or get to Assange to do that. Twitter most likely would just hand it over to them.

Wikileaks (the staff) needs to tell us from another digital location, if they are compromised and what Julian's status is. Even if they dropped info as a text file in a Torrent somewhere, one of us will find it.

Didn't mean to reply to

Reported.

I am simply saying to use your intellect and don't assume anything is true "just because." Look for the proof. I don't disagree your theory is possible, I just think it's unlikely in the grand scheme of things.

Think about Bin Laden and the intel gathering, then the lightning raid.

They could have launched synchronized raids to capture every member of the wikileaks task force for all we know. If that isn't true then why don't they prove otherwise?

I saw the tweet to, deleting tweets is raising some big
red flags

Thats what I fear has happened.

If that is the case… fug everything

Exactly my point.

Kill yourself already. Everyone already knows you're full of shit. They tweeted that shit some time ago.

Yeah was just reading the replies and it disappeared. Either they got a team to post after Assange and some of them was retard → delete his tweets but that seems a bit unlikely.

At this rate I'd start to believe alphabets are calling the shots.

I don't think Julian is dumb enough to disable a dead man switch. If he were caught, he could easily give them false information that ends up blowing up in their faces.

i wouldn't trust assange with anything. he wants fame from being the "leaker". he'd betray you if he could get some controversy and fame.

If I was a britbong here I'd already assume that the government has me labeled as a person of interest.

Archiving other tweet
archive.is/r4YhK

I figured they got him after looking at /britpol/ when the hashes were released. Do you remember? Every thread was a slide thread with a webm of an old white guy eating shit. The message was clearly directed at 8ch, and the message was "eat shit".

If tortured sufficiently, anyone will do anything, no exceptions.

gee. what is the "Trilateral Commission".
this wikinig is barely touching on this?

brownpill.webm?

That's the brown pillposter. He tends to mark dead boards with that pasta. In brit/pol/'s case though, that was pue slide and spam since the board was not dead in the least. The spam occured right when we werre trying to get people to look into this shit.

Yes.

Assange isn't the one tweeting or telling them what to tweet, he still doesn't have internet access.

Can legal action be used to confirm Assange's welfare?

Yeah I'm convinced it's not him, though I still think Assange is not fond of Trump (it doesn't matter in the end), he knows Hillary is worse.

Interpreting this on a positive note:
The US government is known for being corrupt and manipulating the system, and tried to put a pied piper candidate in place in an attempt to bring people together for a specific candidate, but are failing this time.

Interpreting this on a negative note:
The US government is corrupt and the entire election process is a sham and you shouldn't even bother.

I hate how fucking ambiguous this tweet is but if I had to lean one way or the other, I'd say the positive outlook is correct. I still think they have Assange in custody though. Also, I feel WL is compromised.

you are both assuming assange is so dumb he would have made a dead man switch that could be disabled, or which he could divulge useful information about.

Their twitter has been behaving weird as fuck since Assange's internet got suspended. He used to retweet useful digs and occasionally talk with people over twitter. His replies were all but missing until yesterday, which was weird - the lack of a life confirmation is even weirder, especially given how up in the air this question has been.

But he drops the Obeezy emails and the Podesta emails keep rolling. Says he has a surprise for Brazil and Kaine. Interesting. Has anything major, on the scale of the Goldman Speeches, came out since he was shut down?

Finally we have to remember that Assange is NOT one of us. He's a left-anarchist. He just is one that realizes Clinton is not on his team.

Bernie could have won if he had any semblance of having a spine. In the end the reason why Bernie lost is because he's a bitch.

Trump utterly crushed the republican establishment because he's not a Bitch.

It’s extremely important for you limeys to keep reminding Americans on social media, etc. about that.

WE TRULY ARE SO ACCUSTOMED TO THE GOD-BLESSED FREEDOMS WE HAVE THAT WE DON’T KNOW HOW FUCKING SHIT THE REST OF THE ENTIRE PLANET IS.

The Ecuadorian embassy cannot deny entry to Ecuadorian citizens, right?

We need an Ecuadorian to go to UK, lose their passport, and head to the embassy.

The only respite from all this is that Weber was likely right and thus the beast (((they))) are creating will come to the logical conclusion that ideologues must be purged and they will get skynet'd

Yeah the pied piper stuff they are really misinterpreting. I can understand them thinking shit is rigged but it is odd to look at everything and think everything is being controlled.

It's not the first time they've said shit like this. archive.is/ISnzd

/shrug
who cares, the peace offer is on the table
if the scoff at it for the second time there won't be a third.

I ask you.
Do you want total war?
youtube.com/watch?v=IFcSFSeZ2w4

Yeah, the faggot that wrote that tweet is horrifically misinterpreting that email.

Honestly I never followed this wikileaks thing super close but I've seen some of their sort-of round table discussions and it just seemed obvious to me that there was perhaps some agenda there in the way they talked.

When Trump and Wikileaks came along and seemed to be actually dropping hard shit, I changed my assessment that it might not all be bullshit and the world was just some insiders game.

But yeah, there's a lot of things that don't make sense. They really don't, except that basically really corrupt assholes seem to run everything and they're able to protect secrets through bribes, threats, or some kind of technology.

I'm telling you i've seen this shit every time, every single one of these people turn out to be pied pipers somehow. They're all fucked.

Including Jones. Fuck I just want the earth cleaned of all this lying.

When was the ToddAndClare deadline? Did it pass already?

midnight on October 31, 2016

Nigger when you're making a Deadman's switch or handling a WMD you design it so that it CAN'T BE FUCKING DISABLED only delayed indefinitely.

Anything else it pants on head retarded and Julian is not retarded.

Is the consolidation of power a move to create, in effect, a one party state that rules (i.e. profits) from the shadows?

just check for the ctr pattern.

Nice try, Illuminati Shadow Government

By stolen donations
By the same panicking planners that ran the gamut from alternate realities to Russian hackers to big mean cheeto man likes pussy

Also:
Might as well have given Goku a senzu bean, it gave Trump the same boost.

good idea

for some reason I haven't heard anyone talk about the fact that guccifer 2 is still around and just updated his wordpress 3 days ago with this:

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/10/18/trumps-taxes/

delayed indefinitely is the same exact thing has disabling it. fuck theyd only have to disable it for another year or two until the internet is completely censored.

The consolidation of power has been the "Dems" ambition for some time. The republicucsk were also part of this "party". Now wheter Trump is a pied piper or not is another ballgame, and we can't know for sure until he actually fullfil the promises which definetly go against those interests, say the aduit of the fed and the 911 comission.

So they intend to go after Trump's financials again? Wew. I still feel that they won't find anything and Trump kept it secret to make them go after it. Maybe they will stop the bullshit with the women crying rape.

I feel that falls in line with WL's chaotic neutral stance. Considering they had a hand in things when Bush was in office I'd assume that they don't really care who's in office; they'll expose anyone's corruption. I can agree with that. I also feel they're specifically targeting Hillary with precision because not only does she have a long trail of corruption but she just keeps goading the bull.

As for Trump, I can't say. It's entirely possible for people to be friends at one point in time and enemies the next moment. Maybe those images were taken when Trump, Hillary and Bill just so happened to be at the same place. But then again, Trump was quoted saying Republicans were idiots. Maybe Trump has truly changed, I don't know. People can change.

I can't stand what a confusing whirlwind all of this is. This election cycle has taken more out of me than any before.

Regardless of the outcome, I'll do what I can and vote Trump. If the election really is completely controlled then it wouldn't have mattered anyway. If it's not rigged, then I can't say I didn't fight.

man don't lump me in with that "delayed indefinitely" faggot. that's retarded. you want to make a good dead man's switch, you make it so it trips after a fixed amount of time with no input. and you make it so it cannot be delayed or disabled whatsoever. and you communicate that fact to everybody that will listen.

if you're fucking dead might as well let the world burn anyway

layered onto folk memory of the reformation.

Doesn't contradict a compromise if you consider how they would proceed.
They can post anything they want to keep distracting from the fact that Assange hasn't proven everything is fine. In the end they'd try to target the credibility of wikileaks itself by orchestrating an event that proves Trump and wikileaks are Russian puppets and everyone backing them is involved in a massive conspiracy against the dnc.

heres the thing with that… after enough water boarding + testicular torture even the toughest man would eventually spill the beans on the specific input required to satisfy the deadmans switch.

Im not saying im right.. but im saying if I was an evil intelligence agency with a vested interest in stopping what assange is doing this is probably what i would do.

Yeah she is sick enough to joke like that. Everyone tweet @wikileaks or better yet maybe @WLTaskForce which is a smaller team you can usually get responses out of, they have liked a lot of my tweets directed at them.

What's this? Rubio?

Oh I know. That picture was before Hillary screwed Trump out of some money with the Clinton Foundation, back when he thought it was an actual charity. He's been salty for a good long while about that, let alone all the other shit she has pulled. And I've always figured wikileaks dislikes both sides which is okay. I think it is silly for them to suggest that Trump is controlled opposition though, since anyone paying attention can tell he's not and we know they've been paying attention.

What's with the quotes around it anyway? Is that a staffer quoting Hillary or what?

THanks user, that was a good read.

Yea odds are damn good Stone is going to commit "suicide" post Nov8 elections.

Rubio said he would not use info from the leaks in his campaign and that we shouldn't lest shit on the republicans gets released. He was basically trying to get people to ignore the leaks.

His mother dies recently so I can see them trying to make it seem as if he was depressed. The fact that he keeps saying they will try and that he would never kill himself is probably the main thing keeping him alive.

Rubio is a fucking moron. This isn't about Republicans vs Democrats, it's the people vs the government. Who gives a shit what side you're on, if you're corrupt you deserve every bit of retribution you get.

If they are compromised I think they biggest evidences would be this tweet:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789293099826618369

Not saying this is false, but from when I started following wikileaks I didn't hear that exact story. I'll re watch the RT interview with Assange now, but I don't remember them always saying that Clinton would likely win, and I don't remember them saying that the FBI would definitely not indict Clinton. Anyone else got input on that? Not just speculation, but anyone who has followed wikileaks for a while.

Let us dispell with this fiction that Rubot doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he is doing.

That's why he says that. He's part of the problem and probably has dark secrets himself.

