Who I Am

I am getting sick of hiding my identity here, so I thought I'd expose all.
As you can see by my name, I'm the guy that promotes Holla Forums-friendly opinions on the Yahoo forums…I have even stolen comments from her to re-post on their forums, as I have noticed other have done with mine (do not care, continue please).
I am an author of two books…"Silver Hollow" and "Silver Hollow 2; Aphotic Divergence"
(Buy them and make me money).
My email is evident in one of my books, and I don't really care.
If you are a Hildabot, you can come to vandalize my home in Appalachia, but I will fucking shoot you if you do, and no one will care.
I have been fighting for Trump since day one, on every "news" comment thread I can find…kind of the "anti-CTR" people you see routinely.
I'm tired of hiding who I am.
I'm not frightened by Hildabots, I am more frightening than they are.
I am who I am. I am telling you who I am, rto show I don't fucking care any more.
I am PROUD to be Holla Forums
We are the last bastion of white self-preservation in the mediasphere.
It has been an honor shitposting with you all.
I actually care about you, never think I do not.

pic related: me over 20 years ago in Hong Kong.
I was once young, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WvFdpsgIyU&index=2745&list=UUVcxJ9k14bi__-uA1cGkEcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T-Trump?

Teach me your ways sensei

Explain?

Who ?

You were young 20 years ago but you never stopped ducking cocks

Fuck off you tripfaggot, Holla Forums is not a community and nobody cares about your identity. We are all anonymous here.

You dying soon or something? Don't go RWDS, we still have to wait till the election m80. Good on ya if you actually did all the stuff you claim.
not gonna buy your books though.

*sucking

I should've just waited til I was on my laptop

Hello newfag. You should never share your true identity and information about yourself on the internet, because any information you share can be used against you.

Good day.

i see youre well versed in chan culture and its technical nuances

Does an individual neuron claim control of the entire body? We are anonymous here for a reason.

Assuming you're not a shill, lose the ego, and allow the hivemind to influence your cycles.

Whoops, forgot to sage.

I have done all I claim, I'm just sick of having to hide who I am.
I have been "Scortch (skorch) Dearth" since the old Prodigy days. This is who I am. And I am proudly Holla Forums.

I know this.
I've stopped caring.
This is the point.
I'm tired of hiding, I open myself now to public attack or support.
Sick of all the secrecy, let's get it all out into the open.

Well, we're not gonna join you in "proudly" revealing our identities, so fuck off faggot.

Only once you've surrendered to anonymity can you become the true self that is within.

I'm not asking you to, and I advise against this.
This is my personal exposure…And I love Holla Forums so I decided it would be best here.

Kevin, did you write these other books too?
these other ones def seem Holla Forums friendly

This. As much as one can do to unshackle themselves from ego, user provides. Polite sage.

This is what I've decided, as well.
Another excellent quote is: "Only by self contempt can we be destroyed"– The Golden One

checked

hey pole, i'm mike hawk. this is who i am. i'm tired of having to hide my identity.

The first book is correct…the second is not mine.
I have written "Silver Hollow" and Silver Hollow 2, Aphotic Divergence"
No other.

fake user I…

I made this mistake once too.

I'm full Holla Forums in public spilling spaghetti everywhere, but here I respect the ideals of anonymity. Because
nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask

All the best to you kevin, -t. Noah

also get fucked you tripfagging nigger

I'm going to guess, judging by your last name and that you live in Appalachia, that you live near Pike County, KY.

Am I correct?

Not bait.
I am being entirely honest.
But I can see why Holla Forums is suspicious…not many anons expose who they are, and for good reason.
I'm just sick of it, I don't care if anyone knows I'm Holla Forums anymore.

Incorrect, I live in the center of PA
Everything I said about my home town is true, by the way.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

(checked)
You checked wrong. You're done here.

Half of my family shares your last name, also Appy.

post something on your yahoo account to verify

I don't really understand. I don't hide who I am in public. And imageboards like these thrive exactly due to anonymity.

Kind of frees you, doesn't it? (assuming you don't mean "my cock).
Screw those that try to control you through social imagery.
Literally, fuck them.

You misunderstand this place.
We have no identity here. The point of an anonymous board is to shred the veneer of ego, to emphasize the content over the creator.

