IT'S AFRAID

(((National Public Radio))) Stations Selling "Go Bags" to Help Progressives Flea to Canada and Mexico Pending Nov. Election Outcome

Heard them peddling this today on the radio, but there was a certain timbre of humor missing from their voices. tqbh fam, a better guide to help them cope with their impending doom would be a copy of "A Light in the Attic" by everyone's best friend (((Shel Silverstein)))

"In case things don't go your way in November, whichever way that is, you'll be glad to have this bag handy. It includes things you'll need if you decide to move to Canada or Mexico on a moment's notice, including a companion travel mug, a pin-up poster of Steve Inskeep, a Mexican flag and Canadian flag decal for your car, discount coupons for necessities, and list of handy phrases for NHPR listeners moving to Canada or Mexico."

archive.is/QdYjh

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=a9inZ4CD9WcC&pg=PA212&lpg=PA212&dq=inscriptions from pepi I pure is thy double&source=bl&ots=5Xn-5sP2fS&sig=spSzEfA1VMUMq7TxzABfi-GD9eM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj03fnElOrPAhUFj1QKHVesCIYQ6AEIGzAA#v=onepage&q&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=tiD5cDCT_3g
youtube.com/watch?v=-wN1GCjIk2w
youtube.com/watch?v=jGWFfWtMy3A
youtube.com/watch?v=yKnAUuFxZxA
archive.org/details/easylessonsineg00budggoog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

time to renew the 'im moving the canada' trolling

Can America just take Canada and make it White again?

Not if shillary wins. She has blamed poutine for the world's problems.

Anyone's got the comic about the liberal fleeing America and going to another white country?

how many times do you spics have to be bitch slapped before you learn?

I want this to happen so bad.

Victoria Island would be enough for that

Wasn't Toronto burned down as well?

Reported for not even trying.

They're doing a donor drive to "expand their journalistic capacity". I recall hearing them talking about it shortly before the debate.

It was the British that did that, and you know it. Canada didn't even exist until 1867.

Give them something to be really afraid of.

Like these, right?
Let me dig around and see if I can find it

The best way they can help these people is to give them a gun

Found it

I never get tired of that Bernie one. So fucking good.

They'll get turned back at the border, american libshits that want to flee north are white.

MAGA

get fucked

Canada is already a giant hunting reserve. Man we have to worry about polar bears in Ontario and black bears in the southern part of the province(the area bordered by the lakes).

Only because our provincial government is fucking retarded. If they brought back the spring bear hunt we'd be fine, but all the politicians live in Toronto so they don't understand what the problem is.

Disappointment.

Canadian pm already promised them asylum and is ready to take 30k Trump refugees

He said it was supposed to come out as an addon later on, but lost interest. Still a great mod though.

Yeah, beaners. Not white libcucks who keep cryibg about moving to Canada if Trump wins.

Mexico is already a giant theme park — OF DEATH

It's like Knott's Scary Farm except you actually die.

they should sell train tickets

YOU OWE ME SIX MILLION DEAD JEWS

Honestly, with all the cucks wanting to jump ship to Canada, I want to move from Canada to America if Trump wins.

Let's send all our cucks to Canada and Canada can send their evil right-wing white oppressors to the US.

Same boat here, will gladly trade places with anyone who wants to flee to Canada

It would be priceless if progressives went to mexico. They're would be a huge target for the cartel. The cartel is known for kidnapping naive affluent people get money, if their family members can't pay up, then they're promptly killed. I wouldn't feel bad if leftists were either hung from highways or beheaded by chainsaws because they want to export that shit into the west while personally distancing themselves from it.

Same here. I could list many issues that piss me off here right now, but one that really gets me is in the last few years, I saw that a University decided to make a deal with places like India to let their students get their education cheaper here, and give them jobs over legal citizens. All they do is come here and send the money back home, bleeding our economy dry, then when their education is done, they either flee back to their shit holes, or stay here to send more money back home.

And its always the countries where they have kids like fucking rabbits and fuckhuge population per land mass.

Lefites doing our meme magic for us by creating this. Oh well. Glad to have them on board I guess?

Yep. When I go out, I see more of them than I do White people. Where are the white people? Apologizing for being white. Fools.
It's no wonder why Canada's GDP right now is %-0.4, we're being bled dry.

underrated pun

don't worry user I appreciated it

wanting cucks to be a part of your country

Canada here, Hillshills can fuck off to Mexico we don't want them.

It will be the fastest un-pozzing ever seeing in the history. But i doubt some wont stay to subvert kids and teens, be vigilant.
Funny thing is that not even third world countries will be a viable option in a few years, since even those shitholes are moving to right-wing/Nationalism

we can only hope.

