en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_J._Rubenstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortimer_Zuckerman
archive.is/KWwrn
linkedin.com/in/annemacgillivray
youtu.be/oniAhOcxGxk?t=1h16m31s
youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
alsmithfoundation.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't believe there wasn't a thread before. He went absolutely nuclear on her. They all thought he was gonna tell jokes. And he did at first, lulling them into a false sense of security. Then he dropped nukes like I've never seen before. You should have seen the people's faces behind him. This was incredible. Holy Christ. Amazing.

God damn The Don is bringing the bantz.

So I go to the stream and crooked hillary is getting ready to spew her bile. Guess I'll catch the youtube when it comes out.

Trump fucking savaged her. But I have to admit, it was so awkward having her right there and all her minions booing. It must've been so uncomfortable. But still, it was funny and he even called out the media heads.

Let's see the cunt's response. I'm sure she'll hit just as hard.

That was fucking savage.

She's not going to be able to get out of bed for weeks after that beating.

You can rewind the stream about 15 minutes. Trump's roasting was NUCLEAR.

I’ve never seen anything so savage in my entire life.

He just doesn't give a fuck anymore.

He's taking the entire Establishment to hell.

Clinton setting the bantz as well.

Don't forget:
I DON'T THINK SO BAD OF ROSIE O'DONNELL

IN FACT, I'M NOW STARTING TO LIKE ROSIE

I was focusing more on that magnificent rack behind this guy, tbh.

It takes some balls to do what he did. I forgot how stacked against him these events are. She's just speaking to all her friends and surrogates. She can say anything.

Any Republican speaking basically has to cuck himself and "play nice" or get savaged by the press. Trump said fuck that and went nuclear right in their faggot faces

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT

TRUMP WENT STRAIGHT FOR THE JUGULAR

youtube.com/watch?v=oniAhOcxGxk

REWIND 12 MINS

Only slightly makes me laugh.

She's not funny at all.

THEY'RE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE

HE HAD MELANIA DO THE SAME EXACT SPEECH ON PURPOSE FUCKING 9D CHESS

Count Dracula is gonna get a shock when Gratin dauphinois is the main course's side.

Can someone webm the relevant parts? Its too laggy for me to watch.

Trump bringing the bantz

INCREASINGLY NERVOUS LAUGHTER

Holy shit this took me a second but god this is great.

Ki Adi Mundi got fucking fat.

Yeah, that was 10/10

He said that Hillary hates Catholics. AT A CATHOLIC DINNER

HOW IS BARAK GOING TO GET PAST THE MUSLIM BAN?

HOLY FUCK

AHAHAHAHAH

What happened? I didn't know this was going on

THE MADMAN. AND HE CALLS OUT THE MEDIA AT ~20MINS

Ahahah Bobama btfo by Shilldog.

We need webms stat.

SOMEONE WEBM DON'S BITS

TRIPS DEMAND IT

Man Hillary is just not fucking funny.

What? Did Hillary really say that?

his face fell down to the bottom of his head.

Yes. Oh man. I can't believe it. I have to hand it to her, that took some balls and made me laugh like a lunatic.

fuck hillarys on now and its so fucking low energy

Brutal.

Yeah. It got nervous laughter. I'm sure she was trying to make fun of Trump's "ridiculous" belief that Bobama is a muzzie but everyone else in that white tie event probably believes it too.

She needs to make another hot sauce and real nigga time joke again.

The Clinton's and Obama's fucking hate each other.

They really fucking hate each other.

Jesus she is evil but that was a napalm quality burn.

Holy fuck I just finished Donald's segment. That was absolutely brutal. She started laughing until about 1/2 way through the absolute savagery of the roasting.

SHE'S NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE

Guess all laws are below Hillary, she can ignore that she contradicted herself countless times

wtf i hate trump now

There are alot of CtR cucks on here trying to blow smoke up Hillary's ass. She is totally unfunny. Her timing is way off.

maybe she forgot?

What did it meme by this?

they aren't laughing anymore

And I can guarantee there was an email chain where her slaves worked for hours crafting these statements.

Who the fuck is this count dracula-looking guy?

Holy fugg
This is fugging history

She has a multimillion dollar team working on these. She probably even focus grouped the jokes to fine tune.

I think Bill Clinton actually said of Obama around 2008 'A few years ago, he'd be serving us coffee'

Rewinded and listening to Trump thanks for sharing.