We have no names, no history and no ownership.
This is the closest thing to a hive mind. Just notice people posting the same content and words in perfect synchronicity.
Embrace the loss of self and become one with the idea.

God you faggots are loosh pinatas.

Central PA… Harrisburg? I'm around there.

See you on the dotr. If you do go full breivik make it a good one

This user speaks truth. There is a strength in anonymity that I have only discovered in the last 5 years or so.
One immersed in it, you won't be able to live any other way.

Errr…how?
I only use it for email, and have no "Farcebook" account.
Just read my books, and you'll know exatly who I am. You can read them for free if you sign up for "Amazon Prime"…(I wouldn't, by the way)

Billtown, here.

Hello Holla Forums

I am Sparticus

nigger how are we supposed to know that you're fucking anyone at all if your shit doesn't exist

all I see are a bunch of dead cached articles you commented on, way to spread the redpills, kimosabe

I've told you who I am.
This means I have every right to tell you to shut the fuck up.
If you don't appear at my door to get the living shit beat out of you, YOU are the pussy.

Part of the thing that makes Holla Forums so great is the anonymity.

You don't know whether you're talking to an intelligence agent or some nigger off the street; it forces you to use logical reasoning to present and argue your beliefs rather than appeals to authority or muh fees.

Bonus points for women having to show tits when they pull the "muh vagina" card.

Nobody here cares who you are

Then why don't you make a big sign that says

8Ch.net/pol/ and carry it around everywhere instead.

It exists, just look for "Scortch Dearth" or Skorch"

I've been around since before the interwebs.

hows the weather on jersey shore lmao

I will admit, this is a new tactic. They're learning. I mean, they're not remotely capable of outsmarting us, but they are occasionally trying new techniques with their smartest, quickest-thinking minimum wage operatives.

Fuck off with your eceleb kikery.

You know, I've been wondering this, myself.
WHY does Holla Forums not advertise itself?
Why do we hide like cockroaches, in the shadows/
I understand the anonymity, but the constant fear of exposure is not necessary.
I am coming out fo this very reason…after all, it has been said that the only site on the web that promotes traditional values and self-improvement to teens is Holla Forums
And that is correct.

whoa bro where did you get that fucking dime piece knockout pece of pussy brah holy fuck thats like pamela anderson and holy shit fam that fucking gay goose tho mah nigga u the shit fam where did u pick up that orange tan from lemme guess the fuckin carribean cuz real ass niggaz like you get hella snatch on the reg and pound bro anus every wensday bro thats a sick ass gold chain bro and that hair style is fucking mint and with the times

Are you asking to be sage spammed?

Do you have any mental illnesses?

yep, vague as shit NYPA material

I think it's a shill who got buttflustered by scortch dearth in a news comments section

I swear I saw this exact same thread with the exact same picture here a year ago, maybe even longer.

Is this book shilling or a personal army request?

shill dox'd an user who got the best of him, posts as them on user boards

this used to happen on 4chon

We're not hiding, we're casting.

kek…JS is close, but I'm in a mountain town a number of miles away.
I just shot a skunk in my backyard yesterday…
…if it had been an intruder, the locals would have not cared, and the juries here would have shrugged it off.
I love being white, in a white world.

That's cool but Holla Forums doesn't care. This board is for discussing politics, not making friends.

hey poll my name is russel d. jymmis

You know there are no Hildabeast supporters outside of Philly, don't you?

I like this place because anonymity is the default, and there isn't any vainglorious "signatures" to posts which are actually quite depressing for conversations. People don't advertise because of that default standard of anonymity.

Oh, and put a shirt on.

Nice blogpost you fucking bag of turtle shit.

Hello, my name is Schlomo Shekelberg, and I am a Holla Forumsack.

AH HA!

op is two-fifths jewish. Just look at the way he is rubbing his hands.

Nice blog post but no one cares who you are

It's like he doesn't realize our culture has evolved under incredible pressure to keep normalfags OUT

Seriously though everything about this shill attempt is funny which is why I can't let it go.

Because popularity isn't the goal. The validity of the idea is not based on upvotes, likes, retweets or reposts. It's the solidity of the argument and the convincing form in which it is presented that matters.