Too bad for us, they've come here before to avoid the draft. Our government will gladly accept them because they want more numbers to help them win that next election.

heh

They can all get sent to Antarctica with their women's studies degrees.

canada has way too beautiful nature for that, why not use all of jew york and other big cities for that?

No need fam, Hungary is there. Why the fuck did I just write fam? Fuck my friends.

Trump should work out a deal where we trade our liberals and non-whites for freedom loving Canadians

Sauce? The media is now making our OC for us.

Nobody's moving anywhere. Not to Canada and certainly not to Mexico. If Trump wins the liberals are going to stay in America and whine impotently. To do anything else would be completely contrary to their nature

Euro blood lvoes the cold tho

what we really need is work programs to libshits learn to stop being such whiny cunts

This. Moving to Canada is an eternal meme. Even if they really tried to move, they wouldn't be allowed to. The only ways you're allowed to immigrate to Canada is as follows:
1) Have a direct relative who's a citizen
2) Have an economically important, in-demand skill (read: STEM degree and corresponding work experience)
3) Be a rapefugee
4) Diversity lottery (read: be a nigger)

The libshits with their libshit arts degrees have/are non of these. Canada will only take in white people if they are a net-benefit to their economy, not a sink; that's what the niggers are for, not the insufferable white garbage. And don't think for one second they would ever move to Mexico even though it's easier to move there than it is to Canada. They'll never admit that they take their American first-world comforts for granted even though they hate America. On a similar note, people with in-demand STEM experience hardly ever move to Canada because industry in the US is so much better in that regard. In this case, it's the Canadians trying to move to the US, not the other way around.

based

Can you imagine how great that'd be? Everyone wins. We get to live in our freedom loving high culture ethno-state, and the liberals can live in multicult garbage world. The most hypocritical thing about liberals is that they are all secretly imperialists. They're fine with destroying countries for "democratic" regime change, they're fine imposing their values on the entire country despite heavy cultural/racial divisions. I don't have any problem personally if they want to live in a gun-free nanny-state and share their money with niggers, but find ANOTHER country to do it. Pick a few hyper-liberal states and make your country there (or Canada preferably). The right to one's nation, that is true freedom.

i-is this real?

I have no idea, some other user posted it and I saved it because it was fucking amazing.

Canada here. Please stop dumping your trash here and we promise to stop letting things like Bieber sneak across the border.

This is what Hitler died trying to prevent.

It's an English satirical/investigative magazine (kind of similar to Charlie Hebdo in France).

They're one of the few papers that actually still bothers rooting out corruption amongst the establishment and exposing scandals, but many of their journalists have a leftish slant.

We build a canadian wall & keep them from coming back from the north too.

apparently this is the sauce on pic related
books.google.com/books?id=a9inZ4CD9WcC&pg=PA212&lpg=PA212&dq=inscriptions from pepi I pure is thy double&source=bl&ots=5Xn-5sP2fS&sig=spSzEfA1VMUMq7TxzABfi-GD9eM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj03fnElOrPAhUFj1QKHVesCIYQ6AEIGzAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

It's not even like they'll be contributing anything to our society either, they'll just be milking our system and have Canucks pay for it.

We need to set up gulags up in the northern territories. That should teach those entitled faggots a lesson.

That would be a terrible act of cruelty to the penguins. Just imagine what leftist race theory would do to the little napoleons, they'd be ripped in half with their black parts trying to extract reparations from their white parts.

What would those be? Please fuck my wife Tyrone? Plz no cortarme my head Mr. Narco? You need to blend in, after all.

I take it youre not from the maritimes or Québec right?

Canada is whiter than snow in those parts, mostly because niggers and other sorts of nogs don't like the cold and can't speak french.

Depends where you are, both Trudeaus flooded the province with Haitian niggers and french-speaking sandniggers like Algerians, not counting all those who don't speak either french or english. If you live north of Montreal, yes it's mostly white. Montreal is as bad as Toronto though.

I dont see problem here.

Canada existed in New France times, user. The act of union of 1840 created Canada, 67 was our sellout to the City by fusing the (((Maritimes))) on to Canada.

You can get a TN-1 visa with a degree user.

It's called métis user and guess what their symbol is?

Although you have to admit franconogs are much better educated than their anglo Bix Nubian counterparts.

I think you misunderstood
The progressives flee to canada, the illegals go back home.

That's a work visa for professionals that has nothing to do with immigration.

