The real dead man switch went off, and no one is covering it. IT IS NOT "Another Podesta release"

The real dead man switch went off, and no one is covering it. IT IS NOT "Another Podesta release".

Saying Julian is dead or in jail is the same as making a prediction, which I seldom do. All he has to do is show up alive and I'm the idiot. Despite that, I was hoping that when I woke up he'd have made an appearance. NOTHING. Bad morning.
I THINK THE FIRST STAGE OF THE REAL DEAD MAN SWITCH WENT OFF, THERE WERE OVER 1,500 OLDER DOCUMENTS RELEASED LAST NIGHT, AND MANY ARE CLEARLY MARKED TOP SECRET AND OBVIOUSLY GENUINE STUFF THE FBI AND OTHERS WOULD NEVER WANT OUT THERE. THIS IS LINKED BELOW THIS TOP POSTED REPORT.

Under the surface, this latest dump is getting distributed, but it has yet to show up on Drudge, Infowars, or any large forum and it probably will not because it is stuff that could shut down anyone who posts it.

The leak consists of a huge batch of totally uncomfortable stuff for many organizations and governments, including a huge number of clearly marked classified documents (like exactly how the FBI bugs cell phones and what the manufacturers did to accomodate them) stuff like that which goes way beyond Snowden obviously all real. The dump made Snowden look like an idiot. That's the type of stuff I'd expect in a real dead man switch.
It is ALL posted below this top linked report, which is just as important:

BUSTED: I HAVE STONE COLD PROOF JULIAN COULD HAVE WHATEVER HE WANTED AT THE EMBASSY, AND HIS INTERNET WAS NEVER CUT, PLUS ROCK SOLID INTRINSIC PROOF HE'S OUT OF COMMISSION. AND IT ALL HAPPENED DUE TO AN OBVIOUSLY FRAUDULENT "LAST TWEET." YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN, BET ON IT!

I could care less what Ecuador is saying or what AP is saying, Ecuador wanted Hillary and was burned out on Assange torpedoing Hillary's campaign. They said this themselves. The Clinton foundation has deep enough pockets to make anyone say anything they want. Don't expect the truth with this story ANYWHERE in the MSM or even from Ecuador. What I have here is what I am sticking with, for GOOD REASON:

Assange could have any visitor he wanted. He lived 100 percent on delivered food. He received mail. There were no restrictions on what tech gadgets he could have. He could order whatever he wanted from Ebay or Amazon (or anything else online.) His budget was $500,000 anually. This has all been published in numerous places. He obviously had a cell phone. An INTERNET CAPABLE ANDROID CELL PHONE OR AN IPHONE. The entire story about the embassy cutting his line IS BULLSHIT, he could have had a cell connected computer JUST LIKE I USE FOR EVERYTHING ON THIS WEB SITE delivered to him within minutes if for some odd reason ALL his other devices could not connect via the cell network. That's not plausible. No doubt he could at least call out on something he had.
HIS "LAST TWEET" (Obviously sent in his name by someone else) IS ENOUGH TO PROVE I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. HE IS INDEED COMPLETELY OUT OF COMMISSION. IF NOT, I'D LIKE EVERYONE OUT THERE TO EXPLAIN HOW IN THE HELL HIS "INTERNET GOT CUT" WHEN HE HAD WHATEVER HE WANTED AT THE EMBASSY, INCLUDING THIS INTERESTING TECH GADGET THAT WAS MAILED TO HIM IN 2013 THAT BY ITSELF COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO SEND DATA FROM THE EMBASSY. THIS REPORT, AS A BONUS, HAS THE EXACT PICTURE THAT WAS SENT IN THE FRAUDULENT TWEET:

Other urls found in this thread:

82.221.129.208/
8ch.pl/pol/res/23279.html
archive.is/wA51T
cancilleria.gob.ec/en/official-communique_2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you typing like such autistic faggot? Couldn't you give us a TL;DR?

Link?