Holla Forums is like a nexus. The ideas cultivated here spread like an ink blot throughout the internet, seeping into the public consciousness by proxy.
This is the primordial pool. Places like Reddit, Facebook and others - where cliques, popularity and authority reign king - are only vectors.

It's not that we fear exposure, it's relishing in throwing off the yoke of identity.
Any emphasize on the messenger rather than the content corrupts the essence of this place.

I'll be honest.
This is me, in Hong Kong, about 30 years ago.
I have gained & lost well over 100 pounds since then.
My book pic is about 75 pounds ago.
If you REALLY want a new one, ok…I do not fear the NSA or their ilk, any more.
The pic I insert here is my daughter, who I love beyond life.
She is not available, sorry, guys…but I am trying to show you what a traditional life can afford you.
I will die content, knowing I graced my world with two worthwhile boys and a stunningly beautiful and intelligent girl, all enormously white, all mated up with white guys.
I have done my job…have you?

Sorry, did not insert my pic.

NAMEFAG KILL YOURSELF
Reported

CTR, nice try but you can't have my number, I don't date faggots

Do your neurons know each other's names?

Nice attack, fuck you.
Report me all you want, I do not fear you or anyone else.

What do you hope to achieve with this?

There are no true conservative fags.

I'm just tired of hiding my power level.
It is an enormous strain trying to be "PC" and I want to be myself.
Fuck this shit.

You are not one of us. But something about your presence here screams of a secret desire to know of our ways. You love us, and you hate yourself for loving us. But you won't just give up enough of yourself to cross the Bifrost Bridge.

C'mon, Rabbi.

Is that legit a Small Gods reference?

I live outside Billtown. MAGA is strong here. DOTR can't come soon enough for willpo

For you.

stop namefagging retard no one cares who you are. we are user.

Perhaps this is true.
I have been her since the second wave from half-chan.
Perhaps I'm too old to correctly interface with those who are younger.
Maybe you're right.
But the beauty of the chans is that you never knew who you were speaking to…it may have bees someone your own age, it may have been me.
It was the ideas that warranted merit.

Holla Forums doesn't need a rep
fuck off ecelebfag

We will win.
Trump is right, on all the issues.

?
What does "14 minutes" mean?

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

BARON, NO!

It sounds an awful lot like you want to come out IRL, but instead do it here because you don't have the balls to upset family and friends.

FINE superior fag.
I was on rotten.com back when I should have been on the chans.
I admit my failure, and I admit I had to learn about halfchan through my sons.
Satisfied?

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

hownu.ru

This entity does not appear to be human.
It failed a fucking Turing test ITT, for fuck's sake.

What am I doing here, asshat?
I pretty much gave you my real name & where I live.
If you want to physically go after a Trump supporter, here I am.
Nobody here will give a flying fuck about your death, however, nor the deaths of those you bring with you.
And, as most of us here in the boonies, am no further than 10 feet from a loaded gun at any time.
You, who hate me, are asshats. Coming after me is a BAD idea.

It was the ideas that warranted merit.

Okay, if you believe that's true, why come out? That's a pretty big contradiction. The anonymous nature of Holla Forums is unbreakable. It's total blasphemy otherwise. We want to live for the spirit of truth, and when you do that, what does your name or who you are matter? There's something much greater than you that you are a part of.

Seriously this is some LGBT shit

No it's from Blade Runner you dirty replicant

You came to our sacred ground and disrespected our culture. And you THINK that makes you worthy of us coming after? You wouldn't know how to actually piss us off if you tried; you are a complete failure.

I just had a sudden bout of nostalgia

Who isn't, buddy?

This is not your blog.

Whoever it was that told you that you were human, they lied.
You don't even live in the same reality as we do.
Ask yourself, where do selfies come from?

Because I'm tired of it all, that's it.
I love you guys, you are the most moral, disciplined, self-improving people I have ever seen, and you promote discipline and morality every day on this board.
If there is a future for mankind, it's here. If there is a future group that will maintain civilization, it's Holla Forums.
Jesus, I've fought the good fight for goddam 30+ years, I have not always made the right decisions… but when I come to Holla Forums and see the intelligence & knowledge being passed on, I FEEL GOOD.
I know they are not winning…I know the coming generations are not stupid.
Holla Forums gives me hope, and it connects me with the current generations.
I'm just sick of hiding who I am, in my generation, we didn't have to do that.

