Pozzed New King of Thailand

How the fuck does this degenerate get to be King of Thailand?

Are tanned slopehead pointy-eyed fuckers really that low IQ? Does Thailand has someone based assimilate to a Duterte, Hirohito or Uncle Adolf, or are Thais permanently low IQ because they lived too close to the equator for millennia.

This dude is a fucking degenerate. Doesn't that royal family have a based heir to the throne. This dude is going to commit "suicide" or some shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/OzomM
file.wikileaks.org/file/thailand-crown-prince-dog-birthday/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he is a puppet.

Why would powerful, arguably respectable people follow a man like this. Asian nations were through history proven to be actually led by ministers and not kings, and prefer to put a joke of a man ( look at Best Korea) as the apparent head of state, so they can without scrutiny take care of their shady deals. Also if push comes to shove, thou highly unlikely in slopeland, they will hang this degenerate and not the "oppressed" minister.

What is inbreeding?

He's also believed to have aids.

im a flip and i fucking hated that he cut ties with america yesterday and bent over to china.

the commie fuck couldnt wait until trump was elected before succumbing to china holy shit.

this, East Asians from China to Japan (although Japan measuredly less so, their emperor is more for ceremonial/cultural purposes like the British crown) use figureheads in their governments

now why'd you'd choose this shithead as a figurehead is beyond me

take a look at your family. Im willing to say, like mine and all my friends, about half turn out retarded. that's the odds you're getting a good monarch

The Thai princess is pretty hot, she had her dress slip down on the red carpet a few years ago and flashed both her tits.

what a piece of shit.

You're right, he looks like he has AIDS/GRIDS. I bet this fucker goes both ways.

You can see the AIDS and cocaine etched on his face.

I dont think you have a choice of monarchs when they are backed by the military and judging them is a death sentence

In case you didn't know, Thailand is one of the worst countries on Earth.

Found your problem.

I hear they're trying to get his sister to become the ruler,and I hear the military might back her as well.

wrong

imgur.com/gallery/OzomM

King Bhumibol Adulyadej was the world’s longest-serving head-of-state, and is considered part-deity by a lot of Thailand. Much like the British monarchy, his power was mostly nominal (they have a constitutional monarchy). However, he did a lot of Thailand over his 77-year reign here. He was a stabilising presence in many coups and he backed many projects in agriculture. Rather than adopting policies blindly, he talked to people in poor or rural communities to see what would help them. One project lead by the King paid opium farmers to shift to other crops, to reduce the widespread problem with the drug in many hilltribes in the country.

Puyi was a good example of this phenomenon.

Shit-tier politician/executive car.

At least get an S65 AMG or a Maybach if you're going to be a politician that looks like you came from a martial arts movie.

Embarrassing.

Isn't the day sister (muh "Princess") an obvious bulldyke?

Look at these pics of muh "Princess," you know she's likes to eat pussy. She never married or had kids because she's "too modest." Kek.

Fucking degenerates.

Fuck off, TIDF.

holy shit why did his father not make sure he has the right successor. I would have disowned the faggot and given the job to a non-relative if necessary

also why do monarchs not find successors in their life time? do they think they will live forever?

The thai royal line was cursed after the last king murdered his own brother. Misery will follow the country until this curse can be lifted.

What does pozzed mean?

lurk moar

Military men all over the world are the same. They hate saluting that animal.

it's a ladyboy

file.wikileaks.org/file/thailand-crown-prince-dog-birthday/

He's fucked up.

Looks like Obongo's brother

Protocols of Zion

(checked)

LIL

what the fuck am I looking at? is this a god damned COPS episode? jesus hes wearing sandals too

(checked)
Oh god he is multiplying.

Is this some kind of satire?

Holy crap.

You can even see the pure disgust and derisiveness in the faces of the generals in the 2nd pic.