Also isn't the deadman supposed to be a public key release that unlocks the insurance files?

do you know what a stinger is?

also as says, the deadmans switch is to unlock the insurance files

ok, I'm tired of hearing about this
I'm going to go pester the wikileaks twitter, I suggest everyone else do the same
I expect them to answer within a day or two
If they don't, I'll accept he's dead

An intrigued bamp

user pls try to explain without sperging out. Bumping

The twitter means fuckall, anyone couid be behind that account now. You'd be a special kind of naive to think twitter isn't cooperating with Cunton and her spooks

The real issue is the "Russian" influence narrative that even our defense department is pushing without proof.
We used it to call Julian a willing participant in a Russian scheme to undermine the election with no proof at all published that it was Russia.
Just like how John Kerry was pushing to implement a no-fly zone for anyone but America without any proof of Russian atrocity, or a single excuse to be there backed by evidence.
The real issue is the "Russian" influence narrative that even our defense department is pushing without proof.
Just like how John Kerry was pushing to implement a no-fly zone for anyone but America without any proof of Russian atrocity, or a single excuse to be there backed by evidence.

Fuck, I accidentally was about to post this in an unrelated thread then got distracted pasting.

it could be part of the plan to keep wikileaks in the news

Can someone please post the link to this massive dump of files, because I had the exact same thought as OP when they were released.

A 10 second video would put to rest all our fears, would it not?

If the dead man switch went off, where are the encryption keys for the insurance files?

I don't want to believe he's dead. I want to say that hackers are good at disappearing for a while and laying low, but considering just how important Julian is, I figure it's an impossibility for him at this point.

Another possibility is that Assange is being quiet on purpose - building suspense.

Almost certainly not dead. More like being held in a "secret" US torture prison.

He did that livestream for Wikileaks' birthday not long ago. How do you explain that?
Protip: you might

he probably was on that plane