She maybe has 2 decent jokes but fucked up the timing.

Donald has pretty much declared war on the entire elite and just doesn't give a fuck anymore.

THE FUCKING MADMAN

WEBM

I was legitimately picturing the club scene from the Nutty Professor at this point.
Was waiting for a yo' momma joke for fucks sake.

I'm retarded and don't get it

I'm extremely disappointed in you.

presidential pardon for crimes

Are you of melaninated persuasion?

It's Trump doing a bit of wordplay at Hill's expense.

Holy shit, this really is fucking brutal man…

>Hillary bumped into me and very civilly said "Pardon me"
THE ENERGY IS OFF THE CHARTS

HERE SHE IS IN PUBLIC PRETENDING NOT TO HATE CATHOLICS

The second half of Hillary's speech wasn't even jokes.

If she spent the other half campaigning, that means she's scared shitless of losing and saw this as an opportunity to shill.

Can someone plz make webm?

This bantz level is fucking historic I kid you not jesus, Trump roasting her so bad.

Why would she hate pope drones?

Quick question: Who the fuck are all these people?

Is there a list someplace? I'd like to get a feel for just how awkwardly wonderful this actually was.

Quick question: Where's Wild Bill?

This.

because they have someone with more authority than her.

Just rich people.

Campaigning for her while dickin' bimbos.

In the bathroom raping some poor caterer

HOLY FUCK

We will drink from the Meme Lake for days from this gift from the Don.

I can't even…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

They're both slaves of the Rothschilds.

you misunderstand. a dyed in the wool Catholic will listen to the pope's word before Hillary's and that angers her.

The MSM salt is going to be unreal. I hope you guys are mining.

Hmmmm, interesting…. The Alfred E Smith site regarding this dinner is presently down.

What a (((coincidence))).

NO FUCKING WAY THIS IS REALITY

I guess I don't understand because they'll always say the same thing.

She looked to be on verge of crying. Don absolutely savaged her.

HOLY FUCK I DIDIN'T GET THAT, FUCKING MADMAN

It was amazing.

Stuck at work post when she was crying.

TOP KEK

That speech had more NRG than all of the 3 debates combined. IT was the tombstone piledriver, the stone cold stunner, the rock bottom and finished it off with the peoples elbow.

He destroyed her

Insufficient data.

I want names.
GIVE ME NAMES
NAMES OF RICH PEOPLE

Ask her staff, that seems to be the only way Bill and Hill talk anyway; through their staff.

TRUMP IS BATMAN

I don't understand, all these truthbombs Trump drops and everyone still loves the bitch.

I hope this reached an audience of 50+ million, because this was more powerful than any of the debates, he got the last word, I hope the American people see it.

Thought of this idea for a meme while remodeling my bathroom this evening. Not sure if I used the terminology right. Is there any magic in this meme?

Can I get a timestamp for when Trump arrives?

I don't think she's dealt with a raping that bad since she got that pedophile off scot-free.

hahaha f'n saved

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Best of both worlds, Trump acted "presidential" at the debates to appeal to normies, and then goes for the throat here to satiate his fans.

I know, I saw the whole thing too
THE DON HAS NOW GONE ROGUE, HE BASICALLY JUST RAN UP ON THE WHOLE GLOBALIST ESTABLISHMENT AND TOLD THEM ALL TO FUCK OFF OUT OF HIS AMERICA

I never thought there would ever be a candidate this based. You can tell with the laughing look on his face when Hillary made the joke about peaceful change in power that he's really gonna start the revolution.

Good.

Now make it so that it is clickbait, make an image of some hot wet bitch bending over, but when you click it this image comes out, or make it a 2 parter.

Now I understand wht Trump did that comedy central roast
10D CHESS

Holy shit that was savage. Especially that catholic comment.

Everyone where? I imagine most of the people who 'love' her are in that room.

Pure coincidence, I'm sure

International Clique be like

We need to make these viral, Trump is going rogue.

You wouldn't hate your puppet or your servant, would you user?

She's paid for, like an expensive boutique dog from a puppy mill. When that dog shits on your rug, you don't just kill it, you already spent too much money on it.

Should have said there are people that are still gonna vote for her.

That speech is fucking brilliant.

Look at those fucking noses

CANT WAKE UP

That was fucking great. Trump turned that roast into a fucking arson.

