So he was the best Peter Parker/Spider-Man or the best at both of them...

So he was the best Peter Parker/Spider-Man or the best at both of them? Andrew Garfield was the worst Parker but especially in TASM2 he was a good Spidey. Tobey is still a classic I liked him more than Garfield. Haven't seen Tom Holland's Spidey so I can't compare, though I've heard he did a good job.

Andrew Garfield was a fucking shit actor in those. Haven't seen him in shit else, don't want to. The guy acted like there was something wrong with him the whole time, like he had a fucking mental disorder or something. It was ass burgers Spiderman. The rest of the movie was dumb but it's capeshit so that's to be expected but jesus shit that kid was terrible.

Wait what.
This is already the second reboot of spiderman?
And people still pay to watch this shit?

Tobey's Spiderman is top tier. Yes, it lacked more quips but the movies in general were so good as Spiderman movies that it just got to another level.

Homecoming's Spidey is just another marvel heroe, and ASM is just too bad to even consider him.

they dont only pay to watch, the waste their time discussing these "films" that are all the same

again with this stupid spidey threads? we've been over this, tobey spidey best spidey, all the others are stupid, period

maguire by a long shot.

Why does the suit from 15 years ago look the best out of those three.

Is she, /ourgirl/?

Forever in our hearts.

Topher Grace – not Tobey Maguire– should've been Peter Parker in the Rami films. That's the only way to improve the first two and avoid the problems of the third film.

Forever MJ.

There is no problem in the third film plus Topher can't act.
Reported.

It's capeshit. Everything is wrong with it.

Someone really needs to fix the spelling and capitalization in that.

Yes, also Spider-man 2 is Kino

Official rankings

Spiderman 2

Spiderman

Homecoming
TASM1

Spiderman 3
TASM2

Boring dreck, haven't seen homecoming yet but the list seems spot on otherwise.

user plz…

It was complete crap, why does everyone praise it? the villain and the dialogues themselves were pure shit
1 is where is at it, but still the first 30 minutes suck

Actors: Tobey > Holland > Garfield

Movies: Spiderman 2 > Spiderman > Homecoming > Spiderman 3 > TASM > TASM 2

It gets a lot of undeserved hate but still has its issues

I imagine he would act like Eric Foreman more than Peter Parker

It was okay tier. TASM1 was boring and had a lot more issues, I would call it shit tier. TASM2 a least had some neat fights and soundtrack.

The first one seems the most professionally made one and really is just iconic. TASM1 was the worst, they made it all grimdark. TASM2 was the closest suit to the comics/tv shows so it wasn't that bad. Homecoming is some Stark made suit which looks th most different.

The suit was the only thing good about TASM2. I appreciate Homecucking's mask much more though.

Honestly I'd say homecoming is the worst so far, at least with the TASM one you can tell it's supposed to be a spider suit…
The only way anyone knows the homecoming one is is because of the colors there's barely anything else that would indicate he's meant to be 'spider' man

Garfield was good in the Social Network.

Homecoming suit looks better in the actual movie, with all the CGI enhancements.

fixed it

or not…

DELET THIS

You both used a comma and capitalized "they're"

IT KEEPS HAPPENING