Someone Cheer me up pls

Someone Cheer me up pls.

Hill Shills got me feeling down and I need more HIGH ENERGY.

I know trump is going to win but I need some hard facts about why to keep me going.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatew
washing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beta uprising?

Stop being a faggot.

Thx BB

No, die.

At least you're not Anthony Burch.

Because every media poll that says it's a 'close race' is oversampled with dems and women.

Because Hillary struggles to get a couple hundred people to a rally every several days, whereas Trump has 10,000+ people at twice a day rallies.

Because Professor Allan Lichtman has correctly predicted the winner of the popular vote in every presidential election since 1984 and has predicted Trump to win in 2016.

lurk moar fgt

Take my energy:
thegatew aypundit.com/2016/10/suny-professer-trump-now-87-chance-winning-election/

Also
Depressed after that killer debate?
How?
How is that possible?
also

reported

This is happening because no one made a salt thread. Humor is what keeps one alive. Although honestly the debate was boring.

washing tonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/10/19/trump-won-tonights-debate/?utm_term=.77b57b24c82c#comments

i got u fam

This video is getting banned hard everywhere. I had trouble finding it. It'll renew your spirit user.

Feels are the enemy's territory. Whenever they appeal to feels or try to induce ones in you, you reveal a little bit more of your power level and refuse to back down. You need to keep in mind, that you may seem to be who you are on the outside, but behind any pretenses you maintain, you are a man with a brown uniform and an intent to kill each and every one of them when it's time. Don't state it. But make them feel it with your voice. Picture the things you will do to them, and all the improvements life will see when they're gone.

I am the most angry not when I'm loud, but when I smile.

You can call this larping if you like, but I was filled with anger, confusion and randomly directed hatred until I swallowed some redpills and adopted this outlook on life. The intent and prospect of letting out one's anger to such savage degrees later is like a vent to me.

Just voted for Trump today, too bad I live in California…

Only reason why I didn't off myself yet is the race.

Good luck with the earthquake user!

Quit being a pussy

I'm 7000 feet up in the mountains surrounded by granite my friend, I'll be okay, I want it to happen to take out the beaners in LA

Kill yourself, humongous faggot

I'm white and in LA. Will be shooting my way out come the day.

Do you remember the primaries, how the media continuously bombarded him. NO ONE CARED. Now he is on the road to victory in the presidential election