Did anyone else notice the fine fucking RACK on the Fox girl in the top left of that pic?

pure pottery

But who is the Jew?

We need a guest list for maximum memetic potential.

I'm getting excited reading all these comments. When are the memiest parts?

Where's the spicy webms? I need to spread these bantz on normie sites now

Notice how Melania is there but Slick Willy isn't.

She's often confused

That's not a yarmulke. It's some catholic hat. Were he a jew he'd not have a single cross on him.

Semitic blood coagulates in their veins with every his word.
You can tell by their looks.

It would be funny to compare this with Trump's roast.

Is that a breathing animal?
Holy shit he already made anime real.

slightly better .webm here

a summary.

Little known fact, when the animal rights fags were protesting the Westminster Dog Show, the Don single-handedly saved it.

Have another anime dog Trump

HE IS A FUCKING GOD

HE IS TRULY THE GOD EMPEROR NOW

Tell me about the jew, Holla Forums. Why does he do the shekel shuffle?

1:28:00 around that, "Hillary is SO corupt"
This guy's face.
WEW
E
W

Who's the woman top left of Donald? The one with the tits?

Here's a fun part I had missed - cancerman (who the fuck IS this guy?) starts talking and well…

> youtube.com/watch?v=oniAhOcxGxk
"I mean it sincerely. Everyone in attendance was doing their part in supporting our charitable efforts. And it couldn't be done without you. Or without the amazing support of the many devoted Catholics on stage. You know? Catholics like Henry Kissinger, Howard Rubenstein, Mort Zuckerman…"

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_J._Rubenstein
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortimer_Zuckerman

Many of the people on stage appear to find this quite hysterical.

I think he knows something we don't know yet. Probably something about her missing emails or something. He went all out in front of all of these corrupt jew traitors as if he knows he's going to win.

The roasting today are mere embers compared to the ovening that's to come.

MAKE JEWS FEEL AGAIN

Obviously, hes a billionaire with a shit ton of connections, and has been planning this for years.

But what could he know that we don't know? Did James hand over all of his tapes or something?

Who's this milf?

My eyes went there as well
Forgive me

Sucks that only one choice is possible.

Nice.

What the fuck is up with the guy without a voicebox doing the intro? Is he Rothschild's retarded son or something?

I know I've seen her somewhere before.

I'd say that only faggots wouldn't want a dog that The God Emperor touched himself.

Who's the GILF?

Maria Bartiromo

O'Keefe was his guest at the debate. Maybe he told Donald all he's got.

You have much to learn. You buy it for your wife or girlfriend, then it's no longer gay.

Have you learned nothing of 247D Chess from Donald this election?

Let's all pray for another six million

Not only that, he's completely on our side now. He basically hates everyone at that dinner, especially after what they've done to him.

someone shop him with that picture of the daschund
ohh you

agreed

he definitely has confidence like he's sitting on the tsarbomb just waiting for it to blow

RIP boner

"…and once the flurry of salt and tears settled, a meme was born. Thus be the will of Kek. Pull thine sheet from thine eyes and gaze upon the sun with tear stained eyes. For you have sinned in the name of the Juden."

Eh. Not gonna marry her, just gonna jerk off to her massive tits.

I think he just doesn't give a shit anymore. At this point almost no one is a undecided, his people will love this and the media can rail on him for a week (which may make a few people look up some of the things he alluded to) and not the latest stupid bitch they paid a 1000 dollars and a subway sandwich to lie about grouping on TV. Plus, even if they fucking rig it, at least he knows he got to gab her one last fucking time right to her face. They made him a man with nothing left to lose. Fuck em, I'm glad he did this.

hillary is incapable of human emotion

I hadn't considered that, user

That was my first guess. I thought he was gonna broadcast his good shit at the last debate, guess he's saving it for the week from election day to really fuck Hillary in the ass.

That's the lady that asked Cruz about the New York values question that Trump eventually tore him in half on. You'd think she'd be used to seeing Trump do this to people.

The student becomes the teacher.

Thus, is the circle of life on Holla Forums

You hadn't considered that women like dogs?

Pro-Tip: Women like children too

Not bad for 49

TITS IN THE BACKGROUND

WebM?

I hadn't thought about using them as an excuse to buy faggot dogs, no.
But I do want that faggoty dog. That thing is pretty awesome.