You don't have to hide who you are anymore. Become anonymous.

Team sports are for betas. I studied with the founder of Gracie Ju Jitsu, got Hollywood model pussy, and still shitpost on here. I'd smack the hell out of you mr. Straight A with no degree.

Your girl looks like a 40yr old failed weather girl that puts her make-up on with a fucking paint gun.

Sacred ground?"
Crap.
I respect, and also encourage, the anonymity here on Holla Forums.
But that does not mean is a requirement.
I broke that anonymity, because I'm tired of hiding who I am.
I believe that the corte values of Holla Forums are worthwhile and good.
I am not ashamed of being on Holla Forums, I am not ashamed of engaging in un-mediated political discourse from around the world.
Fuck them all, this is who I am.
Holla Forums hates Jews…whoopee, who cares.

(the same dubs again)

I think so too, but Holla Forums just isn't the place for having a name. Hopefully we can begin to influence the world in an even greater way in the coming years/decades, and from there, I'd love to be able to know if anyone was a Holla Forumsack or not, but all that really matters is that white man awakens again.

This is Khmun.

Nice try, JIDF.

What the fuck is this?

Bots maybe?
I'm trying to figure out of they're bots or not.

It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan.

A lot of Holla Forums says is bullshit. Being "unpc" is an art, so you either master it or you dont. If you come across as a fucking "i found myself" nutjob you arent convincing anybody other than for the sake of relief. So now after you took some trip to a temple you should know that this is about channeling your energy, and like a hammer that forges something you realse it bit by bit depending on the material you are forging.

Most of the shit you hear about "no ego" is crap, and do not fall into that trap it only works in special circumstance, cultlike in a way. That are mostly niggers, very interesting niggers nonetheless.

Namefags are to Jewry as tripfags are to Niggerdom.

kek
You're an idiot, number one, and my daughter would politely blow you off, seeing as you're a nobody, with no aspirations.
Why not improve yourself?
Why not strive to be the kind of guy my daughter would look twice at?
Scared of failing, or what?
Get off your fat ass and get yourself out there…quit blaming your failures on everything else.

What this fuck is this bullshit?

Go away you projecting fool.

You need us to be losers so badly. What if we're not? What if we're conquering the world while baiting you into tiddlywinks?

You definitely aren't a Holla Forumsack or a regular Holla Forums user.

forgot my sage

You're not losers, dumbass.
They fear you…have you not noticed?
If you were losers, they'd be laughing…
…but they're not laughing, anymore.

Are you going to recite us another verse of your poem?

So why are we us, and you you? Why are you not us? We are clearly the better option.

If you're legit, I'd suggest to just sink back into anonymity again, at least here.

…?…
What?
I write books, an only, occasionally, delve into poetry.
If you want poetry, read stories by Zelazny,

But why?
I'm tired of slinking.

"No soldier should be honoured for doing what is expected"

Shut up, stop being an attention whore, and get back to work. Being an anonymous image board is about Free Speech till death, and dont bring your personal shit to work. Now fuck off.

I've done that for thirty years.
I'm tired of being an "user."
I am who I am, fuck everybody else.

Nobody fucking cares, go right another book aboit "coming out" or some shit.

Oh yeah, excellent, real great! Really, really good.

Because you're nothing. Who you are means nothing. The only thing that can have a semblance of value are your logos. There is no community here. Holla Forums is a place where opinions are discussed. That is it. There is nothing else to it. This idea of a community is cancer. Whether any of the visitors here leave will not change a thing. Everyone can leave here and discuss at another place.

Hugh Mungus, reporting in

Newfags go home, REEEEEEEE

The Tao is user.

Things arise and she lets them come;
things disappear and she lets them go.
She has but doesn't possess,
acts but doesn't expect.
When her work is done, she forgets it.
That is why it lasts forever.

Learn. This might be your last chance. Purge soon; not a purge of good and evil, but a purge of awareness and ignorance.

It is. It's not even secularized metaphysics like modern religions. Kill yourself. It's ignorance.

well said

OP is a faggot. But giving a suppository to shills is one of our jobs, and a job I for one delight in.

