New York Toy Fair 2017

I just wanted to share some of the Holla Forums reveals coming from this year's Toy Fair since 8/toy/ is kind of dead.

Getting some Paladin action on the Voltron front.

I hope that Pidge figure is a prototype, because she looks terrible. How am I supposed to masturbate on display that?

Street Fighter, He-Man, Robotech, Shogun, and Megaman M.U.S.C.L.E. figures.

Hellboy Re-Action figures.

More ReAction figures.

Special Jack Kirby inspired ReAction figure.

Funko 4" Batman 66 figures.

Eli Wallach Mr. Freeze finally gets some respect, even if it's probably a headswap. I wonder if they'll have a John Astin Riddler as well.

Surely there's no market left for these.

Otto Priminger Mr. Freeze and the Batmobile with Batman and Robin. Catwoman is also going to be part of the first wave of figures.

They went really heavy on nostalgia this year, didn't they?

If they're going to all that trouble to make them look like figmas they might as well have just got GSC to make them and got better quality. Even Marvel managed to get real figmas.

Who the fuck is the market for Robotech toys? Surely anyone autistic enough for that could just get the Macross kits.

They're expensive as hell.

True, but the men they'd be pitching DCAU toys at should have disposable income by now.

And you know for sure they won't be losing it on wives and kids.

The Mime and Mr. Poka-dot are getting lego figures. Our world is becoming bigger.

I'm sure Bat-Gordon would've been hell of a lot more fun if he was piloting a giant bat robot.

The retro-aesthetic appeals to some people.

Apparently, NECA is going to finish their TF2 line. I thought it was dead in the water just like the game.

That figure makes her look like a guy.

Funnier than it should be.

Is it me, or do their faces look… off?

Early sculpts. Likely just getting these out there "see we're still going to do it."

DC Figures are a strange mixture of Half Ass and Good Design.

Yea they could change it up and fix the sculpts they've been using for a decade now. But why bother.

Like to introduce all of you to the villain of the upcoming Wonder Woman movie: Cowhead Ares.

Nice looking shotty. Be good for a RE7 Ethan custom.

Macross stuff is pretty expensive, and I'm a pretty casual fan. I just need that small SDF-1 next to some of my other nostalgia minis.

I would actually like to see more /toy/ threads on Holla Forums
It would be a nice change of pace and it's not like most aren't Holla Forums related

We are now one with the autism.

The problem is that most of the toys coming out are movie related crap that nobody is interested in.

What about these?

Finally, a toyline for the depraved train-fetishists who also love DC comics.

Batgirl looks depressed. Like she's thinking why am I here? or what happened to my skin tone in the LEGO Batman movie?

Now in animated form! **I definitely remember there being more of these when we talked about it months ago.

lel
what the fuck

You appear to have accidentally posted some pictures from Toy Fair 1986.
I bet Revenge of the Jedi is going to have some great toys next year.

Remember the Harley Quinn train?

Good times.

Actually, after some research, Eli Wallach isn't part of the original Batman '66 likeness deal. Neither is the per-production Batsuit. Funko went out and obtained the rights separately just for this toyline.

That's pretty impressive dedication. We might actually get a John Astin Riddler out of line, maybe even a George Sanders Mr. Freeze.

Hey Truthseeker

This is news to me

I want those Masters of the Universe ones.

M.U.S.C.L.E. is coming back. Even One Punch Man is getting in on the action.

lel

it's not the same without the guy shaped like a commie block

But what's the appeal?

I would love to get those and paint them with minature paints, like I did with my Army Ants, back in the day.

Looks like I'm going to be broke again, this month.

Collectors gonna collect, man.

I honestly do not understand the appeal to collecting low quality "figures" that do fuck all.

And the final products we'll ever get from that game, its days are counted. Didn't the sniper got released before, around 2014?

All most the universe answer to all collecting questioning

Collectors. Gonna. Collect. Man.

You're a hard man to find.

So anything good this year?

What about the TV show?

This

Army Ants were great!

At least Star Wars is getting reissues but god damn

In my parts of the world ( Asia Pacific region) macross is extremely popular, with young uns and middle aged men with lots of disposable cash