Hahahah the salty look on these Freemason fucks faces

He's said several times that traveling around the country and meeting the people has changed him, and I believe it. He always said he got along better with the common people, but now the jews have smeared him and his family, and violently assaulted his supporters, and he's fucking pissed and hasn't forgotten it.

I really think he's trying to become the savior of the Western world.

kekboner

Her tits were just HANGING around the whole time. It almost seemed like she wasn't wearing a bra

That's not her though

Well played

she's like 50, surgery can only work for so long

Women really like it when you've trained your dog well, your furry pseudo child shows you are good father material.

Alright, which one of you was this?

lmao once he gets done with the lame jokes he really lays into her. hilarious. and the crowd HATES it lmao

Don is pissed. He's clearly in the know of some things that we are not aware of. He went all out here at an event that is traditionally supposed to be lighthearted and cordial. I think he hates them all so much at the shit that they've pulled on him this election, and I think he knows that he's going to win. He also knows that this event wasn't going to draw nearly as many undecided viewers as the debate last night, so he took the gloves off after being somewhat restrained yesterday. This glorious son of a gun is going to win and he knows it.

None of us. Whoever wrote that is a faggot.

Probably none of us because we're not faggots

R-right?

He either knows something that will guarantee him a win or he's getting his supporters ready for action because he's openly declaring war against globalists and not giving a fuck.

Checked

All those mason guys were pretty sweaty and butthurt about his jokes but that big breasted lady was clearly aroused the entire time.

Probably a backless dress

Power and courage is an aphrodisiac. She can sense who is the next president and the big man in the room.

"I'm too trusting and when they let me down, if they let me down I never forgive," he said in answer to the first question at the debate, hosted by CNBC.

She's probably mad Trump won't grab her by the pussy

It's just a Shih Tzu dog, I had one as a kid.

Who wouldn't want this man to be president after watching this savagery?

What a waste.

Can confirm. Once got stuck looking after my nephew and had to take him to the grocery store because I realized I was out of TP. I had women coming on to me and complimenting me on the cute kid. When I told them it was my nephew and I was just looking after him they started to gush and flirt aggressively. Seriously, find a cute younger relative and take them out in public. I'm no genius but I'm sure that them seeing me with a kid set off their maternal instincts, and when they found out it wasn't mine and I was available I'm pretty sure their desire to procreate kicked into overdrive.

Never seen one with hair that long.

haha that super sweaty guy behind him looked like he was gonna have a heart attack.

you're*
damn it, user

The singer at the beginning is Stephani Moretti.

Hmm… not too shaggy…

Okay, so, check this out.

The website for the organization throwing the dinner is down, but Jewgle kept a copy it seems.

> archive.is/KWwrn
The Dinner

Tables of Ten

> linkedin.com/in/annemacgillivray

Note: No mention as to those on stage… Would seem likely those are the board of directors.

> archive.is/KWwrn
Alfred E. Smith Board of Directors

Guests as well no doubt.

Wew

Did they say your nephew looked just like you? That's usually the tell.

Bloomberg is trying to scold him with a facial expression.

Yep.

That guy right behind Don looks like those shoops where the face is super small

I don't think we've ever had a presidential race where the winner is clearly going to fuck over the loser personally after the election before now. If Trump wins she's going to jail, if she wins she's going to try to fuck with his businesses.

corrected. I'm only half awake right now so I'm not exactly cranking out high quality stuff…

All they're seeing is RWDS bursting into their gated communities and dragging them out, kicking and screaming. The god-emperor's speech was absolutely sublime.

TRUMP WENT NUCLEAR

70% of the US governments going to jail, user. Soros him selfs going to the gas chamber for fucking with the election.

Is the replay available?

Was he trying to tell written jokes and bombed or was he trying to personally roast her?

Just go to youtube.com/watch?v=oniAhOcxGxk

we appreciate the effort. that meme has potential

At the end of the second debate, her picking to talk about how he has a nice family and nice children was actually a threat against their lives.

"You've got such a nice family, wouldn't it be a shame if something bad were to happen to them…"

youtu.be/oniAhOcxGxk?t=1h16m31s

wew

ALL AROUND ME I SEE FAMILIAR FACES
WARN OUT PLACES, WARN OUT FACES

Their sides were in orbit from his jokes, then he pivoted and devastated Clinton, her donors and their cronies. It was brutal.

