Waking up the Normalfags

How do we get the average voter to care about Clinton's corruption? It seems like a large number of them (I don't know if it's a majority or not; I'm just saying there's a lot of them) simply don't care. It doesn't matter how much evidence you provide them. It doesn't matter how much you convince them Clinton is corrupt. They'll admit Clinton is corrupt. Then they'll say it doesn't matter, because "well, every politician is corrupt, so what difference does it make if Clinton is?"

In short, there's a profound apathy about corruption in politics in general. How do we change that?

I know some people do care. I'm not even claiming that the people that don't care about Clinton's corruption are in the majority. But we need to get as many people voting for Trump as possible, and it seems to me that one of the best ways to do that is to get as many of the apathetic fence sitters off their asses by convincing them that massively corrupt political candidates are a problem. How do we do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sB7a5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The normies that follow the (((journalist class))) can only bring themselves to care about corruption if THEY tell them to care. If not, their brain just doesn't register it.

Just assume some people are lost, if you know someone who's voting for Hillary, hide their voting registration cards and/or ID.

If she wins then they'll find out what the punishment for apathy really is.

I'm just hoping many Hillary voters are simply too apathetic to care about actually voting.

Same here but I think Soros will have to make up for that loss in dead, illegal and fabricated votes.

Well, if that's the cause of it (following journalists), how do we break the media's spell? How do we throw open the curtains and expose the lying and corruption so completely that even a blind and deaf man could see it?

I refuse to accept that everyone not already redpilled cannot be turned. Sure, the conditioning might be strong, but everyone has their limits. Everyone has a point where even the most well-conditioned person is exposed to such a preponderance of evidence that they have to realize what's going on.

Sure, some people might just be mentally damaged to the point that they'll never see it, but that can't be everyone. There's got to be some bluepilled people who aren't crazy. How do we redpill them?

Funnily enough, I think attempting to redpill them is a downright charitable action. Personally, I can survive (or at least have as good a chance at surviving as possible) whatever may come under a Clinton administration. It's the sheep that will be slaughtered.

If I really was some evil "hate-filled" person, I could just say "fuck it, they deserve it" and leave them to get redpilled in the most brutal way possible – by seeing what happens after a Clinton victory first hand. I want to redpill them to prevent all that from happening, because although I know I could deal with a dystopian future, I'd really rather fix things as smoothly as possible. And the best way to do that is to elect Trump.

If you need to argue with them you might try simple reason, and from a 'liberal' perspective.

ie. Trump says mean things about Muslims? But you want to vote for someone who has the blood of tens or hundreds of thousands of them on her hands.

She's entirely vulnerable on all sorts of 'liberal' issues. Coziness with wall street is another example. They genuinely don't have a leg to stand on. Pick your fights though, like you say, a lot of them really don't seem to care.

So many normies aren't informed at all, they watch 30 minutes of news a couple of times a day and read the headlines of newspapers at the grocery store. Then watch SNL, late night comedians and such as well.

They're voting Hillary based on feels.

Normalfags won't wake up. They don't want to.

It will have to be too late before they bother.

Just like the housing crisis, these oblivious tools marched right off the cliff. This time, they are going to walk into WW3.

Not until the nuclear holocaust is actually happening will they even think for a second about what decisions were made that something different could have happened.

I just hope that there are fewer normalfags than I the (((media))) purports there to be. I suspect that these idiots are gradually waking up, but not fast enough.

This. We have 2 and half weeks, not enough people will be redpilled in time.

I'm hoping the O'Keefe videos spooked DNC operatives into not rigging the election as hard. That many Hillary supporters are apathetic enough to not vote and our numbers are higher than we thought.

It's going to be a wild election but right now we have to do anything we can to damper fraud and get those Trump leaning independents.

Remember how hopeless we felt about the Brexit? We can still win this.

From what I read, abstract concept doesn't get (most?) normies, but things on a more personal level seems to get them.

e.g.: Telling that she is selling the country and helping terrorist is out of their mind. But her going after Assange and cut his Internet connection get them riled up and change their mind. [taken from another thread]

It could be a good point and find petty point she has done, I think.
That really feels like highschool gossip…
Take what I said like a gain of salt though.

Normies do care. Look at Facebook and Twitter. The problem you're experiencing is rampant socjus poisoning the minds of people. The only way these people can be reasoned with is to break the conditioning which will take a large and traumatic event.

The issue is one of access.

If you look at the way the support statistics pan out by age group, you'll see that millennials are actually surprisingly in support of Trump (by that, I mean they're fairly evenly split in support, rather than being overwhelmingly democrat like usually). The old people are in support too. It's the Boomers and GenXers that are totally shit-tier.

Millennials are much less likely to trust the media and instead get their news from the internet. They see all the shit that the media won't cover. And the bernouts remember how they got fucked over by clinton too.The problem is the boomers and X'ers mostly don't bother getting their news from the internet. These are the demographics that just sit in front of bullshit like CNN and Fox News and take everything at face value.

With these boomers and X'ers that only watch ZOG media, it can be literally impossible to reach out to them. I mean, you can talk to them in person and show them things on an individual basis, but there's no way of spreading information en masse to these people. Not as far as I know.

