WETBACK CUNTESS ZULEMA RODRIGUEZ HAS PUT OUT A STATEMENT ON PROJECT VERITAS

WETBACK CUNTESS ZULEMA RODRIGUEZ HAS PUT OUT A STATEMENT ON PROJECT VERITAS

And there is a comment section…….you know what to do.

archive.is/6E2yb
justicedignityyzully.wordpress.com/2016/10/20/my-statement-on-latest-james-okeefe-video-scheme-regarding-violence-at-trump-rally/

THIS DIRTY SPIC CUNT IS ALREADY A GRANDMOTHER

[email protected]/* */

thats hers

Kill this fucking cunt

I sure hope nothing happens to them.

also thats not a comment section thats just a comment submission form. doesnt post

"The new face of America" is a third world shithole.

I commented and it said pending moderation. Typical.

hello wetback
you're worst than a black
tho you have a nice rack
you have to go back

C'mon user

Fuck that. Just because this beaner and her progeny live in the US doesn't make them Americans.

It's worse than that.

When the USA becomes Mexico, there will be no difference between El Paso (that has one of the lowest rates of murder) with Juarez (which has one of the highest).

The murder rates are like that because the cartels do their killing in mexico, and they want the thoroughfare to have less attention.

But point taken, the beaners will forget why they wanted to move north so bad when they just bring the shithole with them and chase the whites off.

They want to move North to kill the Whites user. They have to blowback

We're reaching levels of kvetching that shouldn't be possible

Of coursh.

you have to go back
you're going to go back
you'd better go back
why didn't you go back
you asked for this

GOD, IF TRUMP GETS IN SHE HAS TO BE DEPORTED WITH EVERYONE IN HER CLAN, THIS ARROGANCE IS INFURIATING

yeah, as if your average mexifuck isn't a fucking third world savage that's too primitive to know how to flush shitwipes down a goddamn toilet

they're fucking rapey murderous subhuman fucks and they're no goddamn different than the sandniggers.

wait, she fucking admitted being responsible for shutting down two rallies in the god damn video. how does she think she can get away wit.oh, right.she works for hillary.

how many ambulances had to be diverted when they shut down the highway?

Is she illegal? I'll bet she's illegal