(((Bill Kristol))) has meltdown on Morning Joe

(((Bill Kristol))) has a major meldtown a day after the final US presidential debate on Morning Joe

youtube.com/watch?v=0RG_JDKzlwo

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161020214632/https:/twitter.com/BillKristol/status/732630354218078208
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Kautsky
archive.is/CNUrx
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789226617495248896
youtube.com/watch?v=KB2lDJJr3lE
youtube.com/watch?v=EZBhtxSn1qM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh bill…

I hope he fucking kills himself when Trump wins.

I'd rather we get a chance to hang him first.

Pour molten lead down his throat.

[pop]
YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

good ol Bill "we have nothing to lose but our chains" Kristol

that guy definitely sucks dicks for fun

web.archive.org/web/20161020214632/https:/twitter.com/BillKristol/status/732630354218078208

Kautsky was recognized as among the most authoritative promulgators of Orthodox Marxism after the death of Friedrich Engels in 1895 until the outbreak of World War I in 1914 and was called by some the "Pope of Marxism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Kautsky

Old bitter Jew upset that his life's work is in mortal jeopardy. Even in his dream scenario where they are running a GOP candidate against Hillary Clinton, the winner of the primary will be the one who is most like Trump and holds up his policies. No one is going to elect Jeb or any other cuck. And if they try they will attempt to go against the dem's without Trumps voter base and lose again.

Kristol is right though, Morning Joe was one of the easiest fucking shows on Donald, even Megyn Kelly attacked him more.

Thank god. I was getting worried for a second. Praise Kek!

I seriously doubt that.

True, he will get 150 MILLION votes!

Spotted the CtR.

Joe may be a cuck but he has his moments

YOURE PRACTICALLY CRYING

fuckig jew demon, chickenhawks, "win one for Israel." And they have society so fucked that the economic draft pushes White men (who can't get other work) into the military to fight and be maimed for Israel.

this. no matter what happens, this election has exposed the neo-cohens for even the lemmings, and I hope they are finished. At least all our enemies are under one tent now.

What you mean they were something approaching fair and unbiased? Oy vei can't have that

they thought he was a lark and good for ratings. when he actually won the nomination, how fast their their Jew producer crack the whip and have them do a 180?
Both of them deserve to be flayed for being flunkies of the Jews.

The way the question was posed to Trump was vague, and thus his withheld answer was valid. Had he said "I will support whatever the result is", he would have been giving a blank check for vote fraud, which is already a concern. Even my bluepilled, Hillary-supporting wife could see that. She got turned off the media because of their obvious spin. I was nice to see.

Very good reference video.

archive.is/CNUrx
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789226617495248896

Oh sweeeeeeet.

Great googly moogly.

Fuck yeah!

Hello Gradey.

You fucking wish you absolute kike. Kristol needs to be roasted in as literal a manner as possible.

CRYIN' KRISTOL NEEDS HIS DIAPER CHANGED

I'm convinced these GOPe (((cucks))) are going to try to rig the election, as well as the DNC.

Kikes and the (((elite))) are so fucking rattled that they don't even know what's going on anymore. My sides have left orbit and they will never return.

Cryin' kike, Kristol
Contemplates with a pistol
'Cuase he's no longer the parties piper
And daddy won't change his diaper!

For the love of Kek, somebody tweet this at him with an armada of smug pepes.

*Should be party's, fuck.

polite sage

Kristol is one of the more special cases in that he desperately deludes himself into thinking that what he says and wants to believe is actual reality, and that if he projects his desperate delusions hard enough out in the mediasphere that people will somehow buy into his emotionally invested wishes about how things should "really" be.

haha he has no sense of humor.
Joe with the bantz, but then goes right to muh 1933 Germany.

They'll be beating themselves up with baseball bats in the street like literal scorpions surrounded by fire come Nov. 9th.

…..man its so satisfying to see supposed smooth operator kikes flip their shit.

Trump is so powerful he can make his enemies devour themselves.

One jew of many who should have been executed decades ago for treason.

It's a valid thing to bring up in the discussion, to be fair. Kristol's trying to accuse him of being soft on Trump, best way to immediately make him look stupid is to cite a Hitler comparison they made earlier.