Indeed. I think Rubio either knows there is shit on him in the leaks (which makes sense given the fact that many of his donors are linked to Hillary as well) or shit on his donors. Either ways, he's full of it.

Kek.

The guy's in Britian or supposed to be under their protection. You would assume they'd find such practice barbaric.

Considering the effort put into psychology, neuroscience it's really anyone's guess what these guys have. Maybe they have something they can just point at you to cause unbelievable pain or make you tell the truth.

Who knows. Honestly I would have thought better of the British than to just let this guy get kidnapped and tortured.

THIS GUY HAS ACCESS TO ASSANGE AND HE'S TWEETING NOW

ASK HIM WHY DOESN'T ASSANGE SHOW PHOTO PROOF OF BEING ALIVE

I haven't been paying attention the catalog but holy shit Holla Forums is getting slid hard. The shill threads are like the ones found on halfchan. I suspect that since they have essentially taken over halfchan, they're targeting this board as well. Either they are trying to slide this thread or slide the one that has a bunch of leftists getting doxed.

The strong will win over the weak.

He does not currently have access to Assange. And his smile disconcerts me.

Not sure why saged. Bump.

I considered this, user. Clinton even mentioning the word Wikileaks, is beyond strange.
The Clinton campaign's obvious protocol is to refrain from commenting, let alone focusing, attention on the leaks.

He can ring him up can't he?

This is someone who apparently knows Julian. Also Craig Murray says Julian is okay.

Absolutely. And now Holla Forums is being raided by CTR. All after Trump blistered Hillary's ass during that roast.

PRAY FOR ASSANGE OR SEND YOUR ENERGY TO HIM, I DONT CARE WHICH
Besides Trump, he is the greatest weapon against corruption the western world has known in over a quarter-century. If he goes down…
I don't know.
Bump, requesting sticky.

ban this guy

obvious ctr shill.

image related, same shit happening on cuckchan

I just remembered that even Stone has talked to Assange before.

Not buying anything until we actually see Assange. They do realize we can't buy anything they say, right?

I'm not a CTR shill, I want proof wikileaks hasn't been jewed so they don't start leaking fake anti-trump stuff.

Who the fuck is this guy and how an we be certain his word holds any truth?

Doubt he's CTR, just an attentionwhore.

here's proof for you: they're not leaking fake anti-trump stuff.

So stop your shilling.

If you're asking about the leaked emails changing there have hit plenty of huge hits but the goldman sachs speeches was a goldmine of quotes.

In the past couple batches of leaks we have

at first glance it looks like an encrypted message, but separated by spaces the words are all comprised of 8 characters, so the spaces seem to be not shifted by the encryption method if it is one. anyone got any idea what this could be? Almost looks like base64

You can confirm that those were after the D.A.K/pam anderson panic right? If so Assange is just being a drama queen

Wanting proof of Assange being alive is not shilling. Especially after trying to insinuate that Trump is controlled opposition and deleting tweets and just sounding abnormal.

You remember the Madam that had a list of all her DC clients? She said the same thing, and recall how they spun that.

Also recall that lawyer that went after the feds with a lawsuit? Remember how his hispanic nanny murdered his children after raising them as her own?

You know the media won't report it or they'll go along with the suicide angle.

The Twitter account is currently willfully misinterpreting the Piper email in the same way a record corrector would. After years of CTR clashes with the informed, non-compliant citizenry, they're (barely) smart enough to know that we would be extremely critical if all of a sudden Wikileaks took a total 180 on this election. Considering the circumstances surrounding Assange's status, it's totally reasonable to be suspicious of any communications coming out of Wikileaks right now and anyone associating with them, with the exception of scheduled document releases.

the leaks have been put on a bot, so it's separate for messaging on twitter. I'm only clearing up that it looks like the leaks arent compromised

Rubio is bought and paid for already, why is this surprising? He couldn't suck enough yid cock fast enough during the race. And I was supposed to vote for this ffaggot because he was Hispanic?

Goodness gracious. I didn't hear about that part.

it is difficult but possible to construct things in a way where the architect himself cannot divulge his own secrets, because he doesn't know them. what if you could set something up and truly forget how to access it? ponder that for a bit.

Yeah wtf. This tweet seems out of place, Wikileaks lauding Redditors, cap of a Reddit thread, and link.

source? or are you just 14 years old and can't comprehend what they meant?

that tweet was meant for another account

"muh fee-fee's"

i know you're really concerned about mr Assanges wellbeing, but he's fine.

He doesn't mean the DC Madam's lawyer, I don't think. He means the MSNBC (I think) news executive who released information on the LIBOR scandal, then the article was almost immediately taken down, and later that day "his nanny" killed his children with a knife and then killed herself.

They have referenced a couple of subreddits before the internet interruption at the embassy, so that particular tweet isn't too unusual.

look for "43 trillion dollar murder"

it's fake. it's IDs from cuckchan just pasted together.

not entirely. wikileaks linked to 8/pdfs/ before i recall. i don't have an archive of it but maybe someone does.

have you guys considered that assange might be fucking pissed at the loss of internet access and kerry influencing the ecuadorans, and that's why the tweeting style from wikileaks is different? because i bet he's really tired of being fucked with.

Yes goyim, it is I, the infamous wiki leaks. Trump is a tRick, a trick canidate.

Fuck off kike. They're compromised until proven otherwise.

I think it was CNBC

Tripcodes from halfchan? What? Is this disinfo? The words in that string are all composed of 8 letters.
Example of tripcode for 4chan:
Example of one of the words in that post:
Every single one is 8 letters. Weird how you are so quick to jump on how it's 'just tripcodes' and use dubs to further affirm that. Can we look into this everyone?

I recall the nanny lived for a while after the attack. Wonder if she recalled anything.

archive.is/I2W7w

LISTEN GOYS, THEY ARE COMPROMISED BECAUSE I SAY THEY ARE!

They are not compromised, you're just overreacting, assange is sleeping atm.

I just spoke with him as well. screen capped

this guy seems real fucking dodgy

Sleeping six feet under. Hillary Clinton wanted to drone strike him before this election cycle. Cutting his internet flipped the dead man switch, so the docs are being dumped anyway. Either their action was totally ineffective, or he's finally been v& or killed.

then ask him why doesnt assange post a new photo or footage since his internet was cut, because it's making people doubt the legitimacy of the leaks

top kek none of those post IDs were in reply to you. none of them even mentioned tripcodes. get with the fucking program CTR, this shit is easy mode

same fucking non-answer. this guy is full of shit

stop following CTRs attempt at psyops or covering something, its all a fucking trick. That guy doesn't know anything

this seems like stepford wives shit, scripted lines WTF

is this guy dead?

There desperately needs to be some hard proof that assange is still alive and well at the Ecuadorian embassy.

Another thing to question is if a nation can be forced to keep assange out of the game right now why can't the feds lean on Twitter to take direct control of their account?

my opinion is if people ever found out that twitter let an account get co-opted they'd lose all their users. twitter is on the brink of financial doom anyway. maybe i'm wrong though. it's not a bad question.

passwords don't work that way

This guy talks like a fucking robot.

NEW GAME PLAN

The wikileaksfags that were with assange on the anniversary thing.. what are their twitters? are their tweets strange also?

You again. You have been damage controlling for them this whole thread and spouting all kinds of nonsense, even when proven wrong.

The fucking OP and this you faggot. archive.is/ISnzd

And you know this how? Kill yourself already or post proof faggot.

Again, consider suicide. This isn't even a rebuttal and you pulling shit out your ass. There is a reason why people think shit is up and you're fucking not helping. Your damage control is some of the wort shit and is just making them look even more suspicious.

Again, fucking prove it.

You have to remember that their are shadow courts that the FBI/CIA/DoJ can use to get special subpoenas and force companies to comply. Shocked it took this long for them to take over the Wiki account.

best case scenario, @wikileaks has some intern bimbo at the helm in Assange's absence, abnd she doesn't know what the fuck she's doing.
worst case scenario, well… it's already been said

Is there no one in Assange's inner circle, such as a new lawyer, that we know of, can be contacted, and asked to provide that we hear directly from the man?

What dimension do you live in? The one that isn't in a huxwellian nightmare?

that's kinda silly user. twitter could just replace the password entry for that account in their database with a new one. easy mode.

i like this idea. try to get in touch with his attorneys and the journalists he works with.

Why does this line remind me of something I've heard earlier today?

Also never mind that one of WikiLeaks' actual reasons for existing is to expose conspiracies. Odd that someone supposedly affiliated with them would use the term in such a derogatory fashion.

jesus hillary, is that you?

And what if they are under gag order?

And the fact that recent leaks have shown that using it as a derogatory term is establishment gaslighting.

The weird scripted responses makes it look like an agent who can't go outside orders, like a robot.

i suppose that would be somewhat obvious depending on their responses. and that's more information for us.

True.

Listening to and reading this pic is spooking me put right now. I doubt he has access to Assange, but recently shit has been weird.

That doesn't look like proof. Post proof of your claims.

Either that or someone under duress trying to subtly indicate that something is wrong while being compliant. Your guess is more likely than mine, but I think they're both possibilities.

Is there anyway to get Trump to use his twitter following to shift the attention to this issue?

It is too bad Assange didn't go to the Russian embassy. He might be still alive if he did.

True but to be fair and given the situation I'm guessing people close to wikileaks would act the same. Last thing they want to do is say something that gets misinterpreted to mean something else and snowball as what's happening with half this thread.

Still the pied piper comment is weird.

How about you start with your proofs that they're compromised? :^)

oh wait, you can't. You're just insinuating, take a look at their twitter history (hint: google wikileaks deleted tweets)

fug

Ah my bad you're right. I thought they were talking about tripcodes, not poster IDs. Why am I CTR if I think that could possibly be something suspicious? Anyway, I've googled almost half of those IDs and yeah it does look like they are from 4chan. Here is one of the IDs that shows up in a google search, "H8Eacetg" it was an ID in a thread from 1 day ago, when that cryptic post was 12 hours ago and still up on 8ch

regardless of his current physical status, the really shit part is that he's on UK soil. it would be much better if he was in an embassy in a different foreign country. obviously it's too late for that though.

How far back does the retardation in your family go? Have you read ANYTHING this week you fucking mongoloid?…

LIke your grandparents in Auschwitz? Oh vey, if only they had survived the holohaox they could have seen their grand yid shitpost like an AIDS infested faggot.