This is no longer podracing.

youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

[powertalk intensifies]
ribbonfarm.com/2009/11/11/the-gervais-principle-ii-posturetalk-powertalk-babytalk-and-gametalk/

holy fuck, those faces. When was this, was this the watergate joke?

Really? I thought it was just Hillary being petulant

Saved

lol

Her mistake was that she started it with all the TRUMP TOUCHED MY ARM AND THEN MY BREAST bullshit.

Hillary went first

Whatever, you see my point

Maria Bartiromo.

Married to a Steinberg, though.

Not really, it doesn't make sense saying she was being petulant in response to Trump when she went before him. It being a subtle threat makes more sense.

It doesn't matter who went first, it was still a petulant comment.

not exactly a natural beauty

He shouldn't be inviting all those fucking jews to a Catholic event.

Is that pic on the left real?

So are you saying Trump literally the next Hitler?

I'd dick her if I could ever find my cock

Yes finally, thank god.

How fat are you that you can't find your own cock? Wtf?

no

Haven't they been saying this for 1 whole year now?

Holy shit I didn't expect this. I thought he was just going to shitpost the entire time.

Pretty sure after watching the video that he is more of a Count Dickula then a Count Dracula.

On the news, they said this dinner/roast was something done every election, but I don't remember ever hearing about it before.

I'd do her after a beer or two.

HEIL HITLER

I'd do her. I'd probably even let her husband watch, just to show him how a real man fucks

KEK

They always do it but no one usually gives a shit. Obamba made some shit joke about his birth certificate last time

People usually never pay attention to anything that goes on during elections. This election is unique in that everything about it is fucking fascinating as you get to see Trump essentially telling the establishment to fuck off.

Just look at all these old kike rats scrambling in the end to shake the God Emperor's hand. Their kike instincts kick in like charm

Was this the one where he claimed he was Superman?

I'm a simple carpenter friend. I'll have to leave that to someone else.

Ya, but the Steinberg women always cheat on that loser of a family. She is most definitely cucking him.

guise gimme tldr version of what happened please

Same, if someone would. I hit my data cap on my phone, which is also currently my desktop's modem. I'm stuck with 1998 data rates right now.

Watch it.

It's hilarious.

that's the face of someone who is reminded that he could be in jail soon

Trump pretends to tell some jokes and then turns it into the Nuremberg Rally of 1932.

Trump stood up in a room full of hardcore democrats, globalists and the MSM and gave Hillary 3rd degree burns. Hillary tried to be funny, it didn't work too well.

CENTIPEDE

NO DONALD NO STOP PUTTING JEWS IN OVENS THAT'S NOT WHAT ROAST MEANS

wew

wew lads, gotta watch

Holy shit, that sudden shift from laugh into pure despair and sadness.

he's gathering power behind the scenes
I fully expect Hillary to win in an utterly unbelievable manner, making the rigging plain as day, only for Trump and his military allies to march on washington and restore democracy
kek bless this year and all the years to come

It never works too well

Dolan has been surprisingly underused this election.

I like how Dracula finally cracked up when Trump praised Hillary's team the heads of CNN, NBC, etc.

More OC. These kikes' expressions are priceless.

Which faggot was heckling him the whole time?

Let the Hate flow through you.

Until it stops working at all.

Holy shit I love this man.
Think of all the potential diplomatic problems resolved through bantz alone in the next 8 years.

DAS MAH EMPRAH

lol

saved

OVER 6 MILLION DOLLARS

You all caught that, right?

This was the shit right out of the Scott Adams' book.
He got through all the things he'd been mocked about (his temperament, his ego, small hands, Melania's speech) to show off that he does not, even in the slightest, reflect the image created by the liberal media.
And then, without a warning, bombs were dropped non-stop until there were 30 butt fire brigades around the building.

my respect for Trump is skyrocketing

Too many hours

10/10 post, user. This is the perfect explanation.

"America is in many ways divided–"
*MASSIVE APPLAUSE*

What did they mean by this?

They forgot where they were. "oh shit Herschel don't clap, this isn't a goldman sachs meeting."

They meant to rub their hands together but were too excited.

fun fact: house centipedes are not only harmless to humans, but they hunt down cockraoches, silverfish, spiders, and bed bugs
they also take great pride in cleaning their legs

Filterman is pretty happy about this

We are axefaggots.

What is with this axe maymay? How is surrounding an axe with sticks practical?