It's March 15th 2017
Trump is with the Canadian ambassador
On live CBC
Carl the cuck is there in handcuffs
Trump looks at the CBC camera person
"Watch this"
Trump pulls out a cheap Chinese knockoff mag-light filled with concrete
Proceeds to pound the shit out of Carl
Holla Forums shits itself
/k/ shits itself
Holla Forums shits itself
The now battered Carl is barley moaning in pain
Canadian ambassador is totally shocked
Trump speaks
"Get this sick fucking bag of shit out of my country"
Canadian ambassador is too shocked to say no
Next day, USA-Canada border open for Trump refugees
Trudeau gets a voting block that will keep him office forever
USA wins with all libs expelling themselves
USA wins

I don't see why any Canadian that's not a fag even chooses to stay at this point

this.

Its also a good idea to turn cucknada into a concentration camp but… There's a few nadians whom aren't cucks so.. Can't we bring them here and then murder the rest?

==Prora== V2.0 V3.0
"Daddy I want to go on a vacation again."
We can go back!

Tell them instead to flee before the elections.

kek, let's rile up all the beliebers against the kike media

Canada is the British though, Canada is not some abstract construct that arose because of a legal document, it is a group of British People that chose to settle the northern wastes of America. We are a British people and we are descended from them. This meme is only used by deracinated Americans and only ever applied in this extremely specific context because they don't like this blemish on their record. It'd be like Turkey claiming they didn't perform the Armenian genocide because Turkey "didn't exist" (it was the Ottoman empire) or Japan claiming they have never invaded China because Japan didn't exist (it was the empire of Japan) or Brits claiming they never fought the Americans (it was the British empire)

The Canadian government didn't do it, the Canadian people did and Holla Forumsaks should be able to understand there is nothing magic about the writing of a constitution that transforms people into entirely different entities.

WHOA

Top kek at the end

Every week something new, every week I walk towards the bringer of light.
Praise Kek

Canadian here, although a Vangcouverite and not a Maritimer or Crepe. I hate to burst your bubble, but Trudeau is slowly but surely ruining the East Coast with kebab invaders.

Have some more:
youtube.com/watch?v=tiD5cDCT_3g
youtube.com/watch?v=-wN1GCjIk2w
youtube.com/watch?v=jGWFfWtMy3A (Edmonton Boogaloo)
youtube.com/watch?v=yKnAUuFxZxA (My neck of the woods)

I know, I know. Look, we don't have a lot of options up here, so it's the best I've got to share.

B-but user, I don't win. I don't win at all in that scenario, unless redpilled Canadians can come across the border and become American citizens.

You can come, but only if you're bringing your best.No drugs. No rapists. k thx

I can live with that.
Just please understand our Constitution, and live by it.

canadians are fags, I'd rather have boers and australians than fucking leaves

The problem solves itself via Darwinian Natural Selection.

UAB KAK

Jokes on them, their skin is too pale, Weed Man won't accept them.

Beliebers already hate the media.
They tried their best to destroy his career and they're encouraging everyone to shit on him every single day.

Nah, we'll keep bringing them up, above the arctic circle. Deport them into the frozen wastes to die.

British people. Speaking FRENCH.

Negro, the Frogs helped the US blow king George out and settled north of Lake Ontario. Them and some savage natives.

Stop being a nigger.

Then construction on the Great Northern Wall begins

BIG

Quebec is basically just a long term infestation of frogs.

THEY'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

nice

can we hunt subhumans and white traitors there?

Kek seems to think so.

Canada was founded 1867. This is from the war of 1812. Nigger.

Someone should make an edit of this with a giant Trump coming in and saving Vivian.

I think they're making fun of the cucks that say this shit every election cycle.

Even famous spics despise blacks, kek. I have not met a single bean to date that sides with them. Yet they still rag on gringos for their racism and white supremacy.

IT'S LAUGHING ANIMAL GUY!

MOAR!

Monocucks/Abramists BTFO once again

When they do move, revoke their citizenship so they can't come back. You will need to change the laws as well saying that once your citizenship is revoked you can't ever get it back. Doing so will make the voting population more nationalist and less globalist.

Pretty sure she's a coal burner, or whatever it is you call a spic that let's niggers fuck them.

They are one of the smallest and most timid bears in North America. I'd be more afraid of a porcupine or a fox. That's assuming you aren't threatening their cubs of course.

Burnt taco?

Meh porcupines and foxes aren't really something to worry about. We've got coyotes inside the city limits(pop of this shit hole is just shy of 40k), and MNR doesn't think it's a problem.