If you think Eastern religions are things you believe you don't even understand the first step of the difference between Eastern and Western religion

My books cam out years ago.
Yes, fuck everybody else.
If you do not strive to self-improve, then you nothing to Holla Forums or anyone else.

What have done recently?

Come on, there is. And there's nothing wrong with that either. In the land of the damned, it's amazing to know there's a place that incubates white awakening and encourages growth. It's not like Holla Forums is perfect, but in a way it's just a community of anons seeking the truth of their environment and themselves.

Clearly you don't understand me because you have no idea what I'm saying. Secularized as in materialistic, and metaphysical and is before physics. Eastern religions are ignorance. If you are talking about Buddhism then I can see you going in the right path. However, if it's modern buddhism then you might as well kill yourself.

Look, you can find my address from the info already given…what are you going to do, besides get shot?
I'm Holla Forums and I'm not afraid of your easily-punctured ass, any more.

There isn't and never will. This place is not special. It is a discussion board. The entire "community" can be replaced by anyone. An anonymous group of people wishing to discuss political and sometimes philosophical things.

Working on another book…a trilogy, actually.

I studied Mahayana cosmology in university. I have a shelf of household gods in my apartment.

You are afraid of me because I am Holla Forums.

kek…
But you may be right…

Nigger, not everyone has the same background and readings to understand what you're saying in a few words about such far-reaching topics. Sometimes you need to really break apart complex subjects, instead of just expecting everyone to have an instant insight into what you're saying.

Your perception of what Holla Forums is limiting and closed. That's the point. You can't limit it.

requesting mods ban op for 6 million years
sage

Again, ignorant.

The topic has been discussed before. If you don't know what I'm talking about you're either an idiot or don't read.

Why?
I've already started trouble here for about a decade…

You could always surrender, you know. No one from here really wants to drag you out of your lair and gut you. Meanwhile, your masters are sowing chaos all over the world. We are the SAFE option

Oh noes my Buddhist purity spiral! How ever will Buddhism survive?

Also, since I forgot to mention, it is not limited. It is reduced. If you don't know what that means, it means removal of what it is not. Holla Forums is not the people. Holla Forums is not the website.

We have a time traveler here.

Modern buddhism is materialistic, moralistic bullshit. It doesn't even understand what the term Anatta means in truth.

Uh, excuse me?
Or somebody with no sense of time.
I came over on the second wave.

Holla Forums is not the people; Holla Forums is not the website.

No shit.

Buddhism never promised that its followers would be saints. The Bodhisattvas just brainstormed ideas. They were OG anons, just like Jesus

Stop claiming identity and start claiming content. In fact, you are in a unique situation in all of history. You stand on the shoulders of giants, ancestors who made it possible for you to think in these words and enjoy the machine-mediated telepathy there is today. Don't disgrace them. Shine as brightly as you can shine and damn the torpedoes.

This is literally the worst try either FBI or CTR has ever created. If this is bait, well done.

What are you on about? Buddhism is just a philosophy. Jesus was a misguided fool. Buddhism teaches the truth and two paths to enlightenment. They didn't simply "brainstorm ideas". The concept of buddhism is very simplex. You should understand it within two weeks if you had a good teacher. Nothing in Buddhism is new. It is ancient, even ancient to Gautama himself.

I simply go not know how.

Buddhism is a playful game. What are you getting so serious about? Don't let yourself be so manipulated

Fake grammar, fake consciousness. Yet that you're here at all admits a quiet desperation.

What is this nonsense? Kill yourself, my man. You obviously do not seek truth and don't have the mental capacity to understand it.

Holla Forums is an attempt for a bit of real truth to break out of the web of lies in this world and that same force can get activated in all the anons here, and that's a great thing. By "community," I mean you get to be a part of that process if it really gets into you.

Shikantaza is probably the most profound concept available to spiritual consciousness today.

Crap.
I did not ask for info, I gave it, all of it.
No user has been compromised, nobody has been hurt.
And if you want to compromise or hurt me…kek.

Who is this faggot and why is he posting personal info to an anonymous imageboard.

He's just a faggot. We tried, but have moved onto other things.