Is there truth to this? What's the deal with Jesuits?

An axe is just a wedge on a stick. More sticks = better axe!

lel

dude…

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasces

TL;DR version: jesuits are a sect of the catholic church that have practiced enough entryism to subvert the massive organization from within and are responsible for vactican II.

for more info read up on it or make a thread on
>>>/christ/
>>>/christian/
polite sage for off topic

It symbolizes how a single stick can easily break but if you tie a whole bunch of them together like that then it becomes as hard as metal.

Is that FilterKings 3 million dollar swimming pool in the background?

I presumed that his ex-wife would have got that.

Do you know where you are?

The bundle of sticks thing is a Reddit cuck phrase since they're triggered by the word faggot. Filter redditfag and move on.

Thanks, we are one big faggot, aren't we?

NY Gov Cuomo
NYC MAYOR BLOOMBERG

Blackthorne isn't stereotypically aryan enough in whatever adaptation this is.

The conspiracy theory about the Jesuits is a kosher way to explain all the (((coincidences))). Embed related has some truth to it but per usual it's Mason/Jesuit/Nazi slight of hand to distract people from the Jewish connections.

That wasn't a roast, it was a holocaust.

3/4s asleep now but still trying to make OC

Nice

In any case the character was based on this man

Yeah I know. I just remember the book describing him as a blonde hair blue eyed Übermensch.

Cuomo looked so pissed

My libshit friends are all over Facebook with their "LOLZ GUIZ DRUMF BLEW IT, THEW IT ALL AWAY TONIGHT"

Get some new friends

He should be terrified.

Man, they sure are stupid. What Trump did tonight was brilliant.

I think he took the term roast literally.

How's that working out for you?

Pretty good, I've gotten through to quite a few people.

I think he was refering to god.

jesuits are jewish infiltrators of the catholic church

trips confirm Bloomberg is satan

*HAND RUBBING INTENSIFIES*

He compared himself to jesus.?
tfw you are on the parousia

th-thanks..

I swear to god, i'am put this on a frame and on a collar, i will keep near me always.

HAHA

>The Last Supper of the Globalists

This thread is killig me the memes are too much

I just realized it's also a holocaust memorial foundation

omg this guy

OY VEY

tbh i was just looking at the tibbies the whole time

It's not a holocaust memorial foundation as far as I know.

It's a tammany hall gathering, "irish catholics" (they're really just jewish jesuits though), to "help the children"

alsmithfoundation.org/

Kek, the site of the foundation is currently down.

It's a foundation comprised of jews who enforce the holocaust narrative, and it's a memorial. That's enough

Trump has MASSIVE BALLS! this was glorious

Holy kek

Guy on Jones show claiming to be on of her fixers said she practices some pagan witchcraft shit.

1:14:35 or thereabouts is where the good stuff starts.

Speaking of carpenter:

1:20:12
I do recognize that I come into this event with a little bit of an advantage. I know that so many of you in the archdiocese already have a place in your heart for a guy who started out as a carpenter working for his father. I was a carpenter working for my father.

God Emperor confirmed? Come to think of it, his middle initial is "J'. Nahh.

J as in John Trump who was his uncle and gave Donald Trump a time machine

`+

-++++7891````````````+

6-==============+++++++++++++++++5t6yhjú

imokwiththis.jpg

dubs confirm

Where is there a full stream of the debate you cunts. I'm looking around and nothing. Jesus fuck guys.

Ever since that 2nd debate, he's reached a whole new level for me. He's a double legend now. He reached legend once when he bullied Jeb Bush so badly that he stayed home from the convention.

That undying kike must be more baby dick than man at this point

the best part was there was no punchline. the madman is just shitting directly in their cereal and they know it.

I don't get the ambassador joke.

He's implying he would get murdered by "rebels" like in Benghazi.

Ohh. Those places are already wrecked though. Interesting why he didn't say Syria or Iran or something, Must be some really high dimensional chess regarding foreign relations

But godamn does he drop nuclear bantz

Trump went full shitlord and the crowd HATED IT. It was like a Sam Hyde standup routine.

im still trying to figure out if maria thought she looked classy with those tits out in a red dress, or if she knew she looked slutty and simply didn't care and wanted attention from powerful men or something.

Speaking of Sam, have you seen his new video?
The dude's preparing for something.

nice birthday for an ny girl

There are at least three threads about it

10/10 edit

Wow