What could he do? It is important we focus on the leaks. It might sound cruel, but as long as the leaks continue we need to show people the leaks and win the election before we can worry about Assange. But thinking about it, he should be alive. Making him die and the cover up would hurt wikileaks and the media can easily start a witch hunt to cover up the truth of the leaks.

Who the fuck is this Kelly Kolisnik faggot.

So what did it say? Maybe we should try and dig into their posts see if there's any meaning or if it's just some stupid distraction?

We don't know where he is. If he's alive or dead.

He's fucking Schrodinger's Assange.

And that's how they want to keep it.

well, apparently a wikileaks volunteer. Which I thought would be something you would keep under wraps.

Possibly.

Look at this thread. That said, we are all aware that we are insinuating. You are the one claiming absolute proof when you have none. For every example put out there, you offer up bullshit excuses and do not corroborate your excuses. You said the deleted tweet was meant for another account. PROVE IT.

You claimed Assange was fine, as if you have inside knowledge. PROVE IT.

You tried to claim they did not insinuate that Trump was controlled opposition, then got blown the fuck out on that point. And now this is all you have. Prove your claims or commit suicide.

Look at this whole thread. You've done nothing but damage control without providing an ounce of proof. Prove that Assange is alive and that everything is fine. Because the more you try and damage control, the more you are making people think they are compromised. Prove it or kill yourself already.

He's an operative. No other way around that.

kek the standard response is to call a post like yours CTR. you effectively quoted three posts that had IDs after your initial post, as if to reply to them, except they weren't replying to you. odd behavior. plus, the vast majority of posts on here that claim to have leaked info are actually disinfo.

in fact, on a separate note anons, how likely do you think it is that the faggots posting fake encryption keys and assange leaks on here are actually trying to poison the well in case his dead man switch drops real keys? it would prime everybody to auto-discard any real crypto key because it's been cried wolf so many times.

i agree. what i meant is that we knew for sure he was on UK soil in the ecuadoran embassy. that's my point - i wish he had ended up in an embassy that is physically located inside a non-extradition country. but you're right, as of right now we have no idea what the fuck is going on with him.

web dev and shop manager for wikileaks

web.archive.org/web/20161021063103/https://angel.co/kelly-kolisnik

Especially if you live in Canada.

He was the guy who last claimed to have contacted assange according to an article the day of the DAK panic, and he's acting like a fucking CIA agent saying canned responses for the past few days, pretending that wikileaks tweeting = proof assange is alive and calling people conspiracy theorists is just gaslighting

kek
some discussions between her speech writers were leaked, and the joke is that this dinner speech preparation will be leaked too.

He is an Australian poster spamming in the presidential debate thread from last night, lol
looks like someone collected CTR IDs and posted them here to seem edgy and cryptic

Does this mean anything? Posted earlier today.

How exactly can Assange post a picture when his internet is cut anyways?

Guys I believe we have to get fucking serious about this.

If what we think is true they will manipulate wikileaks for their gain and attempt to destroy any momentum Trump supporters have towards their claim of Clinton being unfit for president.

What can we do to counter such manipulation through twitter? Do we physically have to find Assange and talk to him?

Because as of right now they might have us by the fucking balls and it is nearing the day of killary stealing the election and the american public will have to choose between either RWDS or an eternity of slavery and white genocide.

can't he access some wifi hotspot?

The same way he gets food.

Some guy went to the embassy a few days ago and asked to see him. Embassy clerk said you have to make an appointment. So…has any britbong tried to make an appointment to see him? Just pretend to be a journo or some shit.

I agree. Do we know of anyone in Assange's inner circle that can be in direct contact with him, such as a family member or lawyer?

The Clinton campaigns tactic so far has been to completely ignore and blacklist discussion on Wikileaks. Her core supporters are barely aware of the leaks. If she's openly referencing Wikileaks on Twitter, something is up.

Frikin heck I'm a bit rustled over this shit.

i just read it as virtue signalling among leftists (which wikileaks still are).
the leaks were so damaging to clintons so far that they feel the need to show that they arent supporting trump.

there was that guy reading the news to him over a megaphone.

problem with this idea is presuming a) he's nice and loose and will hear b) will be able to do anything about it

Note the
>managing multiple social media accounts

He's probably the faggot running the Wikileaks twitter. Citing it as proof that Assange is alive and well is disingenuous as hell. Either the person using Kelly's account isn't Kelly, Kelly is an operative of another organization, or Kelly is being leaned on.

I would think he could at least use a phone or someone could just up and visit him since people are indeed worried.

We should at least push for some verification that he is alive.

doing a bunch of digging in one of the bunkers.

so far weve gone through about 15 people most have been inactive for atleast a month, some as far back as may. These people are all the more based wikileaks people.

There are a handful that are still active. They are all pro-hillary, and against "conspiracy theories" I.E. Kike Plants

There is one non kike plant that is still active, Ray McGovern

Thats pretty much it. Digging still goign on feel free to help.

ok, but it was a topic during 3rd TV debate so not really a big breach of strategy anymore.

Maybe latitude longitude coordinates?

Firstly, before you sperg out totally: where is the proof that they're manipulating wikileaks and destroying trump?

We could just message wikileaks and ask them if he's fine?

Do they still have Polaroid cameras in the current year?

It is, for the embassy. but no idea what the rest means.

Why would Wikileaks itself not tell us in definite terms if Assange is dead, alive, or they themselves have no clue? They cannot possibly be that compromised, right?

You're right but it doesn't make any fucking sense. Because if she or anyone in her campaign comes out and says any "wikileaks" about Trump are true, it will be taken as a complete and total fucking lie outright because they've done nothing but non stop screech about MUH RUSSIANS!! And now they're saying wikileaks isn't muh russians all of the sudden?? Pretty sure even normalfags would flip their shit over that. No one is stupid enough to accept that except her diehard supporters.

Wikileaks obviously has been compromised you fucking Retards.

Whoever is now controling the twiitter-account aims to destroy Wikileaks credibility.

And they are pretty effective.

Read the thread and then use foresight and then try to at least play 4d chess my low iq friend.

Fucking read the thread dunce.

Yep I agree, very out of character. She doesn't have the capacity to make jokes like that IMO. Well she said 'judge for yourself on Wikileaks in the next few days.' so they will probably enact their plan to discredit wikileaks within a few days if this is at all a hint at what's to come. We should try to make a judgement on whether he's been compromised or not before then, because it's possible a lot could be at stake here. If we can get a news story to break before their plan we may be able to help big time.

That's not enough, We need actual visual verification and not second-hand information. Picture with timestamp with a current copy of that days newspaper.

I have the feeling theyre trying to hide that info so (((they))) dont try another raid and kill him.

No he's right there is something suspicious, she shat bricks when he brought up the o'keefe videos but was smiling when wikileaks was brought up

i detected a smug knowingness from some establishment figures on tv last night like they knew something was going to go bad for trump

This is seriously getting scary.

Why can't he just show his face or something?

I feel like he was tortured somewhere and they now have control over the twitter and his dead man switch.

gag order or completely dissolved and taken over by spooks

Going a bit tinfoil here but what if the DAK images were set up by Assange and contain the key? Giving autistic memes like that to imageboards would be a great way to spread it around to a ton of people for safekeeping and the only people autistic enough to save it would be actual posters not shills so it ends up in trustworthy hands.

On the other hand maybe one of his friends has taken control because assange has no internet access.

t. CTR

only a world war could distract from such a thing as killing Assange
they claim his internet is off until the election so if he remains silent after that it's a fair bet they got him
illegally of course
but nobody will forget

I've read the thread, it seems just another pathethic attempt by ctr to create a narrative that wikileaks is compromised and that assange is dead.

They're doing this to sow dissent against wikileaks credibility.

There is nothing wrong with my intelligence. I am fully weaponized

I'd say the Twitter is definitely compromised. As long as the releases continue, the dead man switch may be safe.

fuck your trips man

Im pretty sure that is the case it is the only reasonable answer

it also looks like the entire wikileaks crew has been inactive on twitter for atleast a month, accept for the ones that seem to be kike plants

In my mind I just feel like there's no way the switch would be that simple. I'm sure he must have told some of the higher ups at Wikileaks what he knows, the insurance passwords, etc. It would be fucking stupid not to. If you tell a higher up the insurance password, the worst that could happen is the leaks get released early. Tell no one and the worse that could happen is the leaks never get released at all.

And even more so, weaken Trump supporters faith in Trump and demoralize them by insinuating he is controlled opposition when he is not.

Or she set it up so WikiLeaks will slowly descend into something horrible, to discredit it. Then they'll let the trigger go off when they're sufficiently discredited or it no longer matters. Or they found a way to stop it completely and are just using his account.

He should have responded in a Tweet to the concerns by now. One of the big guys needs to tell people to ask about him again, because that picture was not good enough evidence.

Molyneux, Watson or Cernovich or someone needs to get attention to it.

A-10 Warthog downed over syria and isis supposedly has captured him alive and will 'behead him'

I think thats part of the plan user

And how would that benefit ctr AT ALL.

If anything it would fucking push more people away from their camp for Assange would be killed because he dared expose their corruption.

Better hope RWDS doesn't happen kikeboy. You won't last a day.

It could be too late when they are done creating the new narrative.
There's a number of things they could do so verifying Assanges status after they made their move becomes futile.
They could use the 'proof' of Russias involvement as pretense to extradite him, not telling us that he was already caught beforehand.
They could do some kind of declare national emergency and cut off the internet to prevent alternative media from counterattacking.

Going into 4d chess with a tinfoil hat for a moment:

Assuming some seriously shady shit has happened at wikileaks, the joke can work as a tell or command. Leftists/indoctrinated people are like sleepwalkers and she's just given the okay to read wikileaks but only in the coming days.

yea..

CHECK THEIR TWITTERS

EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH WIKILEAKS HAS GONE DARK

THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVENT ARE LIBCUCKS THAT ARE ACTIVELY MOCKING ASSANGE "HAHA LOOK HE DOESNT HAVE THE INTERNET I BET YOU HES GOING CRAZY"

EVERYTHING POINTS TO WIKILEAKS IS NOW AS CONTROLLED AS ANONYMOUS IS

They've likely already killed Assange, his organization has almost entirely vanished, and they are working to destroy Assange's legacy. The card has been played on WikiLeaks.