LADS
archive.org/details/easylessonsineg00budggoog

Get your kek on

Were you or were you not wearing red fucking uniforms? It doesn't matter where you came from you still had the royal army backing you faggot, which means you had one of the worlds greatest military forces backing you at the time. Stop touting it like the sovereign nation of Canada did it, it was the British. Fighting a fledgling nation that gained its independence 40 years earlier

Mobile post cause I am at work

There's a shitton of niggers in France these days, and I assure you they can speak french.

You should recharge that shit, fam.

mostly Algerians and Haitians

British did this, not Canucks.

Either way, they're going to need those bags

autism_intensifies.gif

FUCK OFF; WE'RE FULL ALREADY. FULL OF CUCKOLDS.

It wasn't Canadians, it was the british.
Dumb fucking leaf.

You might be full of cuckolds, but you don't have anyone to fill the cuckolds. Checkmate, mapleists.

that's what you get for electing le weed man, canucks

That would be full islamic gommunism.

July 1812 1st Sackets 21 Sept 1812 Raid on Gananoque Oct 1812 1st Ogdensburg 23 October 1812 St Regis attacked by American Militia January 1813 Dilligence (transport ship) captured in Machias, Maine 7 Feb 1813 Raid on Elizabethtown 27 Apr 1813 1st burning of York 31 July 1813 2nd burning of York 28-29 May 1813 2nd Sackets May 29 1813 Big Sandy Creek June 1 1813 US repulse of Royal Marine raid north of Sackets 9 June 1813 US forces burn Ft Erie 6-11 Sept 1814 Plattsburgh 28 Nov 1812 Frenchman's Creek 25-27 May 1813 Capture of Ft George 14-16 May 1814 Raid on Port Dover 3 July 1814 Capture of Fort Erie 5 July 1814 Chippewa Aug-Sept 1814 Siege of Fort Erie August 1814 Battle of Scajaquada 5-15 Sept 1812 Siege of Ft Harrison 5-12 Sept 1812 Siege of Ft Wayne 17-18 Dec 1812 Mississinewa 28 Apr-9May 1813 Siege of Ft Meigs 21-27 July 1813 - Second Siege of Ft Meigs 2 Aug 1813 Ft Stephenson 10 Sept 1813 Victory on Lake Erie 23 September 1813 Capture of the HMS Highflyer 28 September 1813 "Burlington Races" 5 Oct 1813 Thames 4 March 1814 Longwoods 29 April 1813 Elk's Landing 6 Nov 1814 Malcom's Mills 22 June 1813 Craney Island 10 August 1813 St Michaels 12 Sept 1814 North Point 13 Sept 1814 Hampstead Hill 31 Aug 1814 Caulk's Field 12-15 Sept 1814 Baltimore 1814 Battle of Rock Harbor - HMS Newcastle party thrown back November 1814 Battle of Dover November 1814 Battle of Savareen Mills 6 Dec 1814 Farnham church 7-9 Nov 1814 Pensacola 14-16 Sept 1814 1st Ft Bowyer 13 Dec 1814 - Jackson's probe 8 Jan 1815 New Orleans 9-18 Jan 1815 Ft St Phillip 13 Aug 1812 capture of the Alert 19 Aug 1812 capture of the Guerriere 18 Oct 1812 capture of the Frolic 25 Oct 1812 capture of the Macedonian 29 Dec 1812 capture of the Java 24 Feb 1813 sinking of the Peacock 5 Aug 1813 capture of the Dominica 5 Sept 1813 capture of the Boxer 28 Apr 1814 capture of the Epervier 28 Jun 1814 sinking of the Reindeer 1 Sept 1814 sinking of the Avon 20 Feb 1815 capture of the Levant 20 Feb 1815 capture of the Cyane 23 Mar 1815 capture of the Penguin 11 Dec 1812 capture of the Rachel 25 Mar 1813 privateer Nereyda captured 28 Mar 1813 whaler Barclay 29-Apr - 15 Sep 1813 armed whaler Montezuma Georgiana captured Policy captured Atlantic captured armed whaler Greenwich captured Catherine captured whaler Rose whaler Hector armed privateer Seringapatam Charlton New Zealander whaler Sir Andrew Hammond Lake vessels captured from the British: HMS Detroit HMS Queen Charlotte HMS Hunter HMS Lady Prevost HMS Little Belt - six smaller vessels also taken after the Battle of Lake Erie HMS Chubb HMS Linnet HMS Confiance HMS Finch - 12 additional gun boats taken at Battle of Lake Champlain HMS Caledonia HMS Hamilton HMS Broke HMS Pictou HMS Ballahou packet Swallow HMS Landrail HMS Hamilton recapture of the Wasp Defeat of the 44 gun frigate HMS Ulysses HMS Whiting HMS Lord Nelson HMS Magnet - burned to prevent capture aug 1814