HAPPENING

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-american-warplane-syria-shot-down-a-10-thunderbolt-warthog-centcom-a7372101.html

An A-10C Warthog has been shot down by ISIS over Syria and the pilot has been captured and will be executed on film. The mainstream media has been ordered to black out any further mention of the story and simply to publish denials it ever happened. This is because they know such an outrage would help Trump win.

This is the same as they did with the jet engine factory kamikaze in Connecticut a few days ago and the same thing they did with the mediterranean airliner bombing right before Brexit - completely memoryholed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRp6N
archive.fo/IIjAR
badassoftheweek.com/rudel.html
archive.is/grpnR
archive.is/TGUnX
2951clss-gulfwar.com/a10_combat_losses.htm
rt.com/on-air/363593-isis-attack-kirkuk-iraq/
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/fbi-asked-assist-connecticut-plane-crash-investigation-42746510
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/21/egyptair-crash---smoke-detected-inside-the-aircraft-cabin-as-sea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Casus beli for US full blown invasion?

False flag…has been activated. Have a nice day.

A-10C Warthogs are invincible.

Fake and gay.

archive.is/RRp6N

An hero plane on flag pole:

It was just mechanical failure.

If that's the case then what's with the media blackout?

Technically, all downed aircraft are due to mechanical failure; inability to sustain a missile hit can easily be called mech. failure when some air-frames would survive.

Juden got their casus belli. They will blame it on Russia or something.
Get ready for the draft.

That's it
They've committed a cardinal sin and killed one of God's most beautiful creations

Oh fug

PRAISE JESUS AND KEK

HALLELUJAH!

he shot
he flied
misjudged
and died
for israel

Underrated post

US military is denying it happened. Not a false flag.

The enemy of the A-10C is the enemy of Kek.

Why would a Kogami gif like that even exist?

Trips of truth for the Holy Warthog

I bet if you talked to the people funding the F-35, you could get them to admit the A-10 was in fact shot down so they could say the A-10 is obsolete. They really, really hate the A-10 and want it gone.

Idontknowwhoisjewingwhoanymore.jpg

So was it shot down by the Stinger Missiles the DoJ (Under Hillary) gave to the rebels in Libya? Because if it was anyone reporting this is going to end up committing suicide with a nail gun while their hand shows signs of restraint.

ruh roh

For those who di read the article:

*didn't

Thats always explenation of lost plane from butthurt military officials.

That's the issue with bombing campaign's, because without support from the ground, CAS always gets shot down.

Bumping for habbenin

Who is this fluid druid?

See:

w
wew
wew
w

Because it fucking works.

http ://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/12/american-warplane-s-forgotten-nazi-past.html

First US soldier killed in Mosul operation

(October 20, 2016):
archive.fo/IIjAR

Is this confirmed? Or disinfo

Come on, they just shot down the plane, the GAU-8/A Avenger is still up there, soaring though the skies at the sound of BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Why would they lie about that? It would give them an excuse to openly invade Syria, something they have been desiring for quite sometime.

Probably because the plane was in airspace it shouldn't have been to begin with. Add on that the plane being shot down is a slap to the face of the US, there are several reasons to deny it.

badassoftheweek.com/rudel.html

bump

rip

I know, but it gets good after that.

Rudel. Undefeated, unbowed.

Is this the maryland A-10 unit? Crazy because I got to see them train (airports 5mins away) for the past 10 years

saging because no real contribution

sauce plz

resident evil damnation

lel savd

OH MY FUCKING GOAAAHHHHH

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀w
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀w
⠀⠀⠀⠀wew⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew⠀⠀⠀wewew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew⠀wew⠀wew
⠀w⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wewew⠀⠀⠀wew
wew⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀wew⠀⠀⠀wewew⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀w
⠀⠀wew⠀wew⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀wewew⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀wew⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀w⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀w

FUCK! Not my A-10chan! Those fuckers will paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!

Oh and sucks for the pilot, I guess.

What?

The Air Force has been trying to retire the A-10 for some time now. If anything, they might try to use this to get rid of it and shill for the F-35 even more.

archive.is/grpnR

Multirole planes are by definition worse in everything than specialized crafts, and I learned that just from playing HoI 3.
Why is the air force so retarded?

fixed
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀w
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀w
⠀⠀⠀⠀wew⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew⠀⠀⠀wewew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew⠀wew⠀wew
⠀w⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wewew⠀⠀⠀wew
wew⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀wew⠀⠀⠀wewew⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀w
⠀⠀wew⠀wew⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀wewew⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀wew⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀w⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀w

The A-10 is used for air-ground support. We have zero ground troops in Syria, so why would there be an A-10 there? Smells like bullshit to me.

At this point, Hillary and co. would take Putin blowing his nose for a Casus beli.

Elites are literally getting blue-balled trying to start shit with Russia.

why cant they just fly higher

To support your "allies" ground troops?
Please tell me you're not actually that retarded

What the fuck do you think you're doing goy? Stop thinking and support israel.

a10s are notoriously hard to shoot down, capable of flying with half wings and one engine, they are nicknamed the titanium bathtub, THIS IS A FALSE FLAG

topkek

Wow, no one has ever thought of that! Let's make you Grand General!