Maybe there was a plant within the Wikileaks organization. Assange gets isolated, then they take over and discredit the thing.

We should tweet something to Trump, get him and his resources focused on countering the kikery if they really did compromise their twitter and disabled the switch. I personally think the switch may have already been activated, and that Trump's team got ahold of the files. Why else would he be acting at 300 percent levels of smug at the third debate instead of just slaughtering Clinton like we thought he would do?

WHY THE FUCK DID HE TWEET THAT
my god, i hope john is giving out disinfo

google.co.jp/maps/place/51°29'56.6"N 0°09'40.5"W/

SHILL FUCKING SPOTTED LOOK AT HIS RESPONSES

LOOK AT THIS user

Assange camp is dark. Possible gag order.

Twitter links please.

I guess we can wait, thats it. If Wikileaks continues to release factual leaks, then I do not believe they are compromised. But we should be on the lookout for the media suddenly charging with "Wikileaks posts false shit" soon, and to be able to protect against that threat.

well they've done it to a thousand reddit subs already

I was just listening to molyjew's most recent video. At the end he warns of the government enacting depopulation. If wikileaks suddenly goes very explicitly pro-russian, then you ameribros better get your guns and burgers.

During the anniversary, there were some women there. No to sound like an mgtow, but shit raises alarms, since some of them if not all may be leftists and may commandeer shit if Assange is out of commission.

He really is. He has been running damage control and then runs off when asked for proof of his information.

By the time that happens it will be way to fucking late.

The narrative machine would be pumping on all cylinders discrediting Trump as well.

What is needed to be done. Is to get in contact with Assange's camp because I doubt that we will be able to talk with Assange himself.

We need to get some sort of confirmation about anything here. Everything is in the dark and there's too many fucking retards in this thread just accepting that he is alive and still in the embassy because their representatives told everyone that he is. Even though there is no physical fucking proof.

They could all be dead or captured m8

Where can I find a list of people closely associated with Wikileaks?

On the contrary, I think it's important to dig for clues now, so we can control their spin.

Or

Gag order.

If Assange were alive, unharmed, and able to contact reliable staff members, we would have proof by now that he is alive.

wtf is an "EC bolt hole" ?
Google came up with a pdf of eurocode bolts…
anything of interest?

eurocodes.jrc.ec.europa.eu/doc/2014_07_WS_Steel/presentations/06_Eurocodes_Steel_Workshop_WALD.pdf

—–BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE—–
Hash: SHA512

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

46aecab3df447edd6539888b50dd8996e2d4da782d3451c5f4764d8737e4cd533020f424d93f7ce97f95102ba986e4b5b9eb549d32fb8f85ea79edf35379eb68
c071aa9f683b497b68cc5958c2acef8c26a2f36fe387887b5f68cf5ef05203b62858e937b0a7b8e5d938da85d877fadb245c740c6853b27f93f9a0cb84500101

Q09OU0VOU1VTIE9NTklVTSAvLyAzNjQxNCA4MTQgODE0IDQ0OTMwIDYgNiAwMDAwIDAwMDAK

—–BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE—–
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=uau4
—–END PGP SIGNATURE—–

3 Hans Cres, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 0LN, UK
Latitude: 51.499061 | Longitude: -0.161253

stop larping you faggot

ok done
what now?

And if they are just gone we need to get in contact with their families. Anything.

We can't fucking sit on this. We need confirmation and we need to know so we can prepare for their next move.

It´s all to easy to get called CTR here. Amazing.

I did not denounce the source. I said that this obviously is an Operation to destroy the credibility of the source from within.

i'm a shill for being critical?

yes, the user wrote in cap something that he cannot provide source to.

could you provide sources of all these so called wikileaks associates going dark? :^)
why didn't the user provide the sources in his post? wouldn't that make his claim more credible?

tl;dr - this thread's purpose is for ctr shills to discredit wikileaks by proposing that it's compromised and you shouldn't trust them.

Yeah, that joke just doesn't feel right to me. Side note: After @HillaryClinton tweeted that, Wikileaks retweeted and quoted it, only to remove their tweet shortly after posting it. Their tweet was:

I think, or maybe that wording is very slightly off. But that's basically what they said.

A bolt hole is an escape tunnel. My fiance who's wrong calls it a slip-me-out.

well not confirming he's alive leaves wikileaks open to being shilled in that manner, so why don't they post proof

Critical of what? Not trusting anything without physical evidence?

Fuck off shill. We don't believe in fairy tales told by the government here.

No. No britbong has done anything because they're an island of cucks.

associates don't need to go dark.

you compromise one or several (it would be very easy for an op like CIA to coerce them through loved ones etc.) and run shit subtly enough that others can't 100% tell

they might feel the person behind twitter lost it because of assange's situation and is just spurting emotional shit

REMINDER: DC MADAME LEAKS HAD CONNECTIONS TO THE CLINTONS, CRUZ, CHENEY, and BUSHES
Montgomery Blair Sibley was either bought off, silenced by threats to his family, or someone got a hold of the DC Madame list and buried his evidence.
Either way, it's highly suspicious that he just shut the fuck up after July. I wouldn't be surprised if he's dead or they killed off an extended relative to prove they were serious.

HOLY FUCK

CRITICAL OF WIKILEAKS BEING COMPROMISED OR NOT.

jesus fuck.

You can´t destroy the credibility of a source from within when it´s clear to the public that you are not the source.

I find it interesting that this tweet happened right after Assange's internet access was cut off. It felt out of place at the time, and it still does now.

To be honest I think Assange moderated the tweets, and his colleagues are more unhinged now that his access was cut. However, it is so simple for some associate of Assange to visit him and take a picture with him with a notecard timestamp to confirm for everyone that he is alive after the internet was cut. The fact that this Kelly guy keeps dodging makes me all the more suspicious.

Can anyone search #julian assange to see if there is any talk on twitter, asking about his well being, dont see any, and dont see any questions on wiki posts asking if he is ok.

One thing I dont understand, is wiki leaks supposedly has a crew, why no word from them about this situation

Fuck off. You claimed he was fine. Provide proof. You said that the deleted tweet was meant for another account. Provide proof of your claims faggot.

UHH

So those exact coordinates on google maps …. is an ambulance in front of the embassy

Pic related

Shills in this thread want to say that what we are doing here is destroying the credibility of wikileaks because we want to know if Assange is alive.

Because we will find out if he is. If his inner circle is gone or silenced by a fucking gag order.

This is important.

And to give credence to shills who wish for us not to dig is a mistake.

Never just accept a story from a government entity without physical fucking evidence. Which has not been given in this case.

I've been attempting to find out if any of his family members can be publicly contacted and to no avail so far. It seems like the ones that had Twitters and so on were scrubbed long ago.

But I see that his mother did lots of interviews in his favor years ago with various media outlets. It would be possible to contact said outlets and see if they still had any contact information.

Secondly, the Britbongs could just go down there and try and find out. Our countries and futures are already up shit creek, and we have an actual potential to turn them all around. It won't make much a difference if you're on a list, will it, especially if such a hope is lost?

(checking your trips)
your coordinates are wrong.
56.656 != 56.62

Check the date and time on the above tweet, it's automated tweet

Fuck Satan…

It's impossible to ban cryptography (at this stage)

Fuck off kike. Us digging and finding confirmation with his inner circle whether he is dead or alive or even in the embassy doesn't compromise the credibility of wikileaks.

It will comprise your overlords plans apparently.

RWDS will route you out serpent.

So the Clinton Campaign (which wanted to kill Assange before he did anything this election) succeeded in calling in some favors to have State department officials threaten Equador's government somehow severely enough that at the very least (and we have no credible source saying it's limited to this) Equador's Internet was cut. The only source that claims to have contact with Assange is the faggot who keeps reading off of a script when asked about it and cites the Wikileaks Twitter account, which he is probably delegated to run, as proof that Assange is alive and well. So the question is if the State Department is able to arrange to have a foreign embassy's access to the Internet cut off for at least half a week, why would they not use the same pressure to abduct Assange? And if so, how can we know that they didn't also work against known associates of Assange?

That's not a live feed is it? But you do have Satan trips.

umm,

fbi is that you?

And shills in the thread want to convince us that the kikes wouldn't compromise their twitter even though they leaned on a nation.

Fucking unreal.

no

>Equador's British Embassy's* Internet was cut

better? ya damned autist

Like I said snake. RWDS will route you out and you and your ilk will hang from the telephone poles.

hold me people

1984 is upon us. I just want to be a normie again and not worry about all this shit

The tweet mentions a flag, so maybe that is where this flag still is?

Failed delivery because wrong Embassy?

ATTENTION

Get to digging all and see if there are any public contacts for all of the attached. I have not had much luck but have not been incredibly thorough either.

#2 there, what if they figured out the timeframe for his switch, and figured it wouldn't matter if the leaks happened after the election, so once they were in range of the election, they could kill him

kek okay fine. to be honest i wasn't sure how far the pointer would move. you entered the coordinates correctly, but that is not the exact coordinate. it's very close though. i won't say any more than that.

They are located in the same building I think, or at least the same basic area.

yes i'm calling you fbi because you want to weaponize our autism to search for assanges associates so you can infiltrate wikileaks.

it's up to other anons to judge us of our intentions.

or

it could be just a slight difference in viewpoints and that neither of us are shills and just want wikileaks to continue dropping bombs

You took the red pill…… There is no escape.

The Jews will come down upon the white Christian lands as hard as they can manage, to erase our presence from Earth so we will never threaten their hegemony again. Putin is in on it. That's why Clinton gave him uranium.

That's not Ecuador

That's a really stupid theory.
What we're talking about is not gonna affect the credibility of wikileaks outside of this chan.
If it did he just had to prove he's fine and ctr wasted a lot of time on nothing.
Even if everyone started believing the possibility, people would only start disregarding the leaks if they suddenly favored the establishment.

We can't unring the bell or make you unhear it. Strap in, cowboy.

I said the same. Looking up how close they are now.

There you go now fuck off and shut up. Let the big boys do some work.

You make a fair point. However, shit should be done to force an official wikileaks account response with harder evidence of him being alive. Regardless of searching for associates or not.

