fpp.co.uk/online/02/03/Elstner_Letter.html
archive.is/PiLKE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_self-immolations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abba_Kovner#Nakam
youtube.com/watch?v=_5pkwEFi1nE
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
youtube.com/watch?v=P7rMVuETAy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't understand why a german didn't take it upon himself to bomb some fuckers or start a revolution.

Heads will roll.

Why havent you then?

Burn everything

wow

Wew lad

the population is at the moment the problem

A russian analyst Pjakin/пякин), already at least for a year says, that the global predictor wants to turn Europe into a muslim caliphate. It looks like he might be right, we already have the Sadiq guy in London as a mayor and westerners don't do anything, Paris looks like Mogadishu and now there is a possibility that Germans might (((vote))) a shitsking mudslime as their Pres. Germans need to rebel goddammit, but instead I expect them to be the peaceful obeying sheep as they are and go to war with Russia to again reduce white populations and set things decades back only so the shitskin (((they))) invited will fuck their women under the Sharia law, this world is fucking bizzare. I couldn't have imagined some craziness like this even five years ago.

Do you really believe that an occupied cuntry (Germany, Serbia) can decide what it will do? The (((american government))) decides what will be done, they only execute it afterwards.
As much as I like the Krauts revving up the ovens this time for real and the serbians removing kebab from yurop for good; it won't happen as long as the (((deep state))) is not destroyed.

I hope the US can be uncucked this year and germany + france next year.

(cheked)

It's like they want to be shoahed.

HIS NAME IS REINHOLD ELSTNER

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhold_Elstner
Reinhold Elstner, born 1920 in Sudetenland, Czechoslovakia (now in the Czech Republic), was a German Wehrmacht veteran and Diplom Chemist who poured petrol over himself and committed suicide at about 8 pm on April 25, 1995, on the steps of Munich's historical Feldherrnhalle, in protest against what he called "the ongoing official slander and demonization of the German people and German soldiers 50 years after the end of World War II". Twelve hours later, on April 26, he died in a Munich hospital.

In a farewell letter, he wrote:

"Fifty years of unrelenting smear campaigns and demonization of an entire people are enough.

Fifty years of incessant insults hurled at German war veterans are enough.

50 years of incredible insults to former German soldiers, of blackmail that costs billions, and of "democratic" hate, are more than one can take.

50 years of judicial Zionist revenge are sufficient.[1]

50 years of trying to create rifts between generations of Germans by criminalizing the fathers and grandfathers are too much.

With my 75 years of age, all I can do is to set a final sign of contemplation with my death in flames. And if only one German comes to consciousness and finds his way to the truth, then my sacrifice will not have been in vain."

Each year groups from various European countries try to hold a commemorative ceremony for him, which Bavarian authorities try to prevent through state and federal courts.

His full letter at David Irving's site:
fpp.co.uk/online/02/03/Elstner_Letter.html
archive.is/PiLKE

If Speer executed Nerobefehl, it would save Germans this suffering.

Elites are scared. They want to put a brutal and vicious Muslim middle management over the plebs. These cucks don't even have the stones to do the oppression themselves.

VICTORY AT ALL COST!

Fuck you, subhuman.

Seriously though, I bet that post ww2 not a single anglo or slav piece of shit has ever done something this ballsy.

Nice d&c

There never was any unity, there is nothing to divide

Why didnt you call out this piece of shit then?

Rotterdam (important port in Europe) also has a muslim mayor.

London has a muslim mayor ya dunce. And it is called ROTHERHAM.

Rotherham is a different place.

No, there isn't.
You know why?

We don't vote for the president.
Not the chancellor either, by the way.

Shit, thought we were going on about the UK.

He has four children. Tie him up in some cellar, disembowel his children in front of him, then brick up the door and let him die of hunger and miasma together with them. The last words he hears should be: "We are only doing to you what you did to Germany".
The same fate should befall all German politicians who have children. Everyone else must get publicly hanged, drawn and quartered in front of the Brandenburg Gate, and that would be too humane still.

no need, rotterdam is garbage too

Tbh thats what they did to a lot of family members of the NSDAP back then. It is only justice.

They wanted to do worse. Read up about Abba Kovner. Kikes venerate him to this day.

Do you consider state of Germany based?
He dont called all anglos and slavs "pieces of shit". And for your knowledge it's not only case of self-immolation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_self-immolations

we're like rats in that experiment, we wont do anything because we have entertainment and are not starving. nobody will act until their comfort is threatened. you probably wouldnt even do anything if refugees gangraped your sister. vigilante justice is astronomically rare.