and they are probably torturing the shit out of him to get the information on his deadman switch

Bumping and yet, cunts, praying for his noble soul.

very likely
they would never kill him before finding out any information he has

well if you want to find out,
why not send another one?
ask the guys that did the first one

Hi, Jim Stone.

82.221.129.208/ basepageo3.html

What is this?

lol, CTR BTFO

+hTPwbyt 4eqfZ7H0 biD9vzQ6 xDFTNina Hs4Y/P6e AHfMIwr2 /JFUer5w m0XpoiiW /m7Dha+o FTaBDm9L LIqiOoDt pYBlPeoF l3AwP7V2 R/kE5d95 BR0llxpl tR7j7bsZ Aa+OWvHs 9LdlvYWe Jm2fc2eO fmw+P2T9 Jj2vkIhT x982mqrY 28/9W2br iNjPIem0 m+LfsRZH NbJP5pQr rPPvZIv9 6obs30ux Wk0Sn96e eLM+dUxw nY6/uyU9 8ncFGVqi kGjaKC4p V4PnA1dp cVDlRP4l FleH5mo6 zLKrFxuX +NQxy42i btdzUW6P VwRxLH9b eQPdxSov JfgM+CRd ap+mn1Pz NhOdJ0X5 VSpzcGC6 6PBWymk5 7bEVFnEj TcGw9iR0 fXE4fRgh 20evtFHG YAy23PEP GMBJ3n2t kQ3Fi1iQ 4fh3KRPt VKN1MyJG f+tWFss4 qz0RukGx IS896yLM ls280QTE aExE3LDg PyQRpeGC TaWB/Zp7 Dtdqwlh4 jaMGjUJs wl6U1+YP ZXKK7D4o ThedZRjS H8Eacetg q+nLMto4 E5zeRRsW 88k7+17W 3LeZMh0P mniNrdrB WA95Sdjr O4IWA46S tCIlix7N GU7VgZpK Ptf1wHUt R4eOy5WV i1KQxBG6 9Ixor7qV XgKxrM3j CmWNBBeD HmDqEWcA ViYEUmNj ygnCOiEA EoqRqslD aqc79b6z jAfT+qFd ErfPBh4s PpsQSP5T NeRWxu8g WMh2Mfee z8bL+K4K MX61QtE4 Hax31kAA Bzi1D1O1 DmKVD7l1 xFnT/aYh V7wJCLuS Rv4A9LNX mVkPvH6B hBGZhgcm NU4q49bA I5LpNxB/ Xhd1+e6o ic60LqwL lyrt0C2A qkhDgO+B EPdAl//r XLE7ox1O gnYqHK7g 07wByYBm 900bThH3 8SNxbaCz abNqdAqw RiZYQkj9 8M0eUfbB qVuKFE0D XWVlDWyc APl1KsJS YbFp5ln6 mxrgN1Ja 0Vo3nmn0 qC2y1WbI hoFslL39 vHWZq6n3 9CgswX4W VrtAwPYv GJ9S5NxU V8Ptp75w pMsa5/mc kDhaf+Kf nOwtUm5s 1VHjH0vj UMjhGjkq nwvH4FpQ zF3TSqi8 luOd9riQ D/b4iCIP HBVTwDiw 5SQ34YAW zAAduu9/ zhmDUT/V kZHYW3tp HeDUejp7 3XJntbY0 spPle1pk 0LJh0U+Q h2P0Tab5 fUVEI5AR OcQF8WNp ML/5tcEm Y6HR7n1T AhgAa7fW LSlkwz0a g+RheDb1 w7T2CcID 1IJyJv2P s3GQtYU7 OH6wft0U EM3Cj6ka Ph0gkJz8 faNFm5Vl Da8vJAKw CnjUGca7 rER1Lr6Y JTHqwQVT BKFYmUvk 7y60zMoz 8V/CbXVL jjxkabk+ xEj0HHdR XBrLxZrW b6yh+Unp dd5fla+l 3nZ8612J z4p8yjVs VlUDJt7Z kiTbP0VA 4AuPfDlO 7l3ky4cS 2IYy+esV hMczakbh af8PKWo+ ujPXWJ5V sgNWyDfJ lo6YrvLs m6d/ZUY5 52+z3sGt DeFBY3/B 7+oOrzGw Cv3wz/oo TBC2thOL HZs6grZd pmc7BWmD StUT/d+c LHZtSx4x 6g40dQoc ciJl5X6q cdqw9d/b NIxIaFnn beCn8cwC 1lNDLfW0 U2hvWdjM N2FmFu8M LkEA+uqJ AQukecCo HjB4Ugo7 vndya25j bTJVC218 +6TPQ9Kl wqTwyUty mte7lKot H24RC2jP JriqbMvd E9i5x5ak JKZQtMVr O83gN5gK 7guJBk3m salVlSO4 qWwQ9uci