The embassy of Ecuador is at Flat 3b, 3 Hans Crescent, London SW1X 0LS

So message wikileaks then so they can make assange post a statement?

Same building confirmed.

We want Assange to post visual proof that he is alive. It's really quite simple. If he is alive and just doesn't have access, we can assume the people who are running the account are just nitwits. Useful nitwits but nitwits all the same and a poor stand-in for Assange.

"ok"

has Holla Forums suddenly lost their balls? when i see posts like this on
i just see a shill

"ok"

has Holla Forums suddenly lost their balls? when i see posts like this one
i just see a shill

The Embassy of Colombia and the Embassy of Ecuador are located in the same building. This was all covered in the John Deplo livestream.

There's no way they'd do that. Everyone would know for a fact at that point that Hillary is responsible.

so there are several chans you operate on?
it seems like such an odd thing to say tbh

Hey, does Guccifer 2.0's new tweets thing count up for anybody else? Gone to it several times since the tweet about him changing his location and thanking Wikileaks, and each time I leave it for a while. When I check on it, it usually says he has a bunch of new tweets and it occasionally goes up, but there's nothing new when I click on it. Don't know anything about Twitter, usually avoid social media sites like the plague.

hmm let's think
hownew.ru

What appears to be a Facebook page for the son:
facebook.com/saikotakrishna.adrushtadeepak?ref=br_rs

No publicly available friends to show. Just one photo. Certainly favors Julian, although that could be a deception.

Yeah for real. It makes perfect sense that Assange doesn't have internet, but it doesn't make much sense that they haven't posted proof that he is ok. There shouldn't be anything legally wrong with that, Ecuador cut off his internet due to their non intervention policy with other countries elections, but taking a picture of him should not be a huge deal. There are staffers who work near the embassy right?

It is reasonable to be suspicious. Suspicion isn't dismissal. State agents have taken direct action against Wikileaks. We know they have. We don't know the extent of that action – whether it was limited to leaning on Ecuador or whether the Wikileaks twitter and website were simultaneously compromised – and we have no way to confirm Wikileaks as the source without Assange. Which makes it a problem that Assange hasn't shown signs of life. I've said as much before in relation to the precommitment tweets and whether they should be taken as proof of authenticity for suspicious contents in the leaks, since they were tweeted in response to – read: after – the State's decision to take action.

That doesn't mean wtf we love Hillary now. As you've pointed out, we don't know that their twitter and website were compromised either, so it doesn't mean that what they release isn't credible anymore, or that we shouldn't immediately dig through it for whatever we can find – because we absolutely should. It only means the chain of custody may have been broken, and what is released does not, necessarily, have the same authenticity of previous leaks. It's entirely possible, if not probable, that the leak release was happening wholly independent of Assange's connection, and that their twitter and their website were never compromised, meaning there was no possibility of a man in the middle, but we don't actually know that. We do, however, know the political bias of the intervening State, so if the leaks they're releasing start (((conveniently))) implicating their opponent, Donald Trump, we'll know why, and we'll be able to clearly articulate the reason why the other leaks were valid and why these, or portions of these, are suspect, depending on their contents.

Given the limited time they have left before the election, and their total inability after numerous attempts to discredit Wikileaks in full, if they did anything, I would expect them to sneak a few massively damaging Trump emails into another leak and hope they can maneuver people into a false dichotomy of either dismissing the leaks in full or accepting whatever they manufacture about Trump, and it's critical that we're able to sidestep that, discredit those specific emails because of the possible man in the middle, and continue hammering home the rest of the leaks. It's far harder to manufacture 1000 fake email chains than it is to insert a couple juicy fake ones to an otherwise authentic 1000 real email leak – See: the BritAM leak, with its one "let's use chemical weapons on Syrian citizens and false flag as Assad's forces" email, substantiated by however many other emails about absolutely fucking nothing.

there won't be pics because of possible steganographic submessages. they want to be 100% sure.

That and we've seen him take visitors before. Maybe he has to set up something but if Pamela Anderson can visit him, I would think other people can as well. Maybe she should visit him again.

I'm wounded at this point. Maybe fatally (in the spiritual sense). The amount of shilling and gaslighting has fucking killed me.

I'm not saying anything but this: I've lost some connection to the chaos within me - the chaos within every man. The rage which hardens into resolve.

However, I'm like a Bruce Lee that got his head chopped clean off and his corpse is still walking around instinctively throwing punches. Not totally useless yet.

This through and through.

Read the threads.
We've already tried that since the first happenings.
All we got was a 3 year old image and some short muffled audio track.
That's why I said we need someone with a lot of followers to ask for definite proof that he's fine.

trips wills it

Maybe Assange has left to get his tooth or rotator cuff fixed.

I just checked and it counts up for me too.

And I'm still getting my ass out to vote Trump.

we really need a brit/pol/ to go across the street from the embassy and take a picture framed exactly like pic related.

Also, we must consider what other people are going to release that are not a part of wikileaks. Mainly Guccifer 2.0 and James O'Keefe. If there was any time to speak up about corruption about the DNC and Hilary's camp it's fucking now.

I remember a while ago when I would search for a hashtag like #footballl or #pizza on twitter, I could see the posts of anyone in the world that posted those in real time. I havent done something like that, but tried #Julian Assange, and it seems like not much posts have been made, is this just the case for my browser that it doesnt show all in real time? can someone else search #Julian Assange on twitter

They're talking about Sanders and the Democratic Primary.

You know what needs to be done.

Bombard Wikileaks handle, NOW, with Compromise memes.

I'm talking, pictures of a sinister looking FBI agent typing on a computer. "Hello FBI" style

never go full retard

Fuck off.

No they aren't. They're talking about the general, and they're saying Trump is the pied piper. And who even knows who "they" is? Who is running the account in absence of Assange?

Yep, haha that's weird. 399 tweets? I see 19. I was going to say they shadow banned him and I'm sure they noticed. But shit, 339? Seems like a bug.

Oh shit now mine says 38. I'll see if it goes up infinitely, if so it's probably a bug.

But why? Any anons here who know why that could be? Why would the new tweet ticker be going up like this? Right now, it's at 589 for me, but I'll bet if I click on it it won't do anything.

That appears to be some indian, I often see these script kiddie pajeets bragging all over the internet.

not to go full on tin foil hat… but there could be a code in the tweets. the way some of them are worded is weird

does the site keep fucking up for anyone else?

"Now".

Wikileaks has always been far-left.
From publishing the names of 14,000 BNP members in the UK, to their false "documentary" film "Collateral Murder" where distracting overlays and dishonest commentary hide the weapons being carried by the "innocent victims" in plain sight.

Prior to computer simulations, the army, navy and airforce used carboard cut-outs and artists' renditions of weapons/vehicles showing the objects from various angles, in order to train personnel in pattern recognition.
Since the advent of online shooters featuring highly accurate models of modern military equipment, we now have a generation (or two) with more training in recognizing weapons/armor at a distance and from a variety of angles, than some active serving soldiers.
tl;dr anyone who has played COD/BF2 etc for a few thousand hours can easily and quickly identify any of the iconic infantry weapons of the 20th century, at a distance and at a variety of angles.
A picture which to a normalfag non-gamer, a civilian, or even a solider with limited experience, is just a "blob that could be anything."
Wikileaks relied on this normalfag ignorance to portray an RPG-7 as a "camera lens."

yes, haven't been able to post for over an hour

Oy vey goy, I know Assange hasn't appeared in public for days and his twitter is acting noticeabely strange, but goy you gotta know, just incase you're wrong, don't do anything!

Why this can only mean 2 things

I went to the IRC to report it but everyone thought I was crazy and said they could post… Weird.

At first I was worried, now I'm pretty sure it's just one of the anarcho-retard lackeys Assange has running the twitter account while he's MIA just being a fucking faggot.

Took a look, ran through a few possibilities.

Surface analysis:

This character set complies with RFC 4648 for allowable characters for base64 representations.

Each base64 character represents 6 bits, so 1776 significant characters represents 1776*6 = 10656 bits = 1332 bytes. (1332 is divisible by 3 so no padding with = characters would have been performed.) Each group of 8 characters therefore represents 6 bytes.

Although this is possibly base64, it is unusual to split base64 representations into groups of 8 characters delineated by spaces.

I can't think of any keys that are 6 bytes long, nor any keys that are 1332 bytes long.

When spaces are removed and the result run through a base64 decode, I receive a byte set that doesn't look on first glance to be anything in particular.

So:

Crack 0x92318DBA first if you want to LARP.

fugggg?

Hi level shills want this theory discredited.. not CTR.. better then CTR

the site was still working in terms of being able to refresh pages and whatnot, but sys.8ch.net took a complete shit. probably a ddos attack.

same. The site may be under attack in addition to the shitty CTR raid. Seems something is happening right now and we haven't figured out what it is.

My guess is it either involves the Assange stuff or maybe the epic roast speech went over the line and one of the satanic pieces of shit from that audience is sicking his sperg squad on Holla Forums.

A few hours ago I tried to gain traction on this theory on 4Chan and Plebbit and a lot of smart shills made it seem like I was in fact CTR and wrong..

This wasn't your usual CTR.. these people were smarter in suppressing this theory..

They don't want this gaining traction.. on Plebbit anyone that posts this idea is down voted Big league

Its this Assange theory..

They are attacking it everywhere on the net.. Ive been on all boards trying to get it traction and people a lot smarter then CTR have been silencing it.

This is beyond CTR.

Then get your numbers up and feuer fucking frei.

Do NOT allow the shills like these:

Who coincidentally posted at exactly the time 8ch went down

The shills here have been straight retarded and seemed like CTR, but they did start spamming "first post" when people would sage their slide threads and I saw them clumsily attempting to use other maymay lingo, both tactics I've not seen CTR using before.

It's interesting to note that the obvious sliding and spamming are happening at very unusual times too.
If it was ctr you'd expect them to be up at different hours.

Nah, he was probably just offered a very sweet deal and is now compromised.

It's Assange.

Yeah, he's linked to us on his Twitter account a few times.

kek, yes

It's Assange.

Yeah, he's linked to us on his Twitter account a few times.