Sounds good to me, first order of duty is latrine for you

they're hard to shoot down with small arms fire and AAA but a stinger could fuck the control surfaces if it hits in the right place

I read a big write-up by an A-10 pilot and a lot of what they do is very low and freestyle

May you BRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT in heaven you glorious lad.

Because the people in charge of procurement are more concerned with:
1. (((Who))) is offering me a better job when I retire?
2. How cool does it look?

Anons, the guys at the Trump subreddits and the Don would be very interested in this information, especially about the downed A-10C.

Former Air Force and former defense contractor, 100% correct.

I love the A-10s for 100 reasons. My favorite reason, they are quiet, so quiet when they fly around all day. they make C-130s seem loud, and they are getting quieter with their new prop engines every year.

Says it was near office buildings, not a factory. And it seems he was a muslim. Not surprising.

This implies too many things and I don't like any of them.

Thanks, Obama.

Fly for ZOG, die for ZOG, at the hands of ZOG.

It's protected up to ~21mm rounds. A 30mm would eat it alive and missiles damage it like any other aircraft.

If it was a low flying stealth plane there's no way it could have been shot down by IR missiles or manually aimed AAA. Besides the F35 wouldn't even need to be in visual range of those silly jihadi's to provide close support.

卐 卐卐卐
卐 卐  
卐卐卐卐卐
  卐 卐
卐卐卐 卐

No it was probably shot down by the Stingers given to the totally moderate rebels to defend themselves from the Russians.

They've been flooding them with MANPADs for three weeks now, basically when they started crying about "muh Aleppo".

But the funny thing is… Stinger are fairly outdated, Russian planes and helos have well tuned ECM to counter them… Meanwhile A-10 have well tuned ECM to counter Strelas and Iglas, because Stingers have FoF modules (which they probably removed to avoid stashes of their recent FoF algorithms to fall into Russian hands).

So yeah blackout = US plane shot down with US weapon.

Yes. Also for the USAF to retire the A-10.

It's a ground-attack aircraft. You dont need friendlies on the ground to blow up your enemies on the ground.

At least 21 Warthogs were shot down in the Gulf War. These things are slow as shit, not even coming close to mach speed. The fastest helicopter in the world is almost as fast as an A-10.

Not fucking cool.

The military initially pushed multirole, saying it would reduce costs because each task force would not need to be a completely fleshed out combined arms force. And then, somehow, multirole aircraft have become very expensive.

why would you need speed for close air support?
The A-10 is made to go low and slow.

A CAS plane needs speed to perform ground attack work if you want it to avoid being shredded by the inevitable manpads that will be fired at it when engaging targets with technology anywhere newer than the 1960's.

they are also armor busters… tanks and the like. good at strafing troops as well

No.

Four were shot down in the first Gulf War.

Be advised this is a pdf on a U.S. military server:

afhso.af.mil/shared/media/document/AFD-100927-065.pdf

See pdf file page 673, actual document page is 641.

Since 2003, a single A-10 has been lost to enemy fire in Iraq.

archive.is/TGUnX

No, among the 21 downed are also counted damaged returns, not just total losses.

Also it's definitely not four total losses since there are six listed combat losses for the A-10 in Desert Storm.

Here they are with details, pilots and everything:
2951clss-gulfwar.com/a10_combat_losses.htm

*damaged returns written off for service

Shot down and damaged beyond repair are not the same thing.

I missed the first in Connecticut, what happened?

And if not to much trouble what was the other event?

That's being shot down m80. Shot right out of the sky to not return.

The A-10 has highly redundant controls. Even a modern manpad would need shitloads of luck to shoot it down.

ayyy fam what is this shit

OH LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING HAPPENED BUT ANOTHER 4CHAN THREAD!

NEVAR FORGET

MANPAD IR-seekers have trouble tracking it because the A-10 runs a cooler engine than other jets, but when a MANPAD can see the engine (from angles or because of high engine performance) the A-10 is absolutely fucked, because it'll get one right up the tailpipe with no radar warning of it being launched and the pilot being unable to pick it up visually.

Not necessarily right. The F-16 had been very successful in both roles and so is the F-15E.

The F-35 sucks because its a quadraple compromise between fighter, bomber, stealth and ironically low cost.

That would require to hit both engines, that are quite far apart for this specific reason.

A-10 is kill.

fuck off

UndeRRRRRTed.

The Hog goes wherever it wants, faggot.

WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!

they're tank killers, fam. for tank columns.

Not many other aircraft can survive a direct MANPAD hit.

user, you're confusing AA gunfire on an engine with getting a fragmentation warhead up your ass.

Thanks for correcting the record, Lockheed, but CAS aircraft exist for the very specific mission of not being hit and run fags. It's more than expected that there will be losses when they are winged MBTs.

Mein Gott.