Isn't he that loon that believes NK is Great Nation because they can build and launch missiles while being "cut off from the world entirely" while completely ignoring the Chinese connection that helps NK?

8ch.pl/pol/res/23279.html

I believe it's co-opted now.

who's to say, maybe there never was any

I think it's not unreasonable to believe he's dead. His "deadman's switch" will be largely ineffective the (((powers that be))) have discovered how gullible the public is.

They'll just pretend it doesn't exist.

Hillary's corruption videos should've ended her campaign but it didn't. Nothing matters to normies, they just repeat the lines given to them by the media.

We have only a few beacons like Drudge Report and Breibart in a sea of shit.

well, it's not a 2 l33t 4 u base64, this is the decoded gibberish
úÏÁ¼­áêŸg±ôn ý¿4:Ä1S6)ÚÎüþž�wÌ#
öü‘Tz¾p›Eé¢(–þnÃ…¯¨6oK,Š¢:€í¥€e=ê—p0?µvGùåßy%—eµãí»¯ŽZñìô·e½…ž&mŸsgŽ~l>?dý&=¯ˆSÇß6šªØÛÏý[fëˆØÏ!é´›âß±G5²Oæ”+¬óïd‹ýê†ìßK±ZMŸÞžx³>uLpŽ¿»%=òwZ¢hÚ(.)WƒçWiqPåDþ%W‡æj:̲«—øÔ1ˍ¢n×sQnWq,[yÝÅ*/%ø ø$]jŸ¦ŸSó6'EùU*sp`ºèðVÊi9í±q#MÁ°ö$t}q8}!ÛG¯´QÆ` ¶ÜñÀIÞ}­‘
Å‹Xáøw)íT£u3"FëVË8«=ºA±!/=ë"̖ͼÑÄhLDÜ°à?$¥á‚M¥ýš{×jÂXx£BlÂ^”×æerŠì>(NeÒÁqë`«éË2Ú8œÞEóÉ;û^ÖÜ·™2šx­ÚÁXyIØë;‚Ž’´"%‹ÍNՁšJ>×õÀu-G‡ŽË••‹RÄºôŒh¯º•^±¬Íã
eƒ`êg�V&RccÊ Â:!�Š‘ªÉCj§;õ¾³ŒÓú¡]·Ï,>›HþS5äVÆï XÈv1÷žÏÆËø®
1~µBÑ8¬wÖ@�8µSµb•¹uÄYÓý¦!W¼ »’Fþ�ô³W™Y¼~„™†&5N*ãÖÀ#’é7^uùδ.¬ —*íÐ-€ªHC€ï[email protected]/* */\±;£N‚v*®àӼɀf÷MN÷ñ#qm ³i³jt
°F&XBHýðÍQöÁ©[ŠM]ee
lœ�ùu*ÂRa±iæYú›à7RZÑZ7žiô¨-²ÕfȆl”½ý¼u™«©÷ô(,Á~[email protected]/* *//ŸRäÜTWÃí§¾p¤Ëçùœ8Z⟜ì-RnlÕQãKãPÈá9*Ÿ ÇàZPÌ]ÓJ¨¼–ãö¸öøˆ"SÀ8°å$7á€Ì�ºï΃Q?Õ‘‘Ø[{iàÔz:{Ýrgµ¶4²“å{ZdвaÑO‡côM¦ù}ED#9Äñci0¿ùµÁ&c¡Ñî}S�k·Ö-)dÃ=ƒäax6õôö ÂÔ‚r&ý³qµ…;8~°~Ý͏©> œü}£E›•e
¯/$°
xÔÆ»¬Du.¾˜%1êÁS¡X™Käï.´ÌÊ3ñ_ÂmuKŽÄHôwQ\ËÅšÖo¬¡ùIéuÞ_•¯¥Þv|ë]‰ÏŠ|Ê5lVU&[email protected]/* */ |9Nî]äˇ؆2ùë„Ç3jFáiÿ)j>º3×XžU²VÈ7É–Ž˜®ò웧eF9ço³ÞÁ­
áAcÁïê¯1°
ýðÏú(L¶¶‹›:‚¶]¦g;iƒJÕýßœ,vmK1ê4u
r"eå~ªqÚ°õßÛ4ŒHhYçmà§ñÌÖSC-õ´ShoYØÌ7afï .A�úê‰ ¤yÀ¨0xR
;¾wrkncm2U m|û¤ÏCҥ¤ðÉKrš×»”ª-n hÏ&¸ªlËÝعǖ¤$¦P´Åk;Íà7˜
î ‰M汩U•#¸©löç"

According to who, paid United for Change plants? Heavily mis-sampled MSM polls?

Neither you nor I have the slightest idea of who's winning. Use your retarded brain before being a defeatist faggot.

Even Drudge chooses to run stories about Hillary having lesbian romps rather than voting fraud or inciting violence.
(And to be honest, who can blame her, with a husband like that. I'm more amazed she found anyone willing to fuck her given she smells like death and has a temper that'd make moray eels cower.)

Breitbart is the last bastion of free speech we've got. And even it isn't perfect. It exhibits bias to Israel and has a penchant for clickbaity titles.

This is true. That said, mainstream media is saturated with Trump hate, and Soros runs the fucking voting machines. How much fraud would it take to compensate for the monster vote? Did anyone measure the monster vote that got Bush in to see what it'd take?

If he's in there, why cant he just pop out on the balcony for a few seconds?

Snipers are really quick, user.

Where's the proof?
Where's the link to this new old info?
All I see is a rant with lots of CRUISE CONTROL.

Once again OP has copy pasta right off of Jim Stone without linking to the original article for the actual source of the post.

Call this a strange gut feeling, but I think Assange is alive and as well as he could be in the situation he's in. If they touched a hair on his head, there's just too many people who would scalp their's in return, in my opinion.

what about it?

Whoever does the Twitter updates is probably the same person, because there are always some simple spelling mistakes.

Look at the latest tweet - "Navel Intelligence"

Not saying it's him necessarily though.

*often, not always

Matt Drudge is a homosexual jew. He's a limited hangout.

i noticed that too. doesnt look good at all.

fake and most likely made here in the first place

if you had left the tavistock shit out i would maybe have bought those sceenshots

Hi CIA

Wait, what if he's not dead? What if the alleged people did enter the building and are holding him hostage in-situ? As has been intimated elsewhere, killing is messy and validates conspiracy theories, and besides, the current DNC narrative is that it's a combination of hacks, edited emails and total fabrications.

