DEMAND PAPER BALLOTS AND STOP SOROS FROM RIGGING THE ELECTIONS!

(((SOROS))) OWNS THE VOTING MACHINES

Soros is behind Smartmatic, and Smartmatic manufactures the voting machines that will be used this November.
This is old news for us but here's the catch:
They can't get away with this.
Voting machines are handled at the county level. Each county should have a conflict of interest clause in its voting machine contracts.
We should spread the news on twitter and make normies call them and demand paper ballots.
Numbers to call: pastebin.com/wfjtmltv

Whatever the outcome is, we will have countered the "Trump is crazy for bringing up voter fraud" narrative.

Don't let this slide, please, CTR shills are afraid of this op.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3_0x6oaDmI
blackboxvoting.org/
archive.is/27XE4
nytimes.com/2016/08/14/opinion/campaign-stops/the-election-wont-be-rigged-but-it-could-be-hacked.html?_r=0
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/23/warning-presidential-election-hacked-perhaps-foreign-power/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/07/27/by-november-russian-hackers-could-target-voting-machines/
wired.com/2016/08/americas-voting-machines-arent-ready-election/
wired.com/2016/08/hack-brief-fbi-warns-election-sites-got-hacked-eyes-russia/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-cybersecurity-idUSKCN10R1QN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This could work, polite bump.

Can anyone help with this, please?

won't the votes be counted by a computer? i don't live in america so i don't know what an american balot looks like but where i live the balots are lists of names of politicians with checkboxes behind it, which are coloured in for every politican the voter wants, and when the votes are cast, the balots go into the computer that checks which checkboxes are coloured in so even with paper balots, a computer is used.

paper ballots get hand counted.

The computer shit is where the problem lies since the manufacturer is definitively controlled by (((them))).

This shit needs to be spread as far and as fast as possible. spam goybook and twitter tell everyone to call their local county election officials and demand that they use paper ballots due to the voting machine manufacturer having a conflict of interest. This needs to be done as soon as fucking possible because we all know how incompetent the government is so if their arms arent bent enough to comply in time for them to have atleast a full week to source the paper ballots then they will not be gotten.

Another tactic that needs to be spread far and wide is as follows:

If they do pull off a rig we need to make it fucking obvious to even the stupidest person that it was rigged

THIS SO MUCH

and i thought ctr had a shitty job>>7923225
that's pretty smart

the computer counting of paper ballots is ok, since even if this is compromised, you can still fall back and count the paper ballots by hand

SPREAD IT, SPREAD IT, SPREAD IT, SPREAD IT, SPREAD IT, FUCKING SPREAD IT, MOTHERFUCKERS.

youtube.com/watch?v=w3_0x6oaDmI

GO FUCK YOURSELF FUCKING MODS LET US EMBED DUPLICATE LINKS YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS.

This.
If it's true they're gonna use float numbers to rig the vote, computer counting should get that more difficult & we will have UNDENIABLE PROOF

Only if the Supreme Court allows it.

t. 2000

?!?!?
float point numbers have absolutely nothing to do with anything
Why? You don't get it, if the computer counting gets rigged, you can still get a recount done by hand

what are you on about?

I don't know, I've read it somewhere, I think the source is this
blackboxvoting.org/
archive.is/27XE4

I'm coming for ya Soros.

We use paper ballots, but put them in Diebold scanners.

True, but at least they will be re-counted by hand if a recount is demanded. How's that supposed to work out using a Soros-corrupted electronic system?

This.

In order for Trump to win, he will have to win by a landslide. By an absolute blowout. YUUUGE victory.

If he wins by a narrow majority the election will be declared invalid by the Obama Admin and the UN monitors.

They will state that they have evidence of Russia hacking electronic voting machines and changing votes to Trump's favor.

(((They've))) been planting the propaganda for this for months now. Russia hacked this. Russia hacked that. Within the last 2 weeks there were quiet reports by the State Dept. of Russia poking around different state's electoral systems. Obama said a few months ago that hacking of the voting machines is a concern.
>nytimes.com/2016/08/14/opinion/campaign-stops/the-election-wont-be-rigged-but-it-could-be-hacked.html?_r=0
>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/23/warning-presidential-election-hacked-perhaps-foreign-power/
>washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/07/27/by-november-russian-hackers-could-target-voting-machines/
>wired.com/2016/08/americas-voting-machines-arent-ready-election/
>wired.com/2016/08/hack-brief-fbi-warns-election-sites-got-hacked-eyes-russia/
>reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-cybersecurity-idUSKCN10R1QN

Next, one of two things will happen. They will either declare that the votes from the "hacked" machines are invalid and won't be counted OR the 'record will be corrected' by forensic analysis and the votes will be 'reconstructed' to be votes for Hillary. The hacked machines will most likely be those from Smartmatic in AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, LA, MI, MO, NJ, NV, OR, PA, VA, WA or WI. If you're not already aware Smartmatic has some "loose" ties to George Soros.

This level of fraud seems incredibly brazen, and it is, but they're desperate. Desperate and dangerous. 2012 there were several voting districts on the east coast in which 100% of every ballot cast was for Obama. This level of fraud is frightening but is not unprecedented.

Okay, so if we manage to obtain paper ballots in at least some counties, we can preventively counter this muh russia bullshit

BUMP FOR FREEDOM!

pastebin.com/wfjtmltv

I've made a Trojan oc for muh russia but its hard to focus on one thing in general with so much going on.

already a stickied thread, OP

Excellent job but we're now in this thread

what's worse? Mail-in ballots or Soros Voting Machines™?

BUMP

Is this stickied or not?