McCain: Whoever Loses The Election Has 'A Duty To Concede'

McCain: Whoever Loses The Election Has 'A Duty To Concede'

archive.is/Dd2V8
In a Thursday statement, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) called it "every American leader’s first responsibility" to accept the results of an election.
"There have been irregularities in our elections, sometimes even fraud, but never to an extent that it affected the outcome," McCain wrote in the statement. "We should all be proud of that, and respect the decision of the majority even when we disagree with it. Especially when we disagree with it."
ADVERTISING
ADVERTISING
inRead invented by Teads
He cited his own loss and subsequent concession in the 2008 election as an example.
"I didn’t like the outcome of the 2008 election. But I had a duty to concede, and I did so without reluctance," McCain wrote. "A concession isn’t just an exercise in graciousness. It is an act of respect for the will of the American people, a respect that is every American leader’s first responsibility."
While the statement did not mention Donald Trump, McCain's campaign released it in the wake of a wave of backlash to Trump's refusal during the final presidential debate on Wednesday to commit to accepting the results of the election in November.
When asked by moderator Chris Wallace if he would accept the results of November’s election, Trump said he will "will look at it at the time."
"I will keep you in suspense, okay?” he added.

Other urls found in this thread:

utn.pl/7KOCp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

He should have cited his concessions to the Koreans

Why would anyone give a shit about what this traitor and loser has to say?

He's really not one to talk. :^)

Can you dumb niggers proof read?

This motherfucker is setting up a steal of an election in Arizona, whos 11 electoral votes are absolutely necessary for Trump.

George Soros controlled Smartmatic voting machines are used in AZ and it was clear they were used in order to push Killary to a landslide win in the primaries. McCain was named by name in Soros' Open Society leaks which called McCain a reliable ally in the shadow campaign and was instrumental of the campaign finance reform laws that passed in early 2000,McCain-Feingold Act, which disproportionately affected Democrats and allowed Soros to essentially buy up the entire democratic platform on the cheap.

Both Republican Senators have been bashing Trump from this state and would be happy to keep the war money rolling. Truly disgusting.

I LIKE PEOPLE WHO WERENT CAPTURED

In addition they are pushing this new poll everywhere that has crooked up 5 points. They are even pushing this on radio.
Well looking at their sample it has 34% more democrats. Even though the state has 11% more registered republicans.

713 people polled.
Republicans represented 24% of those polled.
Democrats represented 58% of those polled.
Independents represented 19% of those polled

What the fuck are these photos.

All the GOP establishment cucks are going to try to rig their state's elections for Hillary.

Who's the meanie that would do such a thing to a young gal?

You mean buy her a free pizza? Glass half full m8

This girl looks VERY familiar. Reverse search gives like 600 hits. do you happen to have sauce?

Now I am convinced they are planning to rig the election.

These hypocritical will be howling mad and calling for recount after recount after Trump wins. I'd love to shove shit like this in shillary's face, it wont have an effect because they have no integrity, and "muh Russians", but I hope people see through their shit.

Was there ever a doubt in your mind? There been trying to rig it by importing spics for decades, and they have been counting dead people's votes for years, now they are just more blatant about it.

It's not widely known that Mccain lost a total of 5 jets in 5 different incidents, and there's a rumor he started the USS Forestal fire with a "wet start" (making his engine flame to scare guy behind him in flight line). Were his father not the traitor who helped pull off the USS Liberty and an admiral, he'd have been rounded before he was ever captured (where he has called "the crown prince" and got special treatment).

Yes yes, goyim. It's a leader's responsibility to concede. Don't you want to be just like your favorite leader?

History definitely repeats itself. They did the same thing when it was trump vs cruz. Cruz didnt concede. If trump wins, i doubt hillary will concede and then claim the election is rigged and demand a recount.

*Vietnamese.

McCain knows a lot about giving up.

I'm feeling sick.

Of course this is only directed at Trump. Hillary doesn't have any support behind her if she loses, and they know Trump's people aren't going to take it lying down if they cheat him out of the Presidency.

Lunacy.

We're going to need more gas

big collections sets & video:
NoNudes FORUM:
utn.pl/7KOCp