CHECKED
PRAISE KEK

Fix'd.

reality checked
too many details would prove embarassing for (((some people)))
"in-jail-for-treason" embarassing

The death of an A 10 is a crime against Kek!
Unleash the frogs of war and cry
RÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ

Was this near Kirkuk? Is anyone watching the gunfight on RT right now? Will give link, obviously can't archive, you know risks of any site.
ISIS shelling the shit out of a building, muzzle flashes, they've got a bretty gud fight going. Worst part in background id a crane and construction you can bet the US is paying for…so it can be blown up.
the Jews have conned us into paying to "rebuild" a nation and destroying another for their benefit:
rt.com/on-air/363593-isis-attack-kirkuk-iraq/

Watching now, war is boring compared to CoD.

I notice the main diff between actual war and neo-CoD: negroes and womyenz are a lot less brave than the Jews try to make them in the game.

a bit OT, but is anyone else really tired of the fake military worship in the US in things like niggerball games? I didn't even notice it until that one nigger began kneeling.
It's like the Jew puts on a big display for the fucking POG spic and nigger wommenz, and it's an insult to the actual white guys there fighting in Mosul now.
And even those guys, they aren't fighting for "muh freedum" or even for the US. They are the Israeli foreign legion.

….fuug CAS Hog has protected species status.

pics of crashed A-10 and captured/dead pilot or wasted thread.
IT ISN'T SO SIMPLE TO SHOOT DOWN A FLYING TANK ANONS

Must be a nice job because there's nothing cooler looking than an A-10.

1. abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/fbi-asked-assist-connecticut-plane-crash-investigation-42746510

2. telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/21/egyptair-crash---smoke-detected-inside-the-aircraft-cabin-as-sea/

That is the super negligence way.

Another likely way is Pilot Bob has been sacrificed to the IS by the US who is actievly working with the US to start WWIII. And they are all knowingly or not run by a Jewish conspiracy to take out Iran along with the West, and the subsequent War with Russia will leave Russia prime for buying for pennies on the dollar.

This didn't happen. Quit bumping the thread.

What do you think of this video?
Definitly can here the brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt.

The guy who did it was a jordanian who came here solely for flight school. Requested to be in Connecticut and within a few months took a plane from the training hangar and attempted to destroy an important factory for our infrastructure.

Kill yourself disinfo spreading CTR kike.

How he could destroy factory with little two engine plane?

Projecting?

You mean the one with the engine hit by a MANPAD in the side?

Yes, stupid. Manpad's missile tracks one exhaust, hits from below and under these conditions there's an entire armoured plane between the engines to soak up the frags.

So what ever happened to the idea of getting rid of the A-10? It's a terrible idea, it's worth keeping around simply for propaganda purposes even if it doesn't fit into current doctrine or whatever. People fucking love it, and it sounds terrifying

This. At this point it's not a tactical bomber, it's a strategic meme.

I remember how excited I was as an airman in training to see a few of them flying around at Keesler (mid 2002)

They are just plain cool

Only airplane I ever saw that was more awe inspiring was the C-5 Galaxy. I've heard they are pieces of shit but they are so fucking big they just seem to hang in the sky unmoving like an airship. Not the same thing but they are impressive aircraft

Also the way the C-5 sounds… wew tingles

The C-17 might not be THAT big but can fly slower and it's way more maneuverable. It's almost magic.

TOOT

My Air Force days seem forever ago now, don't remember seeing a C-17. My duty station was Beale and I used to go out behind my dorms (two stories up on the stairs on the back) and watch U-2's practice landings with the Camaro spotter cars or whatever. That was relaxing for me in the evenings. In between watching U-2's I'd listen to coyotes.

Also part of my hardon for the C-5 is that after I left the Air Force I was living in Houston during the Deep Water Horizon habbening and they were flying C-5's in at night at low altitude over my house at night. The fucking sound man

A recording can't even do it justice. I've had recurring dreams/nightmares with that sound

Why do these "people" feel the need to yell allaku ackbar every second sentence? I live in a rather religious country and the picture of everyone unironically adding "deus vult", "ave maria" and "kirie eleison" between punctuation points still seems beyond absurd.

It's what happens when you have a country where there's no concept of personal responsibility. All the men have to signal to each other, 24/7, lest they be suspected of infidelity to the group. If men aren't given freedom to succeed and fail on their own, then you get this.

At least that's my theory.

I swear one of those things flew over my house

lmao

Can't wait for our traitor government to start a war with russia. They'll hang soon after that.

Russia will be the flux to create this new republic.

Pretty much. Most mudslimes considers that EVERYTHING is up to Allah. He guides bullets, bombs and rockets.

Add the fact that they don't have a vertical hierarchy (in the strict sense of the term, like all organized religion have) the religious control is operated only and SOLELY by signalling.
You're a good mudslime, not because your imam told you so, but because your neighbor thinks so. Therefore the more radical your neighbor is, the more radical you have to be.

Islam as it is practiced outside pure scholarly studies is more superstition than religion.

How can it be CAS if there is no ground support, user?

HAIL BANEBDJEDET

Kikes killing Muricans. Nothing new under the sun, isn't it.