Gen X doesn't vote. They have a selfish, nihilistic attitude and have never been a deciding factor in any election unless you count blacks during 2008.

Boomers are set in their ways and vote via party. Always have. Most of them are Republican and also dying, so you can bet dems are looking at them for rigging.

A line I've had moderate success with is claiming that the choice is between war with Russia and friendship with Russia.

Boomers aren't dying. Not yet. They're in the 50-70 age range. That's still young, relatively speaking. And it's true that they still support trump on average (simply because they're whiter), they still support clinton far too much.

But yes, the Gen Xers are the biggest problem. They are the most shit-tier group of human trash.

Many fail to consider this aspect of our redpilling:

After a successful redpilling session, the newly awakened individual loses his previous beliefs and world-view. Many people refuse the truth because it means giving up the 'truth' they've long held onto - by removing this false truth you cause them to fall into an abyss. They no longer have truth and do not know what to believe. Its not enough to simply prove the Holocaust is false, you MUST replace that false knowledge with not only truth, but also purpose. Without purpose, truth is a parlor trick.

I just recently made a thread kind of asking this same question here:

But that thread is shit, so let's ignore it. I've run into two different situations now that essentially start with "I think they're both horrible but I like Clinton better" which seems to result in any presentation of Clinton corruption turning into "well Trump is just as bad or worse". So the result is that no matter how many red pills you drop on Clinton's crimes, they just assume that's the norm, and that Trump and the rest of the political system operates in the same fashion.

It's quite perplexing.

archive.is/sB7a5

Crap, Holla Forums must not like the audio track.

You are doing it wrong.

You need to understand the psychology of the people you are redpilling.
See Briggs myers and study it.

You need to completely avoid trigger words and subjects until you have them hooked.
Very very stupid people cannot wake up

Blackpill them.

Some people won't vote for Trump no matter what, these people we just have to urge them to vote third party as a protest "Hillary is up like 10 points anyways, you need to send a message with a protest vote. If Hillary landslides it will send the idea that her corruption is okay."

Just tell guys how insufferable girls are going to be if Hillary is elected:

THERE'S AN ILLUMINATI CARD WITH VLADIMIR ZHIRINOVSKY

Oh guys, if you only know how i wanted to translate to you a speech of Zhirinovsky about Soros. I just don't have time for it. Where he said in 2015 that Soros is a vile kike, who tries to get into the minds of young people through places of higher educations like universities and colleges, through implementing his aggressive organizations in them, that create all the color revolutions.

Also almost in every russian news outlet comments section Trump is being compared to this guy in terms of his energy speeches. Also he is going to run to russian president elections in 2018, i am going personally vote for him.

More Zhirinovsky on Trump and Hillary. Turn on youtube english captions.

About Brexit. With english youtube captions too.

Show them the voter fraud videos.
Show them Clinton Cash
Show them PBG vids
Show them articles on the email leaks

Video's seem to work best in my opinion. Shit that you can share around eaisly.

Genius.
Even through a modern liberals persepctive, she's still worse than trump

I've found that the video called "Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal" on youtube worked on those three I've showed it to who've had no interest in politics.

Has a lot of views.

Normies not caring about corruption is the case in almost all countries.
They only begin to care when SHTF and blood run in the streets.

THIS
people only rebel if they are starving

I've had a few ideas about this:

"Yes, Trump seems unpredictable compared to Hillary. However, I can't in good conscience vote for Hillary, because I've seen what she does with power. She sells it to foreign interests. Wikileaks has shown us the truth in that regard. So yes, I prefer to drink from the glass that nobody has yet tasted, than drink from the glass that is confirmed to be poison."

I also have this, useful for race relations:

"Every immigrant imported takes away a job from a Black American who was born here and wants to work. I live and work near blacks, and I can't over-emphasize how much they've suffered because of this. It's time for our government to start fighting for its own citizens again."

No, that's bad, very bad. You still discriminate people.

Now that's how it's done:
"Hillary says she loves Muslims so much, but she has the blood of thousands Libyan and Syrian children on her hands, thousands of Qatari children. And she doesn't want to help them to rebuild their homes and their countries, she just wants to bring angry heartbroken Muslims to America, and it's only understandable if they'd want to take revenge. That's a crime both against the Muslims and the Americans."

"Clintons kept the black people in ghetto and made false promises to get them to vote and stay in power, now that the black people are getting woke and don't want to serve the white corporate agenda anymore they are trying to replace them with Mexicans"

Trust me, I'm a Jew.

Gen Xers are between 35-50 years old now, and they're Trump's strongest age group in many polls. Even when they're not, they always have more support for Trump than the under 30 crowd. (attached is the internals from the most recent IBD poll). They don't line up perfectly with Gen X, but you get the point.

Also, discussing which group of our supporters is fail tier is D&C bullshit.

they wont. not until someone releases the tape of her calling niggers niggers

War. I convinced someone the other day that Hillary wants war with Russia, and so to vote Trump for survival purposes. This is a millennial that has never had a political thought in his life. No politicking required.