I have never seen evidence that, assange has ever ran the wiki twitter, and if he has, that he has in the past 3 weeks

It could be your FBI/NSA shills who are doing this ,the pattern closely matches how they post.

hey it's not like we haven't dealt with worse than CTR before. those virgins are bush league compared to some of the shit we've seen. a lot of the other shills seem to have taken a back seat to CTR though - they basically do it for free.

So I wasn't the only one.

New strat. Bombard twitter with RIP JULIAN ASSANGE 1971-2016. Two possibilities:
1. He's not dead and he sends a picture or some shit. Problem solved
2. Normies assume shillary killed him and/or don't trust the wikileaks twitter anymore

The point I was trying to make is that what I said points to a response instead of general shilling.
I was wondering which thread triggered them.
Besides this thread, if it turned out to be more than an overreaction, the current stickies seem really dangerous.

Top goy

yeah, there doesn't seem to be a downside to that plan

It doesnt' damage credibility in case we need it, but nudges wikileaks really fucking hard.

Get a hold of yourself. We all have to be strong right now.

The LAST thing we want is to call into question the credibility of Wikileaks right now. The email dumps keep coming, so we don't need to give them an excuse to write them off.

might be this one? lot of dox in there.

oy vey

Not quite that long for me, but I am encountering issues as well posting on all three of my comps.

You can do this without calling into question wikileaks, because you can tweet #ripJulianAssange 1971-2016

Without @ing wiki leaks.. you should copy paste what you wrote here on the other chans, even make a thing on Holla Forums maybe

Its funny how you get instantly triggered the moment you hear the word British here.

I noticed posting is freezing up and it takes nearly a minute for it to get through sometimes.

(checked)
check all the threads on 8ch and they will all have a gap in posting of roughly an hour. the gap ended roughly 30 minutes ago.

We do need proof of Assange being alive or not.

lurkfag here, i remember seeing in a very early thread something about a guy coming to london airport and saying 'right, i'm in london, who has the address of the Colombian embassy?' to which anons corrected him… can someone look that up? this and the 'EC hole' make it look odd now

I believe this. These guys were smart in how they tried to pin my theory and me being CTR.

However considering the time it is in USA, no way would CTR try a psyops like this at this time.

I can spot CTR, these guys weren't CTR they were blending in more and acting like one of us.

I support this idea.

If they do actually publish some monumentally important info our little assange is dead hashtag won't matter, the importance of the info will be self evident. If they don't end up publishing said info, best to get the idea out that they might be compromised as early as possible.

Fuck I never post here, usually on 4Chan but CTR has made that place unbearable and I couldn't get my message across.

Cant believe how fucken civilised this place is.

holy fuck, that nigger just transformed fried chicken into watermelon.

Wikileaks hasn't posted anything of relevance since Assange went missing.

My theory is they are still posting the batches as planned but whoever is in control has removed any of the damaging emails.

When Assange first was cut off, there was a story in the media that 12 other related people were raided at the same time across the world.

I can't find this story anymore but a few other people have brought it up on the other chan today.

I googled for the other wikileaks leadership and all of them have disappeared.

Looking over all this, my conclusions are:

1) We have fucking no clue what condition or location Assange is in, and barring one of us going to the Ecuadorian embassy and getting proof of life ourselves, I don't think we're going to find out.

2) I think the chances of the Wikileaks Twitter being compromised are around 25-35%, chances it's just his stupid anarcho-retarded associates and lackeys being faggots is 65-75%

3) We should monitor the situation carefully and fucking resist our tendency to let our autism and paranoia run wild and speculate a bunch of wild scenarios without some grounding in known facts.

I don't know if shit happened to Wikileaks or if the is a psyops to make us think something happened to Wikileaks or if we're all just fucking jumpy and paranoid and just waiting for something to come along and fucking Jew us over and jumping on any little thing. We need to keep our eye on the prize here, people, focus on victory and try not to overthink ourselves into mistakes.

Check out the poster ID 2e7e59

He called people ctr in this thread because they wanted to find out if Assange was actually alive.

Tell me if there's a correlation with his posting and the kikes your dealt with on reddit.

I agree, and if this is the case, we need to get the idea around that they've been compromised before they start publishing "the Trump files" or whatever else bullshit psyops material. leftists will immediately forget that wikileaks is supposed to be muh Russian hackers once they start coming out with information that fits their narrative. We have to get out in front of that.

Weren't the leaks set to automated release?

We need to confirm that he and his staff is no longer in power first.

We have time. Less than a week tops but we have time we just need to dig and find out if there's a gag order in place or worse.

agree with this
Wikileaks has been very odd since this whole thing started and it reads like someone else is running it….when we dig we get shut down

he must be dead or vanned

100% this is what they did to me, called me and anyone that agreed CTR.

They were saying we are CTR trying to discredit Wikileaks. It was really planned out attack and I started doubted it myself.

Yeah he tried doing the same thing here but ended up conceding and retreating.

We are stronger here. We have old fags who can route out the kikes. Reddit has nothing in their defenses and are susceptible to manipulation.

The only thing bad about this place is the compromised moderation.

Yes, someone else is running it, Assange's internet access was cut, we don't know if he has phone access. It could be that the account is compromised, but it could also be that without his editorial direction available, his staff of volunteers and associates are now without someone to tell them what to tweet so they're using their own discretion or lack thereof.

All I'm suggesting is doing this
As noted in other posts, this strategy doesn't hurt wikileaks if they actually end up releasing vital information, the information will stand on it's own merits. If they are compromised though we get the word out early before too many counter measures are taken. Speaking out counter measures, I found it pretty odd that some "weird hashes on wikileaks Twitter don't mean assange is dead" mainstream news story stayed up on Facebook trending news for like two full days when wikileaks is usually blacklisted or quickly cycled through on there.

Post this on hispachan.

There's little we can do at this point unless a britcuck physically goes to the embassy. The one thing we know to be 100% true is that Ecuador shut off his internet to attempt to limit his "interference" in the US elections.
This pretense seems pretty unreasonable because he's actually exposing interference in the US election lol. It's been claimed that John Kerry the current SoS put pressure on Ecuador. Wikileaks also named Kerry in a pre-release commitment. Kerry's position also obviously connects him to Clinton. I highly doubt that the shit she got up to as SoS just stopped because she left.
Watch this like a fucking hawk. This will be a pivotal moment in the election and might even decide if foreigners like myself decide to pressure our governments to get the fuck away from the US.

Same here. They're using various psychological tactics to confuse and divide us.

It could work but if he's actually dead would it force anyone to do anything? They could just write it off as conspiracy and bring out the Ecuadorian diplomat again and say that assange is fine once more.

We need to get in touch with his inner circle. Or anyone connected to them. We will know fairly quickly if there's gag order.

We might need to go closed system soon.

November might get hot.

Doesn't Assange have a balcony or window next to his room. Even if they intended to shut off his internet, he would still be able to be seen.
Sounding more and more like 'restrict his communication' means Guantanamo Bay with a car battery attached to his nuts.

Yeah I was getting bombarded on 4Chan, same tactics "Im leaving you guys are fucking this up.. this is CTR don't listen to their psyops" pretty much the same tactic but a lot more better then here.

I went to reddit after to get the normies to start a hashtag trend, however any post was being downvoted on mass. I don't do Reddit, only there to get normies motivated to get shit done on mass that we can't do. They are compromised there but they are easy also our link to the greater audience.

It provides pressure for them to give actual proof he's alive if he is, (which honestly why the fuck haven't they done that if that's the case?) and if he's dead it gets the meme going around that something is up.

We wanted physical proof of bin laden being killed but all we got was a story.

Just like this.

They don't have to give into the pressure from us until after the election.

I still believe our best bet is to try to contact the inner circle.

What about that woman during the anniversary? That did the live stream for assange?

I would start with her.

how about
"Is Assange Alive?"

Something a lot of people forget is
1) that plane that was being tacked on the day
2) there was a supposed raid on the embassy that morning
3) the news article of multiple wikileaks leaders being raided.

Wikileaks would of sent out one of their other leaders out on a press conference to discuss this.

We need to get something trending during peak hours of USA, not now.. even #JulianSpeak or something non alarming like that. Or even release a time for a fake press conference Assange is doing so media and people rock up to embassy.

The Sad thing is 1 year ago if this happened you would have all the SJWs outside protesting for him, now he is SJW public enemy #1 due to being anti Hillary.

I googled them all, no social media or contact details.

Associated Press sent out a wire a few days ago that none of them have been heard from since the take down.

The difference is they told us Bin Laden was dead and produced some fake photos. Right now they are acting like Assange is alive and normies believe this. At least this tactic will sow the confusion among normies about whether Assange is alive.

I completely agree. That is why we should try to get in contact with anyone from his camp. If it leads only to dead ends then we'll know.

I reckon people respond best to simple messages which spread quickly. Like 'OMGEE ASSANGE IS DEAD… HOW?!?'. That's the sort of shit people tell their friends.
Something like: 'is he alive' or 'speak pls' would just confuse people.

Fuck it why not. Push it and we'll see if we can get it rolling.

In the meantime I still say that we should look into getting in contact with the inner circle. Or at least trying our damnedest to. Their silence is deafening right now.

Sarah Harrison
this is the person we need. however I have googled her and besides wikipedia article there is nothing on her.

A few articles i read 4 hours ago when i was researching said she has gone missing aswell, but i can't find those articles anymore to link here.

I'm afraid the albino now resides in the Village, going by the name Number 6.

This may work, it also won't discredit Wikileaks and will force someone out of woodwork.

Ecuador press release won't solve this, has to be someone like Sarah Harrison (I believe the woman from the anniversary announcement) to come out.

Also how bout that Chomsky guy that wrote them a letter on the anniversary that they were parading around and having a circle jerk over receiving.

Would Gucifer 2.0 know?

i feel like you're about to get v&, u ok buddy?

Seriously user? That guy is a major public figure who's written more books than any other living human. He's also a gatekeeper who's purpose is to herd all the edgey skeptic aethist types into a neat little play pen where the bottom of the rabbit hole is "america is bad" and 9/11 conspiracy theories are absurd and to be ridiculed.

Memetic convergence did.

Stop getting off topic.

Sarah Harrison one of the people we need to track down.

If you can't track her down find her husband. If she doesn't have a husband find her mom or dad.

Let's get this moving.