Newfags swallow the pasta bait

I'll check you, but remember lila in Hindusim. Life is not about revealing truth, it's about playfully enjoying a game.There ARE no truths. There are just amusing games, the more intricate, the more god enjoys them

Then you obviously never studied ancient Buddhism. Read the Gandharan text, not the translated version. Also learn Greek and read the books created by the ancients. And, again, Holla Forums isn't a community. It is a discussion board for politics. Everything you mention isn't the spirit of Holla Forums.

You've clearly gone insane. The physical world has no objective truth, that can be certain. However the only logical choice is to study the metaphysical, which holds the truth. Your ideas are inherently materialistic.

You're limiting the ideas in Hinduism as well. Lila only concerns the material world. The goal is to live a play of life (lila) from the place of absolute truth: sat-chit-ananda

At the highest levels truth and fiction are one. There are patterns in stories, far more intelligent and potent patterns than there are in facts. But there's always a little relativity - a little self.

The best actor is one who deceives himself until he is totally convinced that his own role is true

To you, at least. What gives you a claim to say you know exactly what Holla Forums is or isn't? No one can really do that but guess at it.

The Self is not relative. It is the Will, the Law, the Eternal, by some known as the Holy Spirit, the Nous, the Ghost. It is not in any way form subjective. It is objective, the most objective thing there ever is an will be.

Subjectivity and objectivity are mutually dependent.

I've said the wrong thing in the end. It isn't physical, so it can not be (or was). A much simpler thing to say is it's eternal.

What can you remove from my statement? What is Holla Forums not?

Mutually dependent only because of the limits of the human mind and language. Our language is a tool. The subjective is a void, like a wave of water.

Holla Forums isn't not nothing. That's how it endures.

See, on these things I am with you. God = absolute order, absolute perfection.

How could you dismiss Shikantaza? Though I really have no interest in reading the older Buddhist texts since I have found a living teacher that is right for me, but I am curious how you could dismiss it and say "just go read the ancients and old Buddhism." Why should I?

From nothingness do ten thousand things arise.

Spencer is that you?

Nothing is a lack of something else. It is an attribute. Your statement is a statement made from ignorance. It is a cop out. From the objective is everything made. The Objective is the Eternal, the Soul.

Whether or not you choose to read it is up to you. Give me a run down of what your understanding "Shikantaza" is.

You're talking about absolute truth, etc. All I'm saying is that a tiny speck of that truth is being mobilized through Holla Forums.

Discussion about politics is what Holla Forums is. That isn't a hard concept to understand. It's simplex, not limited in scope.

Things arise and she lets them come;
things disappear and she lets them go.
She has but doesn't possess,
acts but doesn't expect.
When her work is done, she forgets it.
That is why it lasts forever.

I'm not part of a Zen group, first of all. But shikantaza means "just sitting." That means to sit comfortably, close your eyes, and face the reality of your own head space, whatever that brings, and attempt to find out what's going on there. The practice I'm within is more akin to G.I. Gurdjieff and self-remembrance (which can and should be supported by sitting), to trace inside your innate sense of self beyond what the world has given you, what you are bare, and to try to absolutely pinpoint it, breathe it, and discover it.

(checked)
You define but you do not understand.

So that "she" you speak of is the Will, the Soul, the Nous. You could just agree with me. My only problem is the word "let". "She" mediates. "She" does not let. Everything that happens is because "she" mediates. I can add on by saying that it's pressure mediation.

Ancient Buddhism. Read it. You've just stated Anatta, however with the added attribute of sitting.

Sure enough. We're making the same point at least

services appreciate lad, few realize that 1 intelligent motivated user can change thousands of opinions on the internet by posting the right things, in the right place, and talking to the right people

The objective can't be understood through materialism, for anyone who sees it's outwardly (in the material world) will forever see it as subjective.

How could that be no-self, Anatta, when the very thing I've said is the discovery of self, the ultimate substance?

Self and so-self are synonymous. Nirvana is samsara

Is your background in Advaita teachings?

That is the modern "understanding" of Anatta. Anatta means not my self, not my soul. It is reductive reasoning. It is NOT a statement of no Soul. That is IGNORANT and ILLOGICAL. It is contradictory.