So.

There's no way to get a body out of the embassy with anyone noticing, it'd be incontrovertible proof that the US was involved (even if a "heart attack"), and the country wouldn't stand for it. All they have to do is keep him bored and away from a computer until the 25th, or, no, less, until they can damage his brand enough for it not to matter.

Think of it, all the US (shadow government, if you like) has to do is seize his twitter, send some goons to go in, ransack his room for tech and tie him up and watch him for 25 days or less while CTR nerds go and fuck up his reputation and then walk away. This way, Ecuador doesn't lose face for facilitating murder and Assange doesn't become a hero. The only thing it doesn't explain is the deadman setup (it evidently hasn't deployed). There are some options here:
None of these options preclude the above theory.

Think of this, the last thing the US government needs is for this guy to become a martyr.

Mark Kern confirmed

There were many vans in which he could be transported and no one would notice.

Also there is no evidence he is still alive

NONE

but that might work in julians favor, wikileaks will go on without him for the time being anyway. they uploaded 10K emails since his blackout.
He is just waiting for the election to end to come out of hiding.

You're all getting worked up about nothing.
That's not how the narrative goes.
The White wizard will return to us - at the turn of the tide.

lol this thread is shit

Too hard. Plan it out yourself, like a heist movie. He'd have to get to the vans somehow. People were watching since the vans rolled up and he vanished from the 'net: was there any evidence of a hooded man being taken out? A stretcher? No; it'd be front page news. People would have seen. Too big, too risky.
There's no easy exit vectors from the facility either.

Far easier to bring the vans to temporarily squelch communications and then get the goons in to secure his room.

On your point, I agree, there is no evidence he could be alive either. It's a distinct possibility. A hit squad could have gone in there and shot him (full or lead or toxins) and left, it's true, but it'd be FAR easier to just sit on him until the danger period was over. As I said, you piss off Ecuador less and the logistics of it are far easier.

Think about it, Assange represents a useful enemy for the globalists anyway. He's the perfect excuse to crack down on lax freedoms regarding IT security and privacy. Americans don't care about privacy, so say the polls, and they don't much like Assange either. He could become Hillary's Emmanuel Goldstein, forever. If this plays out right, they could frame everything Wikileaks does from here on to be active sabotage by coopting and sabotaging Wikileaks for a month or less.
Besides, we'd be heading into WW3 at that point and people wouldn't even care that much.

Their twitter style has mysteriously changed. There's no evidence the new emails are real either. It's a stretch, but we can't trust anything since the disappearance without some form of proof, and to be honest, our trust doesn't even play into it.

Is there time for theatrics? Can Julian afford them? Trump is his last hope. We know Hillary wants him dead and will probably stop at nothing. It's not like the media will start playing ball and paying attention if he plays games. Besides, explain the white vans, Ecuador. Julian didn't anticipate this. Maybe he's taking advantage of it, but I certainly don't believe it.

Thank you for correcting the record. 0.001 BTC has been deposited into your account.

You lost me here, nice try to take away attention in order to not analyse recent podesta-mails…

Possible happening?

archive.is/wA51T

Retaliation against Ecuador for harboring Assange?

They've already silenced him. Maybe this is punishment because he's continued to publish despite it?

Get out of here CTR

Is he truly /ourguy/ Holla Forums?

I highly doubt Julian Assange would misspell naval intelligence

Underrated post

assange is no longer online, isnt that obvious?
that is the official statement:
cancilleria.gob.ec/en/official-communique_2/

my point is, assange knew they would do this, and agreed to it. he is laying low as much he can, at least until the election is over.

He gets all sorts of accusations leveled on him now, but if he keeps out of the public eye, with no acces to the internet as his plausible alibi.
Wikileaks is bigger than just him you know.

Are you suggesting this is the key?

if you werent a newfaggot, you would know he is.

It is obvious. He might have a mobile phone on him that he's using to communicate discreetly, but I personally think he is being closely watched by a group of US-hired thugs occupying his room.

Did he?
That's a stretch.

Well I hope US voters know this, because US media sure as hell won't fucking say it.