Top Kek

I especially liked the part where the cuck was all "We implicitly hinted at the Nazis and the Shoah before even you did! Check your privilege!".

Truly magnificent cuckoldry, I tell you hwat.

10/10, thanks for this OP

this thread sucks OP, this vid sucks, its jist some nevertrump piece of shit whining about trump.

Sorry Bill, no more wars for Isreal.

Sorry Chaim, we're laughing at your crying warhawk. See you irl soon :^)

Two shorter vids of Israel lobbying of both left
youtube.com/watch?v=KB2lDJJr3lE
and right
youtube.com/watch?v=EZBhtxSn1qM

Holy shit (((they))) must really be losing bad if he has to kike out like this.

My fucking sides.

Also pic related.

Holy fuck. He must be seething with rage in private, this is glorious.

That's the general consensus around here, yeah.

Corrected version. The Correctness might heh ye

Both of them deserve to be flayed for being flunkies of the Jews.

Dubs of truth.

someone pls make a crying kristol wojak

Yeah, looking through the headlines this morning you could tell there was some disarray in the narrative. They're stumbling around wondering why the attacks aren't working anymore.

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen

this fucking kike i swear

Jeb would have worked as a safety valve after 8 years of King Coon and would have vilified the Right enough for Elizabeth Warren to blamed Hillary's 3x humiliation on sexism or some shit. Jeb's open boarders would have ensured a 1 party system with little resistance from whites.

With Jeb's suicide and Rubio's career aborted, they have to push for Hillary, their plan B, (which they won't get and Kristol knows it). Massive set back for him and his fellow Builderburgs as well as the Jews in general.

I meant to say that the plan was to elect EW after Jeb.

See you guys on Trump TV.

HAHAHAHA billy jew became so enraged his face turned into a ripe apple

=OY VEY=

at least the media is now admitting that they were hard on Trump. Man what a crybaby.He'll never be a man among men

Check his twitter now, @BillKristol

oh fuck, i think he ignored my tweets or something.

The Neocohens were Marxists that thought the Dems were too weak/pozzed not good enough for Israel and shifted to the Republican Party.

Shapiro was never a Marxist and was always a right winger but he's an Israeli nationalist not an American Nationalist.

And the sad part? That would have been perfectly fine if they had also slammed the border shut and immediately rectified 1965.

Instead, they Amnestied during Reagan.

White American Nationalist would have been fucking HAPPY to support Israel, if only they hadnt waged demographic warfare upon us.

On top of that the main things Republicans get criticized for (neocons and christcucks) aren't really of the Right, they both originated from Jewish Leftism.

It's strange considering how Nixon wanted to cut considerable aid to Israel and distrusted the Jews overall.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking YouTube link isn't working is it working for anyone else? Idk why the fuck you guys don't just imbed for shit like this so we can go five the video thumbs up and raid the comment section.

kek - keep dreaming Bill.

The jewtube link works. It must be your niggertech.

Checked

>"You're practically crying!"

The only thing stopping me from really liking Joe is his #nevertrump foolishness. I wish he'd wake all the way up.

If I could pick one news person to fuck up, it would be smashing the fuck out of Morning Joe. This guy needs a beating more than anyone on the planet. Then I'd fuck Mika in front of him with a Venetian mask on

ok

They really are at this point. This is important, for now even normalfags can see who the problem people are since they're all under one tent.

Shill detected

Fuck off kike-lite

Reported

cucks and liberals are trying to pin the rise of Trump on each other

No oven needed anymore.

He's well done.

Bill Kristol should renounce his US citizenship. He has Israeli citizenship.

What went wrong?

Thanks for the pic user you saved me the trouble of showing who joe really is.

If there is voter fraud, then it is not a democratic election.

[ ]Involved in Hollywood.
[ ]Not being fiddled with by a paedophile.

You know the routine

checked

Yeah she played a prostitute in back to back movies - Taxi Driver and Bugsy Malone - before she was even 13. Not exactly a mystery why she turned out lesbian.

Now I don't think Hillary or Trump will win.

The fuck, that's what Bill Kristol looks like? He's like some badly made animatronic covered in chewing gum.

Bill kristol was chairman for PNAC, no wonder he is crying over trump.

JCVD will kick Kristols ass.