I know who he is, When they brought him up in the anniversary I actually was surprised because i thought he was dead.
I just thought that maybe because he sent them a letter that day, he may actually like their work.. and could have access to Assange, surely if Pamela Anderson has access.. Chomsky does.

Chomsky is a rotten kike. Wouldn't trust him.

I couldn't find any social media of hers when i checked. But have a 2nd look for me.

Associated Press reported she is missing aswell, which got picked up by a few low level news sources like zero hedge etc.

From my neck of the woods (SBS is government funded). Interestingly the preview shows that they had contacted Harrison but she did not respond, but in the article it has been removed.
archive.is/SdrwM

macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/30349/53/

as the Associated Press has reported, those close to Assange, including staffers Kristinn Hrafnsson and Sarah Harrison, have gone silent while the Ecuadorian embassy is refusing to provide any updates on Assange's fate.

skynews.com.au/news/world/europe/2016/10/19/mystery-circles-around-assange-s-status.html

WikiLeaks staffers Kristinn Hrafnsson and Sarah Harrison did not return repeated messages seeking comment.

Oldfags instantly know something is off because we're completely accustomed to indentifying people without names.

Expect a false flag, you fucks better be spreading the possibility that wikileaks is compromised so that we dont get blindsided by a coordinated media blitz of a ((trump scandal)).

Also why in the fuck would a plane carrying such a high value target as Assange not have their tracker turned off?

Does anyone else find it strange that the plane was able to be tracked on a public website on the clearweb?

At this point the uncertainly is almost assuredly intentional but i'm not sure who it benefits.

Yep Im another Aussie, see my post below.
AP said she has gone silent

You think she would hold a press conference instead of just going silent.. no one has talked to them since this happened.

That's not good.

That's not good at all.

Wouldnt he have a phone, with potentially its own 4g 5g network whatever, couldnt he call and text?

"an agent approached him they spoke and then he had a breakdown of nerves, acted very oddly, shut down the stream and was never heard from again"
Link

We need to ascertain Assange's condition at all costs. If we put out that no one has yet seen assange that should delay them long enough to keep their false flag at bay.

I read a news article that mobile signal has been blocked around the embassy, and a few people have gone to the embassy with raspberry pies hooked up with some new wifi technology that still works.
side note on article was that this wifi technology is the stuff of the future that will give us free internet..

Yes at least one so he can fucking make a statement.

this

If you encrypt it with base64 (rather than decrypt) it starts looking like a key. But since I didn't bother to download the insurance file, I never could test it

Im not smart enough to know.

Send it to one of the tech boards.

see

It's possible she's gone into hiding instead of being captured. Still not good, but the worst may have not happened.

One guy claimed to have called Assange so he should not only have a phone but one with service unless it was the landline. Of course I think that call wasn't him since it did not really sound like him.

How many people day to day utilize that embassy, and inside workers, and how far did the block extend… all to stop him from texting? And what do they use to block a mobile signal from getting into an embassy?

It is becoming quite apparent as we dig more and more into that it would be quite difficult to completely cut assange off from the internet without completely detaining him.

And I truly believe he would be in contact with the people.

Also why can't he use a fucking landline and call a radio station or call into a podcast or fucking anything?

This. I find it hard to believe that someone who is as tech savvy as him would be limited so easily by having his internet cut off. Something is up.

Why has no one from the media tried to contact him for an interview. They guy was doing interviews on RT etc before hand.

Lets face it, he is dead.. now the question is. Is wikileaks compromised. Only Sarah Harrison can answer that question.

Either tomorrow we get the Tim Kaine emails and everything is good, or we get a massive dis info email and this election is over.

Agreed. Also,
A shill thread, right on cue.

See this post:

Come on now.

Seeing that thread now, I think they're going to try creating a false dilemma where it's between deciding on Trump's or Wikileaks' integrity.

Trips of truth.

The tweet is referring to Bernie, he was in on it the whole time.

Link?

I think we wait until the plebbits wake up, we go there on mass and up vote one post regarding a trending hashtag (something non alarming) and let them take care of it while we monitor the reaction from wikileaks etc..

Maybe even #WheresSarahHarrison

Hmmm the more I think of this the better, why look for Assange when its Sarah we need.

Lets all act concerned for her, if we get it trending even normies that don't know about wikileaks might think its a missing woman and share it.

#IsSarahHarrisonSafe should work, this is the person we need to flush out.

new thread for hashtag op. get in here:

Most people don't even know who that is though. Even SJW know who Assange is.

Maybe people will think its some woman that went missing and share it anyway..

This will force her out, the Assange hashtag will only get some ecuador statement.

Im just throwing ideas around

They should clarify that it is Bernie, though I doubt that is what they meant since they have alluded to Trump being a pied piper before and alluded to him being cozy with Hillary.

This is true and may help this along.

Someone get a goyPhone quadcopter/drone mounted dragon dildo optional and take a peek.
Or just douse yourself in a shitload of lube and storm the embassy. You can't detain what you can't catch :^)
But getting shot is possibility, I guess

Also on another note with the previous head of the DIA in Trump's inner circle and the most probable source of the leaks being the US intelligence community it's highly likely that the US intelligence community is in a state of civil war.

How much could the establishment realistically accomplish when there's moles everywhere and it's quite possible that entire agencies have turned against them. I mean it's common knowledge that the majority of the FBI fucking hate Comey and are almost ready to riot.

But what I really don't understand is how wikileaks benefits from maintaining a state of uncertainty about Assange's status. Is there any plan to strategy where this would be a good idea?

Now I'm really scared.

SO wikipedia has her last known residency listed as Berlin, Germany in 2014.
RIP

To get more people talking about Assange and the leaks would be my guess.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789273388388904961
On another note WIkileaks is obviously full of shit in this tweet because no sane organization will sacrifice their ratings and reputation as a display of loyalty.

I think that a lot of their tweets have completely ulterior motives.

The dead man's switch has been deactivated. Otherwise Assange wouldn't of lost internet access as his switch needs to be deactivated every 24hrs personally by him.

Hate to disagree with you Hitler but the media has always been a propaganda arm of the state, and is largely funded through tax-payer kickbacks. See NDAA of 2012. Of course they're conforming to HRC, that's why there were newspapers in traditionally red states that declared their support for her.

That actually makes complete sense and follows entirely with their recent tweets about how it's all rigged and that Clinton has it in the bag. These tweets get everyone especially on imageboards talking and thus increase their eventual reach.

Oh shit.. didn't think of that.
you are right.

I should be more worried about this shit than i am. Maybe i've got that same gift stallman has. Maybe i'm a prophet of kek.

yes they would. The MSM is going the way of the dinosaur anyway and the future of american politics is increasingly socialist and authoritarian, meaning the state will outright own or be heavily involved in what the media reports (kinda like right now). I wouldn't be surprised if the current MSM is crawling up clinton's ass to secure their spot as the State's propaganda arm.

back to harrison, she's living in Britain now as her lawyers told her that she is no longer in danger of being charged under Britain's anti-terrorism laws. This was 9th sept

Yes. People should understand that Assange is a hardcore liberal. Not the modern, authoritarian leftist type of "liberal", he's more in the vein of fucking hippie. Hell, he spoke at the Green Party convention this year. He hates state power and
Hillary is his main enemy because she is the epitome of unlimited state power.

you think Jill Stein can help?

Good idea. She has been a useful chosenite lately.

Yeah she is pretty accessible aswell, probably would respond to a tweet and also get her supporter base mobilised. We just make sure we keep trump out of it

Just sent her a tweet

Quite a bit, the agencies haven't turned against the establishment, they just dislike Hillary
They're not on our side in the slightest

I'm guessing you're attempting to demoralize.

The deadman switch has been more than likely been activated. I know this is hard for the average reddit crossposter to understand, but it makes sense for it to not go off immediately because then the government could prepare a blackout/coverup, kill him, then contain the deadman switch info. If Assange is alive but captured, he can't spill the beans on when the info will drop because he doesn't know either. The three hashes were a precommittment - he planted blackmail info with different institutions and let them open the blackmail files by giving out the hashes. Any intelligent person would, in the case that the deadman switch is activated, provide themselves enough time to get out of harms way because when that info drops, their enemies no longer have anything to lose.

I dont get why it seems like such a big fuss that cnn and other news were all for clinton, I always thought it was blatant for years that fox was republican echo chamber and all others were liberal

IT WAS LITERALLY A JOKE
youtu.be/wqAFtMmfHr0?t=2060
MOST PEOPLE MUST HAVE STOPPED WATCHING AFTER TRUMP STEPPED DOWN

IT WAS LITERALLY A JOKE

He's just resting. Bet he's pining for the fjords (Although he knows now not to stick his dick in legbeard.)

Except now FOX is with her. Should be evident what's happening. Assange said it best as a example of media conformity

At this point I'm pretty confident that the "Assange is dead" narrative is a disinfo campaign by CTR or alphabet soup. I need more proofs one way or another before believing it

It's a matter of extremes there's a difference between people with different opinions who just disagree and let their bias seep into their reporting and propagandists colluding with a criminal cartel that controls the government.

Around half of FOX is with her Lou Dobbs are Hannity are 100% pro-Trump

Why? It obvious enough, isn't it?

no, no it's not. also fuck off with your reddit spacing faggot

People are aware it was a joke she made. The issue is she rarely comments on wikileaks in any capacity as does her campaign. They avoid it like the plague, hoping the less said about it the better. The same thing with her e-mails. She avoids commenting on any issues she has as a whole.

CTR went ballistic when we started to probe his condition.

That and this woman is connected to several murders including the supposed leak of the DNC emails. She can be a joke since even her bus shits on america, but she's at the same time no joking matter.

Would you then presume that they would have to keep that obvious truth under wraps until election day, lest the obvious conclusion be made

Yea but joking about it can be seen as a confident it doesnt phase me brushing off, something to laugh at, broadcasted to the millions of…normies

well if it's true then this is him

But realistically how many people even watched the dinner?

Young always had reservations about Assange answer Snowden. Read his feed.

twitter.com/Cryptomeorg

This. They trashed the shit out of halfchan apparently as well. The weird issues with posting we had a little while ago I have to wonder if it is connected to all of this. There was a shill active as fuck and then he dropped off a bit before the site had issues.

Then she would have done it earlier. Again, why now? It doesn't make any sense and is out of character. She has a team of people managing things and suddenly now she decides to try something like this? It does not make sense.

How is it obvious, you subhuman leftist trash? Please try to explain, it's hilarious to see leftists attempt to apply reason.

It was live on CNN, my father watched it.

How can they not question their purity while attempting to cover up the murder of a potential innocent objectively historical hero

Cuz he's like literally hitler wow just wow

PEDOLEAKS
PEDOLEAKS
PEDOLEAKS
PEDOLEAKS
PEDOLEAKS
PEDOLEAKS
PEDOLEAKS
PEDOLEAKS
PEDOLEAKS
PEDOLEAKS
PEDOLEAKS
PEDOLEAKS
PEDOLEAKS
PEDOLEAKS
PEDOLEAKS
PEDOLEAKS
PEDOLEAKS
PEDOLEAKS

true, they shitted up the board more than usual that first day especially. It's also possible that they have switched tactics since then to demoralize us but who knows. I just wish we had something more than a trail of breadcrumbs to go off of here

scrolling through youtube links, a few have 100,000 and then many with 1,000s, there are articles and will be covered in the news, her or her not intending to be cryptic, has very little weight on the facts of the stand alone fishyness of all else that surrounds the situation

This guy didn't get the memo

I'm working on something that can, done the proof of concept already and now building a massive computer programmed with one simple algorithm, but I'm holding off until after the election to reveal for obvious reasons.

And even then I'm starting to think it better to destroy the work I've done than let these kikes use it.

Uh, boys?

Twitter is down.

Alright, let's get to what really matters.

How do we open the insurance file?

What tool do we need to open it with?

Is it capable of being cracked?

How do we open this encrypted file?

i thought it just didn't work for me. i checked a website to confirm and it said it was only down for me. anyone else having problems with twitter? i can't access it at all.

On the one hand I'd like to dismiss the 'WTF is up with WikiLeaks' Twitter?' posts as a transparent D&C attempt.

On the other hand, it's turned into InfoWars 2.0 practically overnight. Until I see clear evidence of Assange being alive, well and involved in some capacity I'm going to be very wary regarding verification of any future leaks. We've gotten into the bad habit of spreading everything we come across almost immediately, I'm seeing idiots on Twitter spreading that CTR well-poisoning 'salvage plan' document (the one with the photoshopped picture of a laser observatory) as if it's a genuine document. In the old days of GoyimGate running a leaky ship like that did more harm than good as constant debunkings of 'leaked' info led to an erosion of bystander trust.

I'm going to suggest that any future leaks be kept here on the board until the information they contain can be satisfactorily verified. The real warning sign will be if CNN, etc suddenly start picking it up and running with it - then we'll know for certain it's disinfo, and be in for the fight of our lives to prove WikiLeaks has been compromised but the previous info is accurate.

Wait, wait wait a second.

I read that the Dead Mans switch will be activated under the right circumstances if the info dump never occurs…so.

Is it possible that the dead mans switch is already in the insurance file and that will open after an expired period of time?

Trump was brought in to split Republican vote

He was successful beyond (((their))) widest dreams

He expected (((the media))) to continue laughing and promoting his brand

(((They))) instead used the opportunity to burn him in Hillary's wake

He said "fuck that shit" and set his sights on burning this whole motherfucker down

You cannot make timed cryptography, so it can't be in the insurance, it MUST be somewhere else

I don't know man, and you don't either.

Holy fuck, Twitter is down for me as well.
Is this a happening?

So if the info dump never occurs on November 1st, we will have to find someone close who has the key.

Who do you think would most likley have these keys? IF the WL twitter is compromised, then I doubt they would publish them…

hmm…

partial outage. works for me.
downrightnow.com/twitter

http ://downdetector.com/status/twitter/map/
The location is a bit weird, only in the NorthEast portion of the US.

Thanks for confirming that this narrative is a CTR shill attempt. You're trying to discredit future leaks. Just fucking leave.

Interesting I was going to ask if you guys were Americans having the outage.
Is wikileaks scheduled to release daily?

Hahaha this is such an obvious shill attempt. Is this a joke?

"We" don't go after those keys
they get released by whomever have them

if people who have them have been compromised, we will never see those keys.

if not, they will be released.

fuck off fbi, we are not helping you

How do we know you're not from CTR trying to ensure people blindly lap up any future releases?

That's the awful thing about this situation, Wikileaks could a) be fine but with its Twitter feed in the hands of a moron, or b) be completely compromised. We have no way of knowing. Really wish Assange would do something to confirm he's still alive.

The comment about info wars is a tell. I was just reading on their twitter a hillary shill calling wikileaks info wars.
It's been 24hours since #13 and I wake up to the leaks, so in a few hours they -should- drop #14 and make a comment on twitter.

nice damage control

It's been sporadic, but there's been a drop once per day if not twice as of recently.
It's just strange that the outage is happening right now. But is also limited to a certain area.

I'd like to remind you that whoever's in charge of the Twitter account at the moment tried to get the hashtag 'cypherpunks' - >>7929743 - trending earlier, and has been on not one, but two long rants about the election being a foregone 'Hillary wins' conclusion and 'consolidation of power'.

Assange would never have tweeted anything like that, he followed a very clear 'just the facts' format with occasional redpills dropped along the way. Their latest tweets are far too blatantly partisan to be from Assange.

Isn't it impossible to crack with any current existing technology classified or otherwise?

Somebody suggested the possibility of building a quantum computer a few days ago, but that's honestly pretty unfeasible given the materials and level of engineering involved.

Nigger CyberPunks is the name of Julian's book you fucking retard.

WE CYBER WAR NOW

In theory yes, it would require a vast amount of computational power to "crack" it using brute-force attempts. Not to mention, the bills from the power companies would be huge from that level of power consumption.
So until there's a significant jump in computational power and reduced power consumption, chances are slim that it will be "cracked" in our lifetimes.

MFW I was banned from 4chan for "Proxy/Vpn exit node" on my home ip until 5 days after the election. I don't even use a vpn wtf?

Read the tweet. It's blatantly not something Assange would send out. All you have to do to verify this is go through the account's history prior to yesterday.

I'm sure you'll keep calling me a shill but you can just look through their Twitter account to see the difference in tone. Personally I'm hoping it's some retarded intern doing this shit, but on the off-chance it's not as I mentioned above, I think it would be better to thoroughly rake over future releases before firing off screencaps on Twitter, emails to the media, etc. No point blowing it at the 11th hour having come this far just to fall for obvious CIA/NSA bait.

The thing is if it is compromised, is there a way they could leak something which has something to mess with those who dl it?

…I'm not FBI and if I was, I wouldn't be asking questions about subjects I know nothing about.

good god, not everyone is a fucking shill.

Why wouldnt fbi ask questions about subjects they knew nothing about?

I don't think they'd take that risk, it'd be too obvious a red flag if they started dropping keyloggers or other malware on people's computer.

The contents are the thing most likely to have been tampered with, if WikiLeaks has been compromised. It's a classic bait-and-switch: the can drop a few seeming bombshells of information that's actually completely disprovable into the release, then use it to discredit the validity of the enterprise later.

Like I said earlier, the red flag to look out for will be if the MSM suddenly start covering the contents of these leaks in any level of detail, especially CNN. If that happens most likely they'll be setting up for the 'shoe drop' of the info being debunked, with the aim that it discredits WikiLeaks in the eyes of Joe and Jane Normalfag.

I'm obviously hoping this scenario doesn't come to pass, but planning for the eventuality wouldn't hurt.

#14 dropped

Because I don't know shit about AES256 until now.

My own ignorance proved it.

You have the understand the relationship between the secret societies, the open societies, the mafia families and certain syndicates, to understand why Wikileaks to post that on twitter.

I know the relationships, even so, to post this on twitter to a vast audience appears desperate, ludicrous and out of character. I really hope Wikileaks has not been compromised, or that the guy behind those tweets tones it down. Stick to facts, not general statements. Wikileaks is not a court, it's a newspaper stand. They risk turning into The Onion in the eye of the public. Which is what we don't want. Hillary is a Satanic murderous traitor bitch, and we need America to realize this as soon as possible. She has certain people by the balls, and that's why they are letting this sickly deranged nearly dead walking corpse run for president, despite all of the reasons why it should of been someone else to be their puppet.

Why wouldnt fbi be the good guys?

ddos against a dns that services twitter and plebbit exactly 24hours after last wikileaks drop. It's habbening.

What an obvious shill. You only serve to confirm that Wikileaks has something big. These EXACT SAME narratives were rolled out before the Podesta leaks started.

Is this the new tactic? Call everyone a shill?

archive.is/QWjds
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-21/wikileaks-releases-part-14-podesta-emails-bringing-total-25000-exposes-soros-contact

Podesta 14 is out. WikiLeaks Twitter account currently silent as the grave about it.

that cap might have more information in it than you realize. i don't want to be too obvious given the public nature of the board, but… scroll up and read until you figure it out.

top kek and you know the deadman switch interval how? nice one.

stupid, you can't decrypt things with hashes. those pre-commitment hashes are NOT decryption keys. they are fingerprints to verify information, not decode it. we don't know if a dead man switch is activated or not until it actually drops info. until said event it's kinda useless to speculate.

quit fucking bullshitting you wannabe. you have not broken "cryptography," that is way too generalized. "one simple algorithm" jesus fucking christ that is clickbait on Holla Forums

you cannot use a quantum computer to break AES. it is not based on prime factorization or elliptic curves. that is public key / asymmetric crypto, which AES is not.

don't forget that sys.8ch.net got attacked for over an hour about four hours ago. nobody could post on 8ch for over an hour.

ffs Holla Forums

So what if he made a few bad computer games?

I really hope they've timed this all correctly.

On the flipside, the first half has been damning enough, doesn't bear thinking about what the second half might contain.

Who says the only leaks are Podesta Emails?

Yes me too.

The sensible thing to do would be to make each leak slightly more damming than the previous one.
So it builds up like a crescendo of more people reading more leaks about her corruption every day leading up to the election.

The media shot all their ammo against trump just before the second debate.
Where as It looks like Wikileaks is just warming up.

I assumed it would be a given they have more sources to reveal.

HOLY SHIT THAT PIC