You have no idea what waits ahead. Rhine will run red with blood of traitors for months.

Serious question, how are you better than Jews by acting like that? Seems you're worse to me. I agree that German is cucking itself, but this faggotry, "lets disembowel their children, guize" seems like shill FBI posts to me.

i used to be the one saying that…not anymore

Remember folks he is (((Catholic))).

What do kikes have to do with that? It's a very simple principle of eye for an eye. They killed our future, we will kill theirs - slowly, brutally and without a pang of regret. It is only fair.
There is no moral high ground to be claimed when dealing with those who betrayed their nation for jingle of coins.

With that beak, I'd sooner believe he is an eagle.

can we drown merkel in the rhein?

I doubt it. Shit floats.

It just seems like an excuse to be a sadist and enjoy pain and suffering.

The highground doesn't mean being a softy who can't fight. If I had a room full of Jews and their kids, I'd just put bullet straight in each one of them. Immediate cleansing. I don't even want to have to waste any time or them. I want them gone and erased from this world without tainting me with their evil.

It's just venting, fam. A good murder fantasy every now and then keeps you sane.

Ah, but you are talking about Jews. They never pledged allegiance to your nation, neither are they a part of it. They are an invasive parasite, nothing else. However, Joachim Gauck, Merkel and other scum are traitors. Upon assuming their posts, they gave oaths to protect and serve the German nation and its people. They betrayed these oaths. In any European culture, agonizing death has always been the fate of oathbreakers and traitors.

Daily reminder NATO owns multiple levels of the German government and the DOD appoints them directly. Imagine if/when Trump wins. The ass puckering will be biblical.

Image needs a source.

Kikes never hid it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abba_Kovner#Nakam

This shit started under Obama after he got reelected. ME eastern wars in perticular. Those that ejected ISIS into Europe.
HE and his kike cabal control the US.

You burgers have more than your country at stake in November.

Still no evidence for the first image.

Let me Goygle that for you.

Op .. do you have that 3rd video saved???? Can you share?

Jews are disgusting.

Russia is just as fucked as western europe RIDF

Harness your rage. Make it useful.

The Germany of Adolf Hitler is dead and gone. Jewmans don't want nationalism anymore. They want to prep the bull.

Everyday Germans are sick of this shit. You only hear about Germans cucking in the media because they want to build a false consensus and discredit anyone who's against the German genocide as far right radicals.

The only question i ask myself is: Why doesnt this cunt not content to preach to imbeciles?
Why doesnt he simply stop talking shit when his aura only is sufficiant enough for similar retarded cunts?
I assume that fills his shriveled dick with a little more semi potent blood.

I don't think you know how Germany was doing before Hitler came to power. It's not really much different than now, maybe even not as bad yet.

This should be subject of some forensic psychology:
How old men replace their potency by political or social impact and how they it works.

And i present you the perfect specimen: A preacher that has an inclination to religious frevor and ideological motiviation that he transfered to the political sphere. In a way that is smart, his brain isnt exactly gods acre but really interesting.
I wish i could have half an hour with him, just to fuck up this smug little piece of shit.

Before that this grandmas darling (gauk) would just talking to his retarded 200 goyim. Now he talks to a nation. Maybe fucking some middle aged women every now and then.

youtube.com/watch?v=_5pkwEFi1nE

"look at me taking this with a spontanous yet knowing laughter, look at my demenour that is filled with superficial confidence and subtle pathos" "look goyim schoolgoys, even though i do not have the knowledge that i represent, the brexit is a prank we have to respect yet your foolish attempt will not change much as we revert it, but yet, even though i m a fucking imbecile that only mastered appearence, you gotta listen to me, since i m a fucking mid level preacher and my sophisticated, controlled body language cannot override this fact."

why are you eurocucks not murdering these traitorous jackasses in the street with spoons right now?

I've been seeing a lot of shill posts like that in the past couple weeks, it's jewish psychopathy being bandied around in an attempt to make us look like semitic monsters.

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

youtube.com/watch?v=P7rMVuETAy0

by whom? you mean by a political party??
goood goy.
so much fluoride…

The moral high-ground is a poor consolation prize.

Germans are not the problem. Americans are the problem.

Webm related. The guy they are interviewing is the chief of the German intelligence talking about suppressing the nationalist groups.

Who said we want to be better than the Jews? We just want to win. Because winners decide who's better.

The ends justify any means.

does this faggot even do anything? why do they have a president and a chancellor? this is some affirmative action niggering if you ask me