There's always time for theatrics.

I hope you're right.

Anything else means war with Russia.

So I hope you're right.

In London? Really?

Now, now, you're posting from a naive assumption. You assume that Putin and Trump are going to be best friends. You have no way of knowing Putin's intentions. To quote Machiavelli, "You only delay war to the advantage of everyone else." So Trump winning is just the beginning.

Odds are Trump would prevent a preventable war, is all.
Hillary would wade into one, based on all evidence.

Friendly reminder that Jim Stone was the one who posted lots of shit debunking the first paris terror attacks in 2014…

the tape markers on the ground, the wadding indicating they fired a blank, the vans changing position between takes, etc

Maybe he went silent on purpose. Putin did so last year. Rumors quickly spread about a coup d'etat and his supposed demise. It became the talk of the week. The impression this stunt made on the public was that of dread. Since it made it clear that no one could easily fill his shoes. Who could replace him? This was the goal of his abscence.
It worked.

Julian may not be president of Russia but he is a powerplayer on the political scene. As the leader of Wikileaks he has a position of gravitas. He can destroy world leaders and powerful institutions. Would it be out of the realm of possibility that he is pulling a stunt? If he came back tomorrow we would all breathe a sigh of relief and we would know few men can fill his shoes.

Kill yourself you fucking mudslime MIDF agent

If it was fake, someone needs to tell Trump. He uses the Paris attacks as campaign rhetoric.

There's limey pigs outside the embassy and they looooove jamming signals there. Faggot trucks for everything. Finding out if you have tv and didn't pay your license and all that.

Deadman switch would give us the passwords for the insurance files.

This. The debates are over, the next three weeks are going to be nonstop happenings.

Yeah that's true. Trump does not have the same globalist-backed objectives as Hillary.

MIDF? All the shitskins will be gassed alongside the kikes.
Nice shilling btw, your $.05 shekels were posted to your account

Result of this faggot non-event? Setting a legal precedent where they arrest french citizens for rayciss shitposting in the wake of the attacks, and scare the normies. That's it.

Last thing he wants is media circlejerking with >muh conspiracy theory
24x7

Who cares if it's operation gladio v2 or 100% snackbar.

Not OP, but what is a stinger? Tried googling it, couldn't find anything.

Maybe he's laying low for a while.
Sage and report.

This guy apparently met with Julian yesterday and says he's alive and well.

https:// www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/10/really-really-upset-foreign-office-security-services/

Drudge knows what the people want. He has years of experience, and years of web stats, to prove it.

I think Assange is a pretty cool dude and all, but I don't see him standing up to torture ''at all'. If they got him alive, they know everything they need to about the deadman switch.

the CIA does have electronic weapons that can stop peoples hearts

always wondered why they never used it on him

We have nudes of a miss Karla Towle.

because that would just be killing the messenger, if Assange is killed, someone else would publish the same information

Reported

This key is made up of 1776 characters. Thinking it's bull shit, is this slide or not, can anyone provide insight that isn't trash?

Imagine if they started killing anons, would you keep shitposting? Killing people is the best way to shut people up.

good thing none of us know who each other are, lmao

I’d like to point out that if the Ecuadorians have become complicit with someone who wanted to remove Assange from the embassy (and that is a possibility) then he could be removed very easily.

All one need do is drill a tunnel underneath the embassy to a sewer, pop up in a backstreet and throw him into a van. Job done. This could have been planned months in advance with the full assistance of the British Government. Very easy.

… There is another possibility.

Encryption takes on many forms, not just digital. Heck, there is an episode of Talespin that covers a technique like this, although it's somewhat opposite.
In the episode, Baloo has to write cloud messages, which he is unaware actually contain a specific letter inside that has instructions. Baloo is a tard and misspells shit, so things go bad.
What about intentionally encoding a message based on a misspelled word? It's pretty fail-proof right down till you go to rubber-hose cryptography.

that's the thing… a 24 hours deadman switch is fine, IF you can avoid torture or resist blackmail on your family

julian is a very brave man. i dont think he is dead, but regardless, i do worry for him. poor guy just wants to save the world, and what does he get in return? i hope someday he is allowed to flee somewhere where he can live out his life in peace.

user is either a massive sperg or this shit is disinfo.

Just go home, CTR.

abnc