Via negativa, in traditional Christian theology

I am a seeker of truth. I have not studied any Modern branch of Buddhism.

Sadly the Christians are so caught up in this idea of the Son and the Father. If only Judaism was not it's roots.

Interesting, so it includes the explorer (soul) of Anatta (god)? I've heard that all the old teachings have just been corrupted.

Soul and God is the same thing. God in it's modern sense being a bit corrupted version of the Will. Monotheistic. The Soul is the Self.

They're made of the same substance, yes, but a duality is needed for there to be any consciousness of it.

Question (and it's for myself too): If we believe, or even sometimes taste and know, that such things are real, why would we bother to be on Holla Forums when there's something so much greater?

What's the symbology there?

The Ancient holy Trinity follows: The Spirit (Metaphysical), the Body (Physical), and the unity between the two.

You could choose to wither and die right now. We are stuck in this physical world, there is equally no point of dying today and dying in the future. The pursuit of knowledge is the same as the pursuit of beauty. Things most true create the most beautiful. If you wish to know more about where I solidified my ideas there is a special fat, bald, ugly and tattooed half-german who goes by the name Theoria Apophasis. Here's his first video. youtube.com/watch?v=9WvFdpsgIyU&index=2745&list=UUVcxJ9k14bi__-uA1cGkEcA

Look above. The Christian Holy Trinity is a corrupted version of that.

Yes, I'm saying, though, that the teaching I am a part of proposes that within the spirit, there are two aspects: the lover and the beloved (the soul and its journey into god), and the human is also there on a much more relative level.

Thanks for sharing the video.

dude….weed

The unity between the two is mind, right? I still don't get how that's different from Christian thought but it's perhaps because I'm ignorant of it in the first place.

This stuff is so interesting man, you should make a thread and school Holla Forums about it some day. Politics need to flow from a coherent metaphysical worldview.

It's an entire series. He also speaks of magnetism and all things metaphysical.

That is a very strange statement. However I think the correct answer would be that my analogy to it. I can't say it's wrong, other than preceding the Spirit part. The best analogy I can use is that the Soul is the light, and the conscious is the lens (object). If that lens was red, the light will shine out of it red. That red light is what we call conscious. I am not sure if that answer will satisfy you. If not, then I can't do much. I have a habit of thinking anything the Japanese say as retarded. So, I've never studied anything they speak of.

Coincidentally, read above. I refuse to make a topic because I'd just be LARPed on by Pagans and Christians. I have made a thread and talked to the redditors and niggers at /christian/, though.

Hi, I am Dino and I'm proud to be >white.

Fuck man, let them LARP. One reason I might become a Christian is that I've seen some Truth in it, but I wouldn't mind if you challenged its tenets. If anything I'd learn something new. You know a lot, I hope you won't just let all that knowledge go to waste.

I don't like the Japanese either. And I follow you a bit, but we're just coming at it from different conceptual backgrounds, but still after the same thing. There's a point where conceptual understanding becomes obsolete, but still the map (conceptual vision) you have is going to limit, or open, what you can experience.

Don't not sage in this thread for one, mate.

I'm very young. I'm not wise. I can't refute everything in Christianity. I believe, probably through ignorance, that the truth will become apparent. I have posted a large portion of the basics in this thread and have posted a youtuber that knows much more, if you're willing to filter out all his photographic and shitty political views, than me.

Don't ever reveal your name on imageboards.

Thread should be deleted.

Do you feel like you're okay on your own or need assistance?

Nobody's going to care about a nobody.

No one cared about me, until I put on the whiteface…..

I am going Ring With Death Squads too. Pic related, it me. Normies are going to be confused when a man with a doll strapped to him is shooting them. I'm also going to be wearing memes and have various objects I've enchanted with thoughtforms with me, they're going to get /fringe/'d upon.

Your waifu is very pretty.

its an honor to have you on our side

Since we are temporarily dropping our masquerades of anonymity for this thread, i want to personally thank all of the wonderful people here that help make america great again. We are not going to surrender to the treacherous globalist cabal that for years and years plagued this country. God bless America , and God bless you all.

The nails on your sheetrock are not evenly spaced.

You need to mud those walls immediately to cover your mistakes.

No